It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Understood, most people don't consider that they are actually asleep. yet they are. Mind you, it isn't a literal "sleep" it is a state of conscious awareness that they lack. They are unaware of their literal quantum physical-multi-dimensional state-space. We are literally self-aware, self-organizing, quantum information patterns within a larger subset of quantum data. KIn essence we are a set of waveforms that are also particles at the same time that create an interference pattern from the quantum level of existence and up to the gross matter of tangible reality.

The Matrix is all around us....

chew on that a bit,

-Euclid

[edit on 9-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There have been a few times when i have been driving my car that it feels like the earths rotation pauses for a fraction of a second.Its very hard to describe but it kind of feels like time slips?

Of course this is all over very quickly,and has only shown up handful of times normally on my early evening trip back home across the hilly countryside I live in.

also have to say (imo)time is speeding up!

Well this is the first post I truly must reply to. I first experienced this same sensation in 1985 standing at a bus stop with my Mom.

I felt a very swift flash type pull to my left as I stood facing the pacific ocean. In an instant it was over.

Asking my Mom, "What just happened?" I soon found out that not everyone feels the pull.

A shorty time later, perhaps a couple of weeks, I was in a car driving with some very spiritual friends on a trip to sit with our Guru. In short the same thing happened only this time I slipped for an unmentionable amount of timelessness, spacelessness.

During this experience again in short I found myself witnessing existence as a whole. The entire flow of eternity for lack of better words. I will expound if you wish.

When I flashed back, the car was silent, only the sounds of the road beneath us. Again no one else felt it. They did say they felt extremely peaceful, blissful. We stopped at a gas station and I walked to the bathroom to look at myself and to see if I looked different. Do you know what a satori is? I suppose looking back that is what was happening, a little enlightenment, a moment of clarity, complete clarity.

Beyond bliss, beyond any human experience or feeling.

These flashes were never again as intense, but a few years later I had 3 in a row within a couple of days.

During this time frame I was doing a Tibetan Healing course, a friend of mine (maybe you) was standing before about 20 group members, mostly professionals, scientists, Dr's, artists, and it happened, that he felt a shift...

It being his first he stopped the class and said, "What just happened?"
Somehow knowing he was the only other in the group that felt it I raised my hand and he dismissed the class to talk with me about it.

I told him as I now tell you, and mind you this was back in 1994ish, that after the last one I closed my eyes and asked to no one in particular, what this is? A telepathic knowing, beyond words descended upon me and I knew it was to prepare me for the shifting of the earths axis.

What on earth is the shifting of the earths axis? I felt alone then and even more so now, as over the years I have experienced hundreds of these Shifts.

Mind you long before any talk of the shifting of the earths axis. As I write this in all honesty I have felt 10+. Not real usual, but they do not usually come this fast or frequent.

I know that they have been happening more often for the past year or two. But you begin to get more used to them, and at times they just feel like dejevu.

I trust deeply, and hope you do too, that these are signs that you too are being tuned for coming shift.

It is very hard to find people of like experience, at least all in one place, we are so spread out, and I have wondered at times if we will be the anchors for the planet and all species.

Now how I came to this thread was after meeting a very special lady from this forum, she u2ued me to say I needed to come read this one. I wont go into it now, but yes, each time you are shiftuned, you slip from the reality in which you were originally born. It is so hard, and lonely, painful at times to watch as the people you know and love change, become 'different'. They are different, and it is you that are just becoming aware.

U2u me, if I can help. The left and right hemispheres of my brain are feeling a lot of pressure writing this, and shifting.

EDIT to say, that not only do your loved ones change, but also the sun's position in the sky, the moons orbit at night, even planets that you have watched every night since you were young, and people that were once dead are now alive and vis versa. These are but a few clues to tell you if you are part of the tuneshifts. As I told the forum member, "this is not the same reality, worldline that I was born in."

[edit on 9-7-2008 by antar]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I thought Jack shortly after the first batman movie. I do remember him doing pushups at the oscars?
But then I think he died well before 2000.

Though maybe we think he died because he died in City Slickers part 1. And then came back in City Slickers part 2 as his twin brother.

Maybe someone with a toy went back and changed palance's life so he could come back in part 2.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to The light is different. It has changed. It's hotter, brighter and almost white. It sets in the north here. It began a few years ago. It used to be only in the spring. It is past mid summer and yet it is still setting in the north. The light it gives is strange. I work outside and see the sun and moon everyday. The light makes it hard to read a tape measure or to even see properly. The sun is different. The moon is following strange courses, too. One night a month ago the moon rose as a sliver. Later that night, it rose again, full. I watch the sun and moon for example jump from the west to the north. If the sun is in ths south, it jumps west. Back and forth. I can look at the sun or moon and they will jump to the next nesw position. I don't know what it is. But, it's been happening more and more. The periods of it are lasting longer and longer into the year. I spoke with some native american friends. They were ticklec that a white person had noticed the sun setting in the north. I asked them about it. They said that the days will get longer and longer. Even after summer. He told me come back and ask anything I needed or wanted to know.I can't wait. I need understandin. And, they know. The medicine men and shamans have never left or forgotten the old ways. They understand the shifts and they know where we are going and what we are heading into now. Things have been changing and that has stepped up drastically the last few days if not longer. I see glitches in the matrix. but, this is the first time I've seen us walk into a different timeline like this. Some have been affected by, a few have, the rest don't seem to realize it. Fascinating we are all here in the know and experiencing similar. Especially given that without the internet we couldn't share and compare. post by Aislin

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar, it sounds more like you had a spiritual epiphany than a world-line collapse. I'm not discounting its significance but the original post has nothing to do with spiritual awakening. There is science behind these phenomena that we do not yet understand. The original post was this:

Originally posted by grey580
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

Anyone else feel this way?

I tend to discount as incredible any "new age" idiomatic references; yet I am fully aware that spiritual epiphanies do occur (I have had some) and I do not think the OP had one; nor have others like myself in the context of the original post. I know exactly what he was writing about as I first experienced it in 1998. There were no snaps, no sounds, no "pulls", no bliss; only the knowledge that something fundamental had changed in the world and it wasn't me that changed. After that incident I began to watch "everything" very closely. I immediately began data collection processes, data analysis, reading everything I could about physics and looking for patterns in the information matrix that I was creating. It was then in about 2000 that I confirmed what others are now saying they have experienced as well. People who died who somehow are alive again; even though they are POSITIVE that the person in question died. This can only occur if there is a collapsing of world-lines.

I have had what you call a clarity of understanding concerning the "entangled" nature of reality from spiritual, philosphical and scientific perspectives. I prefer science and "pure" philosophy without the hinderances and ideologies of religions, self-proclaimed guru's, mystics, psychics and the like; (though I do from time to time make reference to some concepts that certain of them may have posited as analogous references for specific concepts, principals or ideas that I try to convey to others as a common ground for understanding).

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I understand the Opening Posters thought on this. It does feel strange. However I feel/know that I am here for a purpose. That purpose may me hidden from my understanding at this moment.

I just feel like things will work out. We ALL have roles to play.

I wake up everyday feeling like our time-line is messed up. We just ALL need to wait until we are called upon to perform whatever task we are appointed.

It doesn't matter what trade/specialty one is involved in. We WILL ALL come together when the time happens.

I see us en route to an Armageddon type event, and soon. We just need to do whatever we can to help each other.

Don't be stingy. Help whoever needs needs help. Go out of your way to help others reguardless of how you may be deprived. You never know when someone will help your ass ass out in your time of need.

Stuff will rattle and roll here soon. Just follow "The Golden Rule" "Do unto others as they have done onto you"

Following that, WE WILL PREVAIL

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I wonder if it is possible that our nearest quantum realities are collapsing upon themselves.

I have the impression of one reality sliding into and merging with another reality, or perhaps a reality looses its natural containment and ... CERN...

Another one I cant resist replying to, I have been told (by a walk-in off worlder) that the lower astrals or dimensions are slipping into ours just as we are slipping into the higher dimensions.

If you are not tuned for this, and find yourself stuck here, you will never know it. BUT your existence will become shear hell.

I personally believe this is already happening, I mean look around us.
So even though we may not be so beloved by the dimensions we are slipping into , it will be much better than remaining behind for the next millennia in a lower astral reality. We are moving from the 3rd dimensional reality straight through the 4th and ultimately into the 5th.

There is a point where dimensional realities coexisit for a period, and it is never easy for either direction.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Welp, I beg to differ, it is ALL spiritual. And what I have and continue to experience IS a shift, a different reality that what I born into originally, and the shifts have come in differing degree's as you will soon come to realize. Most definitely I am in the right thread.

I fully understand the Op and the original meaning of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

He did die in cityslickers 1...
Or at least thats one that I really remember because I was so bummed at the time he was a great actor.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by euclid

Welp, I beg to differ, it is ALL spiritual. And what I have and continue to experience IS a shift, a different reality that what I born into originally, and the shifts have come in differing degree's as you will soon come to realize. Most definitely I am in the right thread.

I fully understand the Op and the original meaning of it.

Context is everything. Reality changes from moment to moment. The reality you were born into changed the moment the sperm penetrated the ovum. The last thought you had changed your reality. Did your spirit-guides or off-world walkin' in channeled gurus from zeta reticula tell you that these lower astral planes are seeping into our 3rd dimension and you better make sure to be harmonically resonant with the higher frequencies of Kether rather than Malkuth?

As I said I'm not discounting your epiphany nor your belief system (though I may poke fun at it). But I do not put any stock or faith in any entity outside of my Self. External entities can masquerade as Angels when they are really Demons. Be careful when putting your trust into discarnate entities that neither you or anyone else can influence or control. Some of them have existed for millenia and want nothing more than to get you into their realm as a source of food.

Additionally, there is no spirit... only quantum information patterns and consciousness; what the buddhist and hindus called mana and mind.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I KNOW jack palance died because i remember they dedicated city slickers 2 to him, but then he turned up alive later..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
In a nutshell I have to say that tonight we may have prophesied the imanent death of Mr. Mandella!!!
I'm serious... I would hedge a bet that his time is up maybe moments or days away.

If this happens, we ought to look at other events!

Just a thought.

Originally posted by roobob
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I, too remember Nelson Mandella being killed. And, then he walks out of prison. I was thinking about this the other day. This weekend in fact. I don't why I thought about him.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Context is everything.

I have posted this at the request of Tadarida. It requires a bit of explanation and a few questions.

Is Bush just an idiot? Or.... was he remembering his original primary world-line? If he was just an idiot he would not have an explanation for his apparent fumbling of history. What he does do is explain that a known dictator killed not just Nelson Mandela but ALL the Mandelas. If our President does actually remember a different world-line history then it is very different from the history that I and others have experienced. This may account for his many blunders in recalling history. Very interesting in any case.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

there was no mention of "nelson" just mandela, so that can be taken in a few ways
who knows

he is a bumbling idiot though

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am thoroughly confused. So many people like Walter Cronkite are apparently alive. Yet I remember seeing their obits on the news. And it isn’t just me that has these memories. Other people report seeing obits or hearing news reports that these people passed on. It’s downright creepy. If it were just me, I could claim faulty memory. There just happens to be too many people that are saying that famous people who are reportedly alive are supposed to be dead. Is this a timeline slip or what?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I am thoroughly confused. So many people like Walter Cronkite are apparently alive. Yet I remember seeing their obits on the news. And it isn’t just me that has these memories. Other people report seeing obits or hearing news reports that these people passed on. It’s downright creepy. If it were just me, I could claim faulty memory. There just happens to be too many people that are saying that famous people who are reportedly alive are supposed to be dead. Is this a timeline slip or what?

Hmmm, that's a new one. I KNOW Walter Cronkite died. There was even a movie that Jim Carey was in that made note of his death. But I just looked and he's is alive. I vividly remember that he died just recently not more than 2 years ago. I remember thinking to myself, "good riddence you NWO talking head, that's one less new world order supporter that I don't have to think about". And now it appears that he's alive again.

This is definately a world-line collapse. See my previous posts in this thread for a bit about what I think is actually happening, sans the new ager stuff you'll see interspersed within the other postings.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I posted elsewhere one day I woke up and read the paper and discussed it with others,later that same day the paper was different and no one could remember the initial news,its as if someone rewound the day printed new papers then erased everyones memory.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by euclid

there was no mention of "nelson" just mandela, so that can be taken in a few ways
who knows

he is a bumbling idiot though

You're quibbling. It's an irrelevant objection because we all know who he is talking about; as I said context is everything and in the context of political history we know that Mandela refers to Nelson Mandela of S. Africa.... not some other Mandela who works as a blacksmith in some 3rd world country or who owns a 7-11 in Burbank.

And, you don't know that he is an idiot.... you haven't met him, sat and talked with him; he makes more money than you or I do, he is the leader of the most powerful country on the planet (even though it is considerably weaker diplomatically/economically than it was a few years ago) we still ROCK when compared to other nations...... yeah sure.... he's an idiot.... whatever you say. People are promoted in life to their highest level of incompetence...... remember that one when you go to work tomorrow.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
See my previous posts in this thread for a bit about what I think is actually happening, sans the new ager stuff you'll see interspersed within the other postings.
-Euclid

Or I could just click on the "thread" button at the bottom of your post to read each post you contributed to this thread. Which I did by the way. I honestly don't know what to think. Sorry, but this is one of those instances that is shaking up my world view.

When I began reading this thread, I thought that it was just one of those, I had a wierd moment threads. But when people began reporting on living people they KNEW were dead, it got me searching.

I have no explanation for this. Google Jack Palance died twice. I have to admit that this freaks me out. I have never believed in alternate realities or timelines, yet that is exactly what this suggest.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I know exactly how you feel Grey, it's weird, but I got up this morning and it felt like something in (My Time) had shifted.. I got up, earlier than I ever do and man, when I got out of the house walking my dog for the very first time of the day, it felt like the wool had been pulled over my eyes, everything was different, everything, the air that I breathe, even the way that I feel has changed. I don't kno0w what the heck happened or who changed what, but I got up feeling like I had slipped into the twilight zone.. I've had this feeling a bunch of times over the past few (two) years, and it seems like someone just got up and changed my reality, and I just can't seem to put my finger on exactly what it is that's changed... In the illustrious words of Morpheus from the Matrix, "It's sitting there like a splinter in the back of your mind, slowly driving you mad"... I choose to give it the attention that it deserves, trying to figure out what was done to change it, but I can only speculate, because feelings like that never come with proof..Hence my ATS name, Jamai_vu, it's basically a deja_vu that you can't totally remember, so your mind tries to put the pieces back into some kind of order using the logic you have..
It's just plain crazy...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join