It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

The creation of ART is timeless.

What holds the body into place is the BIO-PLASMA FIELD. This is what holds it together, people always wondered why the body doesn't seperate.

Vibration keeps it together, Or sound.

Plasma is also in our blood, its part of the soul energy. It is also in the SUN.

There were some noticible symbols in there that are in crop circles, two I think I saw in them.

Also I noticed the lotus pedal, from the chakra system.

Plasma reacts to an electric field, perhaps the same one found around the human body the bio-electric field. The chakra system helps charge it.

Encarta Dictionary:

plas.ma (noun)

1.fluid component of blood
the clear yellowish fluid component of blood, lymph, or milk, excluding the suspended corpuscles and cells

2.blood substitute
a blood subsitute prepared by removing the cells and corpuscles from the donated sterile blood and freexing th e resulting fluid until it is needed

3.ionized gas
a hot ionized gas made up of ions and electrons that is found in the SUN, stars, and fusion reactors. Plasma is a good conductor of electricity and reacts to a magnetic field, but otherwise has properties similar to those of a gas.

4.green chalcedony
a green variety of chalcedony.Use: gems, decorative ware.

To help charge the bio electric field around earth is stopping any catastorphe's

To charge the EARTH AURA is putting Earth into a different field of energy and within this different field is a different result of what can happen to it.

Vibratory force dictates what can and will happen to us.

The electrical field around Earth or Aura if increased destroys any outside threats, inside and out, along with purifying the body, which is recreating the topography of the land.

The body changes speeds, which is changing chemical reaction's out in space when you travel through it.

The photo-synthetic ions reach a different speed while out in space.

"Scientists of the world (out there) only vibratory force will help unlock the secrets of the universe"

[edit on 26-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What holds the body into place is the BIO-PLASMA FIELD. This is what holds it together, people always wondered why the body doesn't seperate.

Plasma is also in our blood, its part of the soul energy. It is also in the SUN.

Plasma reacts to an electric field, perhaps the same one found around the human body the bio-electric field. The chakra system helps charge it.

Encarta Dictionary:

plas.ma (noun)

1.fluid component of blood
the clear yellowish fluid component of blood, lymph, or milk, excluding the suspended corpuscles and cells

2.blood substitute
a blood subsitute prepared by removing the cells and corpuscles from the donated sterile blood and freexing th e resulting fluid until it is needed

3.ionized gas
a hot ionized gas made up of ions and electrons that is found in the SUN, stars, and fusion reactors. Plasma is a good conductor of electricity and reacts to a magnetic field, but otherwise has properties similar to those of a gas.

4.green chalcedony
a green variety of chalcedony.Use: gems, decorative ware.

I can no longer take you seriously. Well, even moreso now. You are either an ignorant preteen or trolling.

This is the stupidest thing you have ever said. You made yourself look like a total fool. What the hell is wrong with you?

Plasma is not blood plasma. You idiot. I can't believe I have to say this to you.

You moron, plasma, ionized gas, is not blood plasma. Open a book, child.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

There is no difference between micro and macro, it just takes some investigation.

As above is below.

And being that you are so prevalent, to call names, perhaps your understanding has just labeled (you the moron) for not getting it.

That's a subconscious thing you know.

In a sense you could call all of us living planets, stars or suns in space, while on (Earth) which is space/eternity.

You could call us all our own Galaxies. Each individual galaxies within the sea of eternity.

The same spiral energy in our galaxy is within our dna strain, and through our bodies.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No, I mean that plasma in blood is not ionized gas. It it was, you would be dead. They're just names people gave two completely different substances. Even an ignoramus with a big mouth like yourself should know that.

I hope everyone reads that, because your posts make you look stupider than even I can.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You do realise that vibrational frequency is what the soul picks up and not the words, its the energy in the words that give a definition its meaning.

Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use. It is the theory which decides what can be observed.
-johnmike

This is where the problem arrives not by the words I type, which are a controlled tool, but that your interpretating through the word and not through -your own- system.

"People that can see, see without the eyes but the soul"

"All things in life are but a feeling"

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Whether you can observe a thing or not depends on the theory which you use. It is the theory which decides what can be observed.
-johnmike

No.

Einstein.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You are speaking on a level that very few people are able to understand. Very good, I'm enjoying reading this. JohnMike is the catalyst to this conversation. It seems like you are trying to explain a colour that doesn't exist, to a blind man, very entertaining.

For other readers benefit, 4th dimension 101..

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Menguard, this is all I need to show me that you are talking rubbish, if nothing else has.

"People always wondered why the body doesn't seperate". I have no words, but I'll try. Um, No. People have never wondered, people know. The skeleton, flesh and the skin are solid, not fluid. THAT is why it does not seperate. You don't need an education to know that.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
No, I mean that plasma in blood is not ionized gas. It it was, you would be dead. They're just names people gave two completely different substances. Even an ignoramus with a big mouth like yourself should know that.

I hope everyone reads that, because your posts make you look stupider than even I can.

I believe i have read something similar in the Bible when Noah built the ARK and non-believers shouted insults at him for being a "Moron" :-)

I dont' want to hi-jack menguards post as he is quite capable of answering these types of questions from what i have seen.

BUT he is correct!!

If you don't believe then that is ok, your time to understand this not now then that is all :-)
The TRUTH requires a persons vibration to resonate with it, once this is achieved then that TRUTH will be spelt out for you in your own language and level of understanding and within a timeframe that fits to your vibrational understanding.
If you are negative to this TRUTH that does not matter as there is never a Good or Evil way of going about life.
There is a good way and then there is the BETTER way of doing things.
Change your vibration and the rest shal reveal itself to you.

The TRUTH is out there BUT it is also inside you right now.
Jesus said "seek and you shall find"

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I want a bag of what ever the OP is smoking.

Ok, seriously, is there anything here besides the usual vague gobbeldygoop here that we see in all other "OMG I see beyond" hypothesis' or claims thereof?

nope.

The idea of junk DNA never held water with me either. organisms have this odd evolutionary habit of seeking the lowest energy consumption state where possible. Why would the body expend so much energy replicating so much 'junk' DNA over all this time if it didn't have a use for it? Since we crawled from the oceans we lost our gills becuase they weren't needed. Since we stopped swinging from trees, and started walking upright, we got rid of our tails and ultra dense musclature. DNA is no different.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
I want a bag of what ever the OP is smoking.

Ok, seriously, is there anything here besides the usual vague gobbeldygoop here that we see in all other "OMG I see beyond" hypothesis' or claims thereof?

nope.

The idea of junk DNA never held water with me either. organisms have this odd evolutionary habit of seeking the lowest energy consumption state where possible. Why would the body expend so much energy replicating so much 'junk' DNA over all this time if it didn't have a use for it? Since we crawled from the oceans we lost our gills becuase they weren't needed. Since we stopped swinging from trees, and started walking upright, we got rid of our tails and ultra dense musclature. DNA is no different.

Same stuff that I smoke my friend :-)

In relation to your junk DNA query - have a read.
Same thinking as "Dark Matter" 90 unknown and unaccountable - YET

Origin and Function of junk DNA

Never discount what one cannot account for.....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
See at the very end of our external potential from Technology the Experimenting will end WITHIN US.

Everything that is being used comes from the Eternal Source. People are learning from an external source because that is there belief system is based on external things, they don't see that everything exists within.

The eternal source is an energy, an energy From The Great Central Sun.

We are fragments of that sun. That field of knowing, that field of awareness.

But the two are one field of energy binded together through vibration.

Through that three dimensional scope one will be blinded by the material world, but outside of that thoughtpatterning, is something beyond a mind, body, or life. Its an energy field that manipulates matter. Moving things around is displacing that objects energy field or should I say re-arranging that objects field of inertia. In essence when one acts on an in-animate object they are displacing that objects purpose.

Another way to look at telekinetic potential is connecting to the field of energy inside and pulling on that field of energy whether through an internal or external force.

The body is a thoughtform, Time is also just a thought created through a form. A form of matter can be changed or manipulated through energy, and aslo metaphysical science and quantumn science and particle awareness.

The only way things change through our reality, is through a form of change in energy. A change in energy is a change in routine, which is a change in potential which is a change of life.

The highest truth is that anything and everthing is possible, but only through gaining a boost of energy, would allow this change, and through that extra allowance of energy is a change of thinking.

But that change of energy wordwide changes with the way you think.

If energy is what we consume to keep ourselves going why not learn to tap the source that we are really feeding the field of energy which is within. That field of energy can be changed by the way we observe our world through a daily allowance of things. The change of resistance allows new potentials to come in, but only though the allowance of change can that energy be moved to a different position in space.

Time only exists because you let it create a routine through mind patterning. If time is an object of imagination then it can be taken away.

Time is only a routine. A routine which mankind bought and sold in for. Through a system of money which allows time to be resourcefull for its material needs.

Changing the definiton of the word is changing the description of that energy field. Which is changing that words physical reality. When its accepted through the energy circuit of Earth.

Changing the definiton of the world is changing the description of that energy field.

Time only exists on EARTH nowhere else, why?.

If one were to take the idea of time away we would shortly loosen the strings between physical and nonphysical, they would merge into one being.

That being a mode of perception

Changing perception allows (what )and (how) came to be.

What is an explanation, how is the way something arrived.

When is important, but how is also important to our fields of knowing.

If time is an object of imagination then it can be taken away.

How things arrive is through the mode of perception so why does time predictate what can happen?

Because we allow it to.

The percent of energy increase needed to change our physical reality, on Earth IS 22%

That means seventy two percent of Earths people is shifting their energy habits.

"Time doesn't exist inside Earth or outside of Earth only on top of Earth's surface"

"If time is bound -by gravity- then (the release of gravity) would be the release of time, through the speeding up of IONS"

[edit on 28-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

you might want to check out this -

I have these moving filaments and geometric symmetrically shaped "glitter" that comes out of my skin when I sweat.
Upon seeing it under a magnifying glas.... pretty damn strange man.
I didn't know what all this was.. didn't know about this supposed 2012 "DNA activation"... till i looked up "shapes" DNA ..."filaments" ..etc
and found out that people had been talking about this stuff since a few decades ago.

this woman Barbara Marciniak was talking about the exact same things I had been going through ... I made a vid of it.

i'm sure you're real skeptical.. and since we're not all experts here in molecular biology.. it's kind of pointless.

i just know what i'm going through.. and as vague and hocus pocus as it "sounds" when people are typing it to you on here...... man.. when it's happening to you.. it's NO JOKE.
it was very very scary in the beginning when i felt this new nervous system growing under my skin. you feel it moving daily.
how else is this kind of thing going to sound coming from anyone?
it's going to sound kooky..
but.. it's freaking happening.
if any "official" "doc" said it on CNN ... and it was "confirmed by official sources" etc.. you'd have panic.
so.. it comes in a vague.. iffy posts on the internet .. in books.. in videos...
...but it's really ..really happening man.
i didn't believe in all this till it happened to me.
hell i didn't even know about it before i looked it all up... after it started.

anyway.. check it out... not interested in your opinion on it.. just hope you can get a push in the right direction.. at least for when it happens to you.. you'll have some sort of bit of info to remember ... to keep you grounded so that you don't go insane from having no clue as to what's happening.. as i almost did.. and as many have.

remember.. these are ACTUAL photos of the filaments and geometric shapes coming out of people.

and the woman who is narrarating... wrote this all in 1992. nothing like this was happening back then

heres the ATS thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's the youtube...
youtube.com...

-

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have a theory that -Morgellons disease is really people that are in an (engineered body) while here on Earth, sound crazy maybe not.

In one of Dolores Cannons books she speaks of a female that has wires all throughout her body, that is not of Earth. She is a reptillian experiencing simultaneous lives. She says things aren't allowed to happen to her for the exact reasons of being exploited. To pass this off as some disease is just rediculous.

Sounds like some of these beings are being nabbed by the medical Community and being written off as some disease, hilarious. Not really.

The lady they spoke of thats living (simulataneous lives) are the ones going to exploit the ones in power.

This might be of help to you.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I have these moving filaments and geometric symmetrically shaped "glitter" that comes out of my skin when I sweat.
I didn't know what all this was.. didn't know about this supposed 2012 "DNA activation"... till i looked up "shapes" DNA ..."filaments" ..etc
and found out that people had been talking about this stuff since a few decades ago.

Uh...have you talked to a doctor about this? I mean, even if you're not afraid of it, though you should be if you don't know what it is, have someone look at it!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

I have a theory that -Morgellons disease is really people that are in an (engineered body) while here on Earth, sound crazy maybe not.

In one of Dolores Cannons books she speaks of a female that has wires all throughout her body, that is not of Earth. She is a reptillian experiencing simultaneous lives. She says things aren't allowed to happen to her for the exact reasons of being exploited. To pass this off as some disease is just rediculous.

Sounds like some of these beings are being nabbed by the medical Community and being written off as some disease, hilarious. Not really.

The lady they spoke of thats living (simulataneous lives) are the ones going to exploit the ones in power.

This might be of help to you.

Here ya go, read all of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Uh...have you talked to a doctor about this? I mean, even if you're not afraid of it, though you should be if you don't know what it is, have someone look at it!

i could as well fill this entire post filling the page with the letters H and A repeating consecutively over and over.

but I'll resist, and let you know that anyone that goes to a doctor and describes these symptoms, and experiences, is ... without fail 99.9% of the time, diagnosed as "delusional".

It's not a very enjoyable experience when this gets to your family, and they say the same thing.

You could be a very normal person, living a healthy sociable life being a hard worker, goot friend etc... and then this "change" strikes you out of the blue.
You don't get very far with doctors.
It's a top-down methodology to train anyone in the healthcare industry to react to these phenomena with the same exact stamp.

Even nurses and doctors that have this happening to them, who experience the same neglect..will tell you that in medical training, they're distinctly told, that if anyone ever reports these symptoms, or comes in with any of these collected artifacts from their bodies.. they are to be deemed "delusional" and treated as such.

I appreciate your consideration, but that's not the path one would want to take unless to of course, put themselves through more anguish.
Many people have killed themselves because of how it feels when doctors neglect you when this is happening to you, cold alone and confused.

I'm just glad I've come to terms with it in my own sense, to be able to deal with it emotionally and mentally, as it is a constant 24-7 phenomena that does not let up for one moment. constant sensations and ...."growing pains"..

just remember me pointing this out to you when it happens to you.

oh.. and visit the "lymebusters" geometric shapes" link in my signature to understand more.. and see the images "sufferers" of this change take themselves... of what comes out of the dermis when sweating.

and OP? ... that "whole link" didn't appear.
-

[edit on 28-7-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
But if you actually have things coming out of your sweat glands, you should have physical proof that you aren't delusional.

Unless you are delusional.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

But if you actually have things coming out of your sweat glands, you should have physical proof that you aren't delusional.

Unless you are delusional.

Thanks John. That means alot to me. I mean, coming from you especially.
It's heart warming.

You'd have to research the topic a bit more to understand it, and I can't really give you a full on description of the paradox people face when presenting artifacts from their bodies to the current types of MDs we have.

It's always deemed delusional.

But the CDC awarded Kaiser Permanente in Northern California 300K to perform a full year investigation with the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology to study these "delusional" artifacts.

The importance of the common physician to treat this as such is to keep the panic level to a minimum by discrediting the people going through this.

It's simply proper regulation protocol.

I wouldn't want Sanjay Gupta doing emergency reports on how "People are mutating and evolving into a different species! You may be next!"

Would you?

That would create quite a paranoid stir, and affect the economy a bit harder than it's already being hit.

I think it's right that it's being treated as such, for now. Even though I went through the initial feelings of ridicule.

Anyway, I think, just as in any fringe subject that has rational plausibility, and tens of thousands of identical reports....

... complete and blind skepticism will only make you even less prepared to mentally handle it when the phenomenon rears its head out of the placid surface of the mundane world and you experience it with your own eyes.

but .. thanks.. again.. for the remarks. means alot

-

[edit on 28-7-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So just see what the doctor says about it. Don't even ask for a diagnosis, just let him see it. Then you can call up medical schools around you and ask them if they'd like to see it - you're bound to find at least one interested professor, or one that'll entertain you. You can personally progress medical science. It's selfish not to.

And no, this has nothing to do with "activating" strands of DNA, or junk DNA. At least none of the twelve-strand nonsense that is repeated sometimes.

Just let some medical researchers (that's what medical professors usually are) check it out. Forget any other symptoms, you have something tangible.

Supposedly.

Also, www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Johnmike]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join