reply to post by 5ealchris
Quick end-of-thread-check response . . .
Your avatar, to me, is a real fascinating combo of both dark and light.
I'm a sucker for blue. And then red.
Yeah, the darkness, knife and blood are dark and a bit offputting.
The blues in your background and the sky . . . and the red caligraphic character . . . are kind of bright, somehow.
The chains are small enough as to not be overly additive to the dark aspect over all . . . to me. The tattoo on the face and the dark robe are plenty
dark but not as absolutely dark and foreboding as some such are.
It's really and odd combo, to me. and the smiley face really makes it more so. LOL.
Guess I may as well follow through.
1. What have the martial arts studies added to your life?
2. What have they taken away?
3. What has changed about your self-concept and identity from such studies?
4. What do you like most about the Japanese culture vs Western culture?
5. If you could have one fantasized Ninja super power, what would that be?
6. When are you the opposite of a ninja in ways that you like, enjoy, value?
7. What are your 2nd and 3rd most important values, interests, foci after Ninja/martial arts?
8. Do you feel more emotionally close to your Master, your lover or your best friend?
9. what martial arts achievement that you've not yet reached, would you like to have reached in the next 5 years?
10. If you had to take all the martial arts stuff you've learned about focusing . . . if you HAD to . . . shift and use all that focusing skill and
training to focus on LOVING others . . . what would change in your life?
Thanks for your very interesting contribution to our thread.