It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
so again we reach a point where you admit you agree with me from the get go. so why attack me to begin with.

Hey all i wanted was an answer to a simple question, you did not have to hostile.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

so again we reach a point where you admit you agree with me from the get go. so why attack me to begin with.

Hey all i wanted was an answer to a simple question, you did not have to hostile.

i am gonna lose my mind. i answered it 20 times. after you attacked me for saying the stories do not add up. stop it. stop it. stop it. do not reply unless you are just a troll looking to argue with anyone that walks by. stop it. dont say anything else to me please. i am afraid the more you speak, the more you discredit the truth movement and i would just assume not be associated with your style of logic. thanks for all the fun, now leave me alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

i am gonna lose my mind. i answered it 20 times.

No you did not answer it 20 times, not the proper answer i wamted. Why get so hostile about a simple question?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No you did not answer it 20 times, not the proper answer i wamted. Why get so hostile about a simple question?

So, in essense, He actually did answer your question 20 times. However, since it was not the proper answer you wanted, you ignored it. It is not his fault that you dont like the answer he has given. He answered it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
However, since it was not the proper answer you wanted, you ignored it.

So your saying it was too difficult for him to post a simple answer to a simple question?

Please explain to me how hard is it to state why and the source of the information.

I guess i will have to dumb down my questions from now on.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So your saying it was too difficult for him to post a simple answer to a simple question?

Please explain to me how hard is it to state why and the source of the information.

Seems to me like he already had stated it multiple times, however you were to immature to read and comprehend his reply. It is not our fault you cannot understand his reply.

No, they're dumb enough already.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
However, since it was not the proper answer you wanted, you ignored it.

you asked where i got the number 40 from

i said from the title of the thread

how could you need more than that on a thread titled "40 smoking guns..."

it could not have been any more clear. i answered over and over, i got 40 from the title of this thread. the thread you are on. the thread with 40 in the title. the title i referred to over and over again. please ultima, just leave me out of this. do not reply, do not discuss me. please. i am asking nicely. i do not know what else you could want from me but i do not have it. just leave me alone.

dumb down your questions? can they get any dumber than

"where did you get the number 40 from?"

the title

"what title?"

every page at the top is says 40 smoking guns, from there, that title

"gosh, no need to get hostle. just tell me where you get 40 from...."

yeah, see if you can dumb it down even more.

[edit on 7/30/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You think that was an adult answer with information for discussion ?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You think that was an adult answer with information for discussion ?

when you are on the thread with that title, and it appears at the top of every page, it is the entire OP, it is discussed at length for pages, yes. that is an adult answer. since when does being adult mean that you need OBVIOUS AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION spoon fed to you? i would think and adult could remember what thread he is posting on, remember what OP he is clearly discussing, and maybe scroll up in case he needs to check. it was not a secret or hard to obtain knowledge i was being vague about. it was easy and obvious information that you should not have had to ask where i got in the first place. be an adult, put 2 and 2 together, and quit trying to frame me as immature because i expect adults to know where they are and what they are doing.

so as lng as i am juvenile to you, let me ask. after answering you over and over, begging you to stop arguing with me since we both agree on what you want to argue about, BEGGING you to leave me alone, why are you still nudging me in every post? go after throat yogurt or some other debunker. do something productive on this thread. if you want to obsess over someone, make it someone you genuinely have an issue with. i know i am pretty and smell nice but im just not that into you. this is immature and i admit it. that is fine because any reply to this will be no more mature for the simple fact that you are still so bent on acknowledging me. this is going nowhere. it accomplished nothing. it has given throat yogurt and his ilk free time to gather up their lies. so, if you must express you undying love for me this way. go for it. i will just ignore you. i hate to say that here, i hate to close my ears but, you have wasted a ton of my time and i know for a fact you cannot explain to me or anyone else just what you think you accomplished with all of your posts to me. goodbye sweety. you will miss me.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

when you are on the thread with that title, and it appears at the top of every page, it is the entire OP, it is discussed at length for pages, yes. that is an adult answer.

But i was not asking for the title of the thread, i was aksing for information about why and where the 40 came from.

Was it really that hard to understand ?

Please show me where i stated i was asking for the title of the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

when you are on the thread with that title, and it appears at the top of every page, it is the entire OP, it is discussed at length for pages, yes. that is an adult answer.

But i was not asking for the title of the thread, i was aksing for information about why and where the 40 came from.

Was it really that hard to understand ?

Please show me where i stated i was asking for the title of the thread.

I KNOW YOU DID NOT ASK FOR THE TITLE OF THE THREAD

YOU ASKED WHERE I GOT 40 FROM

I SAID I GOT IT FROM THE TITLE

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD

WHICH I AM REMINDING YOU NOW IS "40 SMOKING GUNS......."

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

SINCE WHEN DO ADULTS WASTE ALL THEIR TIME HAVING SUCH A STUPID BACK AND FORTH

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT LEAVE ME ALONE NOW. ITS OVER

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I HAD to take Re off of ignore just to see what the heck was going on.

Ultima... are you ok? For christ sake dude. It was explained to you some time ago where the 40 smoking guns came from. get over it already... jesus H. Christ.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Your FACTS are nothing but a combination of spin, distortion and outright lies -- for example, the numerous times you've tried to claim that Flight 93 crashed in one piece and that only "lightweight materials" were scattered over the eight mile debris field.

Please offer your information that refutes it.

Show me a lie I have posted.

Show me where I put a spin on things.

I've had enough of your constant sniveling and whining on multiple threads.

Flight 93: We Know it Crashed, But Not Why
FBI is silent, fueling "shot down" rumors

By WILLIAM BUNCH

November 15, 2001

SHANKSVILLE, Pa. - Ernie Stuhl is the mayor of this tiny farming borough that was so brutally placed on America's psychic map on the morning of Sept. 11, when United Airlines Flight 93 slammed nose-down into the edge of a barren strip-mine moonscape a couple of miles outside of town.

A 77-year-old World War II veteran and retired Dodge dealer, he's certainly no conspiracy theorist.

And, when you ask Stuhl for his theory of what caused the jetliner to crash that morning, he will give you the prevailing theory - that a cockpit battle between the hijackers and burly, heroic passengers somehow caused the Boeing 757 to spiral out of control. "There's no doubt in my mind that they did put it down before it got to Washington and caused more damage," he said.

But press the mayor for details, and he will add something surprising.

"I know of two people - I will not mention names - that heard a missile," Stuhl said. "They both live very close, within a couple of hundred yards. . .This one fellow's served in Vietnam and he says he's heard them, and he heard one that day." The mayor adds that based on what he knows about that morning, military F-16 fighter jets were "very, very close."

...THE ENGINE. While the FBI and other authorities have said the plane was mostly obliterated by the roughly 500 mph impact, they also said an engine - or at least a 1,000-pound piece of one - was found "a considerable distance" from the crater. Stuhl, the Shanksville mayor, said it was found in the woods just west of the crash. That information is intriguing to shoot-down theory proponents, since the heat-seeking, air-to-air Sidewinder missiles aboard an F-16 would likely target one of the Boeing 757's two large engines.

www.fpp.co.uk...

Evidence indicates Flight 93 shot down by U.S. fighter
by Bill Walter
The Idaho Observer

A Reuters report from September 13 stated that the FBI cannot rule out that hijacked Flight 93 was shot down by a U.S. fighter jet before it crashed in Pennsylvania. Citing indications of a shoot down, the report states:

“Pennsylvania state police officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles away [from the crash site] in a residential community where local media have quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky.”

Finding debris miles from the crash site indicates that the aircraft was disintegrating well before it hit the ground, as would be the case if the other plane witnesses saw shot it down. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Sept. 12 that the debris found miles from the crash site included “clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains.”

www.proliberty.com...

Human remains recovered in Somerset
By Robin Acton and Richard Gazarik
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
September 13, 2001

Evidence collection teams late Wednesday recovered the first recognizable human remains from the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 in Somerset County.

High-ranking law enforcement officials confirmed that an arm and other body parts from victims have been found by investigators who are combing an abandoned strip mine in Stonycreek Township near Lambertsville.

Meanwhile, investigators also are combing a second crime scene in nearby Indian Lake, where residents reported hearing the doomed jetliner flying over at a low altitude before "falling apart on their homes."

"People were calling in and reporting pieces of plane falling," a state trooper said.

Jim Stop reported he had seen the hijacked Boeing 757 fly over him as he was fishing. He said he could see parts falling from the plane.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

September 11, 2001 (Before 10:06 a.m.): Flight 93 Breaks Up Prior to Crash?

Flight 93 apparently starts to break up before it crashes, because debris is found very far away from the crash site. [PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS, 11/15/2001]

The plane is generally obliterated upon landing, except for one half-ton piece of engine found some distance away. Some reports indicate that the engine piece was found over a mile away. [INDEPENDENT, 8/13/2002]

The FBI reportedly acknowledges that this piece was found “a considerable distance” from the crash site. [PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS, 11/15/2001]

Later, the FBI will cordon off a three-mile wide area around the crash, as well as another area six to eight miles from the initial crash site. [CNN, 9/13/2001]

One story calls what happened to this engine “intriguing, because the heat-seeking, air-to-air Sidewinder missiles aboard an F-16 would likely target one of the Boeing 757’s two large engines.” [PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS, 11/15/2001]

Smaller debris fields are also found two, three, and eight miles away from the main crash site. [INDEPENDENT, 8/13/2002; MIRROR, 9/12/2002]

Eight miles away, local media quote residents speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky. [REUTERS, 9/13/2001]

Residents outside Shanksville reported “discovering clothing, books, papers, and what appeared to be human remains. Some residents said they collected bags full of items to be turned over to investigators. Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene. Workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion…” [PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE, 9/13/2001]

9/11: Flight 93 Rare Footage -- Debris Spread Over 3-4 Mile Radius

Is this enough to shut you up... permanently?

I sure the hell hope so.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

If you knew i was not asking for the title of the thread why did you keep posting it in answer to my question?

DOES THAT SEEM ADULT TO YOU?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

If you knew i was not asking for the title of the thread why did you keep posting it in answer to my question?

DOES THAT SEEM ADULT TO YOU?

seriously dude. do you really think anyone here is still taking you seriously? you got me, again and again. i fell for it. whatever joy you gained, i hope it was well worth it. enjoy whatver you are doing. i will not even respond.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

i will not even respond.

I guess i should have known better then to try to have an adult discussion on here.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is getting a bit out of hand guys…

The thread is about “40 smoking guns”..the actual “40 smoking guns” comes from some guy called David Ray Griffin's book as far as I can see.

People are trying to discuss these points, and the source of these is quite irrelevant to this.

Why does almost every thread on this topic end in childish squabbling?

There are no right or wrong opinions.
Everyone has a right to an opinion without being attacked for it.

Personally, I do believe that 9/11 was a dreadful attack on the American people orchestrated by the American government. It is my opinion that the multitude of evidence and sheer lack of forthcoming from the FBI and the rest of these agencies points to a conspiracy.
I don’t think a plane crashed in Shanksville, at the very least on it’s own(was shot down)
I am unsure whether a plane crashed into the Pentagon
Yes, planes crashed into the WTC.
Was there a government conspiracy with the goals of occupying Afghanistan and Iraq? Hell Yes there was.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by celticniall]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
id love to have a serious discussion as well but as long as certain elements are obsessed with me as a person instead, i guess i cannot do that. when they go back to school, i would love to be a real part of this conversation again.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

when they go back to school, i would love to be a real part of this conversation again.

Well you have just proven how immature you are.

I am still waiting for an explanation and source for the 40, and why those 40. I will be waiting so i can go through them 1 at a time and TRY to have an adult discussion.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh, i am still waiting for an explanation of why Payne Stewarts little Learjet (that went almost straight in like Flight 93) caused a bigger crater then the crater at Shanksville.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join