It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just think, they came 250 million miles from out in space. That places there origin as the dwarf planet ceres within our solar system.

I hope this time klatuu has gort melt the earth to a burned out cinder.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if these events are true, I don't believe they have anything to do with your interest in conspiracies. If so, MILLIONS of people would be under watch right now (we probably are) ... besides, you were researching material available in the public domain. It's not like you had a secret contact they were trying to silence.

Assuming this was real, "they" were probably a public government agency doing a criminal investigation of some sort. I don't think the government has any need for unmarked vans to be "listening in" considering the technology that exists today. Remember the insectothopter of the '70s?

en.wikipedia.org...

I can't begin to imagine what they use nowadays... perhaps a mosquito

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by unk11

"The chances of you being watched soley for the purpose that you engage in paranormal research is highly unlikely." I don't completely agree with this statement, And I'll tell you why.. There are too many people in North America ALONE who are being targeted for their research and discussion into the Illuminati, UFO's and ET's, Financial systems/the stock markets, 9/11 ect. For it ALL to be one big coincidence. I know in the past, simply researching these topics generally would not warrant any kind of surveillance. One thing I've noticed about posts regarding being "spied on" is that it has been INCREASING in frequency and severity over the past while... why would this be? That i cant answer BUT its quite apparent that i am not the only one experiencing these types of things as a result of recent truths i have discovered.

As for myself, I have done much more than Internet research into Paranormal activities. As i said before, i constantly am calling gov't agencies demanding information (And not just on UFO's, I've called treasuries, banks, Media outlets etc.) Which is why i think THEY think i am a threat. The various topics i research are:

-UFOlogy
-Extra-Terrestrials
-Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B's)
-The gray agenda
-The Reptilian agenda
-The Illuminati/NWO
-The Federal Reserve Bank
-Nesara (National Economic Security And Reformation Act)
-Higher Dimensional beings (The Peiadians, Andromedans, Sirians etc.)
-Evolution and Conscious creation
-The Mayans and 2012
-Atlantis and Lemuria
-How 9/11 was an inside job
-Gov't manipulation and mind control
-Project Mannequin, Project Aquarius, Project monarch, and Project end-times
-The stock markets
-All religions i could think of, and their Origins
-Spirituality
-The JKF and MLK assassinations

Need i go on?

Yours In the Light...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Y'know, I posted an entire thread on this subject and not nearly as many people are responding to my thread as they are yours. Are you being watched? Maybe, but I'm not so sure why.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Since then nothing really has happened in my town, I live in thunder bay, im sure you know its right next to the american border, lately we've had a surge of new police cars in the area, similar to the state troopers from the US of A, you know black and white cop cars, real different from our regular all white cop cars, so its as if they're implementing new police forces in the city... and of course this town is known for drugs and crime, just about every little highway passes through it, so old t-bay needs the police anyways...

But no nothing weird with electronics or anything has happened since, it was just odd that your story seemed so similar to the 2 or 3 minutes I experienced not to long back... then again like others are stating they could be checking the neighbourhood for tv signals and other jazz...

Heres a weird twist tho, I work for a campaign office that primarily funds federal and provincial campaigns for the current conservative government, and we had to go before an attorny swear oath and everything to get signed up to call into the US of A, and this was just a few months back aswell, might have even been just before this incident now that I think about it... it's illegal to raise funds in the US from Canada if your not a registered fundraiser, so I had to go through next to 80 or 90 pages of documents, really annoying to know that the us government now has all my info even my sin number, jeeze... maybe that could be tied in with the weird black cars that appeared outside my house, maybe they're making sure im legit and not lying to the feds, which is also a big crime if your swearing under oath... instant jail time

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am new to this site and not very "up on" this stuff but I do believe in ET life and government cover-up. Have for all of my life. When I read your story, all I could think of is how you NEED to get this on film and put away somewhere where no one would think to look in case something "happens." Don't mean to sound sinister, but, you know what I mean. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well you clearly haven't taken the time to read the entire thread carefully before posting. I say this because most of the statements you made were already addressed in previous posts. I'll even take a little time to sum it up for you:

First of all, the vans were parked illegally...and i know the gov't can spy on you without vans but the fact that this happened means that they probably wanted me to know they were watching aka SCARE tactic. Also, when my mother saw the vans, she leaned back from the window and whispered "theres 2 vans out there" right after that, she peaked out and then the passenger in van 2 waved at her before BOTH vans sped off... So, he MUST have heard her whisper...It would have been impossible for him to have heard her WHISPER from that distance... UNLESS of course he had some kind of listening device

The MAJORITY of us ARE being watched, and its been happening since 9/11. You think that you still have rights and freedoms? You think you have a right to privacy? Research FISA and you'll quickly find out you have NO privacy. The bottom line is, we've already lost many of our basic rights and we stand to lose more unless people realize whats been going on in plane sight.

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

There is no good reason to be stalked and there is no use racking your brain to figure out why you became a target.
The world is very different now and we the targeted community are a fast growing percentage of the population.

We in the targeted community like to call this Organized Stalking.
Here is a link that explains what this ever growing phenomenon is.

www.multistalkervictims.org...

Organized Stalking by Groups - FAQ

The following points have been summarized from:
Terrorist Stalking in America
by David Arthur Lawson*
Copyright © Scrambling News 2001

* David Lawson is a licensed private investigator in Florida. He followed these stalking groups, on and off, for 12 years. He also rode with them. In a recent email, regarding Canadian groups, David Lawson said the following:
"When I rode with the group in Niagara Falls/Buffalo, we would seamlessly hook up with Canadians when we crossed the border, and they would ride with us stateside, occasionally."
This gives an indication of just how extensive and well-organized these stalking groups are.

see link for the FAQ's
www.multistalkervictims.org...

[edit on 21-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I realize a lot of people feel the way about the government the same as me.I am right across the street from Fort Campbell.I am attacked right at my door from an unseen force.Like I said before I am a convenient target. I also have more than one of those scars.It looks as though my skin was burned.If I went to a doctor and told him how I got those marks he would never believe it.
Well doc as I am unlocking my door i suddenly feel this strange sensation and theese red spots appear on my back.That is how it startsThe first time my entire right side hurt on the inside more than the outside.It is as if what ever it is detroys my skin and is destroying my insides too..First it is a red mark ,than some spots further deteriorate causing those marks you see now.I think it is some invisable force being shot at me from across the street,where the military base is,but it never does any damage that i can see to the shirt i am wearing .

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Y'know, I posted an entire thread on this subject and not nearly as many people are responding to my thread as they are yours. Are you being watched? Maybe, but I'm not so sure why.

Maybe because there are already too many threads on this?

Sounds like your jealous that you are not being watched....

I can make a few calls... see what I can do...

:bash:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Hi, I couldn't help but to respond to you. You are not imagining all of this. I have been experiencing a very similar thing. I have been hacked, gang stalked, tapped, broken into, I#ve even had them put phony ads in the local news paper sending strange men to my house for you know what. They try to intimidate me. I have even had my phone calls re-routed to supposed people I think I am calling, meanwhile they are agents pretending to be them. Example: I tried to call amnesty International. The stupid lady on the other end, was chewing gum while talking, giving a very unprofessional impression. I caught her voice again when I was trying to talk to a government organisation here in Germany. I let them know whenever I can that I know full well that they are listening. It probibly irritates them like hell, but I don't care.
They regularily hack my computer, and my cell phone.And they Apparently don't even leave a trace.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

I read you said that personal property of yours was missing. This is unusual, and if that happens it may be that they want to read the vibration from whatever objects they removed. I can only imagine they want information you haven't written down.

You seem to have developed a good thirst for knowledge, given your list of researched subjects. Perhaps you were activated by a higher force.

Do you think you may have crossed paths with a higher being? At the higher levels of creation physical/metaphysical/aliens/demons/angels/science/spiritual etc the line becomes a bit blurry. I'll use the terms angel and demon for ease of understanding. Demons emit negativity and will happily abuse free will. Angels emit unconditional love and will respect your free will. If they have taken human birth you could pass either in the street and not notice. Personal interaction leads to emotional responses though. Interacting with a demon will leave you unexplainably drained.

But interaction with an angel will make you feel overwhelmed and left with a sense of unexplainable deep seated love. Just a personal theory, I have a little experience in these matters though. They won't tell you who they really are but if you have interacted with one you may have come to the attension of the secret agencies. What do you think? Do you believe that angels are currently walking the Earth Sharr?

Take Care.

Edit Spelling

[edit on 22-7-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Maybe because there are already too many threads on this?"

STILL not getting the point?! ...wow

Perhaps there are TOO MANY threads because the number of people who are being CLOSELY monitored/spied on/stalked etc. has DRASTICALLY INCREASED.

And to the question you keep asking...what makes you think your so special to be watched

I never said i was "special" or that I was the ONLY person being "watched".. In fact i believe i said, that i KNOW the MAJORITY of us ARE being watched. We're being watched constantly by satellites and traffic cams... the issue is, i know the UK and the US have been spying on their citizens every move. They read and archive all of your emails, phone calls, internet conversations, and yes...EVEN forum posts...ATS, GLP, etc. What I don't understand IS...WHY have they started doing this so much in Canada? I mean, how many other posts here were people from Canada saying "omg the same thing happened to me"...Are you saying that everyone on this thread who is saying they are being watched are lying? I hope that is not the case...I wouldn't like to have my thread littered with comments from so-called "skeptics" who only accuse people of being hoaxers and liars, instead of trying to investigate it and discussing it intelligently. I don't take those words lightly and you shouldn't throw them around so Frivolously...if that is INDEED what you are saying...If not, I apologize sincerely....

"Sounds like your jealous that you are not being watched....
I can make a few calls... see what I can do..."

Thats it...in my mind, you will forever be a fed...way to go "Zorgon"...You think this is funny? People have killed themselves because of pure fear of these "men"... And if that fails, they'll harass you until you SNAP I really shouldn't have to come on here to try to "prove" myself to somebody....I always answered YOUR questions in a respectful manner, and YOU can't even give ME or the other people who come forward on this thread some RESPECT? I came on here to post this so that I could possibly get some insight into what to do from others who have experienced the same thing...All you seem to know is Sarcasm...and NOW you make an idiotic, threatening comment like "i can make a few calls" You clearly think this is one big joke...Do you not have anything better to do with your time than to find threads on ATS you don't like and then spam them with HUGE posts and belittle its posters? If you choose not to believe this thread or you don't like it for another reason, just go...?

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Don`t mind Zorgon Sharr, he is a legend in his own mind.

Most of us appreciate this thread.

You`ve come to the right place. ATS is a great board despite some members.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Canada has LOTS of spooks, in fact maybe MORE than us both in the digital and investigative personnel branches. Some are hybrid agencies that operate and have always operated under their D.O.D. equivalent AND Justice as Homeland Security does as of late. Don't think for a minute that these agencies are less efficient than ours.

They utilize all the toys of the trade from run of the mill IBM to CRAY systems and have some brilliant intuitive people running them. They've exhibited plenty paranoia of our US agencies over the years too. Their information sharing network is built in to every pc on every desk in every office countrywide. There is no real defining digital border between state and federal agencies apart from a badge. A digital KGB on steroids.

Just a few of the publicly known entities:

CSIS - Canadian Security Intelligence Service
en.wikipedia.org...

CSE - Communications Security Establishment.
en.wikipedia.org...

SI / SIGINT
en.wikipedia.org...

reply to post by zorgon

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Don't let anyone bother you. Just ignore the skeptics. You are never going to please everyone. I just wish people would start being nicer to one another. Why is that so hard?
If you don't like what someone has to say...just walk away from the thread...don't negatively comment or put someone down.

I am enjoying this thread immensely. I will watch for updates.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Faith628

Exactly! I dont understand why its so hard for people to treat each other with the respect and dignity THEY except to be treated with ..

I know i will never change EVERYONES mind nor do i wish to.. thats not my job; its my job to spread the truth and awareness; its THEIR job to do their OWN research

Thank you SO much for your kind words, I very much appreciate it
! Its nice to know that people actually are taking this thread seriously

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
[edit on 6/10/08 by Sharr]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I live in Ontario too and I've had something similar happen about a month ago. It was around 3am in the morning and I noticed a white van outside the house. I know my neighbourhood very well and I have never seen a white van on my street before. Could be just pure coincidence.

I search a lot on 911, aliens, NWO etc.

I agree with a lot of others that the government has bigger fish to spy on so to speak. Maybe if you were trying to get a coup organized or something, then perhaps. I'm not saying the government doesn't spy on us, they can at anytime. If anyone they would like to silence, it would be Alex Jones. He is always in their faces.

The only time I felt freaked out, when I was doing some reading on Demonology, I swear my room felt cold and there was a "presence".

On a non-related topic, I can't wait for the new The Day The Earth Stood Still. The trailer looks good. And you can't ruin a classic with a remake. The classics are always there, if you don't like the remake, don't watch it, watch the classics!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
"Maybe because there are already too many threads on this?"
STILL not getting the point?! ...wow

Well considering that post was addressed directly to PARAfreaky... who did indeed get my point as he mentioned in the U2U's after I would say it is YOU who don't get the point..

I never said i was "special" or that I was the ONLY person being "watched".. In fact i believe i said, that i KNOW the MAJORITY of us ARE being watched. We're being watched constantly by satellites and traffic cams... the issue is, i know the UK and the US have been spying on their citizens every move. They read and archive all of your emails, phone calls, internet conversations, and yes...EVEN forum posts...ATS, GLP, etc.

Well that we are being watched by the above methods is a given.. I have more info on that than most here... so the fact that you KNOW this is not surprizing...

However the reason I asked you why YOU were being watched is that you claim to have specific information that makes YOU a target... so what I was asking what is this information that makes you of "special interest' to 'them' I thought I was pretty clear on that

What I don't understand IS...WHY have they started doing this so much in Canada?

I gave you several reasons showing that Canada, UK and USA have been involved together since WWII and that Canada sub contracts its "spy work" to M16 and CIA... even posted a pdf document... yet you still ask... so perhaps you ignored the material?

I mean, how many other posts here were people from Canada saying "omg the same thing happened to me"...Are you saying that everyone on this thread who is saying they are being watched are lying? I hope that is not the case...

Well the reality is that when people say "omg the same thing happened to me" without anything to back it up, or cannot offer a single reason WHY they should be under watch by the Government (this being a lot different from a personal stalker which you should report IMMEDIATELY to the police) it is MOST LIKELY that they are indeed lying looking for attention... They may NOT be but its likely.

You need to separate government spying from personal stalking... Your claim is that the government is on to you because of your research...
Yet I look at all your posts and I see a lot of
and a lot of LOL in each post... IF you were seriously concerned about 'them' spying on you I would think you would show it more seriously... This is one reason I doubt your story...

The other reason is this...

Originally posted by Sharr
Oh and we've also Emailed the Prime Minister, called the U.S treasury, and have requested FOIA documents pertaining to UFO's and D.U.M.B.s .. So as soon as my request has been filled.. i will be posting LOTS of info for ATS

You say you have made many phone calls and filed actual FOIA documents... then you also say "as soon as your request has been filed" So which is it? If you have already filed a request you will have recieved a confirmation letter form the department you filed it at...

Can you show me such a letter? Can you send us a copy of the FOIA request? You surely kept a copy?

You are new to ATS... and granted this thread IS in Skunkworks... but it would be a lot easier to take this seriously if you had some of the documentation you claim to have and that you say...

i will be posting LOTS of info for ATS

Again a promise with more laughter...

I wouldn't like to have my thread littered with comments from so-called "skeptics" who only accuse people of being hoaxers and liars, instead of trying to investigate it and discussing it intelligently. I don't take those words lightly and you shouldn't throw them around so Frivolously...if that is INDEED what you are saying...If not, I apologize sincerely....

Me a skeptic? Oh now that is funny... I merely expect you to back up what you claim as I am expected to do... as ANYONE posting at ATS is expected to do... It will not be me that puts the dreaded [HOAX] on your thread nor will it be from anything I say...

I am trying to investigate this I asked you to tell us WHY they are interested in YOU... what have you goy on them? Should be simple enough if as you say you have all these documents 'in a safe place'

"Sounds like your jealous that you are not being watched....
I can make a few calls... see what I can do..."

Again that was for PARAfreaky and his response was "Too funny..." My sense of humor takes some getting used to...

Thats it...in my mind, you will forever be a fed...way to go "Zorgon"...You think this is funny? People have killed themselves because of pure fear of these "men"... And if that fails, they'll harass you until you SNAP I really shouldn't have to come on here to try to "prove" myself to somebody....I always answered YOUR questions in a respectful manner, and YOU can't even give ME or the other people who come forward on this thread some RESPECT?

I have treated no one with disrespect... however you make claims and rather than back them up you go on the personal attack...

Can you prove people have killed themselves because of being watched? or is this 'your opinion'? And how about those that 'they' have killed? Look at your previous posts and show me how you are taking this seriously?

Me a FED?
I can here a few snicker at that... but it shows me the value of your research...

I came on here to post this so that I could possibly get some insight into what to do from others who have experienced the same thing...All you seem to know is Sarcasm...and NOW you make an idiotic, threatening comment like "i can make a few calls" You clearly think this is one big joke...Do you not have anything better to do with your time than to find threads on ATS you don't like and then spam them with HUGE posts and belittle its posters? If you choose not to believe this thread or you don't like it for another reason, just go...?

I think it possible that this thread is indeed a joke... I may be wrong... prove that it is serious and show us what you have...

IF you are serious and want to know what to do...

You think your phone or computer is tapped or their is a 'bug' in your house... call a PI company to do a sweep for electronic bugs... it doesn't cost much for a one time sweep... If you have a friend that is electronically minded he can go to Radioshack and build a simple RF detector and jammer... Heck when Cox Cable came to work at John's house the cable guy found a bug because of the line draw on the internet connection...

IF you see vehicles parked outside your house that are suspicious...call the Police first... The Toronto police are very easy to talk to, so are the OPP and the RCMP... if its a case of stalking they WILL take you seriously...

IF its the "Feds" you call up the RCMP and demand an answer... Canada is still a free nation, even more so than the US... they have to tell you if you are under investigation if you make a formal demand... though I would 'ask' first

If you have done nothing to follow up on this I would suspect it was a one time deal and they may have been watching the dtrug dealers across the street...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join