It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

www.infowars.net

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Texas Congressman Ron Paul has warned the House that he is “convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur.” that will cause liberty to go “into deep hibernation”.

Paul told the House:

“These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us. They will not be limited to just some areas of our country. The world economy and political system will share in the chaos about to be unleashed.”

“There are reasons to believe this coming crisis is different and bigger than the world has ever experienced. Instead of using globalism in a positive fashion, it’s been used to globalize all of the mistakes of the politicians, bureaucrats and central bankers.” Paul continued.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What do you think will happen? I don't know what they are planning...

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
My interpretation:

The engineered economic collapse of the US - to force submission to the 'economic' rescue by the North American Union. With that - the true end - begins.

I suspect that the North American Union will officially be the property of the WTO, like all the other 'Unions.'

Dissent = seditious insurrection - defacto terrorism.

Expect to be 'controlled' and 'monitored' by 'the system'. Obey, conform, produce, consume. and so on, and so on...,

assuming you believe that humankind as a meta organism isn't going to simply pop these buttheads like a pimple! I vote for the latter.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Resist with all your might and pray for the intervention of the Lord.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OK, I'm scared. I've been worried for a long time now (8 years to be exact), but now I am flat out scared.

I try not to allow myself to get worked up when I hear/read things like this, but some how this particular article struck a nerve.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul is an idiot. I think there is a reason he is not going to be president. I think he is a proponent of fear by spreading terrorism and is trying to get people "on his side" by spreading this FEAR. Ron Paul+ THE SKY IS FALLING-EVERYONE RUN-WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You have anything to actually back this up?

Really..

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul makes a very good point in that Congress either doesn't care or is too stupid to understand the problem with the dollar.

I also agree that the big events to come will be an opportunity to return to our core values of freedom and liberty.

Fortunately, all is not lost. There are guardians of liberty, working behind the scenes, that will not let us slide into chaos. They cannot do it alone, though, and the apathy of the populace needs to change or the cause may, indeed, be lost.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Fortunately, all is not lost. There are guardians of liberty, working behind the scenes, that will not let us slide into chaos.

I wish these guardians were in the government with some power. The positions of power are all being and have been filled by NWO picks.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

[

I wish these guardians were in the government with some power. The positions of power are all being and have been filled by NWO picks.

Yeah. Our population has become lazy and disinterested in a government OF the people. We got rich, we got fat and now we are almost at the point of no return.

We can no longer say, "Of course you can be President when you grow up Billy! Anyone can become President!"

Even a millionaire would be hard-pressed to make a viable run for office.

Democracy indeed.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I think Ron Paul is an idiot. I think there is a reason he is not going to be president. I think he is a proponent of fear by spreading terrorism and is trying to get people "on his side" by spreading this FEAR. Ron Paul+ THE SKY IS FALLING-EVERYONE RUN-WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!

i've read books by ron paul, seen videos of interviews done 20 years ago almost all the things he warned about came true shortly after. whether it was some foreign fiasco, domestic policy, to economic downturns. Ron has a good bead on the economy and the consequences of poor decisions by leaders.
he never says "the sky is falling" what he knows should be common knowledge to the people making the decisions. For example, 100% of the time through history wreckless spending and printing of currency leads to economic collapse. and HE has to tell that to Ben Bernanke who should know already.
the current conditions cannon be sustained and you know it. and what happens when something cannot be sustained? it fails. period.

pretty close.. this was only 5-6 years ago.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I personally think that the "big event" will actually be something positive.

The powers to be (PTB), have pretty much run out of ammunition in fighting this economic collapse. If they want to keep any power they must appease the people and do it now. The only thing left is to wave the magic wand and make most all the personal debt disapear. Kill the fed and reissue a new currency. Wipe out all housing and credit card debt and let people start anew. Recapitalize the banks.

Then start the system over with major check and balances so it never gets out of hand again. Capitalism could work if you could eliminate theft and greed. You just have to make everything transparent. The rest of the world who owns much of our debt? i say screw them. Let them all do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

How dare he fear monger , is that it ? There is a large amount of people who say, " more fear mongering" I'm afraid fear mongering is just reality. It's frightning to have to finally wake up to the fact that the fractional reserve banking system has raped America. Ron Paul has been saying that for years.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

This kind of statement is what makes people in this world ignorant and totaly unaware of what is going on around them.

Your country would be better of with a man of Ron Pauls caliber,but i'm sure you will stick with the good ole Bush kind of people running your country-world into the gound.

All I can hope is that some thing good comes out of all this

[edit on 18-7-2008 by duffster]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by duffster]

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I think he is a proponent of fear by spreading terrorism and is trying to get people "on his side" by spreading this FEAR.

Much like the Bush Administration. Except the major difference is that Ron Paul's fear propagating is based on facts, and dependent on the people's intelligence, while the Bush Administration's is based on illusions, and dependent on the people's ignorance.

I will bring up a few points of "spreading fear" from connected individuals who's "predictions" came true:

Secretary of Defense James Forrestal, after being asked to resign, most likely due to criticisms of the United States Government, by President Harry Truman on March 2, 1949, entered Bethesda Naval Hospital for a 'routine examination', at the request of President Harry Truman just two months after his resignation.

Before leaving for the hospital, Forrestal told a friend that American soldiers would soon be dying in Korea. On the day Forrestal's brother was to pick him up from the hospital, Forrestal's body was found in the hospital. He allegedly had committed suicide by hanging.

15 months after telling his friend about Korea, North Korea attacked South Korea.

Senator Joseph McCarthy is another one. He alleged that the Yalta agreements between Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin were an agreement to cede much of the world to the three powers, and promote war for profit. On September 23, 1950, McCarthy said "Here [at Yalta] was signed the death warrant of the young men who are dying today in the hills and valleys of Korea. Here was signed the death warrant of the young men who will die tomorrow in the jungles of Indochina [later called Vietnam]."

And how about Congressman Larry McDonald who presented legislations to investigate the Trilateral Commission, one of the secret society powers in the world who was behind Korea, Vietnam as well as what is going on today? He was conveniently on board Korea Air Lines Flight 007 when it was shot down by the Soviets.

Were these meaningless fear spreading campaigns? Or did they have truth?

Ron Paul is a very educated man. He is very in tune with what is going on in our government, and in the world, today. Many of us who pay attention and accept the fact that there is, indeed, a global conspiracy at work manipulating world events for the conspirators own personal benefits can easily see what is going on and what can/will occur.

So why not Ron Paul, a man who has sources, and a man who regularly is in touch with political and intelligence briefings?

You can continue to write Ron Paul, and much of what is going on in the world today, off as nonsense, but don't be surprised when it is you who is the one who was sorely misguided in your beliefs of current events.

All facts and points mentioned in regards to Congressman Larry McDonald, Senator Joseph McCarthy and Secretary of Defense James Forrestal were found in the book titled Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs, and are not, in any way, my own work. All credit belongs to Jim Marrs.

[edit on 7/18/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

No, an idiot is someone who buries their head in the sand and refuses to look around to see what is happening to the real world around them, everyone from those who sit in government, to the janitor that cleans the restrooms. That in itself will bring this country to it`s knees, simple complacency on the part of those who have never had to struggle to make ends meet or have worked for so many years having it pounded into them that WE will take care of you for the rest of your life after you retire. And now the ball is dropping, and many are either just waking up to it and seeing it, or are refusing to acknowledge that it is even happening. People just do not like having their reality shaken.

It`s sad, to witness a mighty nation, that has never had a foreign power come within it`s borders and defeat it, only to be brought to it`s knees by money and complacency.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Much like the Bush Administration. Except the major difference is that Ron Paul's fear propagating is based on facts, and dependent on the people's intelligence, while the Bush Administration's is based on illusions, and dependent on the people's ignorance.

Yeah, While Bush telling the nation to relax, Bernanke was speaking at the same time telling quite a differnet story.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Then what is Cheney? Only time he comes out of hiding is to say something like
'The terrorist can attack us at any time'.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by TheInformer]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well if the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq taught us anything it's how to use gorilla warfare in our own streets. If something big were to go down militarily we could probably be able to back ourselves up.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Ron Paul was in that secret hearing held on the 13th of March? If he was, he may be telling us something fairly accurate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join