It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How many out there know that their interdimensional connection to space is activated out there?

Has your brain and body uploaded energetic imprints that communicate to each other, can you connect to people from the -inside out- all the way across the globe.

Can you feel and know their intent, by the biological mechanism that is the bodies energy field.

Can you tap into space and find out the reception out there.

Do you know that Inner Sensory Information Gathering is part of that gift, to pull up answers. _to know things instantaneously_

There is no seperation between space and time distance doesn't exist nor does actual space in between objects.

Everything is interconnected, by vibrational strings of alive energy units traveling through fields of life.

The whole field that makes up the human body would be the composite of the spirit.

Without the body you would remain conscious of the direct moment of
energy/space your attention occupies.

Space is nothing more then a field of energy, different feelings of energy because of different vibrations that occupy that space.

But what we are talking about does have sentience.

The field that makes up space and time is a- TIME PYRAMID-

Different fields of energy to enlargen what we know about the field of energy that surrounds us in one of many levels of the TIME PYRAMID

The input of space is nothing more then an alive thoughtform.

You probably even pick up different languages that aren't known to the human species either. That is part of it.

Intelligence Gathering, is just that picking up different field vibrations of space, its all part of the one mind, which is layered into a TIME PYRAMID.

Different vibration coordinances, different frequencies, different tones, different colors, different sizes, different shapes. Etc.

You will learn that you are a compartment of all that is in the Universe at large, the minuscle is the overall, the existance that sees and knows, that everything is in its right position for timespace to operate.

I would say there is sixty four levels inside the first pyramid, and the second one hundred and twenty eight in the next and so on and so on.

We are beings that operate inside a -time construct- and outside the events that happen.

I guess the junk dna would be the physical componant of what humanity is as (spiritual beings) connected to the universal structure that is.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When you talk of pulling information from inside of you and space and time being an illusion, would you say that fractal layers of awareness make up the illusion? If I even used the words correctly.

And a time pyramid? I haven't encountered that one. I encountered a dimension where this dimension was what I can only describe as a giant worm... but it was a lot more complicated than just like your typical worm.

It kind of reminds me of the serpent eating its tail.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

The object that we choose to make sense of the Is out there is only a mind, a mind that inner connects the space. Use whatever example necessary but know its just a tool for the physical mind to make sense of.

It matters not what we do with the example but how the example uses the tool for gathering information.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Junk DNA is junk DNA because there's no information to activate.

This makes no sense. I bet you don't even know how DNA works.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Humor us and explain in detail how it works? I would very much appreciate the information that you have on this topic. Thanks in advance.

Omega

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

To be more specific, there is no such thing as "junk" DNA, any more than there are "unused parts" of the human brain. This is just the latest woo about "untapped human potential," and anyone who believes it needs to get a proper education and stop reading X-men.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Each living cell within the human body makes up your spiritual body, and when those cells start to activate the lightcodes in the human body respond.

But the light inside each cell is a life lived, each cell has its own imprint that imprint could be the same as a fingerprint and within that fingerprint is a SYMBOL. But each cell in the body contains its own symbol, so guess how big mankinds equation is very large.

This is where it gets good, Crop Circles out there are part of the symbols in the human body, to activate these all its needs is the physical representation brought into life, you can pull these from the Theta state or in between dream state and awake.

I guess some crop circles are a hit and miss, depending on what side of polarity the human is taking, if you take a neutral stance to energy, as far as bad and good, I would think that you would pick up all the codes into the human bodies light cells.

Cells in themselves are communicating back and forth, it's like a big circuit switchboard activating the electrial force of the energy body.

Crop Circles are coded information for the soul in the body to activate the cells in the body to light up, and start gathering information. These cells are symbols, which are part of the UFO PHENOMENA WHICH COMES FROM THE OTHERSIDE.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is no seperation [sic] between space and time distance doesn't exist nor does actual space in between objects.

Great. Now how do you apply that to anything practical?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Simple the human body is just that SPACE TECHNOLOGY, and it can be used as such to tap into other places. It shares space with the same beings that made it.

The human body is ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.

I would start applying the NANO-SECOND to human Biology. The human body is NANO-TECHNOLOGY.

Humanity does this below:
We are beings that operate inside a -time construct- and outside the events that happen.

You can start going to bed with the intent of finding the (Other Codes), which are Symbols that makeup a cell in the body, which is light. These light symbols are CROP CIRCLES in fields.

The (Spiritual dream World) is connected to -Crop Circle Codes- in the human bodies cells.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Are you just cutting and pasting words together to try to find meanings? Good as any method I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Hey Jeremy, I am Jaramy too, lol, but yes I am refining what I wrote so other parties out there will understand it, I will disect it, break it down, and re-design it.

So perhaps what we have is INDIVIDUAL CODES in our body, and then we have Universal Codes in crop circles, each part lighting up different parts of the energy body, that exist inside our bio-circuitry.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am being literal here, the cells in our tissue have encoded symbols which actively light up, if we upload them into our conscious bodies. These symbols in Crop Circle Formulations are the same as those in our living tissue.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am being literal here, the cells in our tissue have encoded symbols which actively light up, if we upload them into our conscious bodies. These symbols in Crop Circle Formulations are the same as those in our living tissue.

Alright, it looks as that not enough people know what I talk of, perhaps they will with more energy fluctuations on Earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I understand you.

Isn't it curious you mention crop circles and I mention fractals and look at my glorious avatar!

Did beings make US, or did beings just design our bodies?

I think we are the ones who designed everything, deep down inside.

We're all the same thing. What was it your signature said? The light that shines is the light twhich binds the universe.

Are we not this light? Are we not God to the infinite power?

If you look at statues of buddha, you'll get clues about the structure of the universe through thing such as the design of his hair and the fact that his body is often embossed in gold. The body representing the primordeal light body, and the hair representing the mind of the light constricting and budding off... except in reality this would probably look quite bizarre and nothing like how it is portrayed. I believe we experience this is dreams, and that's why we don't remember most of our dreams, because they are above the comprehension level of the "conscious" human mind.

This is just my own observations. Perhaps it is much different.... most likely.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Junk DNA is junk DNA because there's no information to activate.

This makes no sense. I bet you don't even know how DNA works.

Actually Johnmike, the idea of "Junk DNA" was finally put to rest and has been proven their is NO junk DNA www.arn.org...

This has evolutionists scrambling once again trying to fit it all to work with the "we came from goop" theory. This puts the question first posed to Dawkins and stumped him about an increase of information in the genome back on the forefront and shuts him the hell up again. This has also shown that we are nowhere close to being related to chimps now that we know we are short some chromosomes and our species has landed on the moon while they are still learning how to use sticks and rocks as tools.

Their is something way weird about that. As a species, ours has evolved to the point where hunting other animals who should be evolving methods of defense are no match for our high powered rifles and laser scopes.

Evolution from one species to another is bullcrap. At least it is where we are concerned. The whole Idea doesn't make sense anymore in light of the latest discoveries

I still contend, we either came from someone or God. But lookin at new findings on DNA,, it sure wasn't happenstance.

- Con

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good thread menguard, S & F by me.
Can I ask is this your theory or have you adopted someone else's?
Because I follow a teaching that is very similar to your theories, other than the crop circle part which I am certain does have some relevance.
Continue on.

PS: I have had you as a friend for awhile, how about making me one.
I thinking to add you also Con.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

We are more then what we KNOW, but what many know might not be the same as what is known.

Yes we are whatever we choose to be, and with potential that leaves everything open.

Some internal measures have to be shown through different angles for things to open up what and who we really are.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

This is an External internal connection I am showing through strings, these strings may connect to those of a more physical nature or a non-physical its ALL PERCEPTION.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All right, cool! I thought you might want to engage me a bit more as it is your thread, but OK.

Edited to remove link.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Good thread menguard, S & F by me.
Can I ask is this your theory or have you adopted someone else's?
Because I follow a teaching that is very similar to your theories, other than the crop circle part which I am certain does have some relevance.
Continue on.

PS: I have had you as a friend for awhile, how about making me one.
I thinking to add you also Con.

I took the liberty of adding you as friend but I warn you, I have been accused of being pretty dogmatic on specific subjects I won't compromise my beliefs inlieu of being "open minded" lol.

I suggest not, if you are an Atheist / Darwinian evolutionist.

I can get along with some Atheists like Johnmike is at least somewhat reasonable and have completely agreed with him on other topics but staunch Darwinists pretty much hate my guts for my stand on BOTH ID and Creationism.

I defend both tenaciously and do NOT see them as the same.

If you can live with that were good to go.

Warm Regards

- Con

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join