It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but for those enjoying the "hey he's alive? I though he was dead!" speculation, here's a previous ATS thread about the exact same thing that you might enjoy reading:

The highest strangeness I've seen on the web

Quantum world-line collapse, collective unconscious; all that fun stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by euclid
See my previous posts in this thread for a bit about what I think is actually happening, sans the new ager stuff you'll see interspersed within the other postings.
-Euclid

Or I could just click on the "thread" button at the bottom of your post to read each post you contributed to this thread. Which I did by the way. I honestly don't know what to think. Sorry, but this is one of those instances that is shaking up my world view.

When I began reading this thread, I thought that it was just one of those, I had a wierd moment threads. But when people began reporting on living people they KNEW were dead, it got me searching.

I have no explanation for this. Google Jack Palance died twice. I have to admit that this freaks me out. I have never believed in alternate realities or timelines, yet that is exactly what this suggest.

LOL... I didn't even know that it was possible to view all a persons post. I learn something new everyday. I spend so much time researching other things I don't really take the time to learn some simple things like clicking a link to view all a persons post in a thread.

As far as it is freaky.... well, it is somewhat disconcerting. I agree. When I first had the realization I was upset by it, that is what got me started with the research. Unfortunately, as I read in the research thesis that I cannot locate now, information being the basis or the foundation of the underlying reality of the multi-verse is modified when a world-line collapse occurs. Thus rendering all tangible information of the prior world-line dataset to 'null' and unverifiable except by the conscious awareness of those who experienced the pre-collapse history or by certain consciousness tools.

It is indeed a conundrum. Take heart though.... it means you won't die.

thanks,

-Euclid

[edit on 9-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Just adding my bit - There seems to be some sort of alternate time-line to the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute event. I have a feeling this event did not occur until recent intervention. Also googleing " 1968 black power mexico " - the first entry from wikipedia has the expression " Caught in time "

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
No, I don't think many people claim to possess the power to sense a "change in the timeline"...

I think that sleeping pill might have hit you hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Please ask yourself this.

'If I start to think that timelines have changes and todays world is not what it should be or could be'

Where are you going to end up?

The answer is: The nut house

If there is one sure way of making yourself paranoid, its trying to look for problems everywhere where non exist.

I think you need to SERIOUSLY take a break from ATS, get some fresh air, a good nights sleep and calm yourself down.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've been experiencing weird things like synchronity on a regular basis now for a while. I've also been having a recurring nightmare about nuclear war. Then waking up today with Russia threatening America/Czech with military action on the news, it felt like the cold war had never ended. Im not old enough to remember it properly but I was born in the tail end of it.

Then hearing that the G8 had basically sat around chatting BS and achieving nothing regarding climate change bills just filled me with despair. The world is run by a bunch of petty retards who dont give a crap about any of us.

Something most definitely has changed, not sure of how, but im sure of who.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by novacrsh

I actually remember seeing that on TV during the olympics and hearing my father make disparaging remarks. It feels like an older memory, not a newer one. I don't know if I should trust my memeory anymore though.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first reply to a thread, i've visited this site since around 2003. Anyways this thread is too long for me to read right now it's waaaay past my bedtime but i got to the 7th or 8th page. I just wanted to add that i've been having horrible migrains lately and time has been going way faster then normal for me. But another thing that i've noticed is my neighbors or my grass has not been growing like it used to, it seems as though i just mowed the lawn but i havn't mowed in three weeks or so. It's strange to me but i believe it has something to do with that lch or lhc project. Just my two cents. I'll be back to read more tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
No, I don't think many people claim to possess the power to sense a "change in the timeline"...

I think that sleeping pill might have hit you hard.

Not many people possess an IQ of 195 either.
And not many people are serial killers.
Ot extremely beautiful.

What's that got to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
We are experiencing "Time Dillations", I'm sorry to say that the LHC created a rip in space/time and we are feeling the effects here before it happens (in our timeline). Cern's LHC was a massive failure, resulting in random ripples from the point the LHC was fired up and backwards throughout time. The summerian tablets show helicopters, tanks, fighter jets, and space men etc... that was the reamaining remnants of our military forces who have been scattered throughout time. Causailty, we are in a loop... no way to stop it. I'm sorry...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This is my first post here.
I got that exact feeling about 2 weeks ago.
Was talking to my girlfriend about it. I didn't feel right and was asking her if maybe I'd forgotten a birthday or something. Was almost feeling sad for no reason. Took me AAAGGggeees to settle down that night.

Nothing to do with time, shifts or anything like that.
Just a deeply unsettled feeling for no aparent reason.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
My personal belief is that all this as well as many other "unexplained" phenomena are all because of Cern's LHC being fired up, correct... it hasn't yet been fired up, however if we are to think fourth dimensionally it has already occured. I think what we are currently experiencing are "time dillations", like dropping a stone into water you will get concentric ripples from the source. IMO Cern's LHC will create a rip in space/time which will cause an ouroboros, a never ending cycle, the nearer we get to the point in time where the space/time rip occurs we will encounter more and more strange phenomena, synchronicities, random deaths/re-appearences, de ja vu etc.
The Summerian tablets show what appears to be helicopters, tanks, fighter jets, and "space men" etc. I think our remainding military will be displaced throughout time, where they will then be encountered and mistaken as "aincient" gods etc.

People could also be sensing a false flag operation which I've heard is going to take place on 08/08/08 (my birthday incidently!)

Another possible explanation could be a hightening in people's perception of reality as we "move" towards the fourth dimension... so the 2012 acsension people would say.

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

I don't want to risk sounding crazy here, either - I'm somewhat open minded about things - I conduct my own research into the paranormal and look at this site as a sort of my "lone gunmen" as it were.

I noticed in your post, Euclid - you said you remembered Billy Graham being dead at least 4 different times before. Well, I can corroborate you on at least one of those times.

I just recently switched jobs in the Army and had to travel between Texas and Arizona for my new school. On that trip - while I was travelling through New Mexico, I was listening to XM - one of the news stations, either Fox or CNN. There was a lot of political talk - it was about Mid-May - I think it was a convention, maybe the democratic national convention - I COULD BE WRONG - don't really remember. What I do remember with clarity is the only other big story at the time was Billy Graham was found dead with heart failure. I remember that clearly. They were talking about how someone had come in and found him and it was too late.

There was also a lot of news on his work with presidents over the years.

I distinctly recall this event. Now. Either 1) It was some other really influential/famous preacher and I'm just confused or 2) This was Billy Graham and something happened (faked death/timeline shift/whatever). At any rate - you are definitely not alone - I remember that new story, man.

Something is going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I also remember reading, probably less than a year ago, that Walter Cronkite died. I read it on multiple news sites. The news reports and headlines are burned into my psyche vividly, I can recall the articles and everything.. I know for a fact that he died, but I just googled, and apparently he isn't dead!!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

No, nice try though. I know what I saw, and read in Newsweek and other papers, and what I saw on the news channels when they do those corny tributes and make the announcement of someone's death and obituaries. These people, some of them anyways, do remember an alternate world-line.... and that is all there is to it. You don't because you are still asleep.

-Euclid

??!

That is exactly what the thread is about.
I know because I posted in it myself.

And please, don't forget: you don't know anything about me.
If you don't read people's posts - REALLY read them - you're unlikely to ever get to know anything about anyone.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rline928
I also remember reading, probably less than a year ago, that Walter Cronkite died. I read it on multiple news sites. The news reports and headlines are burned into my psyche vividly, I can recall the articles and everything.. I know for a fact that he died, but I just googled, and apparently he isn't dead!!

What he isn't dead??? I very much remember when he died (not the date) but I remember because my grandmother really liked this man and she was bummed out when he died.

This is too strange...is it possible if a time line was somehow altered that only some would have residual memory of the previous one?

Jack Palance is another one I am going to look up because like with Arthur C Clark I know he died before he "died".

THis is getting a tad creepy.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is another recent thread worth reading:

"Time Happening Out of Sequence"

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here's one let's all be on the look out for Peter Jennings. EVERYONE knows he died so if he comes back something is definately askew.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater
I realy thought Ernest Borgnine was dead, because i remember been sad about it. Does anyone else think he was dead?

I remember him dying too because he is the voice over for Mermaid Man or Barnicle Boy (can't remember which one) on Spongebob and I was saddened when he died, hey he was even actually on the Ocars award show when they show the deceased for the year clips.

This is sooo strange.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well up until last night I thought we are all nutty nuts from a nut bar that belong in a psychiatric hospital, even more so with you people claiming "so and so is dead but he's" and vice versa.

However, something EXTREMELY strange happened that I had to call my friend and talk about it.

I am a very musical person. I do not have the required talents to CREATE music, but I can tell you exactly what song I was listening to (if any) at any certain place whether it be 3 years ago, 5, or even 10. In fact, I view my life's transitions and periods through what music/songs I was listening to at the time. I choose a group of songs usually (around 90 or so) and I'll listen to them over a certain length of time before I change them. Not on purpose, just sometimes my personality thinks its time for a change. Weird I know.

So heres the deal. I listen to rap/hip/hop R&B, but very rarely back in the day. It was all rock n roll with some other stuff. So yesterday I pulled out my MP3 player which I have not touched in 6 months, and have not been able to transfer any songs on it for the better part of a year because I lost the USB cable. This pissed me off a lot because I was never able to get rid of any songs that I had come to get tired or annoyed of. I can pretty much tell you exactly what songs I've been listening to on that thing for that past year (2007) and what places I was at when I've heard them play on my MP3 player. Its not so much as memory recollection as it is a feeling for me.

As soon as I get the dust off it and everything, I start playing it on shuffle (naturally). So the usual stuff comes up and then something odd happens. A song by "Birdman" pops up. Now, I always WANTED to have grown up with a little more hip hop in my life to give me a different perspective on life.

But heres the thing. I NEVER downloaded Birdman. I don't even know who he is. Theres some Akon in there, some Wyclean Jean, and other stuff that I have NEVER HEARD OF in my life. I can usually tell what song is playing (if I have heard it before) within the first 3 seconds. Then there was "We takin' over", which I have heard on the radio, and I KNOW if it was on my Mp3 player I would have been able to remember where that song played while on my player. Its such a memorable and popular song I would have SOME memory attached to it. And I probably would have played it on purpose too, because I happen to like the song.

All in all theres now 112 songs on my playlist, which seems fairly odd because I remember it being at around 103 or something closer to that. The next step to do is to dig out my old computer which I downloaded these songs into my MP3 player from, and check to see if any of these songs are on that playlist. Even so, I LOST THE USB CABLE a long time ago. These are fairly recent songs in '07.

So now I don't know if I've really lost my mind or something strange is happening with time. The best way to describe it is ever since January its as if someone suddenly tore me away from one world and put me in another. I used to be VERY popular but now I feel alienated. Friends still call me to go out but I always decline. I don't know whats going on.

I usually come here to laugh at the crackpot theories people have and just to generally lurk around. Never in my mind would I thought I'd be loony enough to actually post something like this. I DON'T want to, actually. I enjoy being a sheep to be honest. I want to live my life with other people worrying about crackpot loony theories about "greys" and "2012" and "time distortions". I want no part of it. Because honestly, the way you guys live is no way to live life. Constantly worrying or speculating or wondering what the hell happened/is going on. No offense to you guys or anything, but its just not for me.

Which is why this pisses me off to no end. Whatever, and IF it is happening and we're not just crazy, I don't want to be part of it. Goddamnit.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join