It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

You are absolutely correct in your statement.
The food is crap

www.metro.co.uk...

Now please excuse me while i vomit.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I have noticed this too. I am curious as to what could be the culprit. My husband is abnormally tired lately. all the time. I on the other hand am not affected at all.
My only guess is that it must be something he encounters during the day when he is working that contributes to this. I can't imagine that stress alone could do this to everyone, stress has always been a factor in life.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I must say i have been extremely tired for at least the past 3 yrs........hmmmm seems like iv been tired ever since my kids were born no conspiracy there

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm new to the thread, but yes, I 'm tired much more than usual and have no reason for it. My girlfriend has been sleeping much more as well. My problem is I'm tired but can't sleep except about 30 min before I have to get up (kinda pointless there).

Seems like everyone is in the same boat right now. I'm not really sure, even things that would normally get me going exercise, etc have no real impact on the tiredness. Oh well, I guess we just keep plugging away.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My guesses as to why people are tired. I think these reasons are pretty relevant in today's society:

1) Same routine every day. It's monotonous. There is nothing to excite or stimulate your brain.
2) Lack of exercise. There are so many modern conveniences that making an effort is almost rare. And some people don't place exercise as a priority, so they "don't have time" for it.
3) Constant exposure to screens (TV, computer, etc). This happens especially if you work in the office. I read somewhere that if you sit in front of screens for extended periods of time especially without taking a break it drains your energy and makes your eyes tired.
4) Poor quality of sleep. Staying up at night and sleeping during the day can make you feel tired. Sleeping too much and sleeping too little can make you feel tired. Some people (like me) have sleep disorders; some don't even know it.
5) Poor eating habits. Coffee, fast food, all the stuff the average working person indulges in may play a part in it.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
not sure as to why, and i've ruled out crop-dusting or some other form of chem-trailing because with the economy the way it is you'd think the powers-that-be would want the worker ants busting their asses and not sitting around tired...

but just wanted to let you knwo i've noticed a flux of this in my area lately as well. that would be wilmington, delaware. that's a state in the united states, if you were wondering.

delawhere?

=P

peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've read through this thread already when it started bc back at this time I could relive a simular feeling to tiredness.

Here are many amazing explanations, suggestions and reports concerning the subject and if I had bring it down to a short description about what I know about this states of tiredness, I would say:

Many have established a lifestyle that is more and more away from Nature!

Also summertime in a city is draining off more energy as other seasons ... I have to adjust my way of living ... for example drinking more water, eat more fresh food like fruits and vegtables, take more conscious breaths when it had a rain shower as the air is more clean, and I do take rests more at the daytime (siesta
) and use the silence & peace of nighttime as everyone seems so busy to go & show out on the days in summertime, etc.

Our 'etheric body' is mostly highly polluted and not many do have an awareness for the need to clean it and also care on a regular basis for some kind of mental clarity. Meditation/Relaxation is a method and (in Nature for example) was already mentioned here ...

Also on a global level when there is a heightening of consciousness running it makes sense to me that people do also feel and experience it's effect.

Starting such a cleaning process is a little bit like you want to make a 'bubble gum like mass' become smoot and fluent ... in the beginning it's much more exhausting to bring some movement into the mass before it becomes creamy

Talking about creamy stuff

I should go for some ice cream now ... Happy Sunday all!

PS: Oh, and I forgot ... and am not really keen to write that, but since I've joined ATS I feel much more exhausted too. It's the biggest forum I've ever participated and it's up to some kind of (technical) desorientation and the mass of threads 'n stuff
-> I would say
INFORMATION OVERKILL !!!

[edit on 3/8/2008 by guard]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You have brought up some good points guard as i started to feel lethargic after returning from a camping break.

A usual occurance on returning is extreme hay-fever.Makes me laugh as i wondered why i get it so bad once i return home after spending days in a field full of grass.
But it didn`t happen this time,just the lethargy.Wondering if GM pollen is a contributing factor.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

IV even thought about the docs because im so tired dopey, almost stonded but with out havin the smoke

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My feeling is that as our current world begins to shift into a higher dimension/vibration our bodies (both physical and energetic) are adjusting to this shift and we all are feeling tired and a little bit "off" as in not normal.

Many people I've talked to feel the same way like somethings just a little bit different or "off" or not right with the world. People are feeling tired and a bit out of sorts.

The shift is happening now and we are adjusting to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
On the topic of feeling tired all the time, I have noticed the same phenomenon in myself and many close friends and relatives. Over-sleeping, apathy, negativity about the future. I think we are all being over-loaded with too much global access to information and are unable to process the amount of incoming ideas, videos, theories, and news reports.
WE ARE BECOMING CYBER-SICK.

-concerned human

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I feel World of Warcraft is going to be the downfall of this country. It tears families apart and keeps bright young men and women glued to a game for 20, 40 60 or more hours in a week. I know, I was one of them, but no more.

Or is it there is such loss of hope that hiding in a game and accomplishing things in it are a last resort?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Besides all the very good observations,

I'd like to add a cpl more, the Schumann Resonance;

en.wikipedia.org...

What about Sun spots?

spaceweather.com...

From August 05,2008 no sun spots! Should it matter?

Anyways, I think it's a combination of things,

I'm really not sure exactly which , but it is definitely global, so there is a common denominator between us all,

the likely suspects are;

chemtrails
water [ disease markers/pathogens/drugs ] that are not removed by normal water treatment
barometric pressure
sunspots
schumann resonance
and last but not least, that so-called unversal consciousness, [ aka contact high ], could play a part due to the stress we are all feeling.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was just wondering again why the mass of people is so desperate to find all the answers and reasons in outer issues ...

->> KEEP YOURSELF AWAKE & PEACEFULLY ATTENTIVE ... for the natural beauty in life !!??

Isn't this a step made from inside / insight ??? Can you smell what I mean

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

633 replies.

115 flags

103 stars.

Now when I started this thread I was hoping to promote a discussion of a real world event I'd been noticing and boy did I get one

And this most certainly is - and continues to be an event. And - from the replies here its global.

Condensing the suggested reasons down, the main ones we've got..

HARRP
Electromagnetics (cell phones, deliberate frequency manipulations, variences in the magnetic field, sunspots)
Chemtrails
Water doping.
Food issues (GM/Quality/Additives etc)
Information overload
Global conciousness & depression
"Lifestyle" choices

Of those offered, the potentially truly "global" ones would be HARRP/electromagnetics and global conciouness.

The others have so many local variables (differences in diet/water supply sources/food sources etc)

So, where to go from here?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dont forget allergies and sensitivity to barometric changes.

Here's a new one, perhaps its decreased oxygen. Lots of people on the planet, lots of pollution, more and more plantlife destroyed. Decreased oxygen will make people tired and groggy, feeling like they have cement shoes.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted already, I've not read through the whole thread.Matrix1111 posted this in a thread called "An Attempt to Debunk Chemtrails For Good"

New Chemtrails Theory Just Might Make You Sick
by Jim Marrs

Source: Alien Zoo
www.alienzoo.com...

November 23, 2000

AlienZoo presents: The View from Marrs

A report from a Canadian research foundation concluded that the much discussed, but little publicized Chemtrails, may be an attempt to hide a sickening military secret.

Professor Donald Scott, president of the Common Cause Medical Research Foundation, claimed that Chemtrails are a belated attempt by U.S. military and intelligence chieftains to stop the spread of a debilitating disease first concocted in the early 1980s.

According to Scott's account, the military began developing diseases in the 1970s which were infectious but not contagious. In other words, an ailment which could be spread to enemy troops but would not pass into other populations.

One such disease was based on a zoonosis, a disease which can be transmitted to humans by animals, in this case brucellosis. Brucellosis is a bacterial disease usually found in cattle, which can cause undulant fever in humans.

By manipulating this disease, researchers were able to design a disabling bacteria which disappeared following infection. Troops could be infected yet exhibit no signs of the bacteria when examined by a doctor.

In the early 1980s, secret government labs worked to produce a brucellosis pathogen which could disable enemy troops without the risk of infecting friendly forces. This pathogen reportedly was based on brucellosis bacteria in a crystalline form first developed by researchers in 1945.

According to Scott's report, such a bacteria was tested during the summer of 1984 at Tahoe-Truckee High School in California, where individual rooms were fitted with an independent recycling air supply. A teacher's lounge was designated as the infection target. Seven of eight teachers assigned to this room became very ill within months.

The high school was only one of several locations where the specially designed pathogens were tested, some distributed by aerosol sprays and others by the use contaminated mosquitoes.

Scott reported that one hundred million mosquitoes a month were bred at the Dominion Parasite Laboratory in Belleville, Ontario, during the 1980s, then tested by both Canadian and U.S. military authorities after being infected with brucellosis.

Some observers believe the viral epidemic reported around New York City in recent years may have been the result of these infected mosquitoes.

The testing of unsuspecting victims was conducted by both the military and CIA, according to Scott, and monitored by the National Institutes of Health as well as the Center for Disease Control.

Encouraged by what they felt was a successful test, military leaders reportedly passed the brucellosis bio agent to none other than Saddam Hussein, who in the mid-1980s was fighting a protracted war against Iran at the behest of the CIA.

In 1986, with the approval of Vice-President George Bush, Saddam received shipments of both brucella abortus, biotypes 3 and 9, and brucella melitensis, biotypes 1 and 3.

After Saddam obtained a stockpile of the brucellosis, a terrible discovery was made - these designer bacteria mutated and became contagious.

According to Scott's report, Saddam used this pathogen on American troops during the Persian Gulf War in 1991, resulting in the illness referred to as Gulf War Syndrome. More than 100,000 Gulf War vets now suffer from this syndrome, which causes chronic fatigue, loss of appetite, profuse sweating even at rest, joint and muscle pain, insomnia, nausea, and damage to major organs.

Much of this information may be found in a 1994 report by Senator Donald W. Riegle, Jr., titled, "U.S. Chemical and Biological Warfare-related Dual Use Exports to Iraq and Their Possible Impact on the Health Consequences of the Persian Gulf War."

Troops initially were told that no such infection existed and that the problem was mostly in their mind. Slowly, over the years, authorities were forced to admit that something had triggered severe illness in many Gulf War veterans.

By then, a variant of the brucellosis had spread to the civilian population. Many people began suffering from general debilitation and tiredness.

When it became know that the contagion was spreading into the general population, top officials with the National Institutes of Health and Center for Disease Control, as well as the Defense Department and the Department of Health and Human Resources began a program of misrepresentation of the disease to mask their role in its origin. The illness was claimed to be connected to the Epstein-Barr virus and was labeled "Chronic Mononucleosis."

This has now become known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Like the veterans before them, victims of this ailment were told it was merely a psychological condition.

One victim, Dr. Martin Lerner of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI, told his peers in the American Society of Microbiology that his bout with this mysterious disease left his heart damaged. Dr. Lerner and others suspected that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is caused by viral infection.

Top-level officials, concerned both with the spread of the contagion and with the risk that their role in its origin would become publicly known, moved to counteract the pathogen. This program may explain the mysterious Chemtrails which have been noted over major population centers during the past couple of years.

As explained by Scott, "We have learned . . . that a patent was issued in 1996 for an aerosol vaccination process which would permit the vaccination of wildlife and domestic herds by spraying them or their disease vectors (birds) from the air. . . .

"We have noted that many of the sightings of Chemtrails are over migratory bird flight paths. We are currently preparing a report on this subject for release in January 2001.

"The Chemtrails program may well be a belated effort by the U.S. and Canadian governments to get the brucellosis genie back in its bottle."

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

" Here's a new one, perhaps its decreased oxygen. Lots of people on the planet, lots of pollution, more and more plantlife destroyed. "

Yes, and also part of the water problem.

According to some folks [ no link sorry ], the air and water are at reduced oxygen levels. After the water gets processed at the water treatment plant, it's even worse, it is dead water!

There are various ways to increase oxygen, one is exercise, the other is to ozonate the water, also buy canned oxygen [ kind of pricey not to mention all the drama involved ].
But just pouring water from one cup to another will help liven it up and add a bit of oxygen to the water.

Filtering the water, mostly just improves the taste, and will get out obvious virus and short term baddies in there. The long term bio-markers/disease markers are still there, so you have just faked yourself out into thinking you did the right thing and are safe, but in reality you are far from it. Pretty weird eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

TAKE A LOOK AT CELL FOOD YOU ADD IT TO YOUR WATER but tap water not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its liquid oxygen and good stuff or have a go on an breathe 02 oxygen bar it does make a difference

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by neformore
[.

I do not eat that much junk and about a month ago I started sweetening my teas with honey instead of sugar. I also use bottled spring water.

Just a 'heads-up' on the honey. Dentists told me that honey was a very bad thing for its spawning of cavities. Not true; natural honey, unheated, is a natural killer of the cavity germs. But to process honey, they heat it to stop its' natural crystalization that gums up their machinery. And that heating also kills the 'good' organizims in the honey. You can get the natural at a health food store, or natural grocer.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join