It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

However my study group (over much beer, a microbrew called Hempenale to be precise) discussed this possibility and we decided that a likely scenario was that a bigger economy, was creating a bigger curve. (Which we promptly named the Hempenale curve) This large curve might LOOK flat when viewed in a small segment, but what it would really predict was a bigger period of expansion, followed by a much more severe contraction. A global one.

That is so awsome lol

Good name too. I concur and you make a whole lot more sense on this subject then anything else Ive read.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I believe the beast is coming folks. all of the currencies will collapse (depression). Then after the depression it will become a one world currency. you people might want to read revelations; the prophecy is being fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fight the code
I believe the beast is coming folks. all of the currencies will collapse (depression). Then after the depression it will become a one world currency. you people might want to read revelations; the prophecy is being fulfilled.

It is true. I am coming! Search the North American prophets and you will see that a great leader was born in 76 in a small appalachian town.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

i laugh @ your ignorance "no offense' but they are not elected anymore but rather selected..........have been for more than 50 yrs. sorry to post in old but there is a lot i want to post in "now that im on the list"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
do not get me wrong i love DR. PAUL but i trust no political figure, call me paranoid. but # is bout to hit the fan....... john mccain for prz been written on the wall for some time. in my opinion?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ofc something big is about to happen , we all know this but live in denial.

We all see the truth but choose to ignore it for ignorance is blizz.

We choose to do nothing as our world crumbles upon us.

Terrorism, Global warming.
Conspiracy, Murders.
Pests

Today is a day to wake up.

Stop harvesting the oil, Cars and planes run on other types of fuel also, we all know this yet nothing is done to research this issue.

Start saving the rainforests and start growing hemp as it has been proven that hemp will save our future.

Get rid of all the energy sources that make chemical waiste or destroy our precius ecosystem, and start getting energy from natural sources like the Sun or Wind.

Spend a minute thinking about the message in this message.

Writing a bs comment , trying to mess with this message will show how low some people go when some1 speaks the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by exseer
do not get me wrong i love DR. PAUL but i trust no political figure, call me paranoid. but # is bout to hit the fan....... john mccain for prz been written on the wall for some time. in my opinion?

I don't know if it your opinion, you'd have to make sure first, we can't tell you that.

If the poo is going to hit the fan, I am sad. I just found someone special.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yea it is all #ing fake

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a) Man, I wish you people could spell, and at least look professional and intelligent.

b) "Liberty into deep hibernation," hmm? Interesting.

c) I am not disagreeing with the fact that he might just be sore about losing the candidacy and is now trying to make Americans feel bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello again all,

Ron is onto something. World leaders are now desperate and backed into a corner.

As I stated here :

Now we have arrived at humanity's time of greatest need as we stand on the brink of a full collapse of global civilization and the war, chaos, famine, and other calamities that would grow much worse than they are now. Now is the time for the multitudes to wake-up, shake-off ages-old delusions, and refuse to blindly tumble into that looming abyss.

I have given you the key to the truth about the Vatican and conspiring world leaders.

What happens next is up to you...

Peace Now or else !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wish we had a polititian like Ron Paul here in Brazil.........instead we have a semi-illiterate president, totally clueless of the current situation about to unleash , as described by Ron Paul....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"Some big events are about to occur."

Wow, Mr. Specific! Ron Paul is a joke.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What kind of "big events" do you think he could be talking about? Anybody have a clue?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
What kind of "big events" do you think he could be talking about? Anybody have a clue?

If there is anything Ron Paul knows a lot about it is the economy. What it is specifically we can't be sure until something happens and he says I told you so.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I fear for Ron Paul's life (not to mention Sen. Barrack), especially after his

plane just made an emergency landing en route to Reagan Int'l, picked up by the

drudgereport (which is sounding more like ATS every day!!!).

AMAZING how we had an emergency landing in the past month affecting

Obama's loaner MD-80 (from the clinton campaign no less) and now this!!!

From Drudge (external link)

NWO? PTB? How about shadow government at work, and yet the media is blind,

or blindED!

SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK! (and the suspense is killing me)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If anyone wants to know what Ron Paul is talking about. Read the full speach not just the article or the snippets taken from his speach. After you do the read you will see that Paul is talking about serveral different events all coming together. Also check out and sign up at

www.campaignforliberty.com...

to get the rest of the story .

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well i really don;t know much about RON PAUL or his Politics.
But i have a feeling he has heard of or has some knowledge of
perhaps a grave economic event. Or what a war with Iran might entail.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know if it was on his show but Glenn Beck got wind of this and was going to ask Ron about it.. Any one watch...check Becks website.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Wow, Mr. Specific! Ron Paul is a joke.

For those who continue to post without reading the source of the OP, a couple of "the Joker's" excerpts from this speech before Congress:

Ironically in these past 35 years, we have benefited from this very flawed system. Because the world accepted dollars as if they were gold, we only had to counterfeit more dollars, spend them overseas (indirectly encouraging our jobs to go overseas as well) and enjoy unearned prosperity. Those who took our dollars and gave us goods and services were only too anxious to loan those dollars back to us. This allowed us to export our inflation and delay the consequences we now are starting to see.......

This bubble is different and bigger for another reason. The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy. I'm convinced that agreements among central banks to “monetize” U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyone--especially the U.S. Congress that doesn't care, or just flat doesn't understand. As this “gift” to us comes to an end, our problems worsen. The central banks and the various governments are very powerful, but eventually the markets overwhelm when the people who get stuck holding the bag (of bad dollars) catch on and spend the dollars into the economy with emotional zeal, thus igniting inflationary fever......

The mistakes made with excessive credit at artificially low rates are huge, and the market is demanding a correction. This involves excessive debt, misdirected investments, over-investments, and all the other problems caused by the government when spending the money they should never have had. Foreign militarism, welfare handouts and $80 trillion entitlement promises are all coming to an end. We don't have the money or the wealth-creating capacity to catch up and care for all the needs that now exist because we rejected the market economy, sound money, self reliance and the principles of liberty.......

Since the correction of all this misallocation of resources is necessary and must come, one can look for some good that may come as this “Big Event” unfolds.

There are two choices that people can make. The one choice that is unavailable to us is to limp along with the status quo and prop up the system with more debt, inflation and lies. That won't happen.

One of the two choices, and the one chosen so often by government in the past is that of rejecting the principles of liberty and resorting to even bigger and more authoritarian government. Some argue that giving dictatorial powers to the President, just as we have allowed him to run the American empire, is what we should do. That's the great danger, and in this post-911 atmosphere, too many Americans are seeking safety over freedom. We have already lost too many of our personal liberties already. Real fear of economic collapse could prompt central planners to act to such a degree that the New Deal of the 30's might look like Jefferson 's Declaration of Independence.

The more the government is allowed to do in taking over and running the economy, the deeper the depression gets and the longer it lasts. That was the story of the 30s and the early 40s, and the same mistakes are likely to be made again if we do not wake up.
[quote/]

Not bad for a "Joker", eh. I suppose one man's joke is another man's savior.

Ron has tried for 35 years to persuade Congress, and the Fed, to adopt conservation monetary policies. He warned us at that time, if we continued down the path created for us by the Fed, some day we would be in the mess we are in today.

This man is the most credible representative "We the People" have had in Washington in my lifetime. To call this gentleman a "joke" tells anyone WITH a clue, you need to get your political head out of your ****.

(Sorry Mods for the long post)

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Oldnslo]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join