It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So you FAILED to show where I lied.

You FAILED to show me where i "ducked" from you.

Bye bye RE--- you're back on ignore.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
So you FAILED to show where I lied.

You FAILED to show me where i "ducked" from you.

Bye bye RE--- you're back on ignore.

i failed to say it a fourth time

i failed to cater to your ignoring me without even hitting ignore

i failed to spoon feed you the questions you just could not answer

you are right, i failed.

you did succeed though in proving what an open mind you have by using that ignore button again. lets hope you dont undo it just to see what ultima is talking to me about.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Regardless of what base has what, or what resources are where, no military member in their right mind would let 3 jet-airliners fly into our buildings! As soon as they found out about the first one, there would be fighter jets filling the skies faster than a jack rabbit butt-humping a balloon, waiting for more instructions and information about any asshole about to attack us. They must of had orders to stand down from somewhere, whether it was "DICK" or not, because it would not take long for the Air Force or even the Navy to scramble some damn fighters to knock the airliners out of the sky!!!! (There is a Navy base in Virginia beach, right next to an Air Force Air Combat Command base more inland. That is ample amount of resources in for such a short reaction timeline!

It may not be an inside job, but the goddamn story is a more holes in it than a redneck's beer can. That made our military look unorganized, and they are definitely not. It's the civilian criminals that run this country that succeded in making it look that way.

Please don't believe everything you are told. Some of you are trusting the same people that you wouldn't trust to babysit your 2 year old. Ask questions while we still have the opportunity.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was doing research on End Time Prophecies and Events when I stumbled across 9/11 conspiracies and and how that whole event is ushering, End Time events politically and globally and how possibly was the work of our government in a covert action to bring forth the war in Afghanistan and Iraq; to carry out the agenda of Bush Sr. on behalf of Bush Jr. Some interesting facts were uncovered during my research. One thing was that Bush gave three different scenarios of how he found out the attacks occured and the meeting between the CIA and Osama Bin Laden in a hospital in Dubai. Does anyone else believe that this is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join