It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Now some of you want me to take the word of our Government and NIST who our Government paid to do thier report.

Why should I believe in anything they say when it is proven over and over and over that OUR Government has become a bunch of lieing thives looting everything that they can get there greedy hands on.

LOOK at the state our Country is in

Our Government has lied to us on everything ...so why should I believe in them now?

And you throtYogart you keep suporting these lier... WHY?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

WOW! how on earth dose the Government know how hight how low what speed this plane was doing,when the Government claims they didnt know where this plane really was .

Do you know what a flight data recorder is? I am sure Wikipedia has an article on them. You can start there.

The Governmnet claimes they couldnt dispatch military jet to find this plane?

Really?

So how dose the Government know all this?
Like how low the nose dilt then it tilt to the right then to the left then it raise up a little then it drop down a tad... Please.. I almost get the feeling the Government was flying the plane.

again... wikipedia is your friend.

Was the black box found?
I keep reading conflicting stories about the black boxs
Some say the Government found the black boxs and others state they couldnt find the black boxs.

there are not any conflicting stories. The FDR and the CVR were both found and had vital information.

But I find this so hard for this Government to know the exact movement this airplane was doing but it could not shoot this plane down, dont YOU.

again... Wikipedia: FDR

If this plane crash in this shallow hole and the rest of the plane is in the hole in the ground why didnt they bring in bulldosers and dig up the rest of the plane?

It crashed in a hole? What?

Why did the government not alow crash experts work with FFA like they always do in every crash scene in the USA only on 911 they did not want the crash scene experts digging around hummmm...

Are you serious? There were volunteers and first reposnders there from day one. Working WITH the FBA and NTSB. After approx 15 days post 911 the FBI gave the crash site to Wally Miller. There was not anything (As I posted above) that showed a bomb went off, or the plane was shot down.

WHY were the Hasmat team at this crash scene?
When crash scene expert look at the video on tv from the news, they saw Hasmat team digging around what they found ODD was Hasmat NEVER is call in to investigate airplane crashes.

Hazmat teams were there? I wasn't aware of this... I would just think that you saw first responders wearing......

It is a cover up.

(Cover -Alls actually tyvex suits. My staff wears them while doing dirty jobs.

Cash, you obviously have not done too much research into the hijacking and crash of flight 93. I am serious... if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to assist you in finding the answers. If that is what you want.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I voted for Kerry. I vote Democrat across the board. Sorry...part of beeing a bleeding heart liberal.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Now some of you want me to take the word of our Government and NIST who our Government paid to do thier report.

Why should I believe in anything they say when it is proven over and over and over that OUR Government has become a bunch of lieing thives looting everything that they can get there greedy hands on.

What has been proven?

LOOK at the state our Country is in

Maybe you should take your own advice. LOOK outside your window. What has prevented you from accomplishing your dreams?

Has the government done anything to you personally to stop you from getting the job you want, getting the house you want, getting the car you want, buy the things you want.

Have they ever stopped you from voicing your opinion?

Our Government has lied to us on everything ...so why should I believe in them now?

Because they have people that actually investigated what happened that day and didn't use some douche bags website to prove their case.

Here is a thought for all you "truthers" out there. If your evidence is so compelling, why not bring it to court?

Do you know why, because none of the "truthers" have the truth. They believe anything as long as it is anti bush or anti establisment.

They start with one theory and then when its debunked they move on to the next one. 7 years later the "truthers" are grasping at straws and cannot get past their own hatred or their own ego because they have to be right and anyone that doesn't believe them is named ignorant, sheeple, disinfo agent.

7 Years later they have not offered any truth, only snake oil.

Why do you support known liars like Alex Jones, Richard Gage, Loose change,etc etc ad infinitum?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

No I dont trust it anyone can edit wikipedia, Please...

Hazmat teams were there? I wasn't aware of this...

obvious you havent done your research either!

I would just think that you saw first responders wearing...... WOW! they all came running from everywhere and they all had Hazmat suites in there closets lol. ya right...

The Governmnet claimes they couldnt dispatch military jet to find this plane?

Really?

yes really.. calling where is flight 98 please because we didnt know said our Government!
Had they known, they would have shot the plane down wouldnt they.

Thats why crash debris was seen 8 miles in all direction do you want to explain that one ThrotYogart.

Are you serious? There were volunteers and first reposnders there from day one. Working WITH the FBA and NTSB. After approx 15 days post 911 the FBI gave the crash site to Wally Miller. There was not anything (As I posted above) that showed a bomb went off, or the plane was shot down.

Stop right there! all Volunteers and first reponders were push away when the military show up they rope the crash sene off right away no one was aloud in there but the military and Hazmat.
The FBI made it very clear they did NOT investigate the crash site.
FFA was not aloud to even take a peek in there own crash sene...
(First time in history) our Government would not let the FBI AND FAA do an investigation in an airplane cash this bad.

Who needed to try to prove a bomb did not go off, what for?
Why did the Government try to prove the plane was not shot down?
who would have shot the plane down?
The Government said, they didnt know where the plane was, if they did they would have shot it down!

So we are to believe the Government..OH wait a min then HOW DID FLIGHT 98 SCATTERED 8 MILES IN ALL DIRACTION.

NO BOMB?
NO plane shot down?
8 miles of airplane debri in all dirction?

ThrotYogart why do YOU keep suporting the Liers?

If this plane crash in this shallow hole and the rest of the plane is in the hole in the ground why didnt they bring in bulldosers and dig up the rest of the plane?

It crashed in a hole? What?

What do you mean WHAT?, the plane crash in a little hole not a deep hole at that!

Did I lose you, where did you think the plane crash IN?

Wikipedia, is this where you get your resurch from lol
I dont trust something that anyone can change at any time to fit what they want.

there are not any conflicting stories. The FDR and the CVR were both found and had vital information.

WOW but they couldnt find one airplane part of flight 98 not one change out part to prove that airplane was flight 98 WOW!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Nice response you should get a job with Fox NEWS or maybe Bill O'Rielly

Ya, I get the feeling YOU would like people to Not ask question of our Government and talk about bleeding harts I see you are one for our evil Government.

I supose you suport torture to.

I feel your pain... save it!

[edit on 7/31/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash... I was not aware of the Hazmat teams. Although I have still not found the source, I believe there could have been some there.

Why wouldn't there be? Jet Fuel is a hazardous material right? Reports from at least two passengers stated that a hijacker had a bomb. What material could have been contained in this bomb?

.... now give me a while to decipher the rest of your post since you seem to have trouble with the quote option here.

EDIT TO ADD: Yes Somerset County Hazmat Team was dispatched.
www.crono911.net...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No I dont trust it anyone can edit wikipedia, Please...

I was sending you to wikipedia so you can learn the basics of what an FDR can show you. I doubt wikipedia is in on the conspiracy in regards to what an FDR can do.... in the mean time:

Flight Data Recorders
The flight data recorder (FDR) is designed to record the operating data from the plane's systems. There are sensors that are wired from various areas on the plane to the flight-data acquisition unit, which is wired to the FDR. When a switch is turned on or off, that operation is recorded by the FDR.

Here are a few of the parameters recorded by most FDRs:

* Time
* Pressure altitude
* Airspeed
* Vertical acceleration
* Magnetic heading
* Control-column position
* Rudder-pedal position
* Control-wheel position
* Horizontal stabilizer
* Fuel flow

science.howstuffworks.com...

Do you now see how it was learned what the plane was doing just prior to impact?

You can find the FDR report for flight 93 here:

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Thats why crash debris was seen 8 miles in all direction do you want to explain that one ThrotYogart.

Simple...you are mistaken, the debris field did not go 8 miles in all directions:

Here is a diagram of the debris field:

As you can see the debris field is consistent with the weather for that day. (close to an 11 mph wind)The debris that was found far away from the crash site were all light weight debris. Papers, nylon, things of that nature.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The FBI made it very clear they did NOT investigate the crash site.

You were mistaken again:

FBI ends site work, says no bomb used

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

By Tom Gibb, Post-Gazette Staff Writer

STONYCREEK, Pa. -- The FBI said yesterday that it has finished its work at the crash scene of United Flight 93 after recovering about 95 percent of the downed airliner and concluding that explosives were not responsible for bringing it down.

Now, the probe of the Sept. 11 crash is in the hands of investigators examining the jet's so-called black boxes for a better sense of what happened during the hijacking.

In the meantime, Miller will oversee the task of matching remains with the names of people aboard the jetliner. So far, doctors, dentists and forensic scientists have made 11 matches.

FBI spokesman Bill Crowley said that the largest piece of plane recovered was a shred of fuselage skin that covered four windows -- a piece seven feet long from a jetliner that was 155 feet long.

The heaviest piece, he said, was a half-ton section of engine fan.

The jetliner exploded in a fireball, witnesses said -- but not a fireball caused by a bomb, according to Crowley.

"The conclusion of the investigation is that no explosives were used on board the plane," Crowley said yesterday. He would not elaborate further.

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

(Yes Somerset County Hazmat Team was dispatched.)

Ya for the first time in history Hazmat show up, they are never call at plane crashes NEVER!

Bomb! why would they think a bomb blew up the plane? it just crash!
WHO CALL HAZMAT they were the immediately?
Remember the Government did not know what happened to that airplane when it crash.

Hazmat are not call to airplane crashes, we have airplane crashes all the time in the USA every year, and there are no reports of Hazmat being call to any of those crash sene.

So I have to ask Why were they there and so "fast"

Jet fuel is not a Hazmat problem.. never has been.

Remember, the Government didnt know what had happened!

When airplanes crash in the USA we dipatch Fire Rescue and medical and FAA and police but not men in (Raidation Suits)

This was obsevered from pilots who work airplane crashes from across the Country these people watch the News video that morning scatching there heads asking why are these men wareing Raidation suits.

You can go to pilots for 911 truth because these guys are the real deal some of these guys investigate airplane crashes for the FAA and they know protocall.

Yes these men were wareing Raidation suits.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

yes really.. calling where is flight 98 please because we didnt know said our Government!
Had they known, they would have shot the plane down wouldnt they.

Cash, I will be the first to admit that I do not know the ins & outs of NORAD, ATC, etc.

Here is an article I found that you may find interesting. This article is very informative and sheds some light on what was going on that day. Although it is "anti-conspiracy theory," it does not agree with the 911 Commission report 100%.

9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes

How did the U.S. Air Force respond on 9/11? Could it have shot down United 93, as conspiracy theorists claim? Obtaining 30 hours of never-before-released tapes from the control room of NORAD's Northeast head-quarters, the author reconstructs the chaotic military history of that day—and the Pentagon's apparent attempt to cover it up.

in part:

Listening to the tapes, you hear that inside neads there was no sense that the attack was over with the crash of United 93; instead, the alarms go on and on. False reports of hijackings, and real responses, continue well into the afternoon, though civilian air-traffic controllers had managed to clear the skies of all commercial and private aircraft by just after 12 p.m. The fighter pilots over New York and D.C. (and later Boston and Chicago) would spend hours darting around their respective skylines intercepting hundreds of aircraft they deemed suspicious. Meanwhile, Arnold, Marr, and Nasypany were launching as many additional fighters as they could, placing some 300 armed jets in protective orbits over every major American city by the following morning. No one at neads would go home until late on the night of the 11th, and then only for a few hours of sleep.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ok I can amit I am wronge that the FBI investigated the crash scene so you get a STAR!

Now why didnt FAA investigate the crash scene?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It was a local Hazmat crew. I can only assume they were dispatched by the local fire department. Yes, jet fuel is a hazardous waste. Was it a radiation suit? I can't say either way. Perhaps your friends at P4911 have a source that can confirm it.

Was there a bomb? That was the question. I would have to say that it is highly unlikely that the local hazmat crew was aware of the phone calls from the victims at the time of dispatch.

Do I think it's odd?

Not on a day like 911 no. You had a pretty rural area with a limited population...(many volunteer fire departments) On an unprecedented day like 911... i would assume it's ALL HANDS ON DECK.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
From David Ray Griffin's "The New Pearl Harbor":

1. The failure of standard operating procedures (SOP) to intercept Flight 11.

2. The failure of standard operating procedures to intercept Flight 175.

3. The failure of standard operating procedures to intercept Flight 77.

4. The fact that the official story as to these failures changed after 9/11.

5. The fact that, according to the second version of the official story, the order to scramble jet fighters to intercept Flights 11 and 175 went to Otis Air Force base instead of the nearer base, McGuire.

6. The fact that, according to this second version, the order to scramble jet fighters to protect Washington went to Langley Air Force base instead of the nearer base, Andrews.

7. The fact that, even given NORAD's timeline and the greater distances the pilots had to cover from Otis and Langley, their fighter jets, flying at full speed, should have reached New York and Washington in time to prevent the attacks on the South Tower and the Pentagon.

8. The fact that, according to this second version, the fighter jets that were too late to intercept Flights 11 and 175 were not ordered to continue on to Washington, even though it was then known that Flight 77 had been hijacked and, according to the official story, was headed back towards Washington.

9. Secretary of Transportation Norm Mineta's report of a conversation that may have reflected a stand-down order by Vice President Cheney.

10. The fact that in New York on 9/11, three steel-framed high-rise buildings, for the first time in history, collapsed because of fires -- quite localized fires at that, especially in the South Tower and Building 7.

11. The fact that the South Tower fell first even though, according to the hypothesis that the buildings collapsed because of fire, this tower, having been hit second and having the smaller fire, should not have colapsed first.

12. The multiple types of physical evidence that the Twin Towers and Building 7 collapsed by means of controlled demolition. Because there are many types of such evidence -- such as the fact that the steel beams and columns were broken into pieces the right size to be loaded onto trucks -- this point could have been divided into many smoking guns.

13. Larry Silverstein's statement that he decided to "pull" WTC-7, combined with the evidence that the fire department had prior knowledge of the collapse, despite the lack of any physical evidence indicating imminent collapse.

14. Mayor Giuliani's statement that he knew in advance that the Twin Towers were going to collapse.

15. The quick removal of the steel from all three buildings -- especially Building 7, where there would have been no victims -- before it could be examined.

16. The fact that photographic evidence shows that the hole created in the Pentagon was much smaller than a hole created by a Boeing 757 would be.

17. The fact that photographs show that there were no remains of a large airliner in front of the crash site, even though, given that the small entrance hole, not all of a Boeing 757 could have gone inside.

18. The fact that witnesses also reported seeing no remains of a large jetliner inside the Pentagon.

19. The fact that the west wing, far from being the most likely part of the Pentagon for terrorists to target, was the least likely, as well as technically difficult to hit.

20. The fact that any non-military plane not having a transponder sending out a "friendly" signal, would have been automatically shot down by the Pentagon's battery of missiles.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

No disrespect to america or the americans who sufferd lost ones but when are you going to let go of this old news?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

VANITY FAIR Oh no you are not going to give me that, PLease its a Rag magazin.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash... all I can do is show you what is out there. The Vanity Fair article is a great read. Interviews with military personal that were THERE that day. No b.s.

Your a big boy though... you can make your own decisions.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12/22/07

PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
www.pilotsfor911truth.org

e-mail: [email protected]

UNITED 93 DATA PROVIDED BY US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT OBSERVED EVENTS
Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain United Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder information, consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict observed events in several significant ways:

The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
All Altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the New York Times.
Witness observations of approach path contradict northern approach as described by Popular Mechanics and the US Govt. Several witnesses observed the aircraft approaching from southeast over Indian Lake and from the south prior to witnessing explosion. Parts found in New Baltimore, 8 miles southeast of crater is a direct contradiction to the northern approach claimed by the US Govt.
Environmental Protection Agency reports no soil contamination of jet fuel after testing 5,000-6,000 yards of earth including 3 ground wells. Smoke plume photographed by a witness does not suggest a jet fuel rich explosion.
Impact angle according to Flight Data Recorder does not support an almost vertical impact as the govt story and crater suggests.
In May, 2007, members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth received these documents from the NTSB and began a close analysis of the data they contain. After expert review and cross check, Pilots for 9/11 Truth has concluded that the information in these NTSB documents does not support, and in some instances factually contradicts, the official government position that United Airlines Flight 93 created the impact crater as reported, in Somerset County, PA on the morning of September 11, 2001 .According to the US Govt, United Airlines Flight 93 approached Somerset County from the North-Northwest at a high altitude on the morning of September 11, 2001 . However, many witnesses contradict altitude as well as approach path. Also according to reports, and as the impact crater suggests, United Airlines Flight 93 impacted terrain at an almost vertical 90 degree angle, while the Flight Data Recorder shows a 35 degree angle with up-sloping terrain, further reducing impact angle.

The information provided by the US Government does not support reports of United Airlines Flight 93 approach, impact angles, and lack of jet fuel at Somerset Country, PA.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is committed to discovering the truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 . We have contacted both the NTSB and the FBI regarding these and other inconsistencies. To date, they have refused to comment on, correct, refute, retract or offer side-letters that might explain the discrepancies between what they claim are the data extracted from the FDR of United Flight 93 and the events observed. .As concerned citizens and professionals in the aviation industry, Pilots for 9/11 Truth asks, why have these discrepancies not been addressed by agencies within the United States Government? Pilots for 9/11 Truth takes the position that an official government inquiry into these discrepancies is warranted and long overdue. We call upon our fellow citizens to write to their Congressional representatives to inform them of these discrepancies and call for an immediate investigation into this matter. For more information and in depth analysis please visit pilotsfor911truth.org.

Members of Pilots For 9/11 Truth at pilotsfor911truth.org...

ENCLOSURE: Cover letter of FOIA requests.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Now why didnt FAA investigate the crash scene?

I believe the NTSB does the investigations on airplane crashes.

I posted a link to it the reports the NSTB have. Just in case you are interested in reading ..here they are again:

United Airlines Flight 93 FDR Report
www.ntsb.gov...

Flight Path Study United Airlines Flight 93
www.ntsb.gov...

Autopilot American Airlines Flight 77 and United Airlines Flight 93 Study
www.ntsb.gov...

Recorded Radar Data Study all Four Aircraft
www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
All Altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the New York Times. ..........

Cash,

What p4911 truth has offered here is pure speculation and opinion. I am not a fan of Rob Balsford. I will refrain from Ad Hom attacks at this time.

There is actually a thread already started about this from Ivan Zana.

I ask that we continue the conversation we currently have going.

Thanks... (if you want to discuss this on that thread, I will join you there.)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join