It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Context is everything. There is, and has been for some time now, an issue with what some are calling "time-lines". I prefer to use world-line instead as it is a term that is used in the Everett-Wheeler-Dewitt "Many Worlds Interpretation". Please note that I do not embrace in totality any current quantum mechanical theory; many of the current theories have "pieces" of the truth but none of them to date have the complete understanding. And I do not pretend that I do either. I am a Generalist. I look for patterns and attempt to fit together disparate pieces of information to discover the Nature of things. I've looked at the various theories and taken bits here and there and formulated what I believe is going on to cause the phenomena that we are experiencing. It does not require spiritual awakening or the invocation of gods, devils, angels or demons.

A description of the problem is apropos. As I said context is everything when analyzing a set of data and I have listed below the various phenomena that are implicitly associated with the current problem-set. I have gathered a lot of data over the years concerning each of these predominant and closely related issues, copyrights prevent me from publishing the data "in toto" on the internet and due to the limited amount of time left it would be impossible for me to aggregate the data into a format for general consumption; the following will have to suffice.

Symptoms of the problem:

Physical and psychological disorientation (Strange feelings, tiredness, aloofness, lethargy, melancholia, etc)
Chronological disorientation (Time speeding up or slowing down)
Astronomical dislocations (Celestial bodies apparently not in their correct positions at certain times, e.g. - Sun/Moon; major variations in the transits of the Sun & Moon)
Solar anomalies (Sun brightness changes, huge record X class flares during a solar minimum, scientist noting concern that has been NO sunspot activity of any significance in the past few months)
Climate anomalies (All planets in solar system experiencing global warming
Geological changes (Dramatic modification in Earths climate: north pole ice melt, floods, earthquakes, tsunami, ice melt on Mars, the furthest planets from the sun experiencing large increases in barometric and temperatures, etc)
Minor Temporal modifications (Small scale changes to tangible media that do not correlate to historical memories, i.e. - text in books/magazines/movies/music modified)
Major Temporal modifications (Large scale changes to tangible media that do not correlate to historical memories, e.g. - People who died are alive again)

When conducting data analysis it is always helpful to look at all the probable causes to discover the "root cause" of the problem. Using deductive logic I have already arrived at what "is" the cause but I will list only a few of the postulates that I looked at during this phase of the analysis.

Postulates that could cause all of the above phenomena to occur simultaneously:

1. LHC
2. Carbon gas emissions
3. Galactic plane
4. Spiritual development of human species
5. End Times (ala the book of Revelations)

1. The LHC could not be the root cause of the issue. The reason it can't be is that it does not possess the necessary energy to affect the entire solar system or the galaxy. It could have an effect on the localized matter and time. It may have tangential effects that are synergistic with the root cause of the problem; so I do not rule it out completely but it is not the "root cause".

2. Carbon gas emissions could not be the root cause though they may play a tangential role in some small percentage of local climate change. It does not account for the climate change in the Sol System of planets that are uninhabited by humans and therefore cannot be the "root cause".

3. The galactic plane could be the root cause. The "galactic plane" is an astrophysical/astronomical term to describe a huge gravitational plane that emanates from the center of our Milky Way galaxy. At the center of our galaxy is a super-massive blackhole. It is what keeps our galaxy from flying apart. When blackhole becomes as large as the ones that usually inhabit the center of a spiral galaxy they flatten-out into a (relatively) thin toroidal plane; if you imagine a flattened doughnut you will have a good idea of what it would look like if you could see it. This flattened out gravitational torus extends from the center of the blackholes event horizon and far beyond the physical edges of our galaxy. The blackhole spins and it has a rotation of axis and our galaxy spins on an axis of rotation with it; the matter in the galaxy whirling around with it. The galaxy has a wobble in its rotation just as the earth has a wobble in its axis of rotation. The wobble causes our part of the spiral galaxy to transit through the gravitational field of the flattened-out blackhole; which astrophysicists call the "galactic plane". Now think about that for a moment. What does a blackhole do? It warps the space-time in its immediate vicinity. It creates friction around its rotational field. This will without a doubt cause space-time anomalies as we approach it. The friction caused by these warps will cause the solar system to heat up and cause the Sun to change in brightness. Because it is a gravitational field it will cause discrepancies in the transit of local celestial bodies. It will definitely cause large scale climate and geological changes on earth and other planets in the Sol system. It may cause chronological disorientation as we all know that strong EM fields interact with the ferro-magnetic structure of the human brain. Blackholes are theorized to effect time as they effect space; thus world-lines collapsing, or merging, together is a very real possibility which would account for the major and minor temporal modifications that we all have experienced.

4. The spiritual development of the human species cannot be the root cause of the problem under investigation because it does not provide any tangible interactions with the phenomenal-temporal reality that we see. Spirituality by its very nature is intangible. I do not discount that the EM and graviational influences will cause what some have experienced as "awakenings, enlightenment, epiphanies, etc". But these experiences are tangential and are symptoms of the interactions of processes that are in no way spiritual.

5. The End Times. Well. Historical records indicate that this cycle was a well known cycle that unfortunately was mangled through the conduit of time; beginning as fact, morphing into a distant recollection, then into myth, then into legend and finally what we have now.... The Christian mythos contained in Revelations is a recounting and modification of much earlier data, particularly Sumerian. But even that accounting is of an older recollection. It should be noted that many civilizations recount in their historical records the following:

a. The moon stood still and set where it rose (meso-american legends as well as other central and south american legends)
b. There was a great flood (the bible, the americas)
c. A great civilization sank under the seas (plato's reference to Atlantis, middle eastern legends and history, meso-american legends, central &south american legends)
d. And a lot of others out there and you can find more correlation just by searching the web

Preliminary Summary

I find that the postulates 3 and 5 corroborate with each other. Though I do not inherently believe the Biblical account as a judgment from God I do believe it was originally a recounting of the last time our planet passed through the galactic plane and it was reworked to support the geopolitical orthodoxy of the church during the era it was re-written. There is nothing spiritual about this although some people will have epiphanies and "enlightened" states due to the EM and gravitational fields involved. Only postulate 3 can explain all the phenomena that people have noted in this thread and other threads.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
reply to post by euclid

Fascinating, but how bout huge Deja Vu with the knowledge that it really has actually never happend before? The it isnt officially a Deja Vu anymore because a Deja Vu makes you realize it did happen earlyer, but then what the hell was it

It just means that you are aware of something from another world-line. At an underlying layer of reality (the quantum and possibly below that) we recieve information unconsciously. There is a psychologist named Norman F. Dixon, he wrote a book called "Preconscious Processing". It deals primarily with how the human psyche processes subliminal information. Subliminal is information that is outside the threshold of conscious awareness. In it he connotes numerous clinical studies conducted over many decades that prove that humans have the inherent capability to process data that is outside the threshold of their conscious awareness.

Due to our part of the galaxy's approach to the galactic plane it may be activating acute instances of whole-brain symmetrical processing. Essentially amplifying many peoples inherent latent ability to unconsciously process information from their duplicates in other world-lines.

-Euclid

[edit on 9-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Understood. See you on the other side.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As I'm reading more of this thread more and more things keep popping into my head that I'd forgotten about.

We've always had problems with clocks since we moved to our current home (9 years). We never had problems before at any other address or time. In the last five years we've had two different video recorders by different manufacturers with LED digital clocks. They've both jumped time regularly - sometimes an hour fast, sometimes an hour slow. Sometimes they've jumped with no rhyme nor reason, for example the actual time being 11.34 yet the clock will show 14.17. We've sort of gotten used to it and don't take much notice any more. Obviously we don't do much video recording now!

We recently bought an LED digital alarm clock which automatically sets the date and time when you plug it in to the electric socket, and maintains the correct time and date. This is great if you have a power cut as it just resets itself and you're not late for work in the morning. Until a couple of months ago when it decided to change the time by itself. We had to unplug it and replug it. I remember making a sarcastic comment about how glad I was to have bought the very latest in digital technology to make my life easier.

I've also recently started to have false memories. I'll have flashes of memories that I know didn't ever happen, as if I'm having someone's else's memories. It's really quite bizarre and rather unsettling, to the point I was thinking of seeing my GP. They're very real, and I can 'move' around in them as if I was actually there. But I know that these memories are not mine. I really thought I was losing my marbles.

Those are just some of the unusual little things that have happened recently that I can remember. Another is a constant 'hum' as if someone is continually running a car engine. I've had tinnitus and can't say for definite that it isn't tinnitus, but this is quite physical - I can feel the vibration. I'm quite sensitive to bass and this deep hum or rumble is quite bassy. I've even had my husband up looking out the window to see who's parked up outside with the engine running. I only get it at home, never anywhere else. We're not close to a main road or motorway, having open countryside behind us. There used to be a factory nearby and that's closed down - I never heard this hum while the place was working.

This Taos Hum or whatever the hell it is is bloody annoying, so if anyone has any answers or ways of blocking it out I'd be pleased to hear from them.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajjicMouse

This Taos Hum or whatever the hell it is is bloody annoying, so if anyone has any answers or ways of blocking it out I'd be pleased to hear from them.

Gravity is in the very low part of the electro-magnetic field (if I am remembering some of the obscure theories that posit gravity as being part of the EMF is true); though there are many who would argue that point. Nonetheless, a large gravitational field would (theoretically) emit a very low frequency vibration. Many times lower than what humans could produce with any technology.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
About six months ago, or so, I started vibrating. No matter where I was, whether home or work, I could feel a vibration; especially if I was sitting. That lasted about a month.

I have no concept of time. I know that yesterday was Monday, but today doesn’t feel like Tuesday to me. I always have to look to see what time it is.

In Feb of 2006, both of my parents passed away. Since then, I have had several dreams where I am with other family members and my mom is there. Usually during these dreams I remark to her that she is dead, or has died. She never acknowledges my remarks. Funny thing is, I don’t dream about my dad. We expected him to pass on for nine years up to his death. My mom’s cancer was a total surprise and she only lived two months after her diagnosis. I know it could have been the total surprise and shock of her passing, yet it has been 2 ½ years since she passed. Why do I keep dreaming of this?

I know I remember hearing that William Daniels died. I remember Jerry Falwell dieing (I knew him personally) and Ruth Graham, but not Billy.

This is really strange.

If William Daniels is the voice of KITT in Knight Rider, yes, he did die, i know for sure.
I even went on the internet to look up some old episodes of Knight Rider for old times sake.

He is dead, dont you worry about that.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

As I'm reading more of this thread more and more things keep popping into my head that I'd forgotten about.

We've always had problems with clocks since we moved to our current home (9 years). We never had problems before at any other address or time. In the last five years we've had two different video recorders by different manufacturers with LED digital clocks. They've both jumped time regularly - sometimes an hour fast, sometimes an hour slow. Sometimes they've jumped with no rhyme nor reason, for example the actual time being 11.34 yet the clock will show 14.17. We've sort of gotten used to it and don't take much notice any more. Obviously we don't do much video recording now!

We recently bought an LED digital alarm clock which automatically sets the date and time when you plug it in to the electric socket, and maintains the correct time and date. This is great if you have a power cut as it just resets itself and you're not late for work in the morning. Until a couple of months ago when it decided to change the time by itself. We had to unplug it and replug it. I remember making a sarcastic comment about how glad I was to have bought the very latest in digital technology to make my life easier.

I've also recently started to have false memories. I'll have flashes of memories that I know didn't ever happen, as if I'm having someone's else's memories. It's really quite bizarre and rather unsettling, to the point I was thinking of seeing my GP. They're very real, and I can 'move' around in them as if I was actually there. But I know that these memories are not mine. I really thought I was losing my marbles.

Those are just some of the unusual little things that have happened recently that I can remember. Another is a constant 'hum' as if someone is continually running a car engine. I've had tinnitus and can't say for definite that it isn't tinnitus, but this is quite physical - I can feel the vibration. I'm quite sensitive to bass and this deep hum or rumble is quite bassy. I've even had my husband up looking out the window to see who's parked up outside with the engine running. I only get it at home, never anywhere else. We're not close to a main road or motorway, having open countryside behind us. There used to be a factory nearby and that's closed down - I never heard this hum while the place was working.

Man I think I feel the same thing its like I can feel electricity flowing thru my body in like a sign wave it comes and goes its freaky its hard to explain. Has any one read about the earth magnetic core changing rapidly in localized spots, I will try and find the article.

www.sciencedaily.com...
www.fourwinds10.com...
www.physorg.com...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by sickofwar]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I know I remember hearing that William Daniels died. I remember Jerry Falwell dieing (I knew him personally) and Ruth Graham, but not Billy.

This is really strange.

If William Daniels is the voice of KITT in Knight Rider, yes, he did die, i know for sure.
I even went on the internet to look up some old episodes of Knight Rider for old times sake.

I can find no information on the net to indicate that he is dead. But plenty to indicate he is alive.

This is beginning to get even more strange.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
its funny, ive asked people who have no idea of this website and not one of them could understand what i was talking about when i asked them this...

i think its just alot of time spent of a site like this digging into peoples psyche and messing with them a bit

Yeah, or not.
Why do you think people like us started to seek out places like this in the first place? Because at a certain point before we got here we all realized something was just wrong or something like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I've done a quick bit of research. The Hum, according to Wikipedia, sounds like an idling diesel engine - pretty much what I said in my earlier post. However I can rule tinnitus out entirely as there is a definite direction to it. It sounds as if it's coming from the front of my home, and I can feel the vibration as if there really is a car idling out front.

I did another quick bit of research and lo and behold I live on land bordering a fault line. That could possibly explain the Hum. The fault runs in a line less than 1/2 and maybe even 1/4 mile in a line in front of my home. It's difficult to get a real pin on it as there appear to be few maps or diagrams.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MajjicMouse]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I have been following this discussion with interest for the last few days, now. So here is my part.
I, too, have been witness of strange "time" movements such as; clocks being 15 minutes late every 3 months for almost 3 years. ( And I mean every clocks and watches in the house. ) People pronounced dead and being in the news, ALIVE, a few years later and even an archeology documentary that had a totally different ending...

After reading Euclid's propositions for the WHY this is all happening, I must admit I find explanation number 3 very appealing. I too agree that proposition number 5 is related to proposition number 3 but I do not completly adhere to proposition number 4. ( Wich I see related to number 3 and 5. )

If it is true that spirituality is "intangible" it is in no way disassociated from the material world. Just like an old bottle of wine will see sediments at the bottom ( material world ) and the lighter liquid on top ( astral world ) and the subtle vapors above that ( spiritual world ), heavy and light dimensions are linked together by at least one factor: energy.
Now, the ancient civilisations, when talking about the shifting we are about to experience said that humanity was always changed, reborn, different. The Mayas even said that humanity would perish by fire, the next time it happens, before being reborn as a new specie. Well, it IS getting hotter lately, no?
It may be that our bodies will simply "mutate", even a little, and our perception of the "reality" will be radically different. Our material connection with the spiritual dimensions would then be altered, and so would our spirituality as a consequence.

And all that brings one question to my mind. If most of humanity is to perish because of this naturel phenomenon, who will survive? Is it all of us who, for some reason, perceive the time shifts?... ( Or world-shift. ) Does this shifting we live is a reflex or a new, sub or supra, conscious ability? What makes all of us be witness of it all? What is the common factor that links us? Because the universe is reputed to be logic, I would be surprised if what is happening to us was made at random...

What makes me different from the rest of the general populace around me? For starters, I've been very close to dying a couple of times when I was a baby. I've had visions of what is happening today beginning when I was 2 years old. ( Floods, earthquakes, alien invasions and the apparition of new species. ) I've had spiritual visitations. ( Dark and Light ones... ) When I meditate I can do some remote-viewing and get information about the past, sometimes things precise. ( Like my user name, aresh, a "name" I got while meditating on the past to create a comic book character who would have been a farmer in Atlantis(!). El arish was used a few thousand years ago, maybe a bit less, and I learned it meant... husbandman... ) I've seen UFOes on numerous occasions and have been experiencing for a while the despicable thing called "sleep paralysis"... ( A real shrink case, I tells ya! )
But the fact remains that I know and see things that most people don't.
I'm pretty sure the same goes for almost everyone involved here.
It would be interesting to find out.

That's it for now, my wife is telling me supper's ready!

See you soon all!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember Jessie Helms dying about 3 or 4 years ago? I swear, I was shocked when I heard he had died again on July 4. At work I said, I thought he was already dead. A co worker agreed, they remembered him dying also. Strange world, eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

reply to post by euclid

Fascinating, but how bout huge Deja Vu with the knowledge that it really has actually never happend before? The it isnt officially a Deja Vu anymore because a Deja Vu makes you realize it did happen earlyer, but then what the hell was it

It just means that you are aware of something from another world-line. At an underlying layer of reality (the quantum and possibly below that) we recieve information unconsciously. There is a psychologist named Norman F. Dixon, he wrote a book called "Preconscious Processing". It deals primarily with how the human psyche processes subliminal information. Subliminal is information that is outside the threshold of conscious awareness. In it he connotes numerous clinical studies conducted over many decades that prove that humans have the inherent capability to process data that is outside the threshold of their conscious awareness.

Due to our part of the galaxy's approach to the galactic plane it may be activating acute instances of whole-brain symmetrical processing. Essentially amplifying many peoples inherent latent ability to unconsciously process information from their duplicates in other world-lines.

-Euclid

So, that COULD also explain the sudden pressure im feeling on my brain right now?
Its weird, its not a headache, its sort a like there is a heavy stone lying on my brain exactly under my cranium. It even leads to some weird feelings in my both lower arms.

p.s This is really freaking me out right now, first the time thing, then the outrageous lack of energy, motivation etc etc, the last 3 weeks i cant even get out of bed, then the huge Deja Vu like experience yesterday in which i actually realized it never was a Deja Vu because i realized it never happend before, i was convinced it did not well a Deja Vu gives you the exact opposite feeling. And now this weird pressure...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

This is really strange.

I can find no information on the net to indicate that he is dead. But plenty to indicate he is alive.

This is beginning to get even more strange.

-Euclid

Well, he really is dead, i read other people say it to.
In fact, these other people made me remember his real name, because i always call the guy KITT. He is dead, for sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

However I can rule tinnitus out entirely as there is a definite direction to it. It sounds as if it's coming from the front of my home, and I can feel the vibration as if there really is a car idling out front.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MajjicMouse]

Well I lived in Taos canyon at one time and swear I encountered a Big foot, it was at that point I decided that they traveled interdimensionally.
Now that same day in the afternoon I was in the front yard playing with my beloved cat when she jumped over a big log in the yard and dissapeared. There was NO POSSIBLE way, she could have done so as I had clear and unobstruted vision and there was no way to go under the fallen tree or log.

I knew that a portal had opened up and taken my cat. This was long before any kind of conspiracy sites or anything. So be careful, Taos has some very strange and unknown paranormal stuff going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Do a google search using just his name and his name suffixed with death. There is nothing. All indications are that he is alive and not dead.

Here at this site it only shows his date of birth:
www.imdb.com...

for comparison at the same site is Charleton Heston:
www.imdb.com...

Google search on his name:
www.google.com...

Google search suffixed with "death":
www.google.com...

Google search with "actor" as a search parameter to exclude non-actors:
www.google.com...

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So, that COULD also explain the sudden pressure im feeling on my brain right now?
Its weird, its not a headache, its sort a like there is a heavy stone lying on my brain exactly under my cranium.

oh
my
god

iv had this on and off for a year, had Dr's checks the lot..nothing wrong.

but you are right.. i WEIGHT in the head.

u know, i think we are all dying

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Its weird, its not a headache, its sort a like there is a heavy stone lying on my brain exactly under my cranium.

oh
my
god

iv had this on and off for a year, had Dr's checks the lot..nothing wrong.

but you are right.. i WEIGHT in the head.

u know, i think we are all dying

WE ARE NOT ALL GOING TO DIE.

Especially not from a little head pressure caused by the EM fields generated from the galactic plane.

Some will die when the coast lines are inundated by 3000 foot tidal waves, some by earthquakes, some by portions of continents that are submerged, some by the falling debris from volcanism, some by heart failure, some by meteorite impacts, some by other humans who will kill each other in order to survive.

About 90% of the earths population lives near the coast. All of them will be wiped out.

[sarcasm]Have a happy day.[/sarcasm]

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

I

WAS

JOKING

seriously have had wierd head thingy going on, but it could be a million things.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

It's cool, I was being somewhat sarcastic.... excepting the death and destruction stuff.... that's real.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join