It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
SSDI

CHRISTA MCAULIFFE:

Nothing found

Check your search criteria and/or make a less restrictive search.

ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Look at someone that was murdered:
Dorothy Stratton. (Playboy playmate of the year 1980 was murdered):
Birth name: Dorothy Ruth Hoogstraten
An SSDI search comes up empty on both names.

I was unable to find a record on the SSDI index for Nicole Brown Simpson.

William C McCool: Pilot of the Space Shuttle Columbia was not on the SSDI index...

Rick Husband: Commander of the Space Shuttle Columbia is on the SSDI index.

Payne Stewart professional golfer:

NOT on the SSDI index.

Elvis Presley:

IS on the SSDI index.

This should show you and others that the SSDI is not in anyway a reliable source to prove someones death.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
About the victims families NOT taking funds from the compensation fund:

The families involved in the lawsuits have chosen not to receive a payout from the $7 billion 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund, which would have prevented them from pursuing litigation. The overwhelming majority of victims' families have decided to participate in the fund and have received an average payout of $2 million.

blogs.abcnews.com...

Thank you,

:TY:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by re22666
seriously? you are on that side of the fence now?
which story do you believe? the whitehouse's?

As stated i do not believe any story, i am doing research to find the truth of what happened that day.

So please be adult enough to answer the question.

sure thing. which question is that? ask away. i am not into avoiding questions so if you realyl have one. please, post away, U2U me. whatever floats your boat. if you dont believe anything and want the truth. dont sit in the corner calling everyone else in the room a liar, then present your theories that match half the room's. you just called them liars and asked them for proof too. i could understand a person asking both sides to back everything they say up. that would be great had you not already stated exactly what you really think. so ask whatever you like. challenge the record. stop attacking people for no reason. i said 5 times now, just show me what i did to upset you BEFORE you attacked me originally and i will just appologize, concede the point and go away. trust me, youd make some friends then.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
About the victims families NOT taking funds from the compensation fund:

The families involved in the lawsuits have chosen not to receive a payout from the $7 billion 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund, which would have prevented them from pursuing litigation. The overwhelming majority of victims' families have decided to participate in the fund and have received an average payout of $2 million.

blogs.abcnews.com...

Would you call 11 out of 266 passengers on all four 9/11 flights and ZERO from Flight 93 an "overwhelming majority?"

You can twist anything, can't you? If necessary, you'll make post after post that doesn't even address the original point. For example, you have no problem completely ignoring the fact that SSDI has something like an 82% accuracy vs. less than a third of that for 9/11 victims. But you don't care. It's all about volume, obfuscation, diversion and deception.

This is truly your profession -- sitting at a computer all day, bouncing from site to site, desperately trying to manipulate, twist and distort the hundreds of pieces of information from numerous sources that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job. You'll even use your sig and avatar to try and attack or discredit individuals who's only crime is trying to get the truth out on the only information venue left that's not totally controlled.

How evil and pathetic, especially for a board who's motto is "deny ignorance", which is the very antithesis of your existence. But I guess you can't experience the light without battling the darkness.

Thank you,
:GF:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Golden,

I offered you the information you request. I offered you FACTS...explained the SSDI and the 911 victims compensation fund, and the passengers on the CNN victims list.

You have chosen to disregard it. Your choice to do so.

My fact do nothing to support your theory. Therefor you will dismiss it.

I am not surprised. Perhaps some will read my posts and learn some facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Golden,

I offered you the information you request. I offered you FACTS...explained the SSDI and the 911 victims compensation fund, and the passengers on the CNN victims list.

You have chosen to disregard it. Your choice to do so.

My fact do nothing to support your theory. Therefor you will dismiss it.

I am not surprised. Perhaps some will read my posts and learn some facts.

ooh ooh, i did i learned from your posts. as seen directly above, you avoid anything that contradicts what you have decided to believe some time back. you walk away from any decent argument against you. you also present things that are wrong/contradict themselves/out of context.
did i pass the test?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

It should be made clear that I've never requested anything from you. Just the opposite. I'd prefer if you didn't respond to my posts with your FACTS.

Your FACTS are nothing but a combination of spin, distortion and outright lies -- for example, the numerous times you've tried to claim that Flight 93 crashed in one piece and that only "lightweight materials" were scattered over the eight mile debris field.

Finally, it should be noted that you're somehow always available 24/7 to instantly debunk any 9/11 post and this is the only forum that you participate in. Your only friends are other 9/11 pseudo-skeptics. It's obvious what's going on. My three most recent threads have nothing to do with 9/11. I don't think professional debunkers should be allowed to dominate every thread with post after post, because the truth side doesn't use professionals and can't compete. Unfortunately this is not my call.

The only thing I can do is point out an obvious situation and trust that others find it equally obvious.

Mods, excuse the mini-rant, it's just frustrating to see the same old debunker, at any time of day or night, constantly bury your posts with truckloads of manure and then claim he's just delivering the manure you ordered.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't think professional debunkers should be allowed to dominate every thread with post after post, because the truth side doesn't use professionals and can't compete. Unfortunately this is not my call.

Dont care much for free speech I take it?

I am not sure where the goofy idea that some of us on this board are "professional" debunkers got started, but it is just that...a goofy idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I am not sure where the goofy idea that some of us on this board are "professional" debunkers got started, but it is just that...a goofy idea.

Oh, I don't know. Spending every waking moment of every day doing nothing but debunking 9/11 posts without responding to any other ATC topic isn't too obvious, is it?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Where does it say that posters must post in more than one area? I keep seeing that mentioned as some sort of proof that I must be a "professional" cause I only post in the 9/11 section....OR it could be that the 9/11 section is the only area that piques my interest.....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Where does it say that posters must post in more than one area? I keep seeing that mentioned as some sort of proof that I must be a "professional" cause I only post in the 9/11 section....OR it could be that the 9/11 section is the only area that piques my interest.....

i think the point about Yogurt is that any time, day or night, he is watching these boards and waiting to lash out with some angry "facts." and if you follow all of his posts on all of the threads he has posted on, you see some pretty interesting patterns. patterns that show he either, is completely full of crap and knows it, must be more than one person, or has no life but doing this. so if that were golf he would be professional.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Or maybe hes one of the few thousands of Americans who work on their computers from home and have plenty of time available to post on here...

Or he enjoys riling people up...

Or...WHO CARES how long he is on here? If this is what he chooses to do, fine

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Or maybe hes one of the few thousands of Americans who work on their computers from home and have plenty of time available to post on here...

Or he enjoys riling people up...

Or...WHO CARES how long he is on here? If this is what he chooses to do, fine

i guess the "who cares" comes in when you see that all he does is claim to post facts debunking the 9/11 myth on every 9/11 thread. then when given a fact he cannot deny, or a question he cannot even begin to answer, or proof of something he said beng wrong, he goes to another thread, starts the exact same fight, stays there until the same happens then moves on, then eventually makes his way back to start without ever addressing the fact that he has been undeniably shot down. so as long as he is here 24/7 waiting to promote himself as a truth teller, spewing lies and derrisions, then we should be here too, to point out he is a liar, a coward, and here doing it so often, it takes more than one person just to counter his vitriol.
why?
everyone really know rush limbaugh is a liar
but he is loud and loud often
his opinions seep in and resonate even with people that hate him the most.
noone should let yogurt do the same thing, unchecked, in a place for discussions, not bulhorning.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It doesn't say it anywhere, but it's very odd, to say the least. I also noticed that as soon as ThroatYogurt left, you appeared. If I didn't know better, it almost seemed like a tag-team or shift change.

If 9/11 is your only interest seven years later, then you're either mentally obsessed and in need of counseling or you're a professional debunker.

Interesting how most of the debunkers here have no other interests except to spend their lives debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. Now I think any reasonable person would have to ask themselves, why?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It doesn't say it anywhere, but it's very odd, to say the least. I also noticed that as soon as ThroatYogurt left, you appeared. If I didn't know better, it almost seemed like a tag-team or shift change.

Tag-team? Shift Change? Or MAYBE, just MAYBE a pure cowinkydink (coincidence). I vote for number three.

If 9/11 is your only interest seven years later, then you're either mentally obsessed and in need of counseling or you're a professional debunker.

OR have close friends who were either present in NY/Washington that day and am tired of dumbasses trying to make people believe goofy conspiracy theories?

Interesting how most of the debunkers here have no other interests except to spend their lives debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. Now I think any reasonable person would have to ask themselves, why?

Actually I like music, movies, spending time with my family, sports and long walks with my wife.

Better question is why someone like you would spend your life trying to proof a goofy conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I see you're back stalking other members and harassing them rather than addressing their arguments and facts. Instead of wasting a moderator's time, I have decided to put you on ignore.

I made it almost 2 years on this forum without putting anyone on ignore, way too go man, you're the first.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by re22666

I see you're back stalking other members and harassing them rather than addressing their arguments and facts. Instead of wasting a moderator's time, I have decided to put you on ignore.

I made it almost 2 years on this forum without putting anyone on ignore, way too go man, you're the first.

nope, just still trying to get the same couple of cowards to answer the questions that i asked before they started personal attacks instead of answering. so i never got my answers. and if anyone had questions for me, i did not see them, please repost. i will answer anything asked of me regarding 9/11. sorry i hurt your feelings by feudng with someone else who cowardly ducked all my questions but found room to attack me and then going back after them. i am not sure why that bothers you but hey, so sorry. now back to the topic. if any one of them, or you, can answer my questions about 9/11 that started the ugly back and forths to begin with, i am all ears. otherwise why waste a post telling someone you are going to ignore them? if you want to close your ears and mind to an opposing voice, go for it. that is what america is all about. putting your head in the sand when it gets ugly out there.

i never attacked ANYONE HERE.
I have defended myself and then some. but if anyone can find proof of me starting any fights with anyone, or starting an off-topic post just to instigate, or even instigating on-post, then i will find a way to make it up to all of you.

and i know you have trouble reading stuff so i will say it again

evidence of me STARTING the feud.

back to 9/11 now
i believe i still had unanswered questions or do any more debunkers need to cry about being picked on?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

sure thing. which question is that? ask away. i am not into avoiding questions so if you realyl have one. please, post away, U2U me.

How about this question that i aksed a while back that you did not answer?

You state that none of the explanations hold up?

What explanations are you talking about?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

sure thing. which question is that? ask away. i am not into avoiding questions so if you realyl have one. please, post away, U2U me.

How about this question that i aksed a while back that you did not answer?

You state that none of the explanations hold up?

What explanations are you talking about?

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

how about any and all explanations of why any of the three buildings collapsed that day put forth by the government and MSM.

not only did i already answer your question. but i wasted about 10 posts answering your other question over and over and over again.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

how about any and all explanations of why any of the three buildings collapsed that day put forth by the government and MSM.

OK, thats all you had to say, you did not need to attack me.

As stated i agree that there is more evidence that questions that official story then supports it. Thats why i do a lot of research and try to get others to do research.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join