It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 21
161
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have had this exact same feeling...that something is different and not quite like it was or used to be. Most people I'm around don't seem to notice it and they are oblivious (best word I could think of to describe it), but it's a weird feeling.




posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Stone That Split The River Into Two.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I know I got into this thread a bit late...but I don't necessarily feel as something has changed, But I absolutely feel as if I am awaiting something. That is something life changing. I have had this feeling for at least a good 6 months if not longer. It is so apparent to me I have questioned others about it. There are quite a few of my circle that have similar feelings. The general consensus of my circle is that something is changing, but there are a few of my closer friends that feel as though the "odd" feeling is due to an approaching climax. I guess we shall see...all humanity that is.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've waited a while to post in this thread because it seemed too bizarre even for ATS. While I would never admit to anyone (except the million or so people on this site-lol) that I've also been experiencing some of these same phenomenon, I took a chance yesterday and asked someone else what they thought about the topic. Their answer surprised me. It's really quite unsettling to think that our timeline, earth axis, whatever has caused a shift in our personal "reality".

Being the eternal pragmatist, I have to ask: Soooo, what do we do about it? How does one deal with memories that are different than what most others remember? If you can't trust your 5 (or 6) senses, then what can you trust to keep you grounded and out of the nut house?

A lot of this conspiracy stuff has not had me too worried because I always thought, "well, at least 'they' can't take your mind". Now I'm not so sure. Does anyone remember the movie "The 4400"? They had a sort of mantra that went like this: The war for the future will be fought in the past." More Hollywood disclosure?

Something else I've noticed that I've not seen mentioned yet. There are some posters on this board who, like most writers, have a distinctive style or "flavor" to their writing. I read one this morning from someone whose posts always are grounded, intelligent, verifiable, etc. Their writing style (indeed their entire post content) sounded like someone else. Could be they just didn't log off and someone with access to their computer jumped in and posted but I'll be watching for that pattern as well.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great thread, totally fascinating. It's a breath of fresh air that there is so much agreement rather than naysaying.....it's nice.

I take Paxil, an SSRI type antidepressent. It's occurred to me that SSRI type medication might inhibit being able to feel these shifts or hear messages, etc. With millions of people now taking SSRI's perhaps they are part of the effort to keep people asleep or immune to noticing changes?

When I hear that fluoride calcifies your pineal gland and the fluoride conspiracy might include this as a goal to prevent your third eye from being open....it occurs to me what SSRI's are ultimately doing to this end????

Anyone feeling these shifts and taking SSRI's???? Just wondering.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Being the eternal pragmatist, I have to ask: Soooo, what do we do about it? How does one deal with memories that are different than what most others remember? If you can't trust your 5 (or 6) senses, then what can you trust to keep you grounded and out of the nut house?



As I said in a previous post.... we can trust our memories. Just realize that those memories may not be commonly shared by everyone else. It is a difficult concept; if what I think is happening truly is happening then our memories, and intuition, are the only thing we can trust.

-Euclid



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Great thread, totally fascinating. It's a breath of fresh air that there is so much agreement rather than naysaying.....it's nice.

I take Paxil, an SSRI type antidepressent. It's occurred to me that SSRI type medication might inhibit being able to feel these shifts or hear messages, etc. With millions of people now taking SSRI's perhaps they are part of the effort to keep people asleep or immune to noticing changes?

When I hear that fluoride calcifies your pineal gland and the fluoride conspiracy might include this as a goal to prevent your third eye from being open....it occurs to me what SSRI's are ultimately doing to this end????

Anyone feeling these shifts and taking SSRI's???? Just wondering.



It actually may be to your advantage that your "3rd eye" stays closed. The cover-up maybe for the protection of humans from external forces that will use that open "chakra", in a similar way that we use RFID, to identify certain humans and whisk them away to an inhospitable end.

-Euclid



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Could someone now really please explain what the hell is going on here? Euclid maybe?

I am now officially starting to loose it really.

If everything i feel, mentally and physically, and see and experience, has a connection to this changed reality then i think soon all hell is gonna break loose. And i aint talking about a nucleair war or something, im a feeling much bigger than that.

So please, if someone knows more or thinks he knows more than please explain, in normal people language. So please no quantum physics multi dimensional jibba jabba, I aint Einstein and i dont have english as my main language, with some posts i already have trouble to understand.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
TheNetherlands, there is no need to loose it.

What is your question? What do you want to know?

-Euclid


Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Could someone now really please explain what the hell is going on here? Euclid maybe?

I am now officially starting to loose it really.

If everything i feel, mentally and physically, and see and experience, has a connection to this changed reality then i think soon all hell is gonna break loose. And i aint talking about a nucleair war or something, im a feeling much bigger than that.

So please, if someone knows more or thinks he knows more than please explain, in normal people language. So please no quantum physics multi dimensional jibba jabba, I aint Einstein and i dont have english as my main language, with some posts i already have trouble to understand.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid
 


I understand what you're saying but the practical applications of "trusting your own memory" are problematic. For example, that little trip down memory lane I shared with others yesterday (as a test) turned out to have some of them chuckling that I was getting "senile". Thank god I was in the company of friends/family.

More seriously, day before yesterday I was gently scolded by my boss for some error I supposedly committed. I took the scolding but walked away thinking, "I don't remember it happening that way at all." In fact, the thing I was scolded for having done was something that HE had done, not me. He didn't act like he was trying to shift the blame but was genuinely trying to correct my error. He's not really sophisticated enough to subtely get someone else to take the rap for his blunders so I can only conclude that he has a different recollection of events. This is my livelihood. My memories matter.

Again, we had some new form to be filled out that I had never had to deal with. I was grumbling about the amount of useless paperwork we're required to fill out and one of my co-workers looked at me oddly and said, "we've had that form for years. where have you been?" That took me by surprise so I looked through my files. I couldn't find even one single one of those forms I had ever filled out and I don't throw out anything. I looked on the computer list of forms and it wasn't there either. I had the co-worker look on her computer and it wasn't there either and yet she remembers that we've had that form for years. One of us is going crazy. Also, she's either a good employee who turns in her required forms or I'm a negligent employee who doesn't fill them out. It's important to know which is which, don't ya think?

I'm not freaking out or anything about these minor shifts in perception as I can only deal with the reality I currently have at any given moment. Still, if some of us are "left behind" (or moving forward) with an alternate reality where does that leave us? How do we relate to the world at large with their altered perceptions? Makes conversation a little akward if you mention Nelson Mandella walking out of prison and everyone else says, "He is dead, ya know?"

And this "body buzzing" or "vibration" is kind of annoying. Especially when no one else sitting in the room knows wth you're talking about.

Maybe we should make up a list to see how many commonalities people share who are experiencing these things. Like how many are taking antidepressants, how many avoid fluoride/flu shots, when these things are noticed (morning, evening, etc.). I'm not technically adept or I'd do it. Maybe we could narrow down a source or sources. I like tangible realities that I can see/hear/touch and find an off switch, thank you.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can I suggest that we keep this thread open and post anything we notice to it. 21 pages is a lot of people looking out for the same thing, and may make it easier to delve a bit deeper if we post any instances of time warp, for a better word, double deaths, for a stranger description and sky anomalies?



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe no need, but still i am...

What i want to know is, just plain and simple, what the hell is going on.

The Deja Vu like thing, ok, i can cope with it. The time thing on my watch i can handle too.

But this unreal sky, four people waking up in my house at 8.30 just to fall asleep again and waking up and 7.15, finding out people i know for sure to be dead are alive again and what happend with the sky just some hours ago i CAN NOT cope with.
Oh, and then there is this wind that litteraly got TROUGH my body well i lied in bed two days ago that ended up with me falling asleep and waking up in terrible fear for just a fraction of a second.

And where are all my dreams i used to have about me being on a spaceship attending classes from teachers that are alien?
I just stopped to dream about that just before this entire situation begun.

And then there is this pressure at the top of my brain that has his affect on my both lower arms, while the doctor said there is nothing wrong..

I am starting to think i am going crazy and this thread is just something i imagine just to think i am completely sane.

Ooh and just for the detail, i am not on medicine, i dont do drugs, i dont drink except for on a party and i never had any mental problem.

[edit on 10/7/08 by TheNetherlands]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by euclid
 


More seriously, day before yesterday I was gently scolded by my boss for some error I supposedly committed. I took the scolding but walked away thinking, "I don't remember it happening that way at all." In fact, the thing I was scolded for having done was something that HE had done, not me. He didn't act like he was trying to shift the blame but was genuinely trying to correct my error. He's not really sophisticated enough to subtely get someone else to take the rap for his blunders so I can only conclude that he has a different recollection of events. This is my livelihood. My memories matter.

Again, we had some new form to be filled out that I had never had to deal with. I was grumbling about the amount of useless paperwork we're required to fill out and one of my co-workers looked at me oddly and said, "we've had that form for years. where have you been?" That took me by surprise so I looked through my files. I couldn't find even one single one of those forms I had ever filled out and I don't throw out anything. I looked on the computer list of forms and it wasn't there either. I had the co-worker look on her computer and it wasn't there either and yet she remembers that we've had that form for years. One of us is going crazy. Also, she's either a good employee who turns in her required forms or I'm a negligent employee who doesn't fill them out. It's important to know which is which, don't ya think?

And this "body buzzing" or "vibration" is kind of annoying. Especially when no one else sitting in the room knows wth you're talking about.

Maybe we should make up a list to see how many commonalities people share who are experiencing these things. Like how many are taking antidepressants, how many avoid fluoride/flu shots, when these things are noticed (morning, evening, etc.). I'm not technically adept or I'd do it. Maybe we could narrow down a source or sources. I like tangible realities that I can see/hear/touch and find an off switch, thank you.


I can see what you mean. I didn't consider those issues specifically. Media is changing as these world-lines collapse. Interesting. I don't know that there is anything that can be done to mitigate that type of issue. I'll have to think on this a bit and see what I can come up with.

-Euclid



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Maybe no need, but still i am...

What i want to know is, just plain and simple, what the hell is going on.

The Deja Vu like thing, ok, i can cope with it. The time thing on my watch i can handle too.

But this unreal sky, four people waking up in my house at 8.30 just to fall asleep again and waking up and 7.15, finding out people i know for sure to be dead are alive again and what happend with the sky just some hours ago i CAN NOT cope with.
Oh, and then there is this wind that litteraly got TROUGH my body well i lied in bed two days ago that ended up with me falling asleep and waking up in terrible fear for just a fraction of a second.

And where are all my dreams i used to have about me being on a spaceship attending classes from teachers that are alien?
I just stopped to dream about that just before this entire situation begun.

And then there is this pressure at the top of my brain that has his affect on my both lower arms, while the doctor said there is nothing wrong..

I am starting to think i am going crazy and this thread is just something i imagine just to think i am completely sane.

Ooh and just for the detail, i am not on medicine, i dont do drugs, i dont drink except for on a party and i never had any mental problem.

[edit on 10/7/08 by TheNetherlands]


I understand. It is difficult yes. Many things are changing and unfortunately there are no easy answers at this time on how to deal with what is happening. The important thing is to remain calm and realize that you are not going crazy.

Continue to make observations of what is happening, make mental notes of them because it is obvious that written media will be modified by the world-line collapses and realize that you are in a unique situation. You are aware of what is going on.... there are many who are not aware and will become aware when it is too late. You and everyone here who is aware of what is going on is in a unique position to help resolve the issue. We have identified the issue, we may understand a little about why it is occuring, now we need to figure out how to stop it. We would not be aware of these anomalies if we we were not in some way part of the solution to fix it.

It may not be apparent at the moment but there is a solution. We need to research more.

I have noticed, even in the postings on this thread, that certain posts that did not exists on the first pages of the thread are there now; though they were not there before when the thread had just started.

-Euclid



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Can I suggest that we keep this thread open and post anything we notice to it. 21 pages is a lot of people looking out for the same thing, and may make it easier to delve a bit deeper if we post any instances of time warp, for a better word, double deaths, for a stranger description and sky anomalies?


Agreed. But even the posts in the thread are changing; make mental notes as well. When posting I also suggest that we all are exact and precise in what we post; especially for people who use english as a primary language.

I would also suggest that those who use english as a secondary language also post in the native language within the same post. So that those who do not use english can see what is going on.

Also, if anyone is a physicist or knows a physicist with an open mind please present the info here to them.

-Euclid



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is a fantastic thread - thank you to everyone who is posting here.

Here is what I have experienced:

For the past 2 years I have had moments of sheer panic when I am outside and I think "The light is wrong." It's not an observation, it really is more like panic. By saying the light outside is "wrong", I mean... the light is more pale, more white or blue than yellow, like things are brighter or overlit. It wasn't like this even 15 years ago. I am 41. When I was in my early 20's I had a job where I worked outside for 4 years, so I was hyper aware of the day passing and the light. It was different then.

In the past couple of years I have felt slightly dizzy and light headed, tired all the time, pressure on the top of my head, .. and then I am fine. I even went to the dr. about this, and had blood work done twice... I am perfectly fine.

I am not on any medication, take no drugs, drink alcohol very seldom - like once every 3 months I might have a drink.

I would like to pose this question:
Does anyone remember friends or family that have died and come back? We keep talking about celebrities or publicly known personalities... what about people we actually know? It's less "proveable" I guess, but I am curious. We are so bombarded by media, that thinking you saw an obituary about someone is an understandable mistake... that's what the skeptics would say anyway.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have felt sometimes like gravity or a magnet has just passed through me, like when you try and squeeze together two repelling magnets. Has been going on for a while now. Also I find the UK is wobbling slightly, no one is detecting it but I do feel minor ground wobbles but very slight. But this gravity wave thing feels odd like a magnet just passed my head, wonder if the increased UFO siting in my area have anything to do with it, not only my area but everywhere in the UK.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just asked my girlfriend today and she seems to rememeber Nelson Mandella having died as well and that it was even in a biographical film. She pays very close attention to history, by the way. Creepy.

Perhaps this is how the dead rise during the rapture? Not that I'm really into that stuff.



posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So its not just me miss reading the posts they are changing right, the number of pages keeps fluctuating up and down.




top topics



 
161
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join