It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Other Topics:

Now I would like to get back to Pyramids, those little cute designs are multidimensional, but they are also Time Machines, in the sense that they changed the vibrational spin of Earth while in space.

If they were used as Energy Generators, which would be the same as time distorters.

Now if our sun is being relocated to another position in space, that means are aligment with energy is changing the dilation speed of Earth, but we have to reconnect the Pyramids back into a certain alignment to make the leap.

A quantum leap at that.

Somebody said they were out of tune, well I think with our energies combined working for a group projection in time space will redirect our Earth into another spatial position, and the pyramids will be reactivated because of the global position of our sun. The Pyramids will stabilize our place in space.

The internet was also used to create a -circuit of energy- in essence maybe to replace the pyramids or to activate them.

Humans are also Magicians in the sense we can manipulate energy with our bodies, through frequency.

(By 2014 our sun is going to be in its new location in space.)

Also this chain reaction is changing the setup of our solar systems.

Just food for thought there.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Makoto
To be more specific, there is no such thing as "junk" DNA, any more than there are "unused parts" of the human brain.

Well, sort of. Some junk DNA is thought to be important for some gene expression, meaning some "junk DNA" is incorrectly called it.

Originally posted by menguard
Each living cell within the human body makes up your spiritual body, and when those cells start to activate the lightcodes in the human body respond.

You're really going beyond your means here. "Activating" a cell doesn't really mean much unless you're talking about a class of cell. Like activating a nerve cell means one thing, while activating a muscle cell means another. Using that word isn't a good idea.

What the hell is a lightcode? I think you made that up.

But the light inside each cell is a life lived, each cell has its own imprint that imprint could be the same as a fingerprint and within that fingerprint is a SYMBOL. But each cell in the body contains its own symbol, so guess how big mankinds equation is very large.

I think you made this up too. "Light" inside a cell and some kind of "symbol" or "imprint." You aren't making sense.

Cells in themselves are communicating back and forth, it's like a big circuit switchboard activating the electrial force of the energy body.

Uh...sort of. Again, you don't know much about what you're talking about, so you sound a bit ridiculous. There's a couple kinds of cell-to-cell communication, but you don't really have this "circuit switchboard." Your nerve cells are pretty good for that but otherwise...

I would start applying the NANO-SECOND to human Biology.

...That's only a measure of time, and that's done all the time.

The human body is NANO-TECHNOLOGY.

Yeah. Look into ATP Synthase and how the mitochondria carry out aerobic respiration. It's really cool.

You can start going to bed with the intent of finding the (Other Codes), which are Symbols that makeup a cell in the body, which is light. These light symbols are CROP CIRCLES in fields.

Cells just aren't light. Light is photons, electromagnetic radiation. Your cells are made of matter. Sorry.

I am being literal here, the cells in our tissue have encoded symbols which actively light up, if we upload them into our conscious bodies. These symbols in Crop Circle Formulations are the same as those in our living tissue.

And I'm telling you that at the cellular level that doesn't really make sense. Are you talking about molecular structure? What molecule? Again, this seems like something you just made up.

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Actually Johnmike, the idea of "Junk DNA" was finally put to rest and has been proven their is NO junk DNA www.arn.org...

Well, yeah, you're kind of right. I don't know if you can say there's none at all, though. If it isn't unused DNA, then it's not junk. I don't think that all junk DNA is particularly the same. But you're right for saying that all junk DNA isn't nothing but junk, though I say that if it isn't junk, it isn't "junk DNA" and I don't call it such.

The rest about evolution is pretty off topic. Doesn't seem to directly contradict all macroevolution theories.

I can get along with some Atheists like Johnmike is at least somewhat reasonable and have completely agreed with him on other topics but staunch Darwinists pretty much hate my guts for my stand on BOTH ID and Creationism.

I'm still not an atheist, you prick.
I kind of moved away from my loosely Christian upbringing, but I'm kind of deist with existentialist leanings.

And your last post, menguard....you're just making things up now. I mean come on.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Johnmike]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

I'm still not an atheist, you prick.
I kind of moved away from my loosely Christian upbringing, but I'm kind of deist with existentialist leanings.

And your last post, menguard....you're just making things up now. I mean come on.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Johnmike]

Awe crap, I'm sorry Johnmike LOL I keep forgetting. It's just that I see so many Atheists using the term deist as some sort of consolation prise whenever someone famous like Jefferson is mentioned LOL

I agree with ya on the other too, I am totally lost as to what the hell this guy is talking about and he leaves no referances is either.

Wondering if he isn't a relative of L.Ron Hubbard

- Con

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Awe crap, I'm sorry Johnmike LOL I keep forgetting. It's just that I see so many Atheists using the term deist as some sort of consolation prise whenever someone famous like Jefferson is mentioned LOL

I guess. I just can't believe in something without proof. I don't believe in faith, or just believing in something because I'm told to, or because other people do, or because it makes me feel good. I have a sort of humanism for morality.

I agree with ya on the other too, I am totally lost as to what the hell this guy is talking about and he leaves no referances is either.

I used to really go after people who made up stupid crap, but it gets tiring. This forum attracts pseudoscience, which is kind of fun, but I can't take it too seriously or else I'll kill myself.
We'll see what he comes back with before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well I have been trying to activate my DNA with meditation but there's some stuff like music to help.

www.activateyourdna.com...

I been using that program for 3 weeks now with a friend and so far both of us have positive results.
But I think anyone can activate their DNA over time it's all mind over matter and DNA activation can bring out things in you that you want most plus other benefits.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh the people who don't know what the OP is talking about, if you learn about quantum physics and quantum mechanics you'll see what he's talking about.

I recommend watching a film called What the BLEEP Do We Know and part 2 of it Down The Rabbit hole.

www.whatthebleep.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Sorry kid, you can't "activate" DNA with meditation. That's like....I can't think of a good analogy, but it's ridiculous. Really silly. And you know if that if you somehow activated DNA that wasn't supposed to (since genes can be regulated using promoter regions), you would probably die, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Wow well thanks for the tip "kid".

You obviously have no idea what can be achieved through meditation nor any idea of DNA.
I can tell you have no clue because you basically just told me "Um you can't activate your DNA because you would die"

Well thanks a lot man really.

Please go do some research on the subject before making yourself look like a total retard.
Kid's..stay in school.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Matter is nothing more then compressed light, which leads to kinetic energy.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed it has always been.

Cells in the human body communicate with one another. Picture little people inside.

E=mc2

The thing that holds a solid together is the bodies latent ability to be a electrical bond, thats why blood is full of copper. A good conductor to hold a charge. Plenty of red blood cells to distribute minerals.

Liquid light such as water has a very low density, that's why we digest it. Its a good insulator to hold the soul in place. Its the closest thing to light that can be consumed on a physical level, other then food, which is nothing more then matter which we digest, but the digestive track is really breaking down the food, and breaking down the food is squeezing the light out of it. We are feeding our soul more then anything. Skin itself is a good insulator.

The reason why solid matter doesn't seperate because its energy, within each form of matter is a thoughtform holding it into place.

Time doesn't exist its a location of speed.

Speed, size, and space is non-existant.
these are all measures to gauge things. There is only energy.

But beyond energy is only consciousness.

The chemical compound in our skeleton is the same chemical compound found in stars. If we were to cremate a person that is what you are holding is actually STARDUST.

Put your hands over your ears tight and what your hearing is the exact same thing you would hear from the sun, that is solar emissions from the body.

MAKE IT TIGHT.

Our body has been held together by the suns transmissions. The soul picks up the messages while inside.

Ninety five percent of our body is full of liquid.

-The soul itself is made out of the BIOSPHERE.-

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Wow well thanks for the tip "kid".

Yeah sorry for that.

Originally posted by buds84
You obviously have no idea what can be achieved through meditation nor any idea of DNA.
I can tell you have no clue because you basically just told me "Um you can't activate your DNA because you would die"

Well thanks a lot man really.

Please go do some research on the subject before making yourself look like a total retard.
Kid's..stay in school.

I'm currently going to school for biomedical engineering with a focus on cellular and molecular bioengineering. I haven't gotten too far into genetics and cellular biology, but I went way beyond what I had to during my general biology courses. My experience in DNA is pretty limited but I have a good grasp on how DNA functions, including its structure, promoter regions/gene activation, and its effect on cell functions using the central dogma. I'm no expert on meditation but I can tell you that it has no effect on your DNA whatsoever.

And yes. You don't just "activate" part of your genome. It has to be unraveled and, if its controlled by a promoter region, the substance that controls it has to be present (or not present depending on feedback). This isn't an opinion. I don't care, and your body doesn't care, that you bought up into some silly meditation-DNA activation thing. This is simple cellular biology, and and person a year's experience in biology could tell you that. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Your right bro.
Everything you say is true, I guess you know a lot about quantum physics.

Almost everything around us is man made and a thought is holding the atoms in the object together.

Everything invented manifested itself from someones thought or idea, they believed it could be made and then made it.

When Columbus went to the Native Indians land , the Natives had never seen a giant ship before yet alone a white man, so they could not see the ships.
The ships were invisible to them because their minds had not yet manifested the idea that giant ships could even exist.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

What you fail to understand is when people say "activate your DNA" it's not like it happens all at once. It happens slowly.

Science is not always right and it doesn't tell you everything.

Science will say it's impossible to bend sharp spears with your neck or get hit with a 2x4 in the nuts and not feel a thing, but it is possible.

youtube.com...

School will never tell you anything about mind of matter.

Any cell in the human body can be reproduced. If you can produce cells you can activate your DNA.

The way to do this is learning to use your Pineal gland.

Youtube it up and research you will see it's not as impossible as you think.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The body is nothing more then a thoughtform, therefore, it can be manipulated. Its energy in constant motion.

Or should I say its energy in constant resonance.

The soul contains Earth, Air, fire and water.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
In the long run, we are all made up of star dust, same as everything in the universe.

I just wonder when Earth or people on earth will reach 4th Dimension or 4th Density.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I guess you also believe the theory we are all living in a certain frequency?
Like one wave of frequency of many that exist.
I think the next closest frequency to us is the one that ghosts live on but thats kind of a guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

How about occupational space. A thoughtform. A pivot point, spacemind.

We live in somebodys mind. We are ITs thoughtforms. We are a body of a constant observers mind.

The It is us on another platform. In a less denser enviroment.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Matter is nothing more then compressed light, which leads to kinetic energy.

Not really. At least not directly. There are some modern theories of physics that I'm not perfectly familiar with, but making the connection like this is invalid.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed it has always been.

...Well, yeah, as far as what we can do. I thing there may be a temporal origin though.

Cells in the human body communicate with one another. Picture little people inside.

Not really people. You can't assume will like that, it's all really chemical feedback. The way they signal is usually through chemicals or a chemical compound on the cell membrane.

The thing that holds a solid together is the bodies latent ability to be a electrical bond, thats why blood is full of copper. A good conductor to hold a charge. Plenty of red blood cells to distribute minerals.

Solids are held together through electrical bonds, yeah. The body doesn't have anything to do with that though.

Liquid light such as water has a very low density, that's why we digest it. Its a good insulator to hold the soul in place. Its the closest thing to light that can be consumed on a physical level, other then food, which is nothing more then matter which we digest, but the digestive track is really breaking down the food, and breaking down the food is squeezing the light out of it. We are feeding our soul more then anything. Skin itself is a good insulator.

Okay even you must realize putting "soul" here is bull# and ridiculous. Give me a break. But water isn't really liquid light at all. It's two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atoms bound by polar covalent bonds.

Obviously you don't know basic human physiology. I can't believe you're so ignorant as to make such a statement. You have to be trolling, there's no way a logical being can go on about this. Your body breaks molecular bonds using enzymes and breaks down complex molecules into simpler ones. Like breaking down starches into simple sugars. Glucose, a simple sugar, from starches, is used to power ATP synthesis using glycolysis, the citric acid cycle, and electron-transport aerobic respiration.

The reason why solid matter doesn't seperate because its energy, within each form of matter is a thoughtform holding it into place.

Inventing words doesn't make you smart. Solid matter doesn't separate due molecular bonds.

The chemical compound in our skeleton is the same chemical compound found in stars. If we were to cremate a person that is what you are holding is actually STARDUST.

This is actually completely wrong. You just made this up. You're either a young child, have a mental disorder, or are just trolling this thread.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Johnmike]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Simple the human body is just that SPACE TECHNOLOGY, and it can be used as such to tap into other places. It shares space with the same beings that made it.

The human body is ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.

I would start applying the NANO-SECOND to human Biology. The human body is NANO-TECHNOLOGY.

Humanity does this below:
We are beings that operate inside a -time construct- and outside the events that happen.

You can start going to bed with the intent of finding the (Other Codes), which are Symbols that makeup a cell in the body, which is light. These light symbols are CROP CIRCLES in fields.

The (Spiritual dream World) is connected to -Crop Circle Codes- in the human bodies cells.

awesome thread

i've have been under the impression for some time now that 'The human body is ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.' but i didn't realize that it is indeed nano technology.. how awesome!

are there any specific crop-circles you would recommend studying?
i know that some are fakes, so how does one tell if the symbols will be useful or not?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Your replying to the wrong guy but..menguard is right with everything you pointed out.

DNA has now proven we are pretty much advanced androids and DNA is a small hard drive.

He is very right to talk about the soul as it has everything to do with it.

Solid objects are not as solid as you think, if no one is looking at the object, it's nothing more than atoms floating around, when someone looks at it, it then turns into a so called "solid object" because it's a thought.

This has been proven with scientific tests an object can be in many places at once when not looking at it, you should do the research but I'll provide some examples if need be.

This way of thinking is not how the Illuminati would like us to think as overtime we have been brainwashed to think a certain way and they would prefer it if we think of the world as one big solid object with a bunch of solid items in it.

People rag on David Icke for saying "everything is an Illusion" but he is pretty much right as he has done his homework on quantum physics.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by v1.01

What if I said, "we create our bodies right when we enter this enviroment and our thought becomes form"

Our bodies assemble from a form of thought in a lesser gravitational field or density field.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join