It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many dark, foreboding, negative avatars?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I could agree with some of your assertions.

However, in virtually every culture

it is

evil

to steal--particularly from close loved ones and family.

to murder--particularly close loved ones and family.

to attack the innocent

(I'm aware that in some cultures, child abuse is more or less a cultural given)

to torture the innocent--particularly close loved ones and family.

SOME THINGS ARE INHERENTLY EVIL.

The oligarchy has propagandized and mass brainwashed that there is no right or wrong . . . but that, too has been an evil thing that they have done quite at odds with reality.

So, many of your assertions, I'd disagree with.

BTW, I think there's an abundance of evidence that the top levels of the oligarchy are heavily into Satanism.

e.g.

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

19."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

from

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Your daughter appears to have a robust talent.

The eye thing is very interesting.

I hope she hasn't had any 'night visitors.'

Have you dialogued with her about her passion for eyes?

Is she particularly emotionally sensitive?

Does she anticipate others feelings and doings and stances above average well?

Does she infer motives more accurately than most?

Is she good about intuitively sizing up a stranger instantly?

She might make a great psychologist.

Is she above average intense or does she prefer her own world and watch from the wings?

Thx thx.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Some groups or splinters/sects of satanists may not be aware of what is the power structure, but they're funded and seeded by them nonetheless.

There is free will involved, so while some may come from certain families, others gravitate into this.

But then black ops work the street level of every region on earth.

There is also a very dark element at the top, that knows its dark. But the top echlens overall believe they're above us cattle, we're just cows and even zombified chickens to them and evil doers to them. They may filter down the bad orders but feel they're lofty testers and any who carry forth this are the evil ones, while imagining their own hands are clean. They fail to understand the universe/mulitiverse/infinity and have a distorted version of it. It doesnt work as they think and they're far from off the hook.

But its all compartmentalized with different distortions fed out.

On the bottom level the videos put out on youtube that affect so many teenagers are done deliberately by different compartmentalized workers for this group as well.

Its that organized but broke up in prisms and so few trees see the forrest.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We moved, just over a week ago, taking strontium bone damage with me from Fukushima I guess, and the fraser valley, to the semi desert interior, near creeks, rivers/trout. But have to work on greenhouse and some power.

I've been shown years ago, before we thought we'd be here, that we had to be prepared, not with everything ready, but with plans, how to's, diy's, for yurts, domes, eco homes, energy production, because in a matter of time, people will be coming from the coast, over the hope princeton and kokahalla, and they're need some major attention. We have wonderful treed property, shrubs, birds, and are in a small organic farming community, just 30 minutes from my home town. The rain here is fresh, for it drops its load of pollution and iostopes over the coast mountains.

Forgiveness is not really an issue. I want all souls in existence, all spirit children, to progress. But the leaders are not off the hook, cosmically, they're going to be apprehended. There is a team to deal with that, over their heads basically, higher ups. Their transhumanism won't pan out for them as they wish after all. All renegades, and the elite here more than qualify on a cosmic level, are always rounded up in every system.

I've been shown being on that team in the end, where there is no end, as that implies beginning and a finite circle, which nothing is. Infinity is a infinite fractals and spirals. That they're/we're here, and in place as is the perfect plan, and always was in place.

In the end everyone has to make it, some may have to face what they've done or they can't heal and progress themselves.

But we're not supposed to accept the picture we're being given. Someone else colored the page and wants us to co-create that one with them. I see miracles and upgrades, but all disasters mitigated. I wish the to color the page my way.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hadn't logged on in a while....Nice thread!! Glad to see a thread that was started so long ago pop back up.

First thing I want to say is lol at the assumption(s) that all those with "dark" avatars are somehow connected to satanism or anything of the sort.....lol, especially at the "shills, black ops", etc accusation(s).....that's hilarious

Actually, far from being "satanic", my avatar represents one thing here. It is the main reason that I use it here on ATS, given this is the place I check out first when I want real time discussion/news on things happening in various places around the world. Much of what I read here is more negative than happy and upbeat (if I want "happy" I don't generally come to ATS first, though "happy" threads can be found here) thus the "gauging" of eyes. It represents how I feel when those of us who "see" many things happening rant and rave and go on and on....yet....the world seems to only slip further off the cliff, day by day, more so every month and year. It represents how confused one sometimes gets when trying to analyze it all.....if it is "dark and foreboding" then it is simply because I use this site for information that is often dark and foreboding.........nothing more, nothing less......

That's my two cents

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I always assume the dark ones come from shills, black ops, military and satanists. They all work overtly or covertly and some even through M'Kultra/compartmentalization, for the CIA, who funds them all.

Oh you do do you?......interesting

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by miconATSrender
What would you guess are your reason(s) for choosing apocalyptic stuff?

Not real sure. I have always liked taking photos and altering them to make them look real old and unused. I like to make them look like they are being taken back by the natural growth of the planet. Just kind of bringing the look of an old Mayan temple that is all overgrown, to our modern day constructions. I might drop a single person making their way along an overgrown street in a city. I have even tossed a few zombies in.
I use them as desktop pictures at work even and I do get a wide variety of comments. Mostly on the quality of the work not necessarily on the content. heh

I don't think that means I want the world to be that way. I would rather we have a clean futuristic world.

I do find it fun to make my alts look as real as possible. It is thought provoking. I might just have to try to alter them to be futuristic a time or two just to see how it turns out.

like this one. (i am getting an error uploading here, so i used an external.

edit on 2-9-2013 by miconATSrender because: its a before and after animated gif, give it a few seconds to change.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why so many dark, foreboding, negative avatars?

Que?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for your kind replies. I'm glad you're all prepped up.

In terms of this thread . . . I hope discussions of the avatars provokes thought about primary foundational values and issues.

Diddly bopping along as though life will go on more or less as it always had . . . will not be a good survival habit, imho.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

CERTAINLY generalized assumptions are greatly hazardous in interpreting avatars.

That's a main reason I hoped folks would DIALOGUE about their avatars. Yours makes plenty of sense when you explain it.

I do still wonder . . . however . . . . where your 51% inclinations etc. lie in terms of such issues . . . are you on average more upbeat or given to foreboding.

I guess myself . . . depends . . . have studied globalism and UFO stuff for more than 45 years in conjunction with END TIMES BIBLE PROPHECIES.

There's plenty to be concerned and sad about in all of that.

However, I think I have an underlying joy because of the One who Is Joy and Love etc. caring enough to die for me etc.

And, I certainly enjoy dialogue with folks . . . meaningful dialogue.

Thanks for your candor and dialogue.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That is likely an over-generalization . . . LOL.

However . . . I suspect that AS A GROUP, such black ops folks would be more likely than they would be in the

GROUP of those who have avatars full of light and say . . . Christian values and symbols. LOL.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

And a wonderfully cheerful exception to so many it is.

Thx thx.

Does that match your demeanor on average?

What fosters so much cheerfulness in your life?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

Very interesting treatment of the cityscape.

Thanks for sharing it.

Are you aware of any point in your life when you began to be more drawn to such things instead of say to . . . what . . .

hotrods,
dogs,
beautiful dates,
apple pie,
ice cream,
Frisbees
water slides
camping in beautiful wilderness areas,

etc?

I need to do some other things. Hope to be back this evening. Happy Labor day to all

edit on 2/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

From my perception an avatar is selected because it is revealing of what is in our inner being and that which we are being subjected to subconsciously. It is an indicator of what we place meaning to and how that in itself reflects us in some underlying way. It is also an indicator of the unseen forces that are influencing us whether we want to be aware of it or not.

It is often an expression of what we hold meaning in and what we are adhering to in some significant internal way. It reveals and gives away a core piece of our inward natures and beliefs or lack thereof.

I am sure that sometimes people simply pick a random picture but in my experience people tend to be rather selective about what they choose to represent them.

Our avatars essentially tells a story of who we are or at least some significant part of that story.

As the world spirals into the oblivion that is the world around them within this fallen state it is becoming increasingly more apparent that the more common theme in reflection is one of darkness and not light.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am not shy in the least.

Never have been.

I am very straightforward.

I am mute because I can't adequately express much of the beauty and depth of emotion I feel.

That's what my avatar represents to me.

Language just isn't enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I also infer that you enjoy creativity and complexity yet rest and serenity above average. Is any of that close to accurate or in the ballpark?
reply to post by BO XIAN

....Yes all true, I used to work as an artist for the state of California about 20 years ago, and as far as serenity, that has been my key focal point in all my life changing decisions, like where to live, the types of friends I have and what activities I choose to involve myself in....it has been a journey thats for sure...I like the age I am most because of the serenity and peacefulness that now I can take all the time I want to enjoy the quiet and calm(95% of the time that is)...You are very intuitive to get that from my avatar...lol...have a good one!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am a metal fan so ridiculous pics of guys from black metal bands have always made me laugh and Immortal are near the top when it comes to pics like that....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Max Devoe

Certainly CONTEXT is a huge issue.

Soooooo what soooooooooooooo fits

ATS about your current avatar?

Are you saying . . . STAY AWAY--DON'T GET TO CLOSE?

Are you saying . . . SEE HOW CLEVER AND POWERFUL I AM--WATCH OUT?

Are you saying . . . SEE MY POTENCY?

Are you saying . . . Don't toy with me, serfs!

Everything about us makes a statement.

What is the statement your avatar is making--from YOUR perspective?

As I said it is just a cover I did for a comic book years ago and it is the only one I have with the colors and contrast fixed.
Like Freud said: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar !
But I think you interpretation about my avatar is interesting and now I feel myself a bit hypocrite because I chose by accident an avatar that does not suit me .
edit on 2-9-2013 by Max Devoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Does that match your demeanor on average?

Yup. pretty much.

It takes quite a bit to 'get me riled up', for the most part ..... that is, until my character or integrity are brought into question..... then, that's a fight, right there.

try to avoid sweating the petty stuff in life - me.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dark, light, good bad?

Pfft. I'm the guy with the 5 story flying cocoon lair and a pair of butterfly wings.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join