It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Let the fear mongering spread, Im not concerned. I respect you Ron Paul for all of your views and your warnings, you are truly inspirational.

The purpose is to live life. Live life to your fullest to the very end, whether it be a week, month, or decade long.

Its the moments that matters and how you got through them.

The government, NWO, bilderbergers, etc, can bring whatever they wish. Free lunch or nuclear holocaust.

I will stand my ground with my fist in the air, and will surely put up one heck of a resistance against it, accept the free lunch.

Favorite quote "Theres only one answer - REVOLUTION"

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This guy is an out of touch moron. No wonder none of his "peers" takes him for anything of substance. He's the Jack Van Impe of politics. He's praying on people's fears and he's just perpetuating the terror and the fear thats going on. Its funny how people on here try to say the govt is spreading fear but they back these wild claims by idiot Ron Paul. The intelligence quotient of these folks is just pitifully low. Its really sad....really.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This guy is an out of touch moron.

If what he is saying is true, he's anything but. And as for trying to fill people with fear, maybe he's just saying the truth, and the truth is just frightening.
So maybe we should avoid the fear by burying our heads in the sand...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm not a Ron Paul supporter but I think that Prince of Peace is the one out of touch. How is he playing on peoples fears when he talks about things that most people don't believe in? Conspiraces. If he was playing on peoples fears don't you thinkthat he would chose something that can be supported with "Hard" evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Moron, idiot, good names to be calling someone. How about showing a little more respect towards those you talk about.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by princeofpeace

You have anything to actually back this up?

Really..

Likewise the full Naval Blockade of Iran is in the works.

H.362 - Naval Blocade of Iran

I do not think Iran will let this stand and they may use some
trickery to block the straits of Hormuz.

If that happens there goes 40% of the world's oil supply,
until another method of transport can send it another route.

Russia is not particularly pleased with the US at present either.

Russia threatens military response to missile shield

Top Russian general touts new pre-emptive nuclear strike policy

A lot of ppl like to think of Russia as washed up, but I assure you
their boats, subs, and planes are just delivery trucks for an upgraded
version of this device:

Upgraded KH-55 Stealth Nuclear Cruise Missile

The stealth part is not listed there, but how it was acquired was the
downed F-117 in Serbia.

So that is the method of delivery, and here is the ultimate goal:

6.1 billion dead - The Georgia Guidestones

I have my bug out bag packed, and some deep caves located not
too far away from me. I have my special forces style caches
buried in low interest spots.

I wish you all the best of luck !

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This guy is an out of touch moron. No wonder none of his "peers" takes him for anything of substance. He's the Jack Van Impe of politics. He's praying on people's fears and he's just perpetuating the terror and the fear thats going on. Its funny how people on here try to say the govt is spreading fear but they back these wild claims by idiot Ron Paul. The intelligence quotient of these folks is just pitifully low. Its really sad....really.

You wouldn't happen to represent the 'princeofpeace' our congressmen and senators helped 'crown' in DC several years back would you? It would explain much of your post. How's the reverend doing I understand he and Bush are now own adjoining property in Paraguay?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As for those accusing the man of fear mongering, unfortunately fact is stranger than fiction my friends. And harder to swallow. Harder to swallow than the lies and filth spewed forth by the Bush administration:

"Iran is building weapons of mass destruction." Hmm, sound familiar? Demonize and destroy, is the motto. Why do you think they have a whole carrier strike force off the waters off Iran? They are blatantly initiating a new Pearl Harbour: provoking and threatening a sovereign country. And then when Iran acts in its own defense and strikes the ships, they get blamed for it, demonized and de-humanized, and the American public is along for the ride. Let fly the nuclear missiles. Correction, not nuclear weapons, they are now called "Bunker Busters". Just another euphemism, and in the end it doesn't matter what you call them, its still genocide.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I honestly don't believe anyone takes this racist piece of garbage seriously. Just look at some pictures and video from last Saturday's Paultardpalooza. A real white trash get together; they really think if you yell loud enough you are more credible. Is it any wonder racist paul himself distances himself from his own followers ?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I think you will find, James Forrestal died after falling from the hospital window, a bit suspicious considering he had a supposed mental breakdown and was talking about revealing what he knew about Roswel and other government cover ups effecting the American people and the people of the world.

It is rumored he was an original member of MAJ 12 and was disturbed at what he discovered and was told.

He was part of the planning team for operation Highjump under Admiral Richard E Byrd, the operation sent 13 ships and more than 4500 men to the Antartic, the expedition is rumored (lots of evidence out there to suport this) to have been an attempt to destroy a Nazi base in Antarctica, where the Nazi's had supposedly taken their UFO or anti gravity vehicle development, under the idea that if the war in Europe was lost Antarctica would be a fall back for the leaders of the third Reich.

The operation was a disaster, many planes crashed and a large loss of life, the number is unknown and lots of different figures given by many sources, the Expedition lasted 8 weeks with three of those actually spent on the ice itself, there are accounts that the Expedition engaged Nazi UFO's and their fire power unbeatable, leading to a quick withdrawal.

What went on during Highjump is still classified with only very few details being released under FOIA, the main details remain firmly under wraps.

The two world wars and all other wars during the 20th century are supposed to be linked to these events, being that WW1 & WW2 where planned and part of the overall plan for control of the worlds economy's, Indeed its said some major disasters where allowed to happen to gain some control of effected areas by those responsible, you only have to delve into the history from say the late 1800's to present day to see the links appear before your eyes.

The whole world appears to be a sham, we know what we are allowed to know, as simple as that, everything from terrorism, to medication for the long term ill, ( cancer) is controlled, and now talk about depopulation of the earth.

Everything that is happening now is what i belief to be a internal fight to stop the final stages of this century plus old plan of world domination, Hitler, and all those like him where just tools in a much bigger plan.

Would explain why we go to war for oil under pretense of terrorism and WMD's when its all for the oil, yet we stand by and let our governments ignore Burma and Zimbabwe among others, millions die because of a dictator, but because there are no valuable resources we let them die.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Racist? Show us any racist remarks he made, please. Quote them here. I would hate to think I`m sticking up for a racist. If you can prove it to me, I`ll not stick up for the man anymore. I can`t believe I missed those remarks. I hope you understand that`s a pretty strong word your using there.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by FiatLux]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I think you will find, James Forrestal died after falling from the hospital window

Wasn't there a bathrobe sash around his neck, though?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have been considering all of the things that could trigger an event of the magnitude that Ron Paul spoke of. The reduction of the worlds population, the world dependency on middle east oil and the the threat of terrorist attacks seems to come up a lot and warrants consideration in trying to determine what events, in what country could create a situation in the U.S like that described by Ron Paul. The Olympics in China keeps looking like the place to me. The threat of terrorist attacks by religious fundamentalist has been a real problem in China for quite sometime. They are rapidly becoming a major consumer of natural resources. They have the largest population of any other country and are producing products that are imported all over. They are also taking security precautions that are unrivaled by any other host country, of any previous Olympics. The state of things in this world being what they are, an uprising of major consequence at this venue could result in repercussions that would be felt everywhere....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
you just described our current government.

Ron Paul... extreme or not... is honestly trying to warn... maybe to set up an "i told you so" because of his early exit from the republican primaries. either way... RP isnt anything to be scared of

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Fortunately, all is not lost. There are guardians of liberty, working behind the scenes, that will not let us slide into chaos. They cannot do it alone, though, and the apathy of the populace needs to change or the cause may, indeed, be lost.

One can only hope. No one was able to stop 9/11 and the last public guardian was killed in a Korean airliner.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We must vote for Ron Paul as a Sign in... The man speaks the truth and isnt scared of the tactics inside jokers in the Bush Administration hid.

If something big occurs I pray and hope no one get hurt, it will be horrific if a global scale event happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
maybe there will something happen in Europe because of the stolen semtex .. in French.
it would be something good if it happens in Europe that is for a US secret government.. because it would lead to a fall in the worth of the Euro currency and a rise in for the dollar.

but think nothing really bad would going to happen ..
eventhough people thing the economy will fall if aliens will land. but that is something they are saying for quit some time.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Perhaps this is what Ron Paul was talking about.
Secrets?

Twice now, I have seen reference to a secret meeting in the House of Representatives in which people were informed that the US is on the verge of financial collapse and martial law. It was reported here: click here . (Author’s Note: The link brings the reader back to the main page of Op-Ed News. I did find a link that discussed this meeting in general from Australia, and that link is here: LINK) The meeting, one of only four such secret meetings in the last 25 years, Congresspeople were allegedly told:

* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009

* The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
* The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
* The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
* The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
* The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
* The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
* The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.
Justanothercoverup I found this while looking for what might happen to my country, if the USA does collapse. Most of what i have seen from and of Ron Paul has been pretty spot on. Some of these seem pretty extreme, but the economic markers are there for the first 2 predictions.
and then there is this:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations. Is this REX84?

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

1950 Defense Production Act

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

More Exec orders and locations of Facilities for internment
Thought this was interesting. Anyone got any more on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join