It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ah man i'm fully fired up
i felt for a while what you described but i fought it and won

i wake up 5:30am on weekdsays, arrive at the gym around 6:50am
, then go to work, during lunch time i do something called HIIT, which is revolutionary
so i do HIIT on the treadmill during lunch break

come back home, spend time with the wifey, watch funny movies
watch funny shows, watch funny hindi movies on the regular
go out, walk, have fun, drink beer, drink whiskey
update up on current events here on ATS
listen to politically conscious underground hip hop music
renovating my house, making a walk in closet, changing entry door
taking my protein shakes like muscle milk everyday
buy cheap ass beans and rice and eat healthy and cheap at work

I feel great now!!!!!!!!!! I'm drinking Canadian Club at the moment it taste great. Everything in moderation.. have fun, work hard, save money, ensure that u go to the gym to get strong for once the revolution comes

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have this problem of always being tired and I recognize my problems.

I find that if I drink lots of water, stick with a healthy diet and get good exercise at least 3 times a week. Then I am fine. But finding the motivation to do all this is sometimes hard.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have a big family and they all are saying the same thing --tired, and that they don't feel like going against the grain. I myself used to be so involved to help people and spread the word about this and that, and even I don't feel like it.

I honestly think it has something to do with all the "cell phone" towers and / or the chemtrails. Something has changed recently and it all started when those weird towers started going up, not to mention all the chemtrailing by me about 6 months ago.

I'd like to know what it is because I've never been this run down before.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I actually haven't given a tinker's damn for years (I worked for AT&T). I took a severance package earlier this year and have never regretted it.

Eventually I will have to find something, but for now I have money and I don't care. It's actually nice not working for a huge impersonal corporation that doesn't give a damn about it's employees.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Plenty of fresh air, exercise, eat decent, have fun. I feel great!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I needed to be the 666th poster.

Um, now something related to the thread..................

I agree, I feel more tired more often recently.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have been going down hill for quite sometime. I am tired physically and mentally. I go to the VA Hospital for a cardiology appointment the day after tomorrow, and I kind of think that they are going to want to do things to me that I won't like. The pills aren't helping. I don't like being old, worn out and in pain. If I had four legs, they would have put me down ten years ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
yeah same here, i used to be so active and up for doing things. but recently i've been so jaded, even to the extent where i'm too tired/unmotivated to do anything, but i'm so bored that i wouldn't actually care if the world were to end right now!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Dagger, an old man turned me on to natural Vid-E in large doses for arthritis. Its great for the spine as it lubricates the darn thing after you have been taking E for a few weeks. I took 1000 units a day for a month and then every other day after that and my spine cleared up considerably. Once the effects take you can drop the measure. Do remember to get natural E and not synthetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Chemtrails

EMF radiation

Frankenfood and fluoridated water

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have the most amazing inner clock - could mentally set it and didnt need the alarm to be set and i would get up on time - but i always put it on just incase, but ive been waking hours late recently, ive been having to have extra naps, personally i put it down to smoking - i heard smoking tires you, how many people here smoke?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am so tired and feel run down even when I get enough sleep. I am not sure what it is, but believe our government is in on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neilparnham

yeah i'm exactly the same with the body clock thing. i fall asleep in a lot of my lectures now when i didn't really last year.

and i've never smoked.

i'm a lot more lethargic about everything nowadays.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

wow!This so sounds like what I've been experiencing since 2001!I've tried all sorts of dietary supplements,changed habits,tried to raise myself out of it through metaphysical means,nothing works.Have researched to find simularities or answers.Seems the only real possibility is due to the earth changes leading to 2012(return of Nibiru).I myself have been experiencing an alarming amount of pain through out my body far more than I should for my age. I've noticed several young kids and young adults complaining of pain.What's up with that!I've lived long enough to know this isn't normal.I've also began to have extremely vivid dreams.I've been describing it as being in a dead zone.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Past couple of years, I have been feeling tired too, and I'm only 22.

It's funny when I go out and do things, I have way more energy, but if I have a stay in at home day, I feel really tired....

Maybe you guys are staying in too much?

When I exercise I also feel more awake and alive after.

Stay active is the key maybe.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anyone being getting aches too? I mean mental tiredness due to stress is common but what about physical pains and aches on the body? Maybe this is the next stage.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm not trying to scare anyone but I have to mention that i stopped drinking alcohol several years back and have not been plaqued by the tired no energy thing since.

I think there is a good chance someone is putting something into all of the alcoholic beverages.

It is the drug of the devil after all. Try quitting it and see if your energy doesn't improve. That means not a drop, no cheating or it wont work.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My BF has noticed this change in himself. We figure it's weather, atmosphere and allergens. He's just moved out here from Ontario (to Vancouver) and he wakes up more tired than he was when he went to bed.

Over 16 years I have noticed my allergies have doubled here on the coast.

Age, environment, diet, air quality (indoor and out), allergens, work schedules...it's all factored.

I recently invested in an air purifier (heppa filter) and it makes a bit of a difference in the allergies...but overall I'm not so sure it can be attributed to just one thing.

I do agree that many people I know seem tired too.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ugh everything I eat or drink that is not grown by me I feel is containing some sort of additive....NO matter where you go--Stop & Shop, Whole Foods, wherever--something is put into it. Along with chemtrails and the flouride in the water and whatever else, I feel we are being weakened. Unfortunately, ingesting unwanted "ingredients" is inevitable. Everyday I tell myself I am not going to give in and I will remain the same. However, lately I've been getting a lot of headaches, and I've already been sick twice before winter has even started (and I've lived in Mass almost all my life and get sick usually once maybe twice a year..). I think avoiding products that are mass produced (ex: Coke) would be advisable. Come to think of it, you can find Coke pretty much everywhere in the world, so if something is added to it, it would not be hard to control a huge portion of the earth.

O_O

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join