It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
Need i go on?

Yes please do...

Show us where you share this research so we can all look at it.. afterall that is why we are all here...

Oh and put in a cheap Camera system... you can buy one yourself or I have a friend and former partner in Downsview that can do it cheap

[edit on 22-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You are not alone. Since awaking to the truth of 9/11, the Federal Reserve System, and the evil ones running the bankrupt corporation known as the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, I am of the firm belief that the criminal masterminds behind it all have also been spying on and monitoring my family, as well. This includes an unusual amount of black suburbans driving back and forth in front of our home on occasion, unmarked vehicles stopping in the middle of the road in front of our home in the middle of the night then speeding away if we spot them, strange sounds eminating from our attic, unusual noises on our cell phones, and perhaps that most ominous but God-given sixth sense that we are 'being watched'...that intuitive, gut feeling that we are 'not alone'.

As a Christian and God-fearing man, I am keenly aware of where our country, and the world as a whole, is headed. Why all the sudden fixation by CNN on aliens and UFO's? Because Satan is the mastermind behind this so-called phenomenon; most likely the ultimate evil one - the man often referred to as anti-Christ, will appear on the scene claiming to have an alien connection and justify the disappearance of millions of Christians (by Christ via rapture) by telling the masses that they were abducted or 'loaned' to the alien creatures (demons) for one reason or another. The increase in UFO activity is Satan's plan to prepare the world for something far more sinister; it is his final attempt to destroy humanity in an attempt to rob God of the worship that is due Him by His creation. Fortunately, many of us know how it all ends and can place our hope in escaping eternal damnation by keeping our faith and trust in Jesus Christ as the storm clouds gather.

Whatever you do...whatever you may or may not believe...do not accept any 'mark' (chip, permanent ink, etc.) just to be able to eat and exist as it is only a shortcut to eternal damnation.

May God be will us all.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well thanks again for another magnificent post *claps*

You say you have made many phone calls and filed actual FOIA documents... then you also say "as soon as your request has been filed" So which is it? If you have already filed a request you will have recieved a confirmation letter form the department you filed it at...

Okay, i think you should go back and RE-READ what you quoted me saying...and then RE-READ what YOU said that i said... FILLING(to fill) and FILING(to file) are TWO DIFFERENT things my friend. I believe what i said was that

as soon as my request has been filled.. i will be posting LOTS of info for ATS

And, I RECENTLY requested those documents.. and as someone with as much knowledge as you claim to have, you should KNOW the government doesnt like to get back to you quickly. Do you honestly think they would get back to me quick when i've requested documents on: Project Aquarius, Project Blue Beam, Project Mannequin, Project Monarch, Project End-times, Various Canadian UFO sightings, 9/11 ect. They have been "trying" to give me the runaround but i wont let them.. i will stay vigilant until i receive the information i have requested.

However the reason I asked you why YOU were being watched is that you claim to have specific information that makes YOU a target... so what I was asking what is this information that makes you of "special interest' to 'them' I thought I was pretty clear on that

I've explained to you MANY times WHAT i have information on and WHY i believe i MAY be a target (oh and did you bother to notice that i have always said things like "IF i am being watched" or "I believe i COULD be a target".. i dont think you did) So i will NOT repeat it to you again k
?

Well the reality is that when people say "omg the same thing happened to me" without anything to back it up, or cannot offer a single reason WHY they should be under watch by the Government (this being a lot different from a personal stalker which you should report IMMEDIATELY to the police) it is MOST LIKELY that they are indeed lying looking for attention... They may NOT be but its likely.

There you go again throwing the word liar around "it is MOST LIKELY that they are indeed lying looking for attention... They may NOT be but its likely." I know you used words like "MOST LIKELY" and i COMPLETELY understand that it IS "likely" for some to not be telling the "full truth" or the truth at all but i gave you fair warning NOT to use that language. BESIDES, do YOU have proof that ALL these people are lying? INCLUDING me? I dont believe you do. Like you said, and i QUOTE

Can you prove people have killed themselves because of being watched? or is this 'your opinion'? And how about those that 'they' have killed?

Well do you know for a FACT that we are ALL lying... or is this just "your opinion"?

Look at your previous posts and show me how you are taking this seriously?

I dont understand how me using a few emoticons and "lol's" isnt me "taking this seriously" As i told you before, i am not scared and im sorry if my "lack of fear" or the fact that i dont react as you expect me to react means im not telling the truth.

Me a FED? I can here a few snicker at that... but it shows me the value of your research...

I do apologize for calling you a FED, but from what i can tell you have the mentality and mindset of a FED with your accusations of "lying and hoaxing" at the drop of a hat.

[edit on 6/10/08 by Sharr]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Don`t mind Zorgon Sharr, he is a legend in his own mind.

Why thank you, its nice to feel appreciated...

I will think of something nice to say about you and your contribution...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I suggest you carry a camcorder with you at all times. I know law enforcement and mil get rather upset when you video tape them. I figure if they can watch and record you they are fair game.
go to it

Here is a site that might interest you. Some know of this site and think the lady is crazier than a loon. However, if all the stuff is true on her site even just 1% true and I knew it was absolutely true and it was happening to me,..Id prob be crazy as well
www.raven1.net...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well I finally want to respond, I'm visiting with relatives in my home town, for a few weeks, and theres construction next door, but I noticed twice, a military cut, young guy, walking by the window, looking in. And then the other direction. Now the Okanagan is not really the most facist place in Canada, and has a lot retired folks, lower wages than the coast, which certainly doesn't explain the sudden new high rents. Here in Penticton, the bad behavior of so many teenagers, due to the large number of drug users amongst their parent groups, so many teenagers in foster care who delight in breaking car windows, and forcing your 4 year old to smoke, forced us to move to the coast, though my children are fourth generation from Okanagan and we will be moving back. But in general its the most beautiful place on earth, and pretty much laid back. I know so many wonderful people from here. Now I've never seen anything other than the rcmp in town. But going back to my car with groceries, with my 6 year old I noticed a strange guy in Khaki shorts and a white T-shirt peering in my car. Then he got into a large greyish suburban/jeep. A native or Asian, short haired, sunglasses, and a uniform (not rcmp, but close to that type of thing, compared to military). He laughed. They followed me home and then slowly drove by. I hoped they had a voice monitor, and talked loudly about NWO going down. And Canadians are not stupid, here in BC, nearly 60% voted NDP and Green, though facist Campbell slipped in, and 59% voted for proportional democracy in a referendum, and go shove that up Bush and Rockefellers pipe. Anyway, this militarized feeling is freaky, and Im feeling in the mood for a big protest.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

"You are not alone. Since awaking to the truth of 9/11, the Federal Reserve System, and the evil ones running the bankrupt corporation known as the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, I am of the firm belief that the criminal masterminds behind it all have also been spying on and monitoring my family, as well."

Welcome to the club anonymous....sorry you are part of 'this club'.

This is a game to many of the perpetrators of this crime. They enjoy it and their goal is to get you into a state of panic and fear. This is where you do not want to go as this will only lead to more severe harassment. It is very intentional on the part of the perpetrators to let you see them stalking you. Their goal is to instill fear. If you are not going to be an activist and try to expose this, then just ignore the delusional spies or take a humorous approach and wave and smile at them...the stalkers do not know what to do when you act like this. After all, it is really hard to 'beat up' someone who is laughing, smiling, waving and throwing out the odd peace sign.

Debbie Newhook

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I am with you on the protest thing. More of us need to stand up and say we are not going to take this anymore.
I know I am fed up with this crap.

Debbie Newhook

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i too am from ontario and i have noticed some "strang things" the cell phone thing is a wierd one and i doesnt surprise me that DND or the canadian govt is listening and seeing we are both canadian i would really like it if u would keep me informed about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

Eleanor White in my opinion is not crazy. what she says on her website I have experienced to varying degrees.

Her information is well worth looking at and if you have any questions I will be glad to locate her for you.
I do know her personally.

Thanks to fastwalker for posting the link.

Debbie Newhook

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr and as someone with as much knowledge as you claim to have, you should KNOW the government doesnt like to get back to you quickly.

Actually I find they respond very quickly, though I do recall the Canadian government was a little slow on doing business.. But maybe you can send me something and I will run it through my channels and see what pops up

Deal?

Do you honestly think they would get back to me quick when i've requested documents on: Project Aquarius,

Well if you ACTUAL filed requests then yes I expect they would... but your attitude might be the problem... its usually easier to get information if you ask nicely... If the information is still classified they will tell you and no you won't get it and it would be a treasonable offense to even possess it... at which point you get a free vacation at Gitmo...

FOIA Request...
00-F-1683 HUNTSINGER, ADAM PROJECT BLUE BOOK, PROJECT LINCOLN, PROJECT AQUARIUS, WHITE SANDS, AURORA AND MORE DOCUMENTS (SEE LETTER)

FOIA log for 2000
www.dod.mil...

01-F-0085 TANTILLO, ANTHONY 10/10/00 10/24/00 INFO ON UFOS ROSWELL, GRUDGE, CONTACT, SIGN, BLUEBOOK, MAJESTIC
TWELVE, AND PROJECT AQUARIUS, MJ-1

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
FY 1999 AMENDED BUDGET ESTIMATES
Transfer to General Defense Intelligence Program for support of Project Aquarius/Surf Eagle.
www.finance.hq.navy.mil...

Now those are a few simple links on FOIA requests and a budget request... just what I just posted there is more than you need to know

I cannot guarantee that you will have access to .mil sites from Canada.. I suppose it depends on how much 'they' are watching you...

But if they aren't, I guarantee 'snooping' around these sites will make them take notice

As to 9/11... you may be interested in this...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Some people 'research' and talk about it, others get the facts and take action

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Pilots for 9/11 Truth
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
www.ae911truth.org...

Now then which of these groups are you involved with?

i will stay vigilant until i receive the information i have requested.

Vigilance is Noble...
Wisdom is treading softly...

"IF i am being watched" or "I believe i COULD be a target".. i dont think you did) So i will NOT repeat it to you again k
?

AH Gotcha so you don't actually know... just guessing err suspect it

So since you are sure I am a FED... do you think it wise to go on the attack? I mean remember that phone call bit?

i COMPLETELY understand that it IS "likely" for some to not be telling the "full truth" or the truth at all

Marvelous!!! We have a point of agreement

BESIDES, do YOU have proof that ALL these people are lying? INCLUDING me? I dont believe you do. Like you said, and i QUOTE

No what you quoted me on was out of context... what I said about them telling the truth was MOST LIKELY
and that is my opinion... the part you quoted...

Can you prove people have killed themselves because of being watched? or is this 'your opinion'? And how about those that 'they' have killed?

I would still like an answer from you on... can YOU prove that anyone has killed themselves because they feared the government was watching them? Please do not try to sweep this under the table... that is quite a statement to make and if you have proof we can take that to the media and get them to stop harassing people to death as it were.

Now if it was 'your opinion' that this happens than say so... because death is a very serious issue... especially in this business...

Remembering a Genius Energy Inventor, Dr. Paul Brown (1955-2002)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The big boys play rough... that is no joke... It is good that you do not fear... but let us hope you never have to put that to the test...

I do apologize for calling you a FED, but from what i can tell you have the mentality and mindset of a FED with your accusations of "lying and hoaxing" at the drop of a hat.

Apology accepted
But I make no accusations... just trying to get at the truth... as to my mindset and mentality... you have no idea and have not even been around to make a value judgment without getting to know me

Like I said this thread is in Skunkworks so there is a little more leeway for 'speculations and IFs...

When you get those documents come join us topside

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2After all, it is really hard to 'beat up' someone who is laughing, smiling, waving and throwing out the odd peace sign.

Some of you are in for a very rude awakening... but keep smiling... they won't harm you...

Google Video Link

Remember the Kent State shootings?

Teenager students shot and killed They are not laughing anymore...

Tibetan Monks shot in their monastery... China accuses Dalai Lama of being a Criminal Mastermind

I can pull up a few hundred more but you get the point...

I hope...

THEY don't CARE... YOU are expendable

Sleep well tonight... and keep smiling

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately, all of us are being "watched" in this total surveillance society we live in. You simply fall into the "special interest" category, like myself and others.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

as to my mindset and mentality... you have no idea and have not even been around to make a value judgment without getting to know me

Really? what about "maybe its your attitude that is the problem". How can you profess to know about ME, what is apparently impossible for ME to know about you...?I believe we've known each other for the SAME amount of time bud
I find that EXTREMELY Hypocritical.

AH Gotcha so you don't actually know... just guessing err suspect it

Got me? LOL Got me on what? I had said that NUMEROUS times before.. AGAIN if you would have been paying attention you would have caught that. And as for me being watched, it is no longer a question of possibility. After hearing so many stories of peoples similar experiences, this has moved out of the realm of possibility and into the realm of probability.

I would still like an answer from you on... can YOU prove that anyone has killed themselves because they feared the government was watching them? Please do not try to sweep this under the table... that is quite a statement to make and if you have proof we can take that to the media and get them to stop harassing people to death as it were.

How about not answering my question with another question. I wasnt "sweeping" anything under the table, i was simply asking YOU for proof to the contrary... is it that difficult to answer? come on.. quit playing games.

And for your information A VERY close family friend of mine committed suicide because of being harassed by these "men". He/she (I WILL not disclose ANY of this persons personal information..name, gender, age etc. Because I promised this person when they confided in me, that i would not, under any circumstance reveal their identity. This is the most i have talked about this publicly and i will not go any further than this.) told me that they had seen a Grey in the forest behind their house. Albeit this person had no proof, but was extremely spooked...the individual then told me that hours after it happened, odd, unmarked unlicensed cars were driving past their home repeatedly stopping and snapping pictures etc...This person put up with this abuse for quite some time until they started fearing for their life. At which point they had received threats etc. The person was SO frightened that they took their own life and left a note explaining the reason; Being followed and harassed for years by these feds...we took as much action as we could and it was ruled that this person was MENTALLY unfit and committed suicide due to EXTREME paranoia and distress...my family and I KNEW this person VERY well for MANY years and I can tell you that this person WAS NOT by ANY MEANS mentally unfit...yeah they may have been paranoid, but...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. That's the point I'm trying to make...ANYONE who tries to do ANYTHING about these events will be SCOFFED AT, LAUGHED AT, and called PARANOID...even if a criminal investigation was to be Initiated...although I do appreciate your offer to get any proof I have out to the media...

So Anyways, I have better things to do with my time then to sit here and go in circles with you. Thank you very much for the helpful links

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

THANK YOU!!! that is EXACTLY what I have been trying to convey this entire time...EVERYONE is CONSTANTLY being monitored...SOME ("special interest") More than others, but the bottom line is...if you have a cell phone, you're being watched/recorded/listened to...even with your cell phone OFF and the battery REMOVED they can still use it as a two way listening device, If you have a GPS/ON-STAR (god, I hope NO ONE fell for THAT scam) in your car or elsewhere, you're being monitored...you really think, with your ON-Star system, you have to push that little button for them to connect with you? They CONSTANTLY listen to families in their cars...creating databases and files on EVERYONE so that they know EVERYTHING they can about EVERY person so that if they can ever accomplish their NWO/NAU they will know who to "round up" first...Congress actually had a secret meeting about this...and some congressmen/women have been leaking the information to the public because they were SO disgusted with what they learned in the meeting they NEED to get this information out to the general public.

Thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth

Yours in the Light.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

what have these videos got to do with homegrown terrorists stalking and harassing their fellow country men? This is not on topic of being followed or stalked.
No I do not get what you are trying to show me...please elaborate.

I am always smiling thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This new militia and stalking is so obvious, how many are going to sit there complacently any longer. These guys are moving the fascist state along, and stepping out of the secret meeting stage. Thats where they're going to fall flat on their egotistical blind faces. Things aren't going to be going quite their way. Im planning on spending the next couple months looking for some home-grown protests. Theres another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and I really think the best way to get more and more people on board is, though the issues are very serious, to get a real incredible dancing (along with face painting for the children) protest, that is happy and smiling, and spread it the world over, along with some good videos presented, and pamplets and petitions to deliver to the government. Maybe the positive could do what regular protests might not, and thats bring larger numbers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by NuclearPaul

THANK YOU!!! that is EXACTLY what I have been trying to convey this entire time...EVERYONE is CONSTANTLY being monitored...SOME ("special interest") More than others, but the bottom line is...if you have a cell phone, you're being watched/recorded/listened to...even with your cell phone OFF and the battery REMOVED they can still use it as a two way listening device,

Thats exactly why i dont own a cellphone and refuse to be around them for very long. its only paranoia when its based on something that is untrue...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Really? what about "maybe its your attitude that is the problem".

That was in reference to your attitude in this thread... not based on anything else...

You claim to be a researcher yet show no research and I bet you didn't even follow the links I provided on the topics you claim you are interested in...

Oh well your loss... I don't suppose that it has occurred to you yet that I actually do the research you claim to and just 'might' be a source of information

But I can see you would rather continue the mind games... no problem I have work to do... but please DO enjoy your game of 'cloak and dagger'

Ah I see you added it at the end... your welcome those were 'freebies'

TTFN

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes I feel the moderators nare watching my every post...darn the powers that be.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join