It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I agree. Illegal as far as how? Im so sick and tired of these bleeding liberal apologists who act like everything the US does is wrong. Again, you tell tell me how this war is ILLEGAL? I see that word thrown around a lot, now someone please back it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I agree. Illegal as far as how? Im so sick and tired of these bleeding liberal apologists who act like everything the US does is wrong. Again, you tell tell me how this war is ILLEGAL? I see that word thrown around a lot, now someone please back it up.

I live in a cheese fridge in a shop. Labeled RED CHEDDER CHEESE. But on one hand I'm an unique of kind cheese, I'm just not the one you labeling me as, like the rest who put labels on me. Hense I'm a human being. Who does not agree with war mongering. If this make me a liberal or a block of cheese then that's ok.
You and whatheory can keep getting sick. Because you both are strangley enough.

This is how low it gets when war lovers can't handle the truth so they label people like me, who has the courage to stand up to this wrong behaviour. Ironic really. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Call me what you want, It doesn't change the fact that these engineered wars are wrong and evil. Get over yourself little men. If its so legal, why don't you go and fight the war then. Cowards go off with yourself and fight this war if you so well believe it's right. Now it really shows low lives we have here, but hey I'm not labeling

I'm sick and tired people like you believing that 1,000,000 million dead is legal. I'm sick and tired of people like you who are so f***** stupid to think that war solves conflict. I'm so sick of hearing crap like this. Its absurd. Its immoral, its wrong and it's not what's been a human stands for. None of you were brought up to hate, divide and attack other people, none of you were brought up to told to fear the world. Our leaders do, to give your power. It's very simple.

War has gone on for 50,000 years and it DOES NOT WORK it never had. In today's world its even worse, because humans are much more evolved, understanding and complex. So Wars don't happen like they used too. Instead our leaders provoke and create wars, for us to fight and we have no real reason to fight world wars in this day and age. The only reason people fight nowdays is to give our leaders what they want.

Ask yourself intellegent questions, ask yourself who are we fighthing for, ask yourself what will killing each other solve what, ask yourself how are we being human beings when we go and kill our kind. Ask yourself how does killing another human being solve the worlds problems. All the people who agree with war cannot answer these questions because they are rude vile individuals.

This sort of behaviour will not get us anywhere, legal or f**** illegal GROW UP! and BEHAVE YOURSELF. Learn to be an adult and stop being so ignorant towards or people and truths. Stop making excuses for this absurd war. And stop this war and fear mongering for another one.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Cussing people out isn`t going to make your stand look any better. Everyone can have an opinion in this world, good or bad. But when we fall into cussing each other out because of what the other one may think, well, that just shows how little we have grown spiritully. It degrades us as a race and shows how selfcentered we really are.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Cussing people out isn`t going to make your stand look any better. Everyone can have an opinion in this world, good or bad. But when we fall into cussing each other out because of what the other one may think, well, that just shows how little we have grown spiritully. It degrades us as a race and shows how selfcentered we really are.

its not about my word against someone else's

We all know war and kiling is wrong. We were not raised this way. End of story. I will not accept that it's legal for 1,000,000 deaths to happen.

I'm not here hear to make myself look better. Nor am I worried what you think of me. I'm here because, I'm saying from my own soul what I feel. deep down we all know it's wrong, my inner self tells me that, and people here are denying this in themselves. This is very inhuman. Do we expect to behave like this for the rest of human existence. Why should we continue this pathetic argument, when none of us wanted this war. This does show how little we've grown spirtually. Its degrading that millions of people like us have to perish for the greed of others. that the most evil entitiy in this world today, we allow it to happen. Because there is people like whatheory supporting this.

How are we fit enough to leap through time and search for new worlds, when we kill each other on our own planet, to get oil to get more powerful or whatever rocks your kitty ffs.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
I live in a cheese fridge in a shop......

Umm....In your long winded post, you did not answer the posters question. How is the war illegal? Still waiting for your respons.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It`s not what I think of you that you need to worry about, it`s what ATS thinks of you that you need to worry about. And even though your innerself tells you these things, you need to express these things in a better manner then the one you are using now. It`s this kind of expression that drives people away from here. Who needs it, who wants it? No one does. Before you jump in and chew someone out, take a deep breath and use a little more self control. If you don`t it`s only going to get you banned from here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

I live in a cheese fridge in a shop......

Umm....In your long winded post, you did not answer the posters question. How is the war illegal? Still waiting for your respons.

you tell me how 1million dead is right. Whats legal about that. No one is a god on this planet to have the judgment on saying they are in their legal right to kill thousands of people. This behaviour is not right. Therfore from a humanitarian perspective. If your a respectable and decent human being you'd know that. Its illegal that's the reality, Your government should not be in position anymore to legalise bad behaviour.
That will change

Unless you enjoy the fact that under a evil "law" that thosands should die.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

you tell me how 1million dead is right.

I did, numerous times. Go back and read the posts. You asked me and I answered your same old question like three times already so I am not going to repeat myself.

Whats legal about that.

Sorry, but because you think something is wrong does make it illegal.
So please, I will ask again.
How is it illegal? Be specific. What laws have been broken?
** Holding Breath **

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Ok, I will talk to ATS on this not you, if you don't mind. I think I'm handling myself well, despite my bluntness and at times not coping well with the shock of how cold some people are on this thread.

But people will generally know my motives and stance on this matter

So let's stick the topics please

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Sorry, but because you think something is wrong does make it illegal.
So please, I will ask again.
How is it illegal? Be specific. What laws have been broken?
** Holding Breath **

Funny, Killing a million is not right but it's legal (what a insane law, I don't represent this? Who represents this? Something quite not rational or normal here

So finally we are getting to the root of all these problems. We are finally becoming to realise the core of what is wrong in society. How absurd our government's really are. We are now witnessing how twisted these laws are. And what is the cause of conflict in this world, the government, since it's legal to massecre a million by law. Thank's Whatheory for holding your breath you may want to keep holding onto it now. Since we are aware now.

The majority of people, of this world do not think this war was right. We all know these wars were only the benifet of the elties and zionists groups. We the people who fight these wars suffer. The worlds stability and peaces further detrioriates after these constants conflicts, These wars do exactly the opposite of bringing any sort of stability.

Since you've brought us to the point, its legal (you say under the congress) To create these wars, and get us to fight these wars, and kill more people like ourselves, only to benifet the leaders that ordered "us" to fight.

Then there is something very very wrong with our laws, We the people give our governments the power, we put them in power, therefore you respresent us, not rule us. So if we the people do not agree with these demonic wars. Then a revolution should be kicked started right now. This power and greed behaviour is legal (as you said). This is not to happen anymore. Time to change. Time to stop this madness.

So Now that we know the problem. Let's deal with that issue now. How about let's change the laws to be "right", since its democrazy and the people want democrasy. WE DECIDE what's best not you, or the elites or the government.

Let the rolling begin

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurus

Well. these radical Muslim terrorists have made a habit of killing women and children for a long time now. The way to save so many innocent lives in my opinion is to wipe out these Muslim terrorists, and all terrorists, who think that setting off bombs in public is an acceptable way to protest.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Im sick and tired of your sheep believing philosophy that everything thats good is BAD. I cant help it that you live in some depressed, deranged, glass-half-empty world, but i suggest you support big Pharma and go get yourself some meds son!

I live in a cheese fridge in a shop. Labeled RED CHEDDER CHEESE. But on one hand I'm an unique of kind cheese, I'm just not the one you labeling me as, like the rest who put labels on me. Hense I'm a human being. Who does not agree with war mongering. If this make me a liberal or a block of cheese then that's ok.
You and whatheory can keep getting sick. Because you both are strangley enough.

This is how low it gets when war lovers can't handle the truth so they label people like me, who has the courage to stand up to this wrong behaviour. Ironic really. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Call me what you want, It doesn't change the fact that these engineered wars are wrong and evil. Get over yourself little men. If its so legal, why don't you go and fight the war then. Cowards go off with yourself and fight this war if you so well believe it's right. Now it really shows low lives we have here, but hey I'm not labeling

I'm sick and tired people like you believing that 1,000,000 million dead is legal. I'm sick and tired of people like you who are so f***** stupid to think that war solves conflict. I'm so sick of hearing crap like this. Its absurd. Its immoral, its wrong and it's not what's been a human stands for. None of you were brought up to hate, divide and attack other people, none of you were brought up to told to fear the world. Our leaders do, to give your power. It's very simple.

War has gone on for 50,000 years and it DOES NOT WORK it never had. In today's world its even worse, because humans are much more evolved, understanding and complex. So Wars don't happen like they used too. Instead our leaders provoke and create wars, for us to fight and we have no real reason to fight world wars in this day and age. The only reason people fight nowdays is to give our leaders what they want.

Ask yourself intellegent questions, ask yourself who are we fighthing for, ask yourself what will killing each other solve what, ask yourself how are we being human beings when we go and kill our kind. Ask yourself how does killing another human being solve the worlds problems. All the people who agree with war cannot answer these questions because they are rude vile individuals.

This sort of behaviour will not get us anywhere, legal or f**** illegal GROW UP! and BEHAVE YOURSELF. Learn to be an adult and stop being so ignorant towards or people and truths. Stop making excuses for this absurd war. And stop this war and fear mongering for another one.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurus

It is very easy to research the history of Persia to see how many wars it has engaged in over the history of the Nation.

Here are a few links

www.persiawar.com...

www.zum.de...

www.wwnorton.com...

From 1000AD to 1500 AD Iran and the Muslim nations continuously try to occupy India.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

It's a major smoke screen. Wars plans approved, in-support of the ISRAELIS mission, provide them an area in IRAQ to train, be prepared to launch into IRAN. Once they nuke the power plants, head back thru IRAQ-JORDAN then back home. That simple. We are supportive of ISRAEL since they are GOD's chsoen people. America founded on Christian not Muslim principles. Ask George Washington, he will tell you, OOPS! he's dead, you'll have to trust me on this one! Isn't it great to be an American, and GOD BLESS the USA!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i would like to chime in with a couple of things here....

....first, "legal" means nothing. Who's laws? Ours? Yours? Iraqs? "Legal" is a silly way to claim intellectual supremacy in an arguement here. I will tell you, the war is perfectly legal according to American laws. And since we have all the big guns, i guess that is the law we are using.

....second, the US was not at war with anyone until the WTC attacks. Iraq was a diversion. we had unfinished business to deal with, as Hussein was breaking the law (UN law) by not complying with UN sanctions. The world suddenly was made more dangerous, and we had to act. Now, the execution of the Iraq war has been miserable. but that is another story.

...last, you are from Ireland. How long before the IRA and Al Qaeda start bombing each other? It isn't our intolerance that the US is fighting. It is theirs. And it is now coming home to roost al over the EU. You shoulda stood and fought when you had the chance. No worry...the US will save you (again).

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

i would like to chime in with a couple of things here....

....first, "legal" means nothing. Who's laws? Ours? Yours? Iraqs? "Legal" is a silly way to claim intellectual supremacy in an arguement here. I will tell you, the war is perfectly legal according to American laws. And since we have all the big guns, i guess that is the law we are using.

I'm so glad we've come to another point
I'm greatful that you pointed out the sillyness. Since its all about AMERICA, and it's all about AMERICAN LAWS, what gives the right for AMERICA to make laws on a world stage. When logically AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD, its part of the world, do you do not have the right to impose AMERICAN LAWS onto the WORLD.

I will translate this for you and your fellow Americans that refuse to understand.
1. On basic behaviour.
2. On Respect and respecting boundaries..

Number 1 you have your rules and laws in your country, that apply to your country. YOU do not invade someone else's home or country and impose rules on them under your laws, That is not your home or castle. As they are other countries in this world, with rules and laws that apply to them. They don't go in to your country and force their laws on you Have you got that yet. GOOD. Problem here are you aware?

Number 2.
Is Respect. If you want it, you have to give respect. Respect other nations. and they will respect you. You don't go to someone elses house and rearrange their cutlery! You don't go in and take over a nation and take rescources and kill millions of people. America do not have self respect either. This applies very much so to AMERICA.

Number 3. If you want to go into the legalitties, and rules on a world basis. You must discuss rules and legailities with the world. Therefore things can be properly dealt with, in any conflict or matter. It is not right or respectful for your congress and your country of 300million to impose your rules on the other 6.4 billion people. See problem with America here, I DO. No respect, here again.

Number. 4 stop blaming them, the terrorists, the others and the ones over there bull. Or we didn't "do" anything to deserver this, but they attacked us Learn to be self aware,and how your nation is affecting the world today.

Number 5 Take responsibilty for your behaviour, because all the steps above show that your country has not, second your nation's innapropriate behavour has affected the rest of the globe, you have to take responsibilty their, cannot go around thinking you can do what you damn like.

Hope people over there begin to understand basic child learning rules to an Adult society. Only then you can change and turn your nation into a peaceful respectful nation it always "intended" to be. This will then reflect to the world.

....second, the US was not at war with anyone until the WTC attacks. Iraq was a diversion. we had unfinished business to deal with, as Hussein was breaking the law (UN law) by not complying with UN sanctions. The world suddenly was made more dangerous, and we had to act. Now, the execution of the Iraq war has been miserable. but that is another story.
This is for people reading and eating popcorn, because this is just rubblish. OLD news pal. Moving on now. Stop blaming the oh but if the nut didn't crack we wouldn't of attacked or lashed out. Or blaming other's. 9/11 is an iniside job, where because there is no logic to anything the government says on 9/11. They hide all the evidence on 9/11. Why do people feel that 9/11 was an inside job. Stop blaming the world all the time. Look at the chaos your country is in first. Well America put all the implications im place for laws to be broken Throughout the world where there are dictators and oil, and to be wars. Saddam could of been wiped out by George's father. He didn't because your government were trading with him, and giving him weapons to break the law. Don't waffle. I see straight thought bull#. America seems to be in every war since the WW2. It has invaded how many countries since WW2. From my memory 80 countries. How many people did your country kill since then. How many innocents are killed by your government's in the last 8 years alone. And please don't make me more sick. America sells arms to all the dictators for the business of these wars, so don't give me the excuses that Saddam broke a law and leading that the Bush Administration are to go gooder's for saving the day. wake up!!!!

...last, you are from Ireland. How long before the IRA and Al Qaeda start bombing each other? It isn't our intolerance that the US is fighting. It is theirs. And it is now coming home to roost al over the EU. You shoulda stood and fought when you had the chance. No worry...the US will save you (again).

LOL... Its seems to be your country that creates the wars and provoking one right now, bet your gonna say AL Qaeda are part of this now ffs, would you please get educated as to what your government actually does outside of your country, your T.V is a load of spajetti. and what's your point anyway?. I'm not a fool to what is really going on. I'm from Ireland and your point being is?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Im sick and tired of your sheep believing philosophy that everything thats good is BAD. I cant help it that you live in some depressed, deranged, glass-half-empty world, but i suggest you support big Pharma and go get yourself some meds son!

When you finish getting sick and tired. Waking up will open up your mind and see reality again.

Come to tell me, how 1million innocents people dead is good. When these wars were for oil, money and power and your country selling arms to the people to kill more people.
It's not my fault your brainwashed to think these engineered wars are good.

Can't help you with that. You've gotta use some awareness, that might help you see clarity again. As what goes on outside of your country.

I don't need medication
Do you? Have some respect please.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join