Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Been tired here lately. I can sleep through the entire day and still be exhausted. Im not depressed or anything so I have a feeling it has something to do with earths environment.

Now I don't mean global warming or pollution. But maybe the earths core or magnetic fields has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

THANKS for the Koyaanisqatsi link about the Hopi tribe, very nice

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Condensing the suggested reasons down, the main ones we've got..

HAARP
Electromagnetics (cell phones, deliberate frequency manipulations, variences in the magnetic field, sunspots)
Chemtrails
Water doping.
Food issues (GM/Quality/Additives etc)
Information overload
Global conciousness & depression
"Lifestyle" choices

I don´t know if it has been mentioned before, but the food issues need to be added to with:

The CODEX ALIMENTARIUS

Fresh foods are being irradiated in the name of hygiene, yet the very process destroys the chemical constructs within the foods causing them to lose most of their nutritional value. Soon food supplements such as vitamins will only be available with a doctor´s prescription. Unhealthy will be the norm, and only those with money or connections will be able to obtain the nutrition they need to function normally.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was having cocktails with a friend the other day and she mentioned that she was feeling tired all the time. We discussed a number of reasons including diet changes, etc., but my thought was that it was just plain old stress. She is in the mortgage business here in the US. She can be a bit of a diva sometimes so normally I would have just laughed it off. But I've been seeing this thread for a while now and suddenly I'm starting to hear that mantra from a number of people. Who knows?

I'm in the Real Estate/Development business so I never sleep anyway! Wish I had something else to blame it on....other than the market just sucks!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Im tired after a days work, but I think its probably because I do my best at work. Mind control is not really my first guess. But what do I know... Im sure you guys are being subjected to horrible things.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've only been slightly more tired than before, due to me following the events of the Georgian / Russian war nearly 24/7.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have barely been able to stay awake for more than four hours at a time.

I blame stress, the world situation (wars, etc...), the upcoming elections and the constant unending stream of information demanding to be read, assimilated and digested.

It's too much. I'm going back to bed now.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

yup out here in california i and people around me have been feeling tired with a bit of "i don't want to do anything" type of atitude. it's wierd because i've always been a type A person, nothing was able to slow me down until a few years ago...now i'm just apathetic and lazy.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
well this could be because of many things.
- your not drinking or eating enough or too much
- your not excecising or you are excercising but your doing it wrong
- your not getting enough sleep
- what you do before you sleep greatly affects your quality of sleep as well.
- your watching too much T.V. (scientists have found out that your body actually goes into a trance like state when your watching T.V. and you actually burn more calories when your sleeping than when your awake and watching T.V.)
- the national amount of hours of sleep for the average person in this country is 6.9hours while the reccomended amount of sleep is 8-9 (but this greatly varys with age, weight, genetics, and other things)

if you would like to know more about sleep than visit this website: -
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I usually feel much more relaxed when I am deep underground. I have pondered if perhaps one is shielded underground from electromagnetic noise. Has anyone else the same experience?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Unusual one this, but definitely a "current event" of the "other" variety.

I'll qualify my position by saying I'm not sure if its a local thing to me, or something more widespread, but fascinatingly - it could tie into this thread.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone I come across at the present time, from friends and associates, through to work colleagues and even people who's conversations I hear in the street all seem to be saying the same thing, that they are tired and run down, and have no idea what they've done to cause it.

So, firstly, is anyone else experiencing this in other parts of the world, and if so what do you think its down to? Atmospheric effects, weather conditions, missing time and being out of sync (as alluded to in the thread I linked) some kind of virus, global conciousness or something even more sinister?

I'd say check your water supply and cut yourself off of fluoride products... Might even try a colon cleans to help detoxify your body... You can take pills that will help with this process... Could also be chem trails or poor air quality... But most likely your bodies are toxic and stressed and most likely the people you are around are people who live the same life styles and practice the same routines... If you went door to door and got everyone in your town to take a survey you might find your global problem isn't really global at all... If you eat bad foods and don't exercise, get stressed out a lot, don't sleep enough eventually it's going to catch up with you...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i've been feeling the complete opposite myself. the days seem shorter or something because i don't need near as much sleep as i used to, i have found myself staying awake as long as 32-48 hours lately feeling totally natural, not sleep deprived. an actual day to me kinda feels like 16 hours or so....weird. oh and for the food idea, i have the worst diet of anyone i know, i like to put doritos or cheetos on a big balogna sandwhich, or eat a whole pizza with ranch, sometimes i make a meal out of candy or ice cream or just meat...and i have all the energy in the world, while as recent as last year i needed 10 hours of sleep to feel rested. i have a very physical job, and i am a fit, athletic looking person, with no regasrd to what i eat. i remember an article (i'll try to find it) abouta man who drank thunderbird everyday, and fried his ham in fatback every morning..and he was over 100 years old. If a doctor got him on a "healthier" diet he'd be dead in a week! only each individual can determine what is best for them i think. I am 28 years old, have lived the way i do my whole life, and often people tell me i look 18. so there is my 2 cents. maybe the tired thing is locational.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Enigma Publius]

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I think there are several causes :

-subtle poisoning from polution
-dehydration
-over medication
-poor diet
-lack of exercise
-over use of caffeine
-over exposure to other types of stimulants (audio, visual, psychological)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have been bloody tired in the past 4 days too...
It's like I just want to collaps and give up right then and there....
Most of my life I have been able to wake up early and then go to bed late.
But now when midday hits I'm bloody frickin tired.
I dont know whats going on..(but one plus one equals two right?)

Spike

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've been reading these, and thinking alot. So here is my question for those who are feeling the sludge effect; are you eating processed food, or drinking softdrinks? The US, in particularr, is suddenly getting fat, and it just happens to coincide with the substitution of High Fructose Corn Syrup for sugar. HFCS is not digestible in the human body, and it immediately turns to fat. I SUSPECT that is why we are all getting fat suddenly, with no other changes in activities or in diet. This change was by food manufacturers. I wonder if that 'poison' known as HFCS is also causing the sludge effect. Some readers on this site are saying that they are not noticing it, in countries like Dubai. Different diet. Perhaps combined with the electromagnetic waves, is causing this new effect. Comments?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've noticed this as well. I'm not the only one who feels this way. My friends and family are complaining about feeling tired all the time as well. I have also had a really strange feeling for the past year or so. It is difficult to explain but the thread on the time line changing has something to do with it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I even asked myself that same question. Has our timeline changed because a lot of things really seem out of the norm as of late.

Deja-Vu has been occurring a lot more frequently as well for me.

I think the chem trails may have a lot to do with this. Also Codex Alimentarius, over stimulation with the internet etc might have something to do with it.

There might also be an event that may happen soon. Hopefully it is GOOD this time.

Be well.

Omega

[edit on 8-28-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't know above everyone else, but I'm tired of all the BS. BS from everyone, the gov, work, people who come to my work. Not only do people seem to be tired they are becoming ruder. Everyone (well here in TX) seem to be extra cranky and lately I have had this feeling that something is different and I can't figure out what. Thats why I joined this site several days ago. I thik something is happening, not necessarily bad, just something big.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

I've been reading these, and thinking alot. So here is my question for those who are feeling the sludge effect; are you eating processed food, or drinking softdrinks? The US, in particularr, is suddenly getting fat, and it just happens to coincide with the substitution of High Fructose Corn Syrup for sugar. HFCS is not digestible in the human body, and it immediately turns to fat.:

I may live in the US and I agree that people here or typical fat. I am a nutritionist and I eat healthier than most people I know. I also run about 6-8 miles a week so I am pretty fit and exercise is supposed to give you energy, but I have felt pretty drained for the last several months.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm am not in the least bit "tired". I eat healthy and exercise. I would say the primary reason people are tired is because of a simple word......lethargy. People are lazy as instant entertainment in the form of internet, video games, and television stand at the end of our finger tips. We no longer have to work to be entertained. We no longer have to bask in the sunlight or experience physical activity to have fun.

Laziness is the culprit. Go outside and enjoy the beauty that is there. Run a couple miles. Create a workout routine. Plan your meals and eat lean meats, healthy fresh fruits and vegetables. Remove the junk food from your home. Cancel your MMORPG subscription. Stop seeking entertainment from non physically interactive sources.........there the solution shall be found.

People in this country have fallen into a simple routine of work, coming home to watch TV, drinking a couple beers, and falling asleep in front of the boob tube.........rinse and repeat........and we wonder why we are tired? We wonder why our country is the way it is?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Bugman82]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
lull Audio Help /lʌl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[luhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object) 1. to put to sleep or rest by soothing means: to lull a child by singing.
2. to soothe or quiet.
3. to give or lead to feel a false sense of safety; cause to be less alert, aware, or watchful.
–verb (used without object) 4. to quiet down, let up, or subside: furious activity that finally lulled.
–noun 5. a temporary calm, quiet, or stillness: a lull in a storm.
6. a soothing sound: the lull of falling waters.
7. a pacified or stupefied condition: The drug had put him in a lull.
I belive we are all in an induced lull. (definitions 3 & 7) However, we are all too abnormally tired to search out the source to challenge it. Remeber the movie "The Matrix" how all mankind (except the folks in underground Zion) were put asleep and their body's energy was used to power the machines? It sounds weird but something is definitely going on. Maybe we are overcome with subliminal messages like the movie, "They Live" and are not able to fight it or challenge because we are told to submissive and sleep. I don't know about anyone else... it's hard to lead a charge when you don't know the source of what you are fighting, your 6th sense seems compromised, and no one IS ABLE to get up and fight with you.

new topics
top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join