It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
no...YOU can't ''activate'' DNA with meditation....I suggest checking out more on quantum physics, I dare you to meditate for at least 10 minutes a day, and I also would like to say that you will never disprove anyones reality tunnel.

No...humans can't. It's not like, some kind of spiritual thing. If it was I wouldn't tell you that it was a complete impossibility. You don't even know what it MEANS to activate DNA. Give me a break, dude. DNA isn't some magical spiritual molecule. There are things that you may be able to achieve through meditation, or whatever else, and I'm not even going into that. But to say that you're going to "activate" DNA is very, very silly. Maybe you're doing something, but DNA activation it is not.

The power of the mind is something that words cannot express because it is beyond words.

I'm not really sure how powerful the mind is, but it at least has an uncanny effect on the human body. Nothing really at the intra-cellular level, but you get some great physiological effects, like the placebo effect. Meditation is probably very healthy, mentally and physically.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

If you know that so much about DNA then you would know 10 of the 12 strands we have were once all working fine, they were deactivated some how.

If it was possible to deactivate it then why impossible to activate it?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by iiinvision

Hey I took your advice on visualizing DNA as I meditate and its slowly starting to work, I feel more energy coming in.

cool! yes, some people experience different time frames of growth.

Ive been studying shiatsu and according to the shiatsu model of reality, the hara is the focal point of energy in the human body. The hara is located approx. 2 inches below your navel. When you breathe in expand your stomach so that when you place your hand on your hara, it expands slightly.

see this expansion
When you breathe in, Visualize your hara as a bowl facing inward, towards your spine, and see the light flowing into the bowl, filling it with liquid light.
As you breathe out, reverse the imagery of the bowl and make it face your abdomen.
After a few times you should feel a warming sensation generating in your hara. Keep doing this and eventually you wont need to visualize, you will know your hara very well.

In the west, most of us are taught to contract our abdomen when we inhale, and expand as we exhale. This is not an optimum way of gathering energy in the body.
In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, the correct way to breathe is to expand the stomach to the hara while breathing in oxygen; to contract when breathing out.

Buddha had a big hara

Keep concentrating your energy in your hara a few times a day for a couple of days and watch the results...

many different cultures around the world view this as the center of the body and some psychics believe that this is one of the three psychic reservoirs in the bodymind

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
If you know that so much about DNA then you would know 10 of the 12 strands we have were once all working fine, they were deactivated some how.

If it was possible to deactivate it then why impossible to activate it?

This is a problem. We never had 12 strands of DNA. At least if you mean in the double helix. Most organisms have circular DNA, it's like a circle. Our DNA is like a twisted ladder. Stating the obvious, yeah. But structurally 12 strands wouldn't make any sense and I doubt that the molecule could support it. Remember, DNA is just a molecule, like anything else. All DNA really does is code for proteins. Or, more directly, for RNA, which codes for proteins. It's really cool, and not that complicated, so you could learn it in a short amount of time.

But one, each side of your DNA "ladder" contains the same information. The nucleotides pair up so the sides are identical. That's the whole point - if one side gets damaged, your cell can repair it using the other as a template. This is all carried out by enzymes, which are made of proteins, and therefore coded for by DNA. What would give you more information is if you had another chromosome or something. Though that would probably just give you a genetic disorder...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

no...YOU can't ''activate'' DNA with meditation....I suggest checking out more on quantum physics, I dare you to meditate for at least 10 minutes a day, and I also would like to say that you will never disprove anyones reality tunnel.

No...humans can't. It's not like, some kind of spiritual thing. If it was I wouldn't tell you that it was a complete impossibility. You don't even know what it MEANS to activate DNA. Give me a break, dude. DNA isn't some magical spiritual molecule. There are things that you may be able to achieve through meditation, or whatever else, and I'm not even going into that. But to say that you're going to "activate" DNA is very, very silly. Maybe you're doing something, but DNA activation it is not.

The power of the mind is something that words cannot express because it is beyond words.

I'm not really sure how powerful the mind is, but it at least has an uncanny effect on the human body. Nothing really at the intra-cellular level, but you get some great physiological effects, like the placebo effect. Meditation is probably very healthy, mentally and physically.

like I said before man...you cannot do it. You have never attempted, and probably will not any time soon. Maybe you will, but either way until you do experience it, it will be nonexistant in YOUR universe. YOUR reality.

from my EXPERIENCES in life, and from seeing things on a ''QUANTUM'' level, I have realized that EVERYTHING, including DNA, is composed of vibrations.
This is the definition of E=MC2

allow this to seep in if you havent already.

now check out this with an open mind and let that soak in your mind.

somewhere in there is a blurb on Dr. Masaru Emoto's study on the effects of prayer and intention on water. You should definitely investigate his findings.

The results of the study coupled with an understanding of E=MC2 simply ''scientifically'' proves to MYSELF what I have experienced in my life growing up.

You seem to be very logical. Nice...you also seem to have a picture of einstein in your avatar...didn't he say something to the tune of ''The only real valuable thing is intuition"

your right brain deals in intuition. Your left brain deals with logic. Both are extremely useful and give us valuable information. Are you right handed?

Im left handed, and artist, a musician, and a dreamer. Im also hella skeptical about everything until further research. Do your research before you say something is impossible, simply because it is impossible in your reality.

[edit on 7/25/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Not much more for me to say. I go on about science, you go on about "you haven't experienced it!" You don't know what the hell you're talking about, what the effect of messing with your DNA actually is.

Tell me, what are the four nucleotides that code for DNA? What makes up the DNA backbone? What enzymes are involved in DNA transcription? What about replication? I learned this back in high school.

I bet you can't even answer without looking it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

from my EXPERIENCES in life, and from seeing things on a ''QUANTUM'' level, I have realized that EVERYTHING, including DNA, is composed of vibrations.
This is the definition of E=MC2

allow this to seep in if you havent already.

I always thought it was the thing lise meitner had said was like this equation that points out how a small amount of matter can release a huge amount of energy, as in a nuclear reaction. Anyway, I have a hard enough time arguing the circular semantics with Darwinian Atheists much less this kind of post modern slingo lol.

This is why I never wanted to be one with the universe, I like to be SEPRATE from the universe as in, I am here and the universe is out there and that way Ill always know where the HELL I AM.

hehe crazy stuff all this is

lots to take in Johnmike

maybe too much

- Con

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makoto

To be more specific, there is no such thing as "junk" DNA, any more than there are "unused parts" of the human brain. This is just the latest woo about "untapped human potential," and anyone who believes it needs to get a proper education and stop reading X-men.

This is the kind of thinking that keeps us back in the "stone age". "Scientists" say these things are impossible, so there is no time spent on this kind of research and developing our "untapped potential".

In the past people with "power" were crucified or burnt at the stake. Nowadays they keep to themselves because they will either be ridiculed or locked up in a government labs where their abilities will be studied to use for military applications.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Not much more for me to say. I go on about science, you go on about "you haven't experienced it!" You don't know what the hell you're talking about, what the effect of messing with your DNA actually is.

Tell me, what are the four nucleotides that code for DNA? What makes up the DNA backbone? What enzymes are involved in DNA transcription? What about replication? I learned this back in high school.

I bet you can't even answer without looking it up.

here's an analogy...you are busy exploring a 500 ft high tip of an iceberg that is rapidly melting away...

you go on with what is real to you, in your reality. I go on with what is real to me, in my reality.

I am neither right nor wrong. you are neither right nor wrong. However, you cannot tell me that I cannot visualize my dna transforming into extra dimensional fractals of light and experience psychic abilities in relation to my visualizations. (Im not setting out to prove it) You can only tell yourself that you can't and thats all that will matter.

Words program your mind.

Its great that you know all the specifics of DNA and how nucleotides do their dance and all the other amazing things that I may one day seek out to understand. However, I think on terms as to what composes matter. ENERGY composes matter.
Energy my friend.

Im sending positive energy your way...into your universe, that opposes mine.

What if I told you that the world was flat hundreds of years ago, and had all kinds of scientific information to prove my theory correct as absolute truth?

I suggest checking out Quantum psychology and related topics, mutations and offspring...have a pleasant morn

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I am neither right nor wrong. you are neither right nor wrong. However, you cannot tell me that I cannot visualize my dna transforming into extra dimensional fractals of light and experience psychic abilities in relation to my visualizations. (Im not setting out to prove it) You can only tell yourself that you can't and thats all that will matter.

No, you can visualize anything and if it helps you explore yourself psychologically and spiritually and whatever, then great! But when you say that you start literally "activating" parts of DNA and stuff, then you're wrong no matter what you're getting out of it. I can tell you that you aren't physically doing that to your DNA. That's it. Whether or not you get something else out of it is your own business.

Its great that you know all the specifics of DNA and how nucleotides do their dance and all the other amazing things that I may one day seek out to understand.

It's pretty simple. I don't get why you don't understand it if you're screaming about modifying DNA. Spend an hour reading and it won't be that confusing. Maybe a little longer so you can really grasp DNA replication and the central dogma (DNA ---> RNA ---> Protein).

However, I think on terms as to what composes matter. ENERGY composes matter.
Energy my friend.

Well...sort of. Theoretically it can convert back and forth. At the very least you have the energy within bonds at the molecular, atomic, and subatomic level. You can't just go "matter is light so cells are light" or something though.

What if I told you that the world was flat hundreds of years ago, and had all kinds of scientific information to prove my theory correct as absolute truth

The world was theorized to be round since the ancient Greeks. But this is different because you're talking about things that are scientifically impossible and in a ridiculous way at that. It's just silly.

Enjoy your meditation. Just don't expect your cells to start glowing as your DNA grows an extra 10 strands. It's not going to happen. Focus on things you can actually achieve with the practice.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

your funny man...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

In past work, Bejerano and his co-workers had identified a handful of transposons that seemed to regulate nearby genes. However, it wasn't clear how common the phenomenon might be. "Now we've shown that transposons may be a major vehicle for evolutionary novelty," he said.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Matter is converted to energy in the form of photons during fusion and this has been shown experimentally and accurately predicts the emmition levels of stars.

My personal belief and what my inner self says is that Junk DnA is part of our spiritual evolution. It is activated a little bit here and there and turned into another form of energy, something a little more advanced and intense than what your science refers to as "pure energy"

I will not go into lengthy detail because its possible and probable that this Junk DnA as it activates a little bit at a time is creating some impatience with human beings as a majority regarding their behaviors, beliefs and mindsets. It's been gradually intensifying over the last 11 years. I do not have to explain or prove anything because I no longer war or compete.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by buds84

You can watch floors look like waves.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by menguard]

Have you been taking '___' lately? No offense, just sounds like it to me.

About your thread tho, i wouldnt take your word for it.

Id rather ask an alien about this subject, as i believe No humans know what they are talking about,yet.

And no, NONE of you know how DNA works, None of us humans do.
If you did, you could cure all diseases within a few days.

So until you cure everyone of disease , physical ailments, i wont buy into this.

Also, if you can really "control you DNA"

Grow a 3rd arm or leg, video tape it, post on youtube, and give me the link. Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
When activated will we have super human strength and speed and can we shape shift? if so im all in!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
DNA is the computer code so to say, of whay makes us be able to exist in this 3rd density, or any density. To move beyond this density, we must first change the code in our DNA so that it will be able to exist in the new density. To do this, we must raise the vibratory level in the DNA, and to raise it, it must be staurated with photons (extreme high intensity light)(which we are now going through). This then raises the vibratory rate of the DNA causing it`s structure to change or alter(thus reprogramming it).

[edit on 25-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
DNA is crystalline in nature. The "Junk" DNA theory perpetuated by the so called "Experts" in the scientific community is to distract the already dumbed down complacent society. Look up the research done on DNA, it contains memory, universal memory of all of creation. I'm not going to go any deeper for the skeptics out there, you have to do the research on your own, and open your minds. Reality as we perceive it is an illusion ruled by the objective senses. The land of make believe

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
johnmike, and others....

I think the ideas and concepts that the OP is trying to get across go beyond the understanding of human science. I, too, am a graduate student in the area of biochemistry, and I love science to no end. However, you should keep in mind that the website we are posting on is not exactly PubMed, Medline, or any reputable research website. Many posts here deal with subjects that are largely un-provable, such as the one we are discussing here. Science has a huge place in the world and it is one of the greatest endeavors man has participated in, but in many topics it simply is not applicable due to lack of knowledge.

Whenever someone starts a debate about DNA replication or protein synthesis, you should by all means chime in and give science's point of view. However, again, sometimes it just isn't prudent.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Best thread I've seen yet. It's a shame that some people can't grasp the metaphysical aspects of creation. But it doesn't really matter too much. In time I suppose people in general, will be forced to accept. Especially if people do actually start flying..
Great read. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard...under all the words I can sense that you have realized that the universe is synchronous, but your use of some concepts suggests that you are still too entangled in mental 3-d time.

"I would say there is sixty four levels inside the first pyramid, and the second one hundred and twenty eight in the next and so on and so on."

I was liking your post until you hit John Nash territoty. The 3-d concretization of what you are trying to point at is not useful, since the essential structure of that thing lies beyond such forms, and all notions of pyramids with levels, etc. As you say earlier in your post, there is no division, so how can there be divisions within the pyramid?

I feel that you are still a little entangled in your mind. Step back from it.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
With all this stuff being said now that scientists have created artifical
DNA what does that say about that? The only problem with trying to explain metaphysical ideals is that they aren't capable of being expressed scientifically. If they were everyone would have to hold them true because they would be able to reproduce results to everyone weither or not they had spiritual beliefs or not. With that being said spirituality is hard to prove to people other then those that already have beliefs in it. While I do believe we posses the potential I can not prove it other then the method of that everything we've invented or created started with a dream. Cell phones were science fiction, now they have wide spread use. Lasers were science fiction, yet now they use them for cutting and other applications.

-Aza

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Azathoth]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join