It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I told you lol. Just google organic foods you will learn alot.

we are suffering from all the pesticides from the crops farmers use.

they supposed to use those pesticides it is required in order to sell to the market.

I am just saying grow some of your own fruit and vegies and don't use pesticieds or any chemicals .

if you are really picky you can find herbal ways to repell insects and even kill it. The reason it is save is because these are oils that you can rinse off.

the chemicals and pesticides when sprayed on the planets the planets absorb this.

their is research papers on this that you can google around.

I have seen many research papers on this. We are just slowly dieing.

which is why we are sleepy tired, and lazy. Also magnetic devices also does have effect on our health.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Sounds to me like one giant cop-out and that folks are getting lazy and now trying to blame that laziness on chemtrails or some other wild @ss conspiracy.

Hang on... it sounds like you have identified or at least admitted a phenomenon:
people are getting "lazy" .

Shouldn't then the question be: if that is so, why exactly ARE they getting "lazy"?

Its purely psychosomatic. Get people in a crowded room and if one person complains about a headache long enough-then eventually everyone else will also. Quit being sheep and get outside and get some air-stay off the internet and avoid all the fake news for a while. Kill your TV for a little bit. You will all feel much better!!!

"Quit being sheep"?
"Kill your TV for a little bit"?
We will ALL feel much better?

Who are the "we" you are addressing?

I don't know who you are, and you surely don't know who I am (or any of us) - but *I* know who I am. I have climbed some of the highest peaks on this planet. (So you're right about that: I probably don't get enough "air", if by that you mean oxygen
) I have also written a few thousand pages of my own thoughts, among other things. I don't own a car; I don't eat junk food.

And so, if *I* suddenly feel "lazy", I believe I am entitled to start thinking there's something else, some other factor at play.

I didn't even know what "chemtrails" were until a few years ago, and I still don't pay any attention to discussions about it. I am no conspiracy theorist. All I can say is that I feel - or rather, felt (until a day or two ago) - unusually "lazy" and tired. So I think there might be something unusual going on - it may have a perfectly natural explanation. But WHAT it is, I don't know.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by AdAstra]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Lol ppl get tired its a tough world we live in i for one have felt rather lively of late

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
it was a few days of really bad down, and now i'm climbing out of it. i didn't change any food or anything else really but its getting better now.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't feel tired or stressed
I drink the purest water known to man
go for a walk each day in my own personal 200 acres nature preserve
that is teaming with wildlife.
every day is an adventure.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well, I for one, am not feeling tired. I am restless, if anything.

As for anyone else, all I can say, is the amount of doom and gloom the media is hyping, the amount of slasher films, the end of time films, the continuing be nasty towards your neighbor, the "give up now" mentality is being pushed through various sources into people's mindset.

I would say psychic-driving, pushing, of the people to constantly see the death, darkness, and mayhem may be putting them into a false-depression.

I am restless, I am energized, I am wide awake and seeing all the events unfolding.

No, it's not ADD or ADHD, before some wiseinheimer says something to the contrary.

This is also called re-focusing the mind's eye, the mentality of the populace at large.

If you followed X-Files, the episode called Pusher is exactly what I'm referring to here, it is an actual process, that Government has studied, specifically the C.I.A. into the power of the mind.

This book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare talks about the topic so much more in depth.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think the gov is doing mind stuff with us.

I really do think it's the food we eat. I get energetic eating true organic food.

now if you go to your local market and see food labeled organic food those are fake they are not true organic food.

You need to go to a local farm that will sell organic food mostly amash farms will have organic food.

I know there is more factors that contribute like weather and even magnetic fields. I have been sleepy and lazy feeling for a while but it would go on and off it depends.

I found a live steam of Arrp facility. and looks like it's not currently active.

google live video feed of haarp.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I live in England and have been feeling tired and rundown for Decades,Everone i speak to in the U.K. feels like this and i put this down to a Virus which is man made and comes from Labs in the U.S. and Europe.
You have to ask WHY? I say control of the population either by internal or external forces,The world is ready for takeover but by WHO?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i have a question for many of you.....

as a child ill i ever remember hearing the adults around me say is im tired im run down work has got me stressed etc etc etc

how old are you all maybe you are just coming of age and all your responsibilities are catching up to our new fast paced world lifestyle and making you tired.

i suggest change your diet excersise get some of that solar radiation everyones so scared of it seems these days. I dont eat all that healthy but i do get out doors use my muscles other than my mind and i feel great most of the time and yes even i the guy who feels great occasionaly get run down by my every day toils just live healthy and you'll asuradly feel better it isnt mind control its you just picking up on what working toiling ppl have been saying for oh i dunno since ppl invented work lmao come on now

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree 100%. Its called life....bills, jobs, work, kids, etc. Makes folks tired...amde your parents tired and made their parents tired as well. This is no new phenomenon. I mean i knw most folks on here want to blame the govt for everything but remember that the members of the govt are regular folks with families, kids etc so they arent doing anything to us that wouldnt be done to them as well. I mean look at where the folks in the gov live. They live in neighborhoods just like you and me and they shop in grocery stores just like you and me.

Originally posted by constantwonder

as a child ill i ever remember hearing the adults around me say is im tired im run down work has got me stressed etc etc etc

how old are you all maybe you are just coming of age and all your responsibilities are catching up to our new fast paced world lifestyle and making you tired.

i suggest change your diet excersise get some of that solar radiation everyones so scared of it seems these days. I dont eat all that healthy but i do get out doors use my muscles other than my mind and i feel great most of the time and yes even i the guy who feels great occasionaly get run down by my every day toils just live healthy and you'll asuradly feel better it isnt mind control its you just picking up on what working toiling ppl have been saying for oh i dunno since ppl invented work lmao come on now

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

That is good advice and if you had a time machine and could go shopping in the grocery stores of thirty years ago. You would be able to improve your health by eating vegetables ( not artificially engineered junk) which were grown in soil supplemented by phosphorous. You could also grill meat not from animals fed fillers and hormones designed to bulk them up.

Only the rich and connected are able to buy organic exclusively. Everyone else should start a garden in order to eat healthy vegetables. I am a novice gardener myself and I notice the difference in my energy levels when I eat something from my garden versus when I eat something bought from a super market. The people who live in apartments should grow container gardens and wheat grass.

I have also noticed that strength and resistance exercises help alleviate weakness.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its not the food in the grocery stores that making everyone tired, its called McDonalds, Buger King, Wendy's etc. If people would go to the store, buy their own food and cook it they would be fine. But NO, they insist on eating that crap fast food.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I was looking up as to why my doctor keeps testing my thyroid when my insurance doesn't even cover it. I found a couple of sites about perchlorate and it's affect on the thyroid.

Changes with the thyroid are apparently connected to our energy levels and "Stress related" as well.

Here's a thread about perchlorate that apparently didn't go very far:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nay saying skeptics are probably just as right as disinformationists.

It's just one more possibility anyway.

Currently the Chinese are doing cloud seeding for rain that most likely also uses perchlorate. I can understand why many who are in the Olympics wouldn't want to go with so much pollution there. Always something?

www.anapsid.org...

thyroid.about.com...

The lettuce article is old but doubtfully has changed much since then.

Has anyone changed their diets due to how certain foods effect them?

Since cows are also affected since they're in the food chain, I can't help but wonder if this could be another connection to cows being allegedly mutilated or screened by aliens.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Water flouridation

I think it might have something to do with the foods and water supply, they are slowly poisioning us through the water and milk. 80 percent of foods in shops are crap and make you feel sluggish. also using the internet for long periods of time will drain you, as compared to an active day of exercise and work.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

also using the internet for long periods of time will drain you, as compared to an active day of exercise and work.

LOL-now you've hit the nail on the proverbial head my friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Its not the food in the grocery stores that making everyone tired, its called McDonalds, Buger King, Wendy's etc. If people would go to the store, buy their own food and cook it they would be fine. But NO, they insist on eating that crap fast food.

I disagree. I do not eat at any of those restaurants. If you had been reading this thread you would know quite a few people who are active and eat nutritious foods are also complaining. You should learn about Codex Alimentarius. It matters a good deal how fruits and vegetables are grown and if key nutrients are added to the soil. Vegetables grown in poor soils will not be as nutrient rich as vegetables which are grown in healthy soils. This affects the health of people who eat a diet of vegetables from poor soils. On top of this an earlier poster, has pointed a finger at pesticides used in the mass production of vegetables.

Those who want heathier vegetables will need to grow them in order to insure they are of the highest quality. Codex Alimentarius is part of a larger plan by a few powerful people to control the worlds population by controling the food supply. This means, they intend to shorten lifespans by seeing to it that most people do not get nutrient rich vegetables. Vegetables are not so difficult to grow. During the renaissance they were not even a part of the economy because most people grew their own vegetables.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi, same here in Nebraska. Not sure what to make of it either. Now I'm wondering if the fatigue around here is due to exposure to MRSA.

Things seemed to be settling down for a while but now I'm questioning it all again. Weird. Scary.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Add me to this list. I cannot shake the morning "fog". It follows me all day. I thought it was depression although I've always coped fine with the stresses of everyday life. People like me who purposfully fight thoughts of futility by finding what is good in life are still succumbing to this fatigue. I am at the very least grateful to know that I am not alone and this is not an indication of a loss of my mental capacity. Knowing now that this is a worldwide condition confirms my sanity however not knowing what is the root cause of this unshakable condition makes me that much more unsettled! Six of one...half a dozen of the other......

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Can't say how much I agree with you..

Since the beginning of the month, I've been run down and my routine is still just that. I don't give in to much of the government mind control conspiracy bs, so I'm at a considerable loss..

I don't watch TV either, it's not even hooked up to cable; goo'ifies the brain. Scratch that as a theory if it helps.

I've had other people I know saying the same for the past week, which is why I signed up when I saw this thread, too weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok, first of all, im an active health concious momma. I dont sit on my arse for a long time unless Im folding laundry. I go to the gym, I go outside as often as i can, and go hiking. I am very particular about what I feed my family. Oddly enough, Im not stressed out. I am getting this exhaustion.

I talked to my Dr. about it. She said it is because I am a natural barometer. She said she had heard a lot of the same thing from patients, and usually does when the weather is as active as it has been.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join