It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

rawstory.com

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday that he sees no possibility of a war between his country and the United States or Israel.

"I assure you that there won't be any war in the future," Ahmadinejad told a news conference during a visit to Malaysia for a summit of developing Muslim nations.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said, War is a Good Gimmick to Raise Oil Prices

Link : www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Azurus

It is very easy to research the history of Persia to see how many wars it has engaged in over the history of the Nation.

Here are a few links

www.persiawar.com...

www.zum.de...

www.wwnorton.com...

From 1000AD to 1500 AD Iran and the Muslim nations continuously try to occupy India.

AND it's very easy to see, that America should not be sticking thier nose in again. What's your point, Iran is by far one of the most stable countries in the ME. It's about oil. Until you become aware, you might realise.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieMcQ
reply to post by mind is the universe

Your not an American? You spell your words funny....

Louie It's hilarious. It would be great if you could contribute to the thread and stay on topic. The thread Heading should have told you what it's about, you've seem to misuderstand the title. You must of being in the wrong thread, as your not discussing this debate!

This thread is not about getting a dig at someone, this is not relevant to the topic.

I hope you can behave and please get that into your head

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
bush says yes

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im sick and tired of your sheep believing philosophy that everything thats good is BAD. I cant help it that you live in some depressed, deranged, glass-half-empty world, but i suggest you support big Pharma and go get yourself some meds son!

When you finish getting sick and tired. Waking up will open up your mind and see reality again.

Come to tell me, how 1million innocents people dead is good. When these wars were for oil, money and power and your country selling arms to the people to kill more people.
It's not my fault your brainwashed to think these engineered wars are good.

Can't help you with that. You've gotta use some awareness, that might help you see clarity again. As what goes on outside of your country.

I don't need medication
Do you? Have some respect please.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

Don't debate with HARDCORE AMERICAN PATRIOTS Mind Is Universe, they believe everything America does is for the good of mankind, these are proud Americans ummm kinda similar to pround Germans in the Nazi times who believe what ever Germany was doing, was for the good of man kind, debating with them is not worth your time. I can see that you are a descent person you have proven your point, best thing to do is to not give them any attention

If you were debating with someone who would at least have the descency to at least be open minded than it's worth your time, these dudes will always say they are right and you are wrong no matter how much evidence or what ever you provide them. They are like ahhhh radical Muslims they are not open for debate, they are right and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

I have yet to see one of the many Muslim supporters on this site be honest or open. These Muslim supporters all claim Islam is a religion of peace, yet refuse to acknowledge Islam's entire history of waging war on non-Muslims. The common theme among all too many Muslims is "Islam is a nation of peace, Death to Israel". The attitude of Islam invites people to give the opportunities to people like GW to start wars.

Most Americans don't want to go to war against Iran, but they will support such action if Iran is getting close to developing a Nuke, and rightly so, the people in control of Iran are even more wacko than that current people in power in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have yet to see one of the many Muslim supporters on this site be honest or open. These Muslim supporters all claim Islam is a religion of peace, yet refuse to acknowledge Islam's entire history of waging war on non-Muslims. The common theme among all too many Muslims is "Islam is a nation of peace, Death to Israel". The attitude of Islam invites people to give the opportunities to people like GW to start wars.

Most Americans don't want to go to war against Iran, but they will support such action if Iran is getting close to developing a Nuke, and rightly so, the people in control of Iran are even more wacko than that current people in power in the U.S..

Even from the Christian point of view it's obvious that both religions are based on peace but have violence in their history. Can you blame a people that have been beaten, raped, stolen from, warred on etc for centuries not to have angst against non-Muslims?
You might want to read the Qur’an yourself to find out the Muslim values. I don't condone aggressive extremist from any religion as so many of the holy book speak against such actions.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The attitude of Islam invites people to give the opportunities to people like GW to start wars.

That was absurd. secondly racist. And GW is well able to start wars himself. looks like your one very lost human.

Then don't go to a war, its none of your business tbf. You have nucs, if Iran is not allowed nucs, put your nucs away.

Simple.

Got it, good.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I really wasn't including the time period when Iran was Persia. That was a long long time ago. Obviously during those times, war very prevalent in the region.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't think you know much about the Islamic history so please don't even mention it. Muslim supporters claim Islam is a religion of peace which in no way means in general that Muslim communities won't produce bad seeds, this is a joke, you are a joke, let's not forget that America has at least 1.8 million presoners, you make accusation about Islam and what it has produced, don't forget about Democracy, Capetalism and what those ideas have produced.

How are they 'wacko'?? They are not 'wacko' enough to go to war based on false premises.

Fire Breathing Terrorists lol

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

USA has nucs, can you tell me where you going with this point of yours (cus its really stupid tbh)

Waiting

EDIT: oh its them are wacko, people are wacko OVER there, I see, the other ones are wacko, of course. Seriously you might want to stop typing such crap. Where is your evidence? Did you go on holidays there, are you just taking info from the T.V again

Have you ever been outside of the USA, I mean seriously. There is no more wacko nation than the USA. Sorry to burst your little bubble. Your post is so redicoulous.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Alabama

Can you blame non-Muslims, having been beaten, raped, stolen from, warred on etc for centuries not to have angst against Muslims? Will Muslims ever admit their own attrocities? I doubt it.

Mind Uni

Muslim is not a race, it is a religious identity. The only thing that is absurd is the refusal of Muslims to admit their dark past.

By the way, I'll make what ever I choose to be my business.

Azurus

WHAT? A thousand years is a long long time ago. You talk about Iran having not attacking anyone for the last thousand years when only a hundred years ago Iran was called Persia, and then you do not expect the History of Persia to be included?

Why don't you just admit that the 1000 years of not having attacked anyone claim was a complete fabrication, being that I took the time to provide the proof. All you are doing is proving my point about the inability of Muslims and or Muslim supporters to admit the failures of their own culture.

Own

Obviously I know more about the history of Islam than you do.

Capitalism and Democracy have produced far better things than religious fanatacism. You don't have Westerners making whoppingly false claims that Islam has not attacked another nation for a thousand years. It is foolish to choose to live in ignorance, and that seems to be the attitude of Islam.

Mind uni

Well, since the U.S. has Nukes, why not everyone? Brilliant thinking. You have done an excellent job of illustrating whacky.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The USA is the only country on earth that has demonstrated that it should not have nulear weapons. Everyone else should be allowed to have them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmm... If this is so, then what of the test fired missles?
Could it be that maybe, just maybe our gov test fired some missles?
In the vid I saw on Fox, I never saw any Iranians, just one white guy being interviewed.
Am i on to something or just being a little too conspirioratal?

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interesting article on the difficulty of establishing the number of civilians killed in Iraq.

www.slate.com...

It is also interesting to note that many of the civilians killed have been killed by other Iraqis.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here is another interesting article. US reverses course, will send envoys to talks with Iran. US talks to Iran

This is not consistent with a war mongering nation. Personally, I don't think that the people of the US want any more wars.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well then why are the Iranians claiming to have tested missles if the US did it? DUH. This coming directly from Iranian news agencies. They ADMITTED to testing the missles wo why on earth would you think the US is the one who did it? Plus if the US did, you can belive they all would have left the ground instead of the dud that apeared in the video LOL.

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Hmm... If this is so, then what of the test fired missles?
Could it be that maybe, just maybe our gov test fired some missles?
In the vid I saw on Fox, I never saw any Iranians, just one white guy being interviewed.
Am i on to something or just being a little too conspirioratal?

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Point being?

Since your telling somone that you know more about history than them

Thought that was ignorant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S so you believe that you can make anything your business? Can you tell me how this is respectful or appropriate? Why do the Iraq people have to have your nose in their face?, since you feel you have the right to invade people's business. lay off your patriotism, arrogance and ignorance please.

your last point. What's with the sarcasm? secondly really, why is it that America is allowed to have nucs and not another? Since you know alot about history and know more about it than most lol
I will tell you a little about recent history. America has killed more civilians and been in more wars than any nation over the last 50 years. It has invaded so many countries to count. America is the nation that SHOULD not have nucs! It's either All have them or none of them have them.

Your argument is pathetic, when America sells arms and weapons to countries where they are dictators, so don't be worrying that some other nation has nucs like you. America needs to grow up and start repecting other nations business. It will be hard for you to learn, but deal with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
So NOW we are aware that It IS the USA government provoking a war that NOBODY wants. It is America wanting to go to a war that we and their targets do not want.

Says it all really.

If I was in America I would march to the whitehouse this minute. I would create enough attention in my walks, that within an hour a revolution would begin. Why can't you people DO something. There is nothing to be afraid of when you stand to a behaviour that is not good.

Overthrow these morons. The behaviour is unnacceptable, and it has to stop NOW. This war mongering and war provoking tactics are just absurd.

In my 22 years of existence, why can I see that this is just non human. I'm in this world, and I believe that we should be free and evolve from what we were before. I believe that we can all change and deal with things we never could. I believe that the world can be given to us once again. START NOW.

If I was in America I would march to the whitehouse this minute. I would create enough attention in my walks, that within an hour a revolution would begin.

lmfao can you please describe to me HOW THIS WALK goes....i got to see this lol

do you shake your hip's as you walk?
do you do shimmy?

just how exactly does walking..make people revolt there nation..

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

LOL. I had to laugh at that response.

I would walk normally. Behave normally. But would I go there? no It's not my country. So it won't happen and I won't be walking to the Whitehouse likewise.

Awarness and knoweledge is your power, walking is the mode to get to your destination. To spread, your awareness and knowledge. As you keep moving, you spread the awareness. That would be how I describe the walking

What would you do?

[edit on 17-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join