It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by re22666
how about any and all explanations of why any of the three buildings collapsed that day put forth by the government and MSM.

OK, thats all you had to say, you did not need to attack me.

As stated i agree that there is more evidence that questions that official story then supports it. Thats why i do a lot of research and try to get others to do research.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I DID SAY THAT. MORE THAN ONCE. BEFORE YOU ATTACKED ME THE FIRST TIME EVEN. SO LIKE I SAID, SINCE WE BOTH SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE, UNLESS YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE I ATTACKED YOU FIRST OR DODGED A QUESTION, LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET BACK TO 9/11

and i would love to understand the point of this was? if i said something specific would you then have argued that story was true? if you dont buy it, and i dont buy it....what are you questioning me about? i am so lost. i am starting to think you are a plant to make truthers look completely insane

[edit on 7/26/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

It should be made clear that I've never requested anything from you. Just the opposite. I'd prefer if you didn't respond to my posts with your FACTS.

Then why did you post this?

Originally posted by GoldenFleeceOh, I've got lots of questions.

Thats what you said to me when I stated if you have any more questions. You posted them. I answered them. Go back a page or two and you will see it.

Your FACTS are nothing but a combination of spin, distortion and outright lies -- for example, the numerous times you've tried to claim that Flight 93 crashed in one piece and that only "lightweight materials" were scattered over the eight mile debris field.

Please offer your information that refutes it. I was clearly stating the FBI agent in charge.

I really wont address the accusations thrown at me about me being a professional debunker or if swamp and I are one and the same. The mods can confirm this pretty quickly.

My time spent on here is my business. If you see, I am only on weekends and evenings from about 8pm to 10 pm.(typically)See thats the shift the NWO has me working. Any other times would be during my shifts at my second job at the NSA with Ultima.

I will however address you calling me a liar and putting the spin on things.

Show me a lie I have posted.

Show me where I put a spin on things.

Do you understand saying these things will not erase the facts presented to you?

I admit to making mistakes. This is not lying.

Now, back to the discussion we were having. Let me ask you Golden:

1-If I did not collect any benefits from Social Security during my life, and/or the Social Security office never received my death certificate, would I be listed on the SSDI?

The answer of coarse is NO.

There is no spin on this what so ever. I even posted examples. You could actually do it yourself by getting names of people that died tragically and entering them into the search.

2- The flight manifests:

No spin, no lies. CNN made mistakes on the "victims" list. This was clearly pointed out to you with the original flight manifest obtained by a VERY reputable LIBERAL newspaper; The Boston Globe. There are not any errors on the flight manifests.

3- The 911 Victims Compensation Funds. I once again explained to you that not ALL the victims family's took the offer from the government. They decided to take matters to the courts. This was shown to you without lies or spins.

I posted sources for all my answers to your questions. I also did so in a very polite manner.

I'm sorry that in your search for the truth, you are shown what you do not want to believe. Don't shoot the messenger Golden.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

and i would love to understand the point of this was? if i said something specific would you then have argued that story was true?

If you cannot get the point i was asking you to explain some things you posted, pretty simple really.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

and i would love to understand the point of this was? if i said something specific would you then have argued that story was true?

If you cannot get the point i was asking you to explain some things you posted, pretty simple really.

AND I DID. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. go away. do not address me anymore. you are fighting with the wrong person. why ask me for clarification? of what? i came for the same thing. i dont believe why they tell us those buildings came down.
neither do you
so why are you asking me what part of the story does not add up? does it add up to you? if so, tell which story does add up. otherwise justify arguing with me. is this about who is "trutheriest?" you can win buddy. it is all yours. now can you please save your personal explosions for U2U and keep your posts on topic so i can do the same without replying the same thng i have already said to you soooo many times.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

AND I DID. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. go away. do not address me anymore. you are fighting with the wrong person.

Are you for real, How old are you really.

Why do you have to attack me for asking you to explain things?

You started all this by attacking me for asking what the source was for the number 40.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

AND I DID. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. go away. do not address me anymore. you are fighting with the wrong person.

Are you for real, How old are you really.

Why do you have to attack me for asking you to explain things?

You started all this by attacking me for asking what the source was for the number 40.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

oh god that is funny. you didnt ask, you attacked. and then you asked. and you asked over and over. the 40 came from the thread title. it was obvious but i answered it over and over and over. throatyogurt hates my guts and wants me dead and even told you that you were stupid if you still did not understand where 40 came from. go back to your truth hunt. leave me to mine. do not address me unless you have something of meaning about the subject at hand to say ok. thanks for playing, everyone that can read can clearly see there is something wrong with you so i will leave you to fight them.

please feel free to U2U me to let me know what it is about over and over and over and over you do not quite understand and i will explain it over and over and over and over and over.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

apparently not. i answered it.
EVERY F@#$ING TIME YOU ASKED

Sorry but i assumed an adult could have came up with a more mature answer then from the title.

I assumed an adult could read and understand a simple question, i guess i was really wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

ok ignoring you wont work and apparently the mods cant get here to see how off topic your ranting is. if you could not figure out where i got "40" from on your own, let alone with the repeated "from the title of this thread", then you should not be discussing anything with anyone.

I guess i was hoping for a adult discussion but i guess i was asking to much.

I guess it too much for you to answer a simple question with a mature answer do we could have a adult discussion.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just a little bump for GoldenFleece...

I was calling him on his accusations. Not sure if he has a chance to read it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I see that someone abandoned this thread. Golden? you here?

Thank you for your response.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Stop the name calling now.

Any further infractions will result in warnigns and post bans.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
there are those that can pass denial and rage and discern the truth in an instant

others need time

let them have there time

there is no point in trying to persuade them in their minds they prefer the
safety net of Denial
for them the truth is too ugly to contemplate let alone believe it

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
it would be nice to think that at least some of us could meet in the middle where we at least agree on loving our country. i think my problem is that i want my country to be as close to perfect as possible and the story of 9/11 is so far from perfect that i would just like a better one. i would think that any patriotic american would rather have a story they can hold up to people like me, as well as the rest of the world, that has not one hole in it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Golden,

I will take your silence on this matter as admittance of the truth as it has been presented to by me.

No worries dude.

Case close.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We as mods say it all the time so I'll say it again...while this is not directed at any one person in particular, we all know that the subjects on this website can evoke some really emotional responses...especially 911.

Let's all take a big, deep breath and remember to attack the subjects not the people and to discuss these topics in a civil manner and allowing for all points of view.

And of course while not mentioned often, sometimes it's even good to log off for a bit and chill.

Do something peaceful and relaxing like maybe a little bioshock or some wholesome GTA time.

Nothing says I love america like hanging out in liberty city.

For those who wish to continue discussion of this topic please continue...as politely as possible.

Thanks.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

how about any and all explanations of why any of the three buildings collapsed that day put forth by the government and MSM.

OK, thats all you had to say, you did not need to attack me.

As stated i agree that there is more evidence that questions that official story then supports it. Thats why i do a lot of research and try to get others to do research.

sigh

so again we reach a point where you admit you agree with me from the get go. so why attack me to begin with. neither of us will find out what really happend that day arguing amongs ourselves over, what i can only tell so far as nothing. if this is how people seeking the truth are going to get along then they already won. please aim your energy in the same direction as me from now on, at the people who bought the gov't version hook line and sinker without and ounce of critical thinking.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by re22666]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join