It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 'Smoking Guns' Collectively Proving That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Dude? What is wrong with you? Read the title of the thread.

40'Smoking Guns'......

You have posted at least 15 times on this thread...YOU clicked on the title.

40'Smoking Guns'

40'Smoking Guns'

40'Smoking Guns'

Geeeeesh

hey thanks for trying to make sense to this mental case. not to pick a fight in the moment of cooperation but, in another thread i accused you of packing up and running each time you are faced with a question you cannot answer. then i asked you a new question. after defiantly tellng me i was wrong or maybe you spread yourelf thin and just missed them...you stopped posting there without answering my new question.
it seems when a debunker runs out of tales to spin, they just run off.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Didn't think it was necessary to explain my avatar and my mood. but:

Alex Jones is a hero to many truthers. I found a picture of him that is not very flattering. Made me laugh.

I have been accused of supporting the NWO, so I posted that.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Didn't think it was necessary to explain my avatar and my mood. but:

Alex Jones is a hero to many truthers. I found a picture of him that is not very flattering. Made me laugh.

I have been accused of supporting the NWO, so I posted that.

no you didnt need to explain it. but every time i backed you into a corner about 9/11 you ran and waited for the dust to settle and the question to get burried before rearing your head again. so when i ask and EASY question and you still run and hide...makes me wonder. act like a rat or cockroach and i just cannot help but wonder why. thanks for answering that question. if only you had the intellect or wherewithall to do the same every time i stumped you on 9/11

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Without getting too personal, you have a piss poor demeanor and I really don't give a rats a** what you think or accuse me of.

You haven't stumped me yet.

I will not waste my time searching for posts to me. I do my best to answer as many questions as I can.

Where you may think you had me stumped was quite simply a post that got buried in a sea of posts.

Please feel free to stump me, I haven't placed you or anyone on ignore for that matter..... yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Without getting too personal, you have a piss poor demeanor and I really don't give a rats a** what you think or accuse me of.

You haven't stumped me yet.

I will not waste my time searching for posts to me. I do my best to answer as many questions as I can.

Where you may think you had me stumped was quite simply a post that got buried in a sea of posts.

Please feel free to stump me, I haven't placed you or anyone on ignore for that matter..... yet.

whatever you need to tell yourself. you post and post consistantly without missing a beat until i asked 3 questions. each time that was when this consistant and steady flow of responses from you just suddenly stopped. and as i have said, if you look at another 9/11 post, there you are, same time, new thread and you are just saying the same empty crap again. so you tell me why you are so consistant up until the same point each time.
as for my demeanor...i wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that when i first came here, i asked a few questions. i did not state anything, just asked. i was attacked and offered derrisive obfuscation in place of answers. i quickly learned how people see a question and assume what you think, where you stand, what you would say, just from a question. suddenly i was all kinds of thngs i never said i was and never even got much of an answer. so i adapted. regulars on here want to be rude, demeaning, and confrontational, then fine. i can do the same. you see i changed my signature 3 times now to match the progression into aggression this place has spurred.
if you dont care, dont read, dont resspond. i originally just wanted to get to the botttom of what really happend on 9/11. i learned instead this is a place to assume, misquote, misread, and lash out at anyone opposing your viewpoint. thanks ats for making me what i am. if ya dont like me, yogurt, then stop talking to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

are you just looking for fights?
just looking to make people angry?
just being a jerk because for some reason you can?
you are not helping either truthers or debunkers so you need to either make it clear what you are tryng to accomplish with your posts or shut up and go somewhere else.

Ding ding dingggggg...

We have a winnah!!!!!!!

Now you know why troofers are laughed at when you have members like this troll......

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cannot imagine what brilliance is hiding under there. it is amazing how you and conspirology like to say how bad i am but i dont have any big censored stickers in my posts minus an "excessive quoting."

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
so what will it take? what evidence has to be shown? what event must take place to convince the "debunkers" that something very very different than what we have been 'officially' told.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You would have to show me where you stated that one of the 40 topics can not be debunked before your first reply to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by re22666

You would have to show me where you stated that one of the 40 topics can not be debunked before your first reply to me.

what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
reply to post by re22666

i wish i could type more slowly so you could read more slowly since you obviously have trouble with words and such. first of all i never said "one" of the 40 cannot be debunked. I said all 40 cannot be debunked. ALL 40. and now, i have said that about 20 times so i am not sure why it is not clear. although it does greatly illustrate you 'debunkers' ability to absorb information. maybe you need to read something a couple of hundred times before you get it.
ALL 40 cannot be debunked.
where did i say it, go back to page 4
you can see the whole little thing where it was stated that all 40 of the points on page one have been debunked already. i asked for the debunking of ALL 40. you explained one point. hmmmm does one = forty??? maybe if you believe the official story on 9/11 it does.
here in the real world, 40 and 1 are very different numbers, it doesnt add up, sorry.
more importantly, who cares where i said it. i am saying it now. all 40 have not and cannot be debunked.
if you want to tell me that i need to fullfill a request for you before i am blessed with the chance to respond to you...then you should have never replied to my posts to begin with. you came knocking on my door, i responded. you cannot cry foul when you get punched in the face because you overstayed your welcome.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

you argue both sides.

I do not arugue both sides becasue i am not on any side.

I am trying to find the truth about what happened that day which more people should be doing if they really cared about the people that died that day and care about finding the truth.

it seems when a debunker runs out of tales to spin, they just run off.

Actually i usually answer questions asked of me, but i do get tired of being the only one who answers questions.

Whenever i ask questions of the people that believe the official story i usually get insults or they try to change the subject or they just run away.

I am still waiting after the years i have been on here for the people that believe the official story to answer questions about why they cannot post any official reports or physical evidence to support thier claims or the official story.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Actually i usually answer questions asked of me, but i do get tired of being the only one who answers questions.

Actually you do not. I've asked you over and over to show me one example of a fire dept or demo team bringing down a burning 20+ story building, and you have yet to do that. You keep changing the subject.

(note: It is in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

All I asked was an example of it being done, perhaps training info for this, etc etc. Seems that if it was so commonplace, there would be evidencof it happening before.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Actually you do not. I've asked you over and over to show me one example of a fire dept or demo team bringing down a burning 20+ story building, and you have yet to do that.

Yes i do answer questions you just only accept what you want. I can show a building being demoed but you would not accept it like you have msot of the other facts i have posted.

I am still waiting for answers to my questions and to questions i have been asking for the years i have been on here.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Yes i do answer questions you just only accept what you want. I can show a building being demoed...

But you havent shown this. That is all I asked for, and you continue to sing your little song and dance, but have yet to post it.

You say you want to show people the truth. I'm asking you to post your evidence so I will learn the truth. Otherwise, you are lying to me, and to us.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But you havent shown this. That is all I asked for, and you continue to sing your little song and dance, but have yet to post it.

But i have psoted lots of facts and evidence that you just ignored, so why would this be any different?

And you fail to answer my questions and to post evidence to suport your claims.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

My only claim is that you have not posted ANY evidence that a burning building has been brought down by the fire dept or demo team using charges or thermite cutters...EVER!

Never has that been done in history, yet you are stating as a FACT that it was done flawlessly, without any practice or evidence, then for some reason covered up? Why cover it up? What possible reason would the fire commander need to cover up that he was doing his job?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My only claim is that you have not posted ANY evidence that a burning building has been brought down by the fire dept or demo team using charges or thermite cutters...EVER!

And my only claim is that you keep asking for evidence but can never provide any when asked. You also do not accept evidence when it is posted.

Even when i would post the evidence of a burning buidling being brought down (like i did of the fire chief being able to do it) you would either ignore it or change the subject because you like all beleivers are afraid of the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

In case you didn't know it, there are no official reports.

(couldn't help it)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join