It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
In case you didn't know it, there are no official reports.

Too bad you cannot post official FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

You believers keep proving how much you are living in a fantasy world. To keep believing in a story with no facts or evidence to support it.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Thats what slightlyabovepar just said. The official reports have not been released yet. How can anyone post what has not been released yet?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
The official reports have not been released yet. How can anyone post what has not been released yet?

Seven friggin' years later and no official reports have been released yet?

Do you think they'll get around to it by 2010? 2020?

How gullible do you think people are?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Whenever i ask questions of the people that believe the official story i usually get insults or they try to change the subject or they just run away.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

awwwwe. thats too bad. i wonder if that is similar to being someont that DOES NOT BELIEVE the official story getting insulted or ran around by you????
so we both thnk something is wrong with the official story.
we both are looking for the truth
so why are you wasting energy arguing with me again?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Thats what slightlyabovepar just said. The official reports have not been released yet. How can anyone post what has not been released yet?

that is some good stuff. so debunkers know what really happend, because it is obvious, we all saw it and we were all told the same thing so that is what it is. but 7 years later no reports? not officially anyway? then why do you all keep waving reports around to prove stuff? unofficial reports? and the governement cannot in 7 years write down what was soooooooooo obvious to debunkers when it happend? ah yes, it all comes together so nicely, how could you ever doubt it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

In case you could not read he was being sarcastic.

Yes thats exactly my point, how can believers keep stating they know what happened that day when most of the official reports and evidence hasd not been released?

I have been stating that all the years i have been on this forum.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yes thats exactly my point, how can believers keep stating they know what happened that day when most of the official reports and evidence hasd not been released?

I have been stating that all the years i have been on this forum.

so............anytime you want to explain why you are arguing with me or appologize for it.....im all ears.

see, you say that you are looking for the truth but you are arguing with anyone and everyone about what again? it seems more like you are just looking for a fight and that is not going to help anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
When do you plan on taking this information to the authorities? Major news outlets? Minor news outlets? Any place other than internet forums?

Why do you care what "debunkers" think? If you believe you are sitting on 40 smoking guns that prove the government (in some unknown capacity) was complicit in the murder of over 3,000 of it's own citizens, why are you wasting time talking to "debunkers" like me?

Is the goal of the "truth movement" to slap other forum warriors on the back, or bring to justice murderers?

Stop wasting time posting on the internet and get to it! Raise money for a "new" investigation. Demand new hearings through your local representatives. Bring your information to sympathetic new organizations.

After all, it's been almost seven years. Surely your goal is for justice, and not for attention?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Can't speak for everyone else, but I don't know of any courts that will even listen to us, despite how much evidence you could shove in their face. In my state, we don't even have any real representatives of the people. They all voted for and support the Patriot act, support FISA, voted for and support the war and against gun owners' rights and don't really give a dang about "the people".
Why do they keep getting elected? Haven't got a clue.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

If the "truth movement" is growing, as they claim, why is there such resistance from elected officials? If the movement is swelling, wouldn't this be something elected officials (being the political *8&^&^# they are) would capitalize on?

After all, politicians are....well......politicians.

Perhaps the movement isn't as big as members like to think?

Really, we are left with two possibilities:

1. They are all "in on it"
  2. The movement isn't at all a movement and is really nothing more than a collection of forum warriors. It's been almost SEVEN years.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
see, you say that you are looking for the truth but you are arguing with anyone and everyone about what again?.

I am looking for the truth and i am not on any side. I do not argue with anyone, just an adult discussion.

I post what i do research on and the FOIA request and e-mails i send to the investigating agencies and companies that were there.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

see, you say that you are looking for the truth but you are arguing with anyone and everyone about what again?.

I am looking for the truth and i am not on any side. I do not argue with anyone, just an adult discussion.

I post what i do research on and the FOIA request and e-mails i send to the investigating agencies and companies that were there.

yeah ok. i think people like you are the reason this goes nowhere. a good argument can be fun but you are just looking to fight. you dont even know what your argument with me was but you stand by it somehow? what do you think that says about what you are doing when other people that believe what you believe would rather agree with the "debunkers" on this board just because you are fighting with anyone and everyone apparently for no good reason. stick to your fact finding and sending. prove your points to people who dont believe what you believe. for people that already agree with you, try not to be such a jerk.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

prove your points to people who dont believe what you believe. for people that already agree with you, try not to be such a jerk.

Well like i stated i am on no side and do not really care what people think as long as they are mature enough to do thier own research and have an adult discussion.

How is looking for the truth and posting facts and evindece being a jerk?

Also you are the one that jumped on me first, so i am the one that should be expeting an apology.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

none of the given explanations add up and none of them actually hold up under any kind of scrutiny.

Please show me evidence that debates the following explanation that states that the fire was the principal cause of the collapse.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

well here is the first time you addressed me. are you arguing for or against the fact that what we have been told doesnt add up. it seems to me that you are replying to my saying the "official" stories are bs...by arguing with me and then saying the same thing? im lost. so either make sense of this for me or just stop.
forget "sides" what are you trying to get at? the truth? by arguing with me that what they said about the towers coming down makes sense? so you buy the story about the towers and then you dont? seriously. get off the crazy juice and go outside. you give people looking for the truth a bad name when you just fight with anyone in swinging distance and dont have a cogent point to make.

why would a 'truther' ask someone who stated they do not believe the story to prove the towers didnt fall because of the fires? want evidence that fires were not the main cause of collapse? where is the evidence it was? there has been absoloutely no explanation given that explains the fire-cause-collapse- theory that does not fall apart under examination.
if you believe fires brought those buildings down, then prove it. if, like most of the rest of your posts, you do not believe what the gov't said, then...i guess either prove the fires could do that at all. or stop being crazy. yell at throatyogurt for a while or something.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Is the goal of the "truth movement" to slap other forum warriors on the back, or bring to justice murderers?

Stop wasting time posting on the internet and get to it! Raise money for a "new" investigation. Demand new hearings through your local representatives. Bring your information to sympathetic new organizations.

After all, it's been almost seven years. Surely your goal is for justice, and not for attention?

Why don't you tell us why you spend so much time fervently defending the ridiculous government story of 19 Arabs who didn't appear on any passenger manifest or autopsy report?

Surely your goal is to discover the truth and not because you're exceedingly gullible or a paid shill?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hi Golden,

The hijackers did appear on the flight manifest. The lists you are probable referring to are the victims list.

In regards to autopsy reports, you can not have a 100% confirmation of DNA if you don't have another source of DNA to match it to.

Some hijackers were in fact identified through DNA.

Thanks,
:TY:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hi Golden,

The hijackers did appear on the flight manifest. The lists you are probable referring to are the victims list.

In regards to autopsy reports, you can not have a 100% confirmation of DNA if you don't have another source of DNA to match it to.

Some hijackers were in fact identified through DNA.

Thanks,

im more than happy to believe every statement you make as soon s you start to back some up with proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

The response was to Golden. Weather or not someone believes me is not a concern of mine.

That being said, if you are indeed looking for some information, here you go:

Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

"No names were attached to those profiles. We matched them, and we have matched two of those profiles to remains that we have," Ms Borakove said.

"We haven't finished our work, so it may be more," she added.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Flight 11 Manifest:

graphics.boston.com...

and:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
[The response was to Golden. Weather or not someone believes me is not a concern of mine.

Of course I don't believe you. You're ThroatYogurt.

Where did you get the phony passenger manifests?

Let's start with AA Flight 11 and the AP/CNN final passenger list: www.cnn.com...

Where's Berry Berenson, 53, of Los Angeles, California?

Where's Lisa Fenn Gordenstein, 41, of Needham, Massachusetts?

Where's Jude Larson, 31, of Los Angeles, California?

Where's Natalie Larson of Los Angeles, California?

Where's Renee Newell, 37, of Cranston, Rhode Island?

Where's Michael Theodoridis, 32, of Boston, Massachusetts?

Why is Robin Caplin spelled "Kaplan" on your "manifest"?

Why is there a "Walid Iskandar" on your "manifest" who's not on the AP/CNN list?

Why is there a "Pendy Vamsikrich" on your "manifest" who's not on the AP/CNN list?

Why is there a "Kelly Booms" on your "manifest" who's not on the AP/CNN list?

Nice try TY, but it just confirms you're a master disinformationist, and most likely a paid one to come up with a phony list like that.

I'm sure I could find lots more anomalies on your other "manifests" if I took the time, but do we really need to continue your little charade?

[edit on 24-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is not my list. It was the list that was obtained from the FBI from journalist and author Terry McDermott.

I will ignore your accusations, and still try to show you some facts.

Where's Berry Berenson, 53, of Los Angeles, California?

Seat 19A (Her real name was Berinthia Perkins, she was an artist and an actress.

Where's Lisa Fenn Gordenstein, 41, of Needham, Massachusetts?

On the list: Seat 32 H

Where's Jude Larson, 31, of Los Angeles, California?

Jude and Natalie Larson were not among the victims of American Airlines Flight 11...

The Larsons were reported as victims of the tragedy... after Maui artist Curtis Larson said last week his son and his daughter-in-law were victims.

Larson's real name is Jude Olsen, and he said in a telephone interview last night that both he and his wife Natalie are fine.

His father... told reporters Sept. 11 that he had gotten word that his son and daughter-in-law were aboard the doomed airliner.

The names of Jude and Natalie Larson ended up on the list of victims in newspapers and media Web sites from coast to coast.
.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2001/Sep/18/ln/ln15a.html

Where's Natalie Larson of Los Angeles, California?

see above

Where's Renee Newell, 37, of Cranston, Rhode Island?

First Class seat 3A

Where's Michael Theodoridis, 32, of Boston, Massachusetts?

seat 35C...you have to look closely to see his name.

Why is Robin Caplin spelled "Kaplan" on your list?

your question should be, "Why did CNN spell spell it wrong?"

Friday, February 01, 2008
Save the Date!!

We have tentatively set the date for the 5th Annual Robin Kaplan Memorail Golf Torunament for August 14, 2008!

rkmgtblog.blogspot.com...

Why is there a "Pendy Vamsikrich" in seat 36J on your manifest who's not on the AP/CNN list?

Ask CNN!

Pendyala Vamsikrishna Memorial Scholarship

The scholarship is being instituted by BITSAA International in honor of Pendyala Vamsikrishna or "Vamsi" ('92). Vamsi died in the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center. The scholarship was instituted in the first semester of the academic year 2002/03.

www.bitsaa.org...

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join