It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first time starting a thread on ATS but I have been registered here for a couple months. Before that however, I would always just lurk on here and read people's posts

Now, down to business...Over the past 3 or 4 months...some VERY ODD, VERY STRANGE things have been happening to my boyfriend and I, who live in Ontario Canada. We've both done a lot of research on topics such as: Consciousness Evolution, 2012, UFO's, Extra-terrestrials, 9/11 and other government cover-ups, the FED and their CRIMINAL MONETARY enterprise, etc. For MANY, MANY years.

The first incident happened about 4 months ago...My bf and I were lying down in my room, having a discussion with my mom about Extra Terrestrials and Multiple Dimensions. All of a sudden, she looks out my window (which has a view of a main road in our city) to see not one, but TWO unmarked, dark coloured vans. My bf got up and looked out with her...when she said "He just waived at me". As soon as she said that, the man in the van looked up, and BOTH vans SPED off. The weird thing about this is that these vans were NOT ONLY parked in front of a BUS STOP on a MAIN ROAD with TONS of traffic, but they were parked on the WRONG SIDE of the shoulder on the road.

About a month or two after the first incident, another occurred. This time it had to do with my computer, my YEARS worth of research, and ALL of the information I had on the above topics...and THEN some. Well, we had to go to Toronto for a couple of days and when we got back and turned on the computer we noticed something was wrong. All of a sudden my bf and I realized that ALL of our bookmarks had been deleted, my home page had been reset, and all of my history was GONE!! thankfully, I had most of the information back up...but the odd thing about this is that when we left 2 days prior to us discovering this, the computer had been SHUT DOWN completely, and the network had been disconnected....Upon a system restore, NONE of this information came back. I don't have a virus, have never had an issue with my computer, and take extreme care...so, I ask...Who/WHAT did this?

Scenario # 3 occurred about one month after the second incident, another oddity occurred with my computer. I have a COMPAQ s700 monitor (older type monitor, but still in excellent condition). My BF and I had JUST found the TERRA PAPERS again after losing the bookmark we had to them in the previous incident. My BF was JUST about to click on the first 10 pages of the Terra Papers when...BOOOOOOOOOM!!! Our monitor EXPLODED!!! The glass on the screen remained intact, however one of the Phosphate Tubes (I assume) exploded on the inside and gave off a kind of odd smell. After we calmed down, my BF tried plugging the monitor into a different outlet and nothing...tried again and....nothing. The NEXT morning my BF decided to try the monitor one more time....so he turned on the computer...then the monitor and....perfect, crystal-clear PICTURE!!! It was like NOTHING happened at all....?

Shortly after the monitor incident, something even WEIRDER happens...and THIS is where it gets really strange...it has to do with my bfs cell phone...We both have HTC Touch phones that are pretty new and in awesome condition. While on the phone trying to get a hold of the GOVERNMENT, he got disconnected from the call...which is rare enough...but he ALSO could hear a DIAL TONE...the phone was not "in the call" the "call status" said "call ended" so, HOW on EARTH was there a DIAL TONE on his CELL PHONE!? has anyone else ever heard a dial tone...my bf worked for ROGERS TELECOM and KNOWS that a dial tone DOES NOT HAPPEN on a cell phone under ANY circumstance...

And finally...the most RECENT and weirdest of ALL incidents...it has to do with a little program called SKYPE.

(continued on next post)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We were doing a little bit of investigative work on the National Economic Security and Reformation Act or: NESARA. We had called the office of the treasury in the U.S. and were asking about the new Treasury Backed Currency system that would be taking over upon NESARA’s announcement. All of a sudden, while we were on hold, we heard a “click” through the speakers, like when you’re on the phone and someone else in your house picks up the line…the difference being this is VOIP and there is NO SECOND line…as soon as we heard that, I quickly muted the microphone because I didn’t want us being listened to. My bf said “Wait…if we REALLY are being spied on…if you blow the persons “Cover” they have no choice but to leave…and usually IN A HURRY. So, my bf turns the mic back on and says “So, you know we’re being listened to right now by the CIA or some other kind of FED”. A few seconds after he finished saying this…we hear “CLICK!” this time more aggressive…almost as if someone was angry and SLAMMED the “phone” onto the receiver resulting in a very loud “click”…

Well, that’s my story so far…are we crazy? Are we looking too much into these things? Is this just ONE LONG, CRAZY, STING OF COINCEODENCES? I don’t think so personally…but I would love to hear what you all thought about it!

Yours in the Light…

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If the two dark vehicles were parked at the same distance right and left with respect to the plane of your window, then one had a infrared laser, the other a receiver listening to the sound hitting the glass from your conversation. See if you can find clear window vinyl that is used to make window decals. This vinyl is soft, thick and heavy which will absorb and deaden sound waves from vibrating the glass. It's removable so you can use it anywhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very interesting and disturbing.

Be sure to keep cameras handy at all times.

Let us know how this all works out.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AlabamaCajun

OMG that is EXACTLY how they were parked!!! And thank you SO much for the great advice on the window vinyl! I will definitely be investing in that ASAP....and also, now that you mention it...there have been a few times when my bf and I have noticed odd laser-looking lights (like those little laser pointers...but DIFFERENT) come in through the window. The thing is, we are 3 stories high in a raised townhouse and there is NO way ANYONE could shine a laser pointer in this room due to the height and the angle of the room. In a few minutes I will take some pics and upload them to demonstrate where the trucks were, and show how it would be next to impossible to shine a laser pointer through my window. I know you can't see Infrared light, however we occasionally smoke cigarettes in the room, and have people over who smoke. I can't remember if we were smoking at the time, but that would explain the ability to see these odd lasers...its only been a couple of times, and when we do see them, they're gone FAST, and there is no one outside the window we can see...definitely weird indeed

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the kind words

We have HTC touch chell phones that take 2.0 mp pictures...they are pretty good, but still not the greatest. we're working on getting a better quality Digital Camera soon because so much weird stuff happens to us and we always miss it lol. I'll be back to report if any other strange things occur in this regard.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, I've taken pictures as i said before but i am having trouble uploading them onto ATS from my desktop. Html code is turned off, and thats the only way i can think of to link to these pictures. If anyone can offer any help that would be GREATLY appreciated

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All of this actually happened?! That's the wildest coincidence I'd ever heard of if it is a coincidence.

I hope we're not all being monitered because of our interests!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
Ok, I've taken pictures as i said before but i am having trouble uploading them onto ATS from my desktop. Html code is turned off, and thats the only way i can think of to link to these pictures. If anyone can offer any help that would be GREATLY appreciated

Yours in the light...

Hello if the images are already on your computer then you can host them here:

www.imageshack.us...

By clicking on 'browse', then going to the location the images are saved, you then proceed to click on them. I do not think this is necessary but where it says 'resize image' click on the directional arrow pointing south and scroll down till you see 1024x768. After waiting a few seconds just click on the image on the left-hand side, then past the link in your address bar in a new post.

Hope that helps and I am very interested in seeing these images

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I KNOW! it's hard to believe sometimes...even for me! but I can assure you...It actually happened...we're doing OUR BEST to get you guys some serious evidence soon...and I'll report any more strange events that occur. We're investing in a good camera, and keeping a log of EVERYTHING that happens to us and our close affiliates...

and to think...we're being watched this bad in CANADA...LOL I am starting to wonder if my house has been bugged...how would I Tell? lots of "phone" guys have come by lately needing to "check our lines"...we have had lots of problems with the landline lately...but it didn't start until the other odd events occurred...hmmm makes me wonder...lol

I'm posting those pics ASAP just have to upload them here and they'll be up!

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
All of this actually happened?! That's the wildest coincidence I'd ever heard of if it is a coincidence.

I hope we're not all being monitered because of our interests!

O silly rabbit....of course we are. There is nothing the government loves more than a society of people who don't think. We are the thinkers. "They" don't like that. So yeah.......for all you know there could be a CIA spook in your closet RIGHT NOW.

ATTENTION ALL ATS USERS--------- we ARE more than likely under some kind of watch.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Okay, so here are the pictures I took of the perspective of things from my room...I edited them in paint to point a few things out in the explanations below.

img225.imageshack.us...

Pic 1: This picture shows the exact position the vans were in, and it also shows the perspective from my bedroom window. (I know its a lame paint version of the vans lol, but I am sure they will be back and I have my camera ready this time!
) The red arrow is pointing to the black "haze" in the image...that is just my window screen...sorry about that!
I would have taken a picture from OUTSIDE my house to avoid this, but that would put me at risk I think...
The guy in VAN 2 waved at my mom before they both sped off into the night...

img504.imageshack.us...

Pic 2: This picture shows how high my bedroom actually is in comparison to the rest of the visible city. As you can see, I am as high as the treetops and higher than some of the rooftops of the other houses in the area. The red lines show the angle of the laser when I saw it shinning into my room briefly...but, there was nothing out there at the time, and definitely nothing that high off the ground that can shine a laser into my room...

Thanks so much for telling me how to upload these pics
I couldn't have done it without your help!
well, we both have our cameras handy, and we'll keep our eyes and ears open for more odd things and post them on here ASAP.!

Yours in the light...

** I had to put in the direct links...the "thumbnails for forums" wouldn't work...but the direct link does...so there you go!

[edit on 6/10/08 by Sharr]

[edit on 6/10/08 by Sharr]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
"He just waived at me". As soon as she said that, the man in the van looked up, and BOTH vans SPED off. The weird thing about this is that these vans were NOT ONLY parked in front of a BUS STOP on a MAIN ROAD with TONS of traffic, but they were parked on the WRONG SIDE of the shoulder on the road.
(continued on next post)

Thats the same folks that are messing with this guy here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They sometimes refer to themselves as an "International Organization", or "Federal Investigators". When they actually try to arrest people, they even try to claim they are "Federal Police". But they are really just some kind of MIB or something along those lines. If you're discussing aliens and they already keeping an eye on you, then yeah, you'll possibly see them outside. Oh yeah, and they like to wave when you see them.

Its all nonsense. Your best option is to ignore them -- or, at least thats what any lawyer will tell you. They'll follow you for life.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Keep in mind that there are many groups that POSE as government agents and many other groups that have taken over government agencies so dont assume that they will play by the book. you can also be certain that they have read these posts (unless you used a good proxy and sweeped your computer for keyloggers/other spyware?) and know your trying to collect evidence on them so they wont act in a visible way for some time now. be patient and be vigilant if your planning to get proof

[edit on 20-7-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
very interesting indeed! I guess you just have to be ready for them I've got a hacker friend if you ever need any advice onanything hardware or software for your computer. However he is a bit of a fallen star and by that I mean a drunk! but a good hacker.

Peace and love, K.W

P.S Keep on truckin'

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah...its definitely wild for sure! Thanks for all the information on these "federal police" and you're right, I'll keep in mind that they don't play by the books...AND I'm going to have to start posting threads like this on ATS with a proxy server (I can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place...DUH! lol) and I am definitely in the process of going over my computer with a fine-toothed comb to see what I can find...and yeah, they'll probably lurk in the shadows for a while, but that doesn't mean I can't find them
I'm starting to think about hooking up my webcam so I can keep an eye on things while I'm gone/sleeping but...that might open me up to even more spying if they can tap in to the camera and watch us through it...yeah, maybe I should abort that mission...and on that note, I'm unplugging my computers mic

Yours in the Light...

P.S. does anyone know IF a computer/phone was to be bugged, where (if any) the general location of the bug would be? just curious...also, does anyone have any idea what else I can do to save my ass...? what if they come up to us and try to arrest us/me...is there any way I can resist? or do they have jurisdiction? although it IS making me feel RATHER important and boosting my self-esteem...its nice to know the government is threatened by US for a change eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Perhaps you should run a counter-surveillance operation on them! Get down the plates, tape them, photograph them, take details on their comings and goings, speak in code on the celly, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My suspcions started nin 1997.I got a sattelite dish , i worked with receiver dishes in the navy. Istarted tweeking with the receiver, etc., Trying different transponders. After that, my cureisoty caused people to follow me. And did so for 6 years....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharrI am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

Sure here are a couple threads...

Unbelievable event just happened to me

Google Street View...A New Threat?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegunman13
ATTENTION ALL ATS USERS--------- we ARE more than likely under some kind of watch.

Ah I see you are new here.... this is old news

ATS Being Watched?

When Will ATS Become a Threat to National Security

Why don't they shut ATS down?

But I think the OP is way to happy about this...

Interesting how we always get so many similar threads at the same time... almost might think its a conspiracy

[edit on 21-7-2008 by zorgon]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join