It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being WATCHED...is anyone else?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You are lucky, they want you to stop researching, I fear that the "feds" or whatever you call them, are convinced that I am a terrorist/psychopath/rapist - the higher-ups know why I am really a threat however those that work for them would never believe them if they were told why I was being targeted... As such I receive "conditioning" in my sleep, and my mind is often "wiped" when I wake up in the morning. You really don't want to experience such things, they beam the most intimidating messages into your mind when you are dreaming, and beam a variety of pulsed waves in order to disturb your brain.

Basically, there is a computer matrix system that operates our mind control, when there are individuals like myself, who consistently resist, they are unable to fit me within their prediction algorithms, and as a result, people with my radius start to cause problems for them. They work the whole thing to some kind of "plan" and it only takes a few unpredictable actions to upset the whole matrix.

My recommendation to you is to post a link to all of your bookmarks, all of your data, so there is a critical mass of people who have the information. Basically, when a critical mass of people "wake up" then the game is up, they are petrified of that happening, as it would mean a global war against the alien immigrants on this planet, and yes, im not talking mexicans, im talking aliens.

Aliens? Why can't we see them? Well, we were basically designed not to be able to see them, when they appear around us, they are either invisible, or appear as human, basically, they run the entire planet, and have a whole separate yet paralell world on this planet. Eventually, they plan to phase-out the "undesirables" and prevent them from interbreeding - straight up hollocaust. Any "sell out" is basically selling out all the souls and being that they could have introduced into this world for thier representative human family. In time, humans will be a dying race on Earth, most of the humans will be aliens or genetically-modified humans to contain alien souls.

You don't have to believe me.
edit on 16-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You shoud see the movie called the "Adjustment Bureau"...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Hey there, Sharr! I'm posting this in response to your original question because some posts have gone off on tangents.

Firstly, it would be silly for us to think that the government, whether it be Canadian, American, British, etc., is not monitoring internet usage and to some degree, they really need to do this (if we knew of all of the terrorist plots that were foiled because of this, we'd be terrified). Bottom line is that it's hard for them to sometimes tell who the good and bad folks are and if we don't think they are monitoring usage around the clock, we're fools. For the most part, as long as what you're looking at is public information and you're not trying to hack into government or other sensitive secured systems, you're safe and chances of being surveyed are somewhere along the lines of imaginary. If you're doing both - looking into sensitive info and making calls to the government, the chances are slightly increased. It depends on the subject matter and the agency running the program you're trying to find out about. Believe it or not, the government is not only interested in what we're reading but what we think and what ideas are being formed. I liken this to a TV producer who reads the message boards on his/her show's fan sites and then tests some of those ideas in a sript. They know that there's a huge demographic of untapped natural talent out there so yes, they monitor using special programs that pick up on certain "buzz words" but again, it's mostly something you'll never know about (as you can see, I'm not a computer guru as "buzz words" is the best description I can come up with).

With that said, I also think it's foolish to think that the government targets certain websites unless they have a reason to believe there is truly covert information being exchanged that puts national security at risk. So to say that all ATS members are on "a list" is kind of silly; however, ATS is part of the huge stratosphere we call the web and is it possible that some of the "buzz words" will get attention on a monitoring system - sure! Does that mean you'll find a brigade of unmarked vans outside your house - no, not unless they are spooked about where your buzz words lead them.

So now you're thinking, who is this chick and why should we believe her? I am not a government employee and have never worked for the government or military but I have several close friends who do/have and they have shown me things (not show me "how" but show me that they "can") that would blow your mind. I'm going to tell you why I think this was a true incident. It was your comment about "the wave". About a year ago, I was seriously dating someone who worked for one of the agencies mentioned in this or a linked post (can't say which) and your comment about "the wave" is what caught my attention. Most of the governmental agencies that are watching you DO NOT HIDE. Quite the contrary, they want you to know that they are watching you because they're either they're sending you a warning or, believe it or not, they're messing with you for their own kicks. If they were watching you for info gathering (such as whom you're meeting with, who is coming and going from your house, etc,) you would never know it. I've heard this man talk about "the wave" and laugh about it with his colleagues on many occassions. They do it on purpose and get a kick out of seeing people's reactions. I'm not justifying it - I'm merely passing on what I've heard. As for the people who are taking pictures or speeding off when observed, these are typically PI's or low paid wanna be investigators hired by a variety of industries. Someone had mentioned disability companies and that is a biggie. Other companies are credit companies, high risk coverage insurance companies, collection agencies, reference agencies and the such. The list can go on and on.

So what's the bottom line here? The internet is available for all of us to peruse and see. Believe me, not too much of a truly important nature is available under a typical Google search unless you're a real pro, have obtained info to even find the site from some unnamed deep throat and want to hack into something you shouldn't be scr@!ing with. Then, simply and bluntly, you're breaking the law and you have only yourself to blame for the consequences if caught. If you're someone like me who uses the net to gain knowledge on topics I might not have access to under other circumstances or use it to connect and share ideas with people around the world, then happy surfing and you have nothing to worry about.

And to those posters who will undoubtedly say "why should we believe you and who/what are these agencies", I say pre-emptively, I'm not a troll, I'm not a plant and don't bother even asking because I won't tell. It has nothing to do with fear of being followed for having exposed secrets or any mumbo jumbo like that and much more to do with being a trustworthy friend.

Happy and safe surfing all!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow, perhaps you are stumbling on to dangerous territory; you may be close to uncovering some pretty unbelievable secrets. You also mention the TERRA PAPERS and how your minitor explodes, sounds like they'd rather you not be able to read those. Hmm..interesting...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I have experienced these images in my mind at night when I'm near sleep. The most horrific and nightmarish things I can imagine. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a beam being aimed at me, but I really believe the underlying source is plain old bad juju, negative energy, evil, whatever you want to call it, it drives tptb and is really the root of the problem here.

Of course the answer is always
FEARLESS LOVE

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interesting story indeed I won't say anything negative but would be more credible to have some images if possible of these two vehicles.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

In a way, every time that they have done this, my mind has strengthened itself as opposed to weakened, I think I should almost thank them for providing me the training to strengthen my mind and de-sensitise myself to fear. Then again, I should also be upset as they have turned me into a stone-cold emotional wreck...
edit on 17-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
they waved at you's?. ok number 1. the government dont make mistakes, if they want to watch you and not be seen, they will do that and not be seen. 2. if this IS the some agency than they are trying to scare you.

tell the truth, what have you's really been up to ?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
@ OP, sure, you probably are. I also, am being observed, I've been implanted with some sort of something that monitors each and every one of my bodily functions/ and body chemistry, while sending it off to some unknown reciever. They see what I see, hear what I hear, know what I think/see in mind's eye, scary and obtrusive to say the least, let's make giant microwaves and cook it out of us, that'd work maybe, akin to sticking passport/ rfid into microwave and frying the circuitboards. YES, privacy at last !

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join