It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, I'm more what you would call a 'lurker' than an active poster, but when I saw this thread, I had to post.

I often get the feeling that things change. I don't know what's changed, but somehow I just know. Sometimes I wake up mournful, sometimes happy, sometimes angry. I'm not bi-polar or anything but these moods seem to come from nowhere. Sometimes while I'm at work, my bosses say that I go on "tangents" about situations or projects that I work on, most of the time, these "tangents" turn out to be true. I don't want to overhype what I go through but it seems so odd to me that I'm right about somethings' outcomes. Sometimes I wonder if I'm experiencing a 'hiccup' in time, like time has repeated itself. It's not a concious (sp?) thing that I experience like for example: someone is going to move a pop can from one desk to another. But when it happens, I know that it's already happened. It's a little bit of a stronger feeling of deja-vu. Maybe it's nothing and I'm slowly going crazy, but I don't think so. Also, if I repeated anything anyone's said, I'm sorry, I didn't read the entire thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Here's something I know about South Africa

My husband runs a publishing business and some time ago, we were looking for dsitributers.

This had to have been back in fall of 2006. I am talking to this woman who is a book distributer, and I said to her, "Since you were there when it happened, can you explain how it happened that So Africa ended their apartheid and suddenly let Mandella out of prison and the country changed overnight?"

And she replied, "Well, that is bascially what happened. It is as though everyone in So Africa went to bed one night, and since all of us were exhausted of all the fighting and the violence, we dreamt a dream that things should be resolved. And when we woke up it was a new day in our land."

I have talked to two other people who lived there when the Big Change occurred, and they say the same thing.

Whatever it was that happened, it occurred mostly on the subconscious level. And the simple "dream energies" of the populace created a reality in what we consider to be "real time."

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhCircle

You know something, people with this almost in bred ability are very important in our society.

Some time ago, during Carer's day, there was a situation in the Mediterranean wherein one of the commanders of one of our nuclear subs was instructed to launch a missile at a Soviet sub. He authenticated that it was a valid command to launch.

He never went through with it.

And supposedly, years later, he met the chief mucky muck of the Soviet submarine. he too had been told to launch, and he too felt there was no reason to do so.

Both these men should have launched, so that the "other side" wouldn't have the all out advantage in nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
About six months ago, or so, I started vibrating. No matter where I was, whether home or work, I could feel a vibration; especially if I was sitting. That lasted about a month.

I have no concept of time. I know that yesterday was Monday, but today doesn’t feel like Tuesday to me. I always have to look to see what time it is.

In Feb of 2006, both of my parents passed away. Since then, I have had several dreams where I am with other family members and my mom is there. Usually during these dreams I remark to her that she is dead, or has died. She never acknowledges my remarks. Funny thing is, I don’t dream about my dad. We expected him to pass on for nine years up to his death. My mom’s cancer was a total surprise and she only lived two months after her diagnosis. I know it could have been the total surprise and shock of her passing, yet it has been 2 ½ years since she passed. Why do I keep dreaming of this?

I know I remember hearing that William Daniels died. I remember Jerry Falwell dieing (I knew him personally) and Ruth Graham, but not Billy.

This is really strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

You might want to check out "www.sethreturns.com"

Our publishing house handles the very material that the "Individual and Mass reality events" book has now become. Jane Roberts died in 1984. Mark Allen Frost is now in contact with the source of her material.

Three new books out in th elast few years. They are very instructive.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought I would throw this in, if anyone is interested in checking out the links:

Terrance McKenna/Novelty Theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

Somebody is messing with us and the creation pencil set I remember in about 2003 the Israeli's blowing up Arafats headquarters and sending it and him to kingdome come,one week later I see the bastard alive and well.

Someone or something has toys we do not know about.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
reply to post by cindymars

I completely agree, weird! I've never been so sure of something that was so apparently wrong before. I even remember his funeral being massive and shown on CNN, with lots of people crying and talking about how well he lived his life. I hope I just have a false memory of someone else's funeral, but that is still strange.

No, it wasn't a false memory. I remember our current president spoke at his funeral. But now ol' Billy is not dead anymore. Times are a changin'.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first time ever really posting something like this. I don't know if my short time here has caused me to start observing things more or what, but I had an odd occurrence tonight while driving home from work.

At 9:27pm Central Time (yes, I checked the clock on my cell when I noticed this) I suddenly felt a weird feeling. Kind of that nervous expectation you get when you know something is about to happen.

After this, I noticed a number of odd things as I drove home.

1. In the middle of a field I noticed 4-5 cars parked in a rough circle with their headlights on and shining towards the center. I felt an odd inclination to turn off and join those cars, but my desire to get home won out.

2. I've been driving this same way home for the past 3 months, and typically once I turn off the main road I don't see another car until I get home. Tonight not one but two other cars turned off at the same location as I did.

3. I just remembered this one. While I was driving home, I remember suddenly feeling like everything was going slower. Not dramatically slower, but slower nonetheless. It's a hard feeling to explain. I was still traveling at the same speed, as was the car in front of me, but it just seemed like we were crawling along.

4. This last one may just be an oddity, but when I got home and began to eat my dinner, I noticed that the english peas were smaller than I remember them usually being.

Ok, so tell me I'm crazy :/

[edit on 8-7-2008 by BriggsBU]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I, too remember Nelson Mandella being killed. And, then he walks out of prison. I was thinking about this the other day. This weekend in fact. I don't why I thought about him. I was driving home from town and out of no where, I thought about him being alive. And, then I thought, but wasn't he executed? I don't believe in coincidence. Something has changed. It has made me feel off kilter. Also, the last few days, I have thought about someone changing our timeline and the effects of it. Just musing. Another, no coincidence. I came upon this thread accidentally. lol Another no coincidence. This is my first post here. So, hi, everyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by planetx-145

That's when the new iPhone gets released.
could just be the geek within you getting excited

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
More people I remember dieing: Ernest Borgnine, Jack Palance died twice, Captain Kangaroo died twice, Katherine Hepburn died twice, Abe Vigoda, Arthur C Clark died twice John Astiin, Jim Nabors, Max Baer Jr., Harvey Korman died twice, and Rose Marie.

Check out Who’s Alive and Who’s Dead

Edited to add, there are many people listed as alive on this site, that I know for a fact are supposed to be dead.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by darkelf]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to I have been lost on what today is and on the time! I mentioned it to my daughter today. This off balance feeling has worsened all day. I'm literally off balance. It's like a dyslexic off balance. I have been having double opposite memories of many people. Something definitely has happened. Thank you all for bringing this up. It is so great to be able to share and confirm to each other that it "just isn't me". I have felt sped up, too. Speed limit is so slow now, even though it's the same. We need to find out what has happened. Somehow. I know we will. Right now, I have a controled confusion going on. lol Only way I know how to describe it. Let's keep informed on this. It's way too important to let it go. post by darkelf

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I've been having this feeling also. I have just been shrugging it off. Something just feels wierd to me. Can't put my finger on it.. I thought I was just going crazy.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
its funny, ive asked people who have no idea of this website and not one of them could understand what i was talking about when i asked them this...

i think its just alot of time spent of a site like this digging into peoples psyche and messing with them a bit

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Is everyone familiar with the clip of Bush saying that Mandela was dead?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
its funny, ive asked people who have no idea of this website and not one of them could understand what i was talking about when i asked them this...

i think its just alot of time spent of a site like this digging into peoples psyche and messing with them a bit

The reason they don't know is because they are asleep ala Gurdjieff:

Gurdjieff claimed that people do not perceive reality, as they are not conscious of themselves, but live in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep."

Excerpted from here

They are asleep. Consider yourself lucky.... you have the chance to wake up, at least a little bit, simply by being here and reading.

-Euclid

[edit on 8-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

The reason they don't know is because they are asleep ala Gurdjieff:

Gurdjieff claimed that people do not perceive reality, as they are not conscious of themselves, but live in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep."

Excerpted from here

They are asleep. Consider yourself lucky.... you have the chance to wake up, at least a little bit, simply by being here and reading.

-Euclid

i see some truth in the post, but i myself have not felt different besides my cold, i feel its the same, i dont consider myself asleep

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Is everyone familiar with the clip of Bush saying that Mandela was dead?

Unfortunately, in my original world-line Mandela never died. He was released from prision and later became the President of South Africa.

Conversely, Gary Coleman did die in my original world-line but after the first world-line collapse that I became aware of he was alive again.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The weird thing about Jack Palance, he died November 2006. Now I stated above that my mom died February 2006. I distinctly remember having a conversation with her about his death. We were talking about the TV movie where he played the Jabberwocky.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join