It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

The reason we're not going to have Ron Paul as President is mostly becuase the general population of this country is a stupid as a box of rocks (no offense to rocks intended). Half the country voted for Bush. Not once, but twice. The Defense rests Your Honor.

If your point had been "the country nominated Bush, Kerry, & Gore" you'd get little argument from me. If you actually believe that this nation would be any better off with John Forbes Kerry at the helm, you are delusional. His votes have long since been purchased and renumerated by big buisness and foreign interests. www.usatoday.com... The man also is reaping huge profits from the Iraq war thanks to a $38 Million dollar portion of his stock portfolio that's invested in companies with defense contracts linked to the war. The elections are no longer about the direction of the nation, they are about which diversionary side issues is a particular candidate least likely to screw the country over on. (abortion, gun control, welfare, religious measures)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Do you think "they" need another "terrorist" attack?

I didn't think they needed the first one. But apparently, they thought they did. And it worked! Now, there are a lot more people who are a lot more aware and "on to them". If I were a government trying to control a large populace, I would be inclined to go overboard rather than not far enough to frighten them into compliance.

The reason I think this needs to be big is to prevent the upcoming election. It's going to take a LOT for the people to allow that. All the things you mention would indeed be scary, but would they be enough to prevent an election? Not so sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Very good point!

Good enough to change my mind even!

Well done!

I believe your right.......unfortunately

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe this dovetails with the Larry King UFO shows

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
reply to post by Swingarm

I didn't know JFK tried to dismantle the fed!

That's remarkable!

I will see him in a different light from now on....

Thanks for the information
This just makes me more concerned for the safety of this great man, Ron Paul.

FYI, here is a little of what Jim Marrs wrote in his book "Rule by Secrecy" Pgs.128-129 (I hope Jim Marrs is OK with me doing this)...

"In June 1963 Kennedy took the ultimate step against the Fed by authorizing the issuance of more than $4 billion in "United States Notes" through the U.S. Treasury, not the Federal Reserve. "Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the Constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest," noted one conspiracy author.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisAgain

Excellent information!

This is a quality thread!

Thanks for contributing

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm

Maybe this dovetails with the Larry King UFO shows

Could you maybe elaborate on this? I am curious to hear your thoughts....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisAgain

I was discussing this in another thread here is how the poster tried to
say the fed was on the level.

other poster:

"Fact: US Mint coins the money and decides its value. In line with what the Constitution requires. No matter how many people pile on to try to disprove the facts, they remain, despite your desire to create conspiracies about them. The Federal Reserve refunds all interest loaned, minus its operating cost (surprise, even if the government did this itself it would have its own operating cost), directly back to the treasury. Our net cost? Zero."

Swingarm

Yes we discussed this before.It's only partly true remember? Most of the money is repaid on the interest of the national debt as dictated by the fed's charter that Say's payments in excess of there operating expenses will be returned.However the LEGAL banking CARTEL uses tax dollars to pay 100% of it's expenses with no real checks and balances as to the nature of the expenses.Whats left over goes back to the Treasury.Where the mother load comes from is not money out of nothing for the government, it's from money created out of nothing by the commercial banks for loans.So to say wow isn't the fed a generous bunch of fellas returning all that money, lets not forget the fact the huge amounts of cash moving into member banks in interest on nothing on the consumer and commercial loans, your not saying we should just overlook this are you? BTW, Its the fed that sets the value on the dollar.

here's the link to more on JFKJFK

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
That sounds more like someone who hates politicians in general.

And there's something wrong with that?

When he was interviewed about the nuke statements, was he asked who it was that told him these things?

Of course not. Paul was telling the fawning sycophant pretending to be a journalist exactly what he wanted to hear. Why would he ask Paul to name names, back up what he said, or have expect him to have any accountability?

I added a thread earlier in this topic about people who bury their heads in the sand so they wouldn`t have their reality shaken. Please, go back and read it and think about it for a while.

You do realize the irony here, right? You could just as easily be talking about yourself. I'm the one questioning the man, everyone else is gasping in horror at the mere thought of the man's word not being the writ of heaven.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Watch this great video with Ron Paul confronting the hoods that represnt the fed. It' fantastic! See if you can find an answer in there responses.

www.youtube.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread370856/pg4&colorshift=yes

Thanks to mybigunit for poiting out this video. (He' a member), (Imean he's a member on ATS) and (I don't mean pointing I mean bringing it to my attention)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
If these "big events" are coming, perhaps he could tell us what they are.

It has been well documented that the true powers that be in this country have absolutely no regard for human life, and will, in an instant, knock someone off for saying too much, or silence someone who was preparing to say too much.

If you even slightly agree with that statement, then I would like to hear you say with complete honesty that you would stand up at a podium and spill all your knowledge of what was to come, knowing most of the country would not listen, and knowing that you would more than likely die in an "accident" or suddenly decide to "commit suicide" shortly thereafter.

But he won't, for the same reason he won't tell us which Congressmen he supposedly heard wanting to nuke Iran.

Many Congressman are in the Trilateral Commission and/or Council on Foreign Relations. Chances are those who were speaking of bombing Iran are in at least one of the two. Therefore, they have the power to carry out what I just explained above.

Because he's a wretched liar and demagogue, knowing his fawning, unthinking followers won't question him.

Point out one instance where Ron Paul has been wrong.

I'm waiting.

If he was wrong in insisting something would happen, then logically he's a liar.

Since you know him to be a liar, for a fact, then surely you have at least one instance, right?

Ron Paul used his campaign to educate people. He knew deep down he would not win. He knows who really runs this country. He is not so naive as to believe he could sneak past them and get the nomination.

He knew he would not win a thing, and knew by using his presidency run to speak out against the status quo that he was putting his life on the line, and he did it anyway. All in the name of informing people.

Since his campaign, he has formed an organization based on political activism as well as educating those who tend to not know what is truly going on.

Before and since his campaign, he has spoke out against those who rule this country. He has continued to try to get the IRS and Federal Reserve abolished, knowing it is useless.

He persists simply to spread the knowledge.

I am begging you to find one politician that participated in this 2008 Presidential Campaign that has been as persistent, dedicated and truthful as Ron Paul.

You can't find one because there isn't one. Yet Ron Paul receives the most flack? He's the one called the liar? He's the one called un-American for standing up for whats right? He's thrown in the same boat as the rest of them?

If you think thats fair, that speaks volumes about you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

"You do realize the irony here, right? You could just as easily be talking about yourself. I'm the one questioning the man, everyone else is gasping in horror at the mere thought of the man's word not being the writ of heaven."

Get over yourself, I say. People like Ron Paul because of his sincerity. In fact, I bet there are more people described as progressive or liberal that like him, despite having a Republican label. Honesty and sincerity is lost today. Ron Paul is actually doing his job, serving the people. So you can talk smack about writs in heaven, like we are all misguided and you're so smart, but the fact remains that Congressman Paul cares about people. And for that reason we love him as a human being.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
Ron Paul is the only politician who has suggested the Federal Reserve be abolished.

Uh no...LOL
1. First nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted.

2. But anyway, he is certainly not the only politician to suggest it be abolished, don't be ridiculous. There have been calls by politicans for it to be abolished since its inception.

He started very strong with that message. It's a message the media will suppress.

If the media suppresses it so much, how do you know about it?

And why do Ron Paulians think so much that the media is out to suppress his message, etc.

There are hundreds of congressmen and women. Do you know how many get extensive media coverage? Only a handful. Is the media also suppressing the hundreds of other congressmen? If so, why aren't you starting threads about them? (Ron Pauls gets a ton more coverage than the rest of them btw)

If he he says " big events" he apt to get more coverage.

And with that more coverage he should explain what he means. If he has vital information it is a CRIME to withhold it and HE will be responsible if these "big events" turn out to be bad big events.

Those defending him or make excuses for him using fear mongering tactics are just as bad.

Whoever said something about his followers just following without questioning is right. Do people realize how dangerous that is? Since when has it become OK to be a blind follower and not question what someone says (and get harassed when doing so)? Did I miss the memo? Is that denying ignorance?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
2. But anyway, he is certainly not the only politician to suggest it be abolished, don't be ridiculous. There have been calls by politicans for it to be abolished since its inception.

Name some. For "denying ignorance" sake.

Do you know how many get extensive media coverage? Only a handful.

That handful is in the Trilateral Commission and CFR.

(Ron Pauls gets a ton more coverage than the rest of them btw)

And they give no credibility to what he says. They instead use it as a means of discrediting him and his followers, while providing absolutely no facts. Like you.

If he has vital information it is a CRIME to withhold it and HE will be responsible if these "big events" turn out to be bad big events.

What a joke

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

If the media suppresses it so much, how do you know about it?

I get my information mostly from web sources. I can filter out the BS quite
well, I've got it turned on right now

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You see. The people that call Ron Paul and idiot or a moron and such have to be one of two type of people. A) They are for the system; B) They simply believe the trash that the MSMs and certain people in government spread about him.

He is sharp and he has GUTS! He tells it like it is in front of EVERYONE and I truly and sincerely thank him for doing what he was voted in to do. Stand up for this country and the REAL freedoms that are being swallowed up slowly but SURELY.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
you dont habe nothing to back up your words....i am tired to post this to people like you.
this crazy old men is speaking true, he was in the inner circule of politicians and they know the truth becouse the top of the piramid race of the earth is the new world order is being sorrounded by another race and this race we call in this earth "comunism" and in fact comunism is in power now...the first thing to see is to not DENNY nothing becouse what this old men is predicting is fullfilling...the illuminati are loosing his power and they habe plans to "clean" the earth instead of losing it against "OTHER" races,and ron paul i think he was in the "inner circule" plis read more inform you befoure is to late.
ICE

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Name some. For "denying ignorance" sake.

If this is in reference to the Federal Reserve, which I believe it is, how about JFK? Just to name one tiny little name. For ignorance sake.

Then again, I bet I am not on the correct topic. hehe If not, then I humbly apologize.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Yes JFK has been been mentioned, Why do you think he's dead? It was a direct result of exec order 11110. Andrew Jackson is a pre Fed victim of the banksters attempts to maintain control of their currency.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
We can no longer say, "Of course you can be President when you grow up Billy! Anyone can become President!"
Even a millionaire would be hard-pressed to make a viable run for office.
Democracy indeed.

This sounds like a complaint I've heard about the Classical Greek democracy..."Sure! I can vote for any rich man I want to."

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Kill the fed and reissue a new currency.

Restore the Constitution:

Article 1, Section 8 (The Powers of Congress), Clause 5:
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Then start the system over with major check and balances so it never gets out of hand again.

Restore the Constitution: The whole of the document represents the Peoples' "contract of employment" for the government...All government Officers in all three Branches at State & Federal levels are required to legally-bind themselves to the contract before they can assume Official Duties. The Constitution not only delegates certain Powers to each Branch, but also establishes the limitations on each & every Power granted to each & every Branch. Also, the Constitution establishes a checks-n-balances system so that each Branch is checked by the other two.

Bully Boy Bush & His Corporate Crony Gang represents the single most destructive effect on Constitutional Law, in favor of Corporate & Banking Interests, than any other gang of criminals that ever occupied any Offices. Is it any wonder that they can no longer keep anything so big secret from the rest of the population? There's more opposition coming from the public than even during the Vietnam War protestors...Probably because there are a lot more political disasters now than during the '60's. The dissenters are even coming out from the ranks of the government in greater numbers & greater frequency than ever before. And this is the only public opposition that can change the status quo in favor of the power-mongers. People like Ron Paul are only telling us what the problems are, but the solution must come from The People...The People that first established the Constitutional Law are the same kinds of People that must step up from the modern population to fight against the tyranny that our ancestors fought against over 200 years ago.

If these big events do occur then he's an accomplice and no better than the people he rails against because he allowed these events to occur.

So you expect one man who have one vote against over 500 other votes to swing the tide? Check out his voting record, all the way back to his first term & you'll find that he's always been overwhelmed...Being just one man. Even though his voting record has been consistently against increased Federal Power & for the Constitution, does being surrounded by idiots make him an accomplice to all of those idiots?

In a polite way to turn a phrase that Ron Paul has been telling us for decades...The compost is going to hit the rotary oscillator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join