It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

I think allot of these guys just don't understand fractional banking. If they did I can't understand them making the clearly misguided statements they make. The IRS is hand in hand with the fed. We can abolish the fed.We can abolish the irs. The government has the authority to spend money into existence interest free. Instead we have the federal reserve inssuing the money at interest. Sure ,most of the money is repaid on the iterest of the national debt as dictated by the fed's charter that says payments in excess of there operating expenses will be returned . However the LEGAL banking CARTEL uses tax dollars to pay 100% of it's expenses with no real checks and balances as to the nature of the expenses.Whats left over goes back to the Treasury.Where the mother load comes from is not money out of nothing for the government, it's from money created out of nothing by the commercial banks for loans.So to say wow isn't the fed a generous bunch of fellas returning all that money, lets not forget the fact the huge amounts of cash moving into member banks in interest on nothing on the consumer and commercial loans. Once you understand this it's hard not to have these politicians hung for treason. Death and Taxes is a myth. You get close to zero for your income tax dollars. Your a debt slave plain and simple. And the old saying is there is no better slave the the one who thinks he's free.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Swingarm]

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

... Ron Paul talks the talk but what has he done for me lately? What has any politician done that's good for America? ...

The same can be asked of us. What have we done lately? What have we done that's good for the World?
I think the responsibility lies in every one of us to do our part everyday in everything we do. All of our actions should mutually share in the benefit of the whole.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Do you know the saddest part Swingarm? If anything happened to you or I that would cause us to not be able to work, they would drop us like a bad habit, and why? Because we would not be feeding their gluttonous tax base anymore. That is why so many people who are trying to get SSD are put on hold for so long, it`s now up to one and a half years to wait for it. And in the mean time, they do all they can to tell you that you are still able to work and pay into the game. It`s a joke, the whole greedy system is a joke from the word go. They don`t care about your health, just so you continue to play the game, that`s all they care about, and it`s sad. No feelings at all for people, only the money.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I'm actually Canadian, but became very interested in US politics with Ron Paul running. I'm amazed how his message just couldn't reach the public. I think many countries were paying attention to Ron Paul to bad yours wasn't
He was going to abolish the fed, so I guess it is to be expected.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Lol, sorry, I didn`t know you were from there. But anyway, hey, why get rid of the Fed, their going to bale out the people who can`t make their home payments. Oh heavens no, we can`t get rid of the ones who are going to save us(with more of our tax money). I can`t believe that we allow politicians who swear to protect and defend our constitution, to do just the opposite and allow a private owned bank handle our money. Where is the logic with their thinking?

I`ve come to the conclusion, to be a good politician in this country and to see things their way, you have to be able to bend over backwards and stick you head up your backside. THEN you can see the light.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I've also found in Canada that we are enslaved within our statutes. I'm sure its the same in the USA. They change the definition of who you are by calling you Officer, Taxpayer,Driver, Voter etc. and in so doing change your status from free individual as per the Bill of Rights, into artificial legal entity corporation thats bound by the statute through the offer of a benefit and your signature. I've only come to understand this as of late and find it absolutely fascinating how they have pulled this off. Not to say you can't reclaim who you are.
It's the same kind of underhanded trickery that fractional reserve banking
illustrates and I suspect it came from the same desk/author.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You're spot one with that one.

It is beyond believe that the banks cannot survive with a Fraction Banking system. Creating $12 for every $1 of deposits, and then charging interest on top of it. For our banking system to be on the verge of collapse, well to be honest, I cannot get my mind around it enough to put my opinion into words. Unlimited source of funding and they can't make it work. The gallows should be awaiting for these folks!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yes we do have the same thing here, but one thing I find as being strange, the last time I looked we were all humans and didn`t have a brand on us.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
While sure you do, you drivers license and SSC ? Or are you suggesting it's your choice?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I`m saying, we don`t have anything branded on our bodies saying we are owned by the government. But I do see your point though, with the cards and all. But maybe someday if they get rid of the Fed and the IRS, we`ll all feel like free human beings then.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I came accross this thread on ATS the other day. Lots of interesting info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oh yes, I remember that well, very interesting how she took on the banks and courts and beat the crap out of them. She had them over a barrel with the spelling of her name being in all capital letters, and I believe she had her name copywrited if i`m not mistaken. So that meant every time they put her name on a document and sent it out, they were breaking the law by not asking her permission to copy her name. A big old thumbs up to her for beating the man.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

The old guard will not be changed without a fight. There appears to be more and more waking up to this and the federal reserve. It's about time,thats all I can say. In the long run it's going to be a great world for our children.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by princeofpeace

You have anything to actually back this up?

Really..

hehe yeah,, Ron Paul lol

I'm wondering why no one has asked this of the op

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteBat

Good topic. A better one would be to examine who is running the Federal Reserve banking cartel and how it affects US citizenry/sovereigns.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It is 2 months after the Ron Paul speech that started this thread and there are things happening that could be the "engineered events" that he spoke of. Let's hope that these now current events can truly "be a blessing in disguise". The stock market is in a downward trend across the board.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join