It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
seeing we are both canadian i would really like it if u would keep me informed about this.

Be happy to... either join ATS or write me at [email protected]

In the meantime start here...

Canadian Forces Station Alert
Alert, Nunavut Canada
Secret US Military Base in Canada
82 degs 30 mins 20 secs North Lat
62 degs 21 mins 0 secs West Long

www.troywoodintarsia.com...

September of 2008 will mark the 50th anniversary of SIGINT in CFS Alert. The Canadian Forces Information Operations Group (CFIOG), formerly Canadian Forces Supplementary Radio System (CFSRS) is currently in the process of organizing various activities to appropriately mark this historic occasion.

In case you do not yet know what SIGINT is...

Signals intelligence (often contracted to SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether between people (i.e., COMINT or communications intelligence) or between machines (i.e., ELINT or electronic intelligence), or mixtures of the two. As sensitive information is often encrypted, signals intelligence often involves the use of cryptanalysis. However, traffic analysis—the study of who is signalling whom and in what quantity—can often produce valuable information, even when the messages themselves cannot be decrypted.

Wikipedia has a good basic course...
en.wikipedia.org...

Here you have it from the Horses Mouth ...so to speak...

Signals Intelligence NSA

Look into ECHELON and ELINT as well... I already posted all that as well as direct info and contact to over 100 "Spook" Agencies...

Drop me a note and I will point you to it...

Wouldn't want to scare anyone in here with real information on who and how they are watching

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh one last thing before I go...

Must see video...

NSA WIRE TAPPING

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Following on from my previous post, which was curiously bypassed..
I think there is more to this than meets the eye. Personal property doesn't get removed unless you've done something special, or been in contact with someone special. Any unusual marks? any lost memory/lost time? woken up in the morning feeling weird with unusually strong headaches/head pressure (pressure on temples)? Any desires to make radical changes in your life? If you can't remember it they may be trying to read the information holographically from your property. I'm not really overtly worried for you, I'm concerned for the person/being you've been in contact with (If applicable).

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I live in the UK and have the same stuff that Sharr talks about. I cannot see why I am considered to be special. I have had stuff taken from my house, things moved. No breakages as yet, but I am sure there will be a time when this happens. But clothes are starting to have too many holes in? Is this a breakage?

I am not into any of the stuff that you mention Sharr, but had to look at a lot of it to get to organised stalking and harassment.

I have found a contact in the UK who openly tells others that he was a stalker in these groups, due to the fact he got `greedy` and worked with three `masters`, he became a target himself and as a result he was victimised to the point that death was very near.

He used his contacts to escape persecution and he says they left him alone (eventually).

He tells me that if you write about it on the net, this makes them want to `get you` even more as you are disclosing info and could mean you become a target for life.

He tells me the fact that I was hospitalised no, not the nut house, via my targetting, has appeased them for a little while. My stalkers love cars and use this to intimidate even whilst I am moving.

I am told that somewhere in my gene poole, I am picked because I am special. DNA etc, etc? He said that I am good at something and that annoys them. I am talented in a particular way, yes! but hardly likely enough to be targetted.

Anyway thats my pennies worth. I am still shocked, but not fearful any longer

regards
C

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I used to live in a gated apartments and when I got a laser for the cats to play with, I have to admit that I enjoyed flashing it in peoples windows across the courtyard for a few brief moments.

I dunno why but I'm fascinated by lasers, and love to freak people out with them.

I can see where that may have been a possibility the first time it happened to me. But the second time, years apart, in a different state, in a remote area where only a few elderly couples live on my road? In the middle of the night during winter? I think not. Can't see my 72 year old elderly neighbor out playing with a laser light in the snow - middle of the night.

As I said, I tend to want to debunk something before I actually accept it. And consider myself as level headed. But these two incidences are something that just cannot be explained away.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am told that somewhere in my gene poole, I am picked because I am special. DNA etc, etc? He said that I am good at something and that annoys them. I am talented in a particular way, yes! but hardly likely enough to be targetted.

That's interesting, maybe certain DNA-based abilities through off-shoots of certain bloodlines can draw attension to a person. And you have had belongings disappearing too. No idea about the holes in your clothes, I'm tempted to say moths. But maybe they needed a sample of your skin cells, just a guess. Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sharr, I just want to say that I appreciate you sharing your experiences despite the criticism it will draw. For all I know, you could just be trolling here, playing games. I'm not getting that from you though.

And...

I will say one more thing in regards to being watched...

I used to be very skeptical about claims such as those. Until the very first time I was at an anti war protest in 2004. I was gathered with 30 people on a street corner. I had the biggest sign, and I remember someone in a black van pulling up beside the curb, snapped my picture and took off when the light changed.

He circled back around and snapped more pictures from across the street with a different camera, and worked very quickly and left.

I noted this to a couple of gentleman who had been protesting much longer than I had. They were vietnam vets, ex hippies, etc. And they said "Oh yeah. They will send someone to get pictures. Smile, because you got a file on you now".

I knew it was not news crew, as there were no photos of our protest in any papers.

That was my first dose of reality, as to just how the govt WILL concern themselves with small potatoes like me.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i was thinking the same thing as the other person, give em a taste of their own medicine, do some counter surveillance

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuclear Paul
Unfortunately, all of us are being "watched" in this total surveillance society we live in. You simply fall into the "special interest" category, like myself and others.

I agree with you that we are all being monitored or watched, but we targets experience more than just being watched. We have our lives ruined by these delusional spies.
I became an activist because I was fed up with the crap that was happening in my life. For the past 2 years I have been trying to educate the citizens in my area through signs on my car, 2 local radio appearances and constant talk about it to others. Before I began to expose this publicly, I was on the receiving end of much life destruction. Once the perpetrators of this crime saw that my network of family, friends and business contacts started to believe me then the attempts to harm me gradually began to stop. In the process of educating the public in my area and because of the signs on my car, I have found other targets in this area. This also helped me to build more credibility and decrease the life interference that I experienced. The last thing these bozos want is a mouthy activist who is believed in their community.
Fighting back in a peaceful manner does decrease the interference.
I also believe that if you do not fight back and expose this then you are saying "go ahead, abuse me, I will not do anything about it"
Those that are targets do not have to be as vocal as I am, there are ways to be active in the cause and stay out of the public eye.
I can get away with signs on my car as it does not affect my job or my family. In fact I believe it has helped me to stay safe.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrygerman
i was thinking the same thing as the other person, give em a taste of their own medicine, do some counter surveillance

I do counter surveillance all the time. The perpetrators of this crime hate it. I do to them what they do to me....I photograph them and their cars and they hate that in particular because they do not want to be identified. When I have time, I follow them just to get a pic of them and then quit following them. When I am 'mobbed' when I am out in public shopping, I will pick one delusional spy and follow them and then when no one is around I will say something to them and usually embarrass the crap out of them. If I happen to get a stalker alone in a grocery aisle, I will call them a 'delusional spy' and then just walk away...they stand there with their mouth dropped and look shocked that I identified them. If the shopping area is too crowded to say anything to the perp, I will do what they have done to me in the past and bump into them intentionally. This lets them know that I have identified them.
The perpetrators have fun doing this and I think they are addicted to the excitement of the chase, so I play right along in my own friendly way. I love to watch the perpetrators squirm....I now have fun in my life with this and the perps now keep a generous distance from me because they know I will say something witty to them and cause them to get all flustered.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah Until the very first time I was at an anti war protest in 2004.

Why would it be a surprise that they would photograph an anti war demonstrator? If things get 'sticky' they would have proof in court that you were there holding that sign... Like the vets said... common procedure

One thing it seems many are missing... if they were watching everybody with one or two vans and a team of at least two...

Think about LOGISTICS

How many black vans are on your street today watching everybody? How many vans are on your street in a given month? If there were so many people being followed on a daily basis their would be so many spooks on the streets it would be insane...

By the sounds of some of you it seems the governemnet feels strongly enough about you to spend THOUSANDS of dollars a day to 'keep an eye' on you...

Any idea the hourly rate of a "spook"? Now double that... add the vans, the high tech listening gear, the infra structure they report to... etc etc...

iamcanadian2 says they 'mob' him... heck they didn't even do that to Bin Laden's family here in Las Vegas..

Sure they intercept your phone messages and IMs and emails but they are mass processed by computer and those machine look for key words like BOMB BIN LADEN and stuff like that and THEN process then along with who you write to (got any relatives in Iran? ) what sites you visit etc... and do a profile... THEN you become interesting

So lets do a test here... all those who claim they are being watched or followed... go and get pictures I want to see those black vans on your street... don't take license numbers and post them black that out because that will catch you a lot of trouble... especially if your wrong

You talk here of 'taking it back on them' Fine lets do that... If there are so many spook out in the neighborhood then this should be easy....

But it has to be on YOUR street not just some van somewhere in town...

So how about it? Anyone gonna put their money where their mouth is?

And if you live in New York watch out for the Yellow Taxi's

In NYC, there is a fleet of undercover police cars which look light yellow cabs. They wear plain clothes.

These taxis are actually fairly easy to spot by a local (especially those who pay attention to the details). Look at the medallion number. (Those are the four digits in the rooflight that are used to identify one cab from another.) If the first two digits are 6Y or 2W, it's a police car. Then there's the license plate. Real cabs have the four-digit medallion number there, too. Another thing is the black molding strip running across the doors. The Ford Crown Vic taxis that are in service today have a yellow strip, not black.

How to ID undercover Leo cars

Disclaimer: This could of course be disinfo... you never really know... but I wonder if they pick up fares... that would be the test

[edit on 23-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

never heard of CSIS?
there is a canadian "cia", and it's CSIS.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
never heard of CSIS?
there is a canadian "cia", and it's CSIS.

yeah but they just a little guy...

CSIS
1941 Ogilvie Road, in Ottawa, Ontario
June 21, 1984 finally got a headquarters 1995
www.csis-scrs.gc.ca...

I suppose they count

If your wanting more 'local' info especially related to being spied on in Canada ask these guys... they seem nice

Info Source is a series of publications containing information about the Government of Canada, its organization and information holdings. It supports the government's policy to explain and promote open and accessible information regarding its activities. It is a key reference tool to assist members of the public in exercising their rights under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.

Info Source Publications
www.infosource.gc.ca...

One thing I have not had time to research yet is whether or not the Canadian Military has its own 'spook' operations like we do here.. Every branch of the service has a handful at different levels

One thing that I find fascinating... is I cannot get a clear picture of the antenna arrays at CFS Alert... I will have to look at the NASA satellites and see what I can find...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

C anonymous writes:
?He tells me that if you write about it on the net, this makes them want to `get you` even more as you are disclosing info and could mean you become a target for life."

Once you become a target you are a target for life. There may be times of reprieve, but it is now a permanent thorn in your side. There are many targets who have gone through this for over 25 years. One woman I know has been a target for over 40 years. Me, I have been a target for almost 17 years. I can time line my harassment 17 years ago, but when I look into my past I think I was marked for targeting a long time ago. Prior to 17 years ago when my stalkers let me know I was being stalked, I had the worst luck in the world. When I left home at 18 and moved to Vancouver that was when my luck took a turn. between the ages of 20 and 27 I was in 9 car accidents and one of them injured me. I think I mentioned that the perpetrators of this crime orchestrate car accidents. Also in that same time frame I was assaulted twice by a total stranger. On that same day as one of the assaults, I was nearly run over by a car while I rode my bike. A few years prior to this assault, I was raped twice. I knew slander was around me as I could see people turn against me who were my friends. I had two romantic encounters with men who claimed to be undercover cops. They both could have been lying, but one of the alleged undercover cops had a very strange story and he was very nervous. He acted like he was being followed and monitored and he also made a comment that he feared for his life because of how deep he was into the drug world. It was a very strange encounter. It was shortly after this encounter that I had the car accident that took me out of the work force for 1 year. I left the city of Vancouver because I blamed the big city life on my constant bad luck. I moved to Victoria for 2 years and left there because things did not feel right. After I moved to the country things were okay for a few years or at least they appeared to be okay. But then I ended up in Alberta with a man and that is when stuff started to happen again.
So when I look back at my past, I could have been a target from the age of 20. I am now 53. The first rape happened when I was 20 and I did not get mad, I got even.
Debbie

[edit on 24-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Why would it be a surprise that they would photograph an anti war demonstrator? If things get 'sticky' they would have proof in court that you were there holding that sign... Like the vets said... common procedure

Why would it surprise me? Let me explain. Before 9/11 I was asleep. I was basically your average uninterested American who didn't care much about anything political, let alone what was going on in the world around me. I didn't even vote. To be honest, I simply did not care.

The morning I woke up on 9/11 to a frantic phone call from family, it shook me out of my "sleep". After that day, there was no going back to what my life was. Everything changed. I started getting involved with research, talking to other people, following the next election, registering to vote, etc. When I went to my first protest, that was *my* taste of reality. The proof, so to speak that we ARE being watched. That was my point. Up until then, *I* never experienced it or noticed it. Alot of people get a surprise when they wake up out of their lives from mtv, reality shows, wii games, celebrity gossip rags, and cnn news reports on Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

How many black vans are on your street today watching everybody? How many vans are on your street in a given month? If there were so many people being followed on a daily basis their would be so many spooks on the streets it would be insane...

By the sounds of some of you it seems the governemnet feels strongly enough about you to spend THOUSANDS of dollars a day to 'keep an eye' on you...

Well Sir, I never see black vans on this road. And I never eluded to any ideal that I'm being monitored on a daily basis, however, I wouldn't doubt that many people are. And when they come here to post about it, I'm not going to troll them or call them liars and demand proof. I'm pretty sure though that the govt has plenty of money and time to put people on the internet to harass others whenever they do present their personal experiences as a means to shut them up, chase them off...or just make them look as if they have zero credibility.

Any idea the hourly rate of a "spook"? Now double that... add the vans, the high tech listening gear, the infra structure they report to... etc etc...

I would not know, but there is plenty of money for spying, just not for homeland security.

iamcanadian2 says they 'mob' him... heck they didn't even do that to Bin Laden's family here in Las Vegas..

Sure they intercept your phone messages and IMs and emails but they are mass processed by computer and those machine look for key words like BOMB BIN LADEN and stuff like that and THEN process then along with who you write to (got any relatives in Iran? ) what sites you visit etc... and do a profile... THEN you become interesting

I think we all know why they don't touch Bush's friends.

So lets do a test here... all those who claim they are being watched or followed... go and get pictures I want to see those black vans on your street... don't take license numbers and post them black that out because that will catch you a lot of trouble... especially if your wrong

You talk here of 'taking it back on them' Fine lets do that... If there are so many spook out in the neighborhood then this should be easy....

But it has to be on YOUR street not just some van somewhere in town...

So how about it? Anyone gonna put their money where their mouth is?

If I see anything of interest and happen to have my camera handy, I'll snap a picture. Otherwise, I have no proof to offer anyone, and personally I don't feel I need to, unless I go posting a thread about how I saw 20 ufo's hovering over my house, but forgot the camera!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I highly doubt you are being watched.

I am not suggesting you are constructing a hoax - or promoting false information - but I can conclude quite convincingly you are not be monitored by the intelligence community. You haven't accessed information that would warrant an investigation.

We've both done a lot of research on topics such as: Consciousness Evolution, 2012, UFO's, Extra-terrestrials, 9/11 and other government cover-ups, the FED and their CRIMINAL MONETARY enterprise, etc. For MANY, MANY years.

Nothing in the above would result in monitoring a potential threat to the government. You are no threat to them, in fact, I believe you are way too paranoid and are getting carried away with your research.

Word of advice; if you was being watched - you wouldn't be posting on the internet. Trust me.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
....I now have fun in my life with this and the perps now keep a generous distance from me because they know I will say something witty to them and cause them to get all flustered.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

im glad you have found some humour in all this monitoring/stalking bs, hopefully they will be tormented enough to leave you alone, try searching for info that has specific tricks you can do to pi$$ them off or make them spend some money fixing "things"

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I highly doubt you are being watched.

I am not suggesting you are constructing a hoax - or promoting false information - but I can conclude quite convincingly you are not be monitored by the intelligence community. You haven't accessed information that would warrant an investigation.

Nothing in the above would result in monitoring a potential threat to the government. You are no threat to them, in fact, I believe you are way too paranoid and are getting carried away with your research.

Word of advice; if you was being watched - you wouldn't be posting on the internet. Trust me.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by infinite]

Sorry but I disagree with you, we targets are being watched, harassed, group stalked and some targets are on the receiving end of Directed Energy Weapons.

Our governments have been involved in spying on it's citizens for decades. On march 8, 1971 a group of activists broke into a small FBI office and stole over 1000 documents that proved US citizens were spied on. This is when the term COINTELPRO (counter intelligence program) was brought to the public.
www.commondreams.org...

Do you actually think that the US government stopped spying on it's citizens just because they got caught and it was exposed to the world?
COINTELPRO tactics are used on targets to destroy their lives.

What does COINTELPRO mean today?
www.globalresearch.ca...

The FBI Comes Calling

President George W. Bush, Aschroft, and company have made it easier to spy on everyday citizens without probable cause of criminal activity, even allowing for the indefinite detention of Americans dubbed "enemy combatants," without charges or access to a lawyer. They've eviscerated laws meant to keep a wall between the CIA and the FBI and erected an extensive domestic-spying infrastructure, enlisting private citizens and relying on private industry to a degree never seen before. Today federal agencies are maintaining a grand total of 10 domestic watch lists.

Large corporations are also spying for the government

www.wired.com...

Big Business Becoming Big Brother
Kim Zetter 08.09.04
The government is increasingly using corporations to do its surveillance work, allowing it to get around restrictions that protect the privacy and civil liberties of Americans, according to a report released Monday by the American Civil Liberties Union, an organization that works to protect civil liberties.
www.wired.com...

Today you do not have to be an activist or know some government or corporate secret to become a target of this covert war. As you can see by the number of people complaining about this on just this forum we are becoming an ever growing percentage of the global population.
I am a member of 4 other forums that all deal with organized stalking and harassment. Each of these forums I belong to have hundreds of members with the average number on each forum being about 300. I moderate a forum for multi stalked and our membership is 300 and growing daily.
Here in my small city of Nanaimo BC (population 80,000) I have found through my activism 12 of us ordinary Joe's who have fallen victim to this covert war. I also know of more targets in this area but they do not know they are a target and I am not going to tell them because not knowing is probably a good thing.

Those that say that it is impossible that the average Joe can become a target of covert stalking and harassment (COINTELPRO) need to take their blinders off and pay attention to what we say before this happens to you.

Debbie Newhook
Nanaimo BC
Canada

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
Sorry but I disagree with you, we targets are being watched, harassed, group stalked and some targets are on the receiving end of Directed Energy Weapons.

Before you reference me every single website known to man please re-read my post. Did I claim governments do not spy on people?

*reads*

No, I didn't.
I merely pointed out I disagreed with the OP on her experience and suggested she was being paranoid. Can I point out as well, for medical reasons, that I am allergic to electronic lectures of paranoia.

On march 8, 1971 a group of activists broke into a small FBI office and stole over 1000 documents

The definition of stupidity. Hailing criminal acts isn't a wise idea - that's how you end up on a watch list

Debbie Newhook

Well, you cannot be too worried about the "covert war" if you are willing to post your full name on the internet.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

You have failed to see the number of targets that I have mentioned in my post. You are one of those who has his blinders on....Now I agree that the OP may be paranoid and this is a goal of the harassment campaign. I also do not agree with everything she has researched and that all her topics are related to the phenomenon of Organized Stalking or related to her plight of becoming a target of this covert war.

I am an activist who chooses not to hide because I see no use. If they are going to come and take me away, the perpetrators already know my name and all other particulars. I see no use in hiding and being paranoid about all this.
But I do see a need to educate the public. If you choose to continue to wear blinders that is your choice my friend.
We have stalking stats for multiple stalkers that I will drag out if you would like to see them....but I do find stats rather boring...I will check back later today and if you want to see those stats I will locate them for you....but as you said, you are allergic to electronic lectures.

Debbie

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join