It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
In regards to Deja Vu, I've had so many instances recently where I could have sworn I had already seen/done/said what I was currently doing. Or the feeling would come naturally and then the action would transpire. The strangest of all was back in March, my roommates and I were sitting down to dinner at our apartment. It wasn't an ordinary dinner, we had cooked an Asian cuisine, our own version of beef and broccoli, something we had never done before. My one roommate was just staring at his food, and I got that Deja Vu feeling. He looked at me and said "We've done this before..." I couldn't believe it. My 3rd roommate didn't really feel it, but I did. It was too weird, like something straight out of Star Trek where we're stuck in an endless time loop.

Mine just hppend today but it was not an ordinairy deja vu.
I was sitting on the bench with a co-worker. She had her laptop with her, and we were watching The Beach on DVD. Suddenly it hit me, what she said, what i said, what we were doing, other people in the room etc etc. Everything felt like a huge Deja Vu but with the knowledge it never really happend.

Everytime i have a Deja Vu i am convinced it happend earlier, even if i know its just something chemical. Thats why today was so weird, i was convinced it never happend before....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Incredibly interesting theory, Neon. I'll buy into it and have researched possibilities of our focal energy (soul, or present consciousness) being transferred from one reality to another. However, one part of this theory that baffles me, is what happens when we get old and die? Then in another reality we have reached that age? Do you have any theories on how this would work? There has to be a finite end to the existence. One thing I came up with, I'm not really thrilled with it, is the fact that maybe we actually are "reborn" in some form of speaking. Any theories?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by banyan
someone i worked with yesterday [sunday] asked me if things felt different, like if there was a change of energy about us. i said i do not know and later the guy pointed out that all our coworkers and even the customers in the store seemed more mellow or tired than usual.

this could have been a local event or maybe it ties in. it was sunny yesterday.

About the tiredness, i said earlier, i cant get out of bed and when at work, i just dont have the energy to do something, lying on the couch, playing patience.. i just dont have the energy nor the motivation to do something. Like i am totally drained.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Yeah isn't it strange? It's such an indescribable feeling. Skeptics will have you believe that it's neurons in your brain firing in different directions, releasing different neurochemicals that mix with other neurochemicals that in turn cause your brain to flip a switch and babble babble babble. I think when we discover more about the multiverse and quantum physics in general, we will prove there is more to Deja Vu that meets the than just neurochemicals and neurons.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3rdEyeOpen
I may be a bit too young to remember Mandela, but I could have sworn that David Suzuki had died early 08/late 07.

I urgently registered to respond to this since I remember just such an announcement myself a few weeks ago or so on the news re: David Suzuki. deadoraliveinfo.com even says he's alive and somhow I feel I cannot trust that! I will have to ask my sister if she remembers because she was standing by the TV when the story was broadcast. I must also confess that this passed Friday I was inexplicably exhausted like I've never been - in the middle of the evening no less - and slept for twelve hours. I'd usually say "this can't be happening" but I'm not so certain of that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What's up peeps? I find it fascinating that the beging of the post is dated 6-7-08 and the latest dates are today and yesterday 7-7-08 and 7-8-08.

It's hard to explain my answer to the original post. I have felt for sometime, past month or so ( maybe since late May ) My internal clock is all out of wack. Things like missing days, thinking this week was that week, and several other such "glitches" to my cerbrial cortex wiring. I'm a chef I write daily specials everyday, with the date posted on the top of them. I always know the date, but lately things are starting to seem to "balance out" a bit. It's almost as if some kinda magnetic storm from the sun, or something has fried our mental wiring.

Thing is just this week it's like the past is coming to the future and the present mixed with both. Today I was exausted for no reason this morning, but now I'm awake, wide awake, w/ a new sense of clarity and I had a record breaking 3 epiphanies today. I've probably only had 10-12 of them in my life of 33 years. It's like my brain rebooted, or something to that effect.

Anyone got feelings like that lately?

oh ya I'm in SW Florida to add a georaphic location. I wonder if it's like a time/energy wave traveling, or something. Maybe it's the "higher evloution" taking place.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I think we are in the early stages of our ascension or evolution into the next dimensional consciousness. I think it might be linked t the twelve strands in our DNA in which we have up to know only using two of those strands. Maybe we are reconnecting with our higher selfs, thus the change in out perception.

I think that things will only get stranger but become less surprising as we go on.

Do you know if this could be connected to the wind/hand thing?
I did not felt a hand on my forehead btw, but last night i did feel the wind on my body, whilst my windows arent open. soon after that its like i shocked into the state of awakeness with a very nast feeling of absolute fear.

Guys, im sorry im posting posts after eachother and not in one post. I am now on page 3 and i keep reading about things that happen to me too and i need to tell it. Damn this is so weird!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

However, one part of this theory that baffles me, is what happens when we get old and die? Then in another reality we have reached that age? Do you have any theories on how this would work?

As the total number of possible permutations is infinite then we all end up in a reality where we survive no matter what the reason for death.

No one dies of old age, they die from organ failure of some kind brought on by the symptoms of old age.

There is a reality out there where you are able to catch a positive cold that changes your dna/rna to grow younger again... Eventually every one will reach what is known by some as heaven a reality where all death is transcended..

I might note I am not a Christian or subscribe to any organised religion... I draw these conclusions through extrapolating outcomes from mathematical models and observations.

Death does not exist...

The only evil in this world is pain and suffering...

The death penalty for those who commit the ultimate crimes is not a punishment at all...

We truly go on forever. we are eternal... We are God.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have had a feeling of impending doom for the last week or ten days. It's like before you go into an interview or sit a test, only I have no stress in my life at present. I am secure in my work and financial affairs. I am in good health and I have a loving and supportive family. Yet something feels wrong.

So much so that I have aquired the habit of checking the news the moment I wake up. My wife and I will be watching the television, and the instant the commercial break starts, I'll flick over to the news channel to see if something "big" has happened internationally.

From the success of this thread, and the similar views I am reading, this gives me more apprehension. It seems to me that there is a growing fear that humankind is on the verge of something collosal. Nobody seems to know what it is, but we are all sensing it to a lesser or greater degree. Is this a universal consciousness warning us of something???

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBacon

Why "doom"?
I didn't get the impression that the OP got a feeling of impending doom; and I certainly don't whenever I get that feeling. It's actually an exhilarating feeling, full of mystery, but in a good way.

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing here?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

As a slight aside from the main topic I've had an as yet undiagnosed balance disorder since 1998 so understand fully the feeling on being on a boat on rocky seas 24/7!! If you need any pointers to support sites or advice let me know.

You'll be very glad to know your disorder can be cured by simple head and neck exercises which your consultant or GP will be able to help you with. In the meantime limit sudden head movements and take your time getting in and out of bed or when reaching for something on a shelf. Use a walking stick if it helps - I do.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBacon
I have had a feeling of impending doom for the last week or ten days. It's like before you go into an interview or sit a test, only I have no stress in my life at present.

or greater degree. Is this a universal consciousness warning us of something???

It humbly think that your " doom " is not that, but just the same feeling we are alll getting. You just call it doom cuz you don't know what the hell it is. I don't know what it is either, but it deffinately doesn't feel like a bad thing.

I think it's more of a allowance of higher consciousness, as opposed to a warning of sorts

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe I'm misinterpreting the feelings I am having. Everytime I turn on the news I see bad things happening and I guess this is reflected in the sense of doom I feel.

It certainly isn't my intention to lower the tone of this thread. Maybe as you say, I am trying to rationalise these feelings I am having because I simply don't understand them. I do also have a feeling of excitement but I can't help thinking that things are going to get worse before they eventually get better.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Of my own accord I haven't had a feeling of doom like some people here. That only happened after finding this site and lurking around reading threads for a few days.
Quite the opposite has been the case in general lately despite a minor uneasiness. The main compulsion driving me through the past few days has simply been to focus on more spiritual studies and training in leiu of engaging in other activities; in all that I've been rather content.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by TheNetherlands

Yeah isn't it strange? It's such an indescribable feeling. Skeptics will have you believe that it's neurons in your brain firing in different directions, releasing different neurochemicals that mix with other neurochemicals that in turn cause your brain to flip a switch and babble babble babble. I think when we discover more about the multiverse and quantum physics in general, we will prove there is more to Deja Vu that meets the than just neurochemicals and neurons.

Yes indeed,

I do not know if it really is something of the brain or not, but i do know that what happend to me to day i have never experienced before.
Like i said, every Deja Vu ive had was the typical Deja Vu, you are convinced it happend.

Today was just so freaky... It really was a Dejavu but i just knew it was something that never happend earlier.

i was thinking like: Okay, im having a huge Deja Vu here, but this never happend, wtf???

Normally you are convinced the situation happend earlier, now i knew it wasnt.. damn i cant explain this right...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Originally posted by TinFoilDerby

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
... One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom.

This is the second time I've heard someone saying this ... very strange, for I have no such recollection.

I will third that. Someone I knew thought Mandela had died.

He also thougth Billy Grahm was dead.

I was convinved Roseanne Cash was dead until I saw her on late-night.

Further down the rabbit hole. I thought Billy Graham was dead! I remember the news reports last year?!??!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So, to bring my posts and experiences together just a short summary:

-The last couple of weeks i cant get out of bed, i am constantly arriving to late at work etc etc

-My clock on my mobile phone keeps getting out of sync with true time. it goes forwards and backwards, very strange. When its actually 15:00 my watch says its 15:50 or whatever. 2 hours later its like it counted back in time instead forward.

-Last night in bed i felt a breeze on my body. all doors and windows are closed. Later on i felt asleep, and i shocked awake and had a nasty feeling of fear and uncomfort.

-I am totally out of energy, i dont have the power to get my work done and im not motivated for anything anymore. Nothing matters anymore, not my job, not my money, nothing.

-Today i had the biggest Deja Vu of my life but when i realized it was a Deja Vu i did also realize this something that was happening was something that never happend earlier so it couldnt be a real actual Deja Vu like we all know it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lack of energy and no interest or motivation in anything is exactly how I feel. This is not a good feeling, I don't see anything positive in this particular feeling.

I'd like to know if posters feel I am being too negative??? I am generally a really positive and successful person, but right now I am increasingly feeling that everything is out of my control. It's like the world is being changed on shaped without our input.

I have acknowledged that maybe impending doom is too strong an expression. However, I would really like to know whether most people participating in this thread feel that this change we are feeling is a good thing or a bad one.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
have you guys read this article. I found it very interesting. It's titled timeline dynamics.

montalk.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Since early this year I've had a strong feeling to 'bolt' and get out of the UK and Europe altogether. I can't emphasise how strong this feeling is, to the point that we're currently having the entire house redecorated and refurbished so we can sell up and go quickly when the opportunity arises.

I'm normally a cautious person but I'm prepared to throw it to the winds and take this opportunity (that I know is coming) the minute it arrives.

I've had a strong feeling that borders of certain nations will close, and soon. I've also a very strong feeling we're gonna get thumped with something pretty big that will change attitudes. Earlier in the year I felt that a very bad, big thing would have a positive outcome eventually, but now I'm not so sure.

I've felt very restless lately and twitchy. I feel I should be doing something. I feel like I'm waiting, waiting, waiting and have gotten to the point I wish it would happen already. I feel uncomfortable.

My memory's gone to pot, I'm not myself lately. I suppose it could be age and hormones but I'm talking in the last couple of weeks that things have changed considerably.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join