It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

oh ye, we are all going to die.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I posted on this thread way back on an earlier page about how i seem to be loosing hours from my sleep pattern, and now i have some new examples of changes that run parallel to the "I thought he died before" enigma.

Im a smoker and on Sunday while having a ciggie at the computer desk, the lit head fell off and unknown to me landed in a fold at calf hieght on a pair of brand new denims. I realised I was burning only when the smell reached my nostrils. £27.00 down the drain I thought and went and got changed, leaving the denims lying on the bedroom floor in discust after kicking them about in anger.

Today, after having a shower I walked through to the room, picked up a shirt and denims from the bed that my wife had ironed for me as she usually does every day. Result? the burned denims, only now the half inch circular charred hole that was there is now gone! absolutly no sign at all. I quickly ran down stairs to try to piece together some logic to the story by asking my wife when she had washed them etc. She said she didnt. I didnt, and expected them to have been thrown out. I still have a small blister where my leg burned through the hole that was made in those denims.

Not going off topic because i think there is a connection so can I ask again, do those that are posting in this thread notice anything diffirent about the sky, cloud formations at the moment? Im a photographer and pay special attention to light and sky colour daily. The sky is just not right !! Today i counted at least 8 diffrent layers of cloud and could still see blue sky in patches.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker but this is my first post.

I can relate to most of the things in this thread. About 6 weeks ago I had what I thought was a vertigo attack. Apart from having no balance I was very hot. It lasted for 4 to 5 days. Since then I spent a lot of time looking up at the sky. I don't know whether I was waiting for something but I had a feeling somthing was going to or was happening.
One day I went into the shopping mall and everybody seemed odd. Like they was out of place, or maybe I was out of place. The people were rushing and aggresive. I felt like I did'nt belong. One day I asked my Mom if she'd done the Lotto, she replied "You asked me that 10 minutes ago"
Then last week everything changed I woke up one morning with a feeling that we'll be alright, not just me but all of us. This Tuesday I went into the precinct and it was different. Less people, no aggression. In fact they were friendly.
The clouds do seem strange, like there is too many of them.

I thought Gary Coleman was dead. I seem to remember seeing on the news, they ran a clip of Diff'rent Strokes. There was a piece in the paper about there being a hex on the show.

Someone posted this on 18th of June;

IMDB

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
About six months ago, or so, I started vibrating. No matter where I was, whether home or work, I could feel a vibration; especially if I was sitting. That lasted about a month.

This vibration felt like sitting on an engine, similar anyway. It wasn’t a very stong vibration, but I felt it a lot during that time. So can anyone explain it, or has anyone else felt this? At first I thought it was an earthquake. Not many fault lines in Corpus Christi.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

In short much of what you stated is correct.

I did not mean to imply that spirit is dissociated from the material in any way; only that spirit and/or spiritual forces is/are not the primary impetus or primary factor behind what is happening. It is a cycle that repeats every 11,000 years or so.

According to the historical evidence there were always survivors after the cataclysm; this cataclysm is a galactic cycle that repeats it self. The Maya, Inca, native american indians and others are aware this as well. There will be survivors after the next one. We're proof that there were survivors.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes, I have noted changes in the sky, cloud formations, the transit of the sun and moon, position of stars, etc.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Anyone here ever noticed a change in the meaning of a word, even for a short period of time ?
Must sound stupid, but I have had this multiple times with every day used words.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok..... the SKY....

I've been trying to ignore it now for at least 3 days.

I work outside all the time, and I'm used to the SUN. I work around water too, reflecting the light into my eyes. Ive done this since 1993.

I have really good Ray Ban sunglasses, about 4 or 5 pairs, and Military UVx shades and Laser Protective sunglasses as well ( Green )

I have noticed within the Past 3 DAYS how BRIGHT the sun is.

It hutrs my eyes just looking down at the ground. I cant walk between my truck and a job ( 100 FEET ) without my shades. IM TRYING every PAIR TO GET THE BEST ONES.

THE SUNLIGHT...Its "SHARPER" Brighter, and a bit more hostile than normal. I know its summer, but I'm really used to it. Its differant now this week.

Also the CLOUDS...... Oh My GOD the CLOUDS~!

Layer upon Layer, High clouds, low clouds, rain clouds and BLUE SKY all at the same time. It ALSO looks MUCH BIGGER than normal... like the feeling I Get when I go to Colorado or Wyoming... BIG SKY!

I'm in Dallas and you just dont see a bunch of sky until this week.

Its really pretty, but its really 'off' as well... Just too HIGH, Differant color of Pale blue, lots and lots of clouds. Many Layers , Puffy and "marshmellowie" mixed with "thin whispy" and thunderheads.

So I'm In TEXAS and another poster is in Scottland, posting the same thing... I'm sure there are others in this thead from other parts of the World seeing this, or FEELING it with the Bright Light.

Heck, I even changed out my contacts last night, a week and a half ahead
of schedual.

I have 5 Pairs of Sunglasses in My truck, trying to find a color that is BEST for the Light this week. My Hats are about pulled down over my eyes with shades on as well. I had to clean my windshield today to SEE to drive!

I'm really trying to ignore it, but I have to speak up now. Too many people here have said something about it.

Who Else? and Where are you?

I bet a light meter would tell a story, Mr Photographer. 5000 Kelvin= Pure Daylight right?

Whats it reading TOMORROW? ( dark here now )

Blitzkreigen

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

I'm in Corpus, my hubby works third shift so I'm up all night. I've notice that the sunrise is way too bright. I have to close my drapes around 8:00 am to get ready for sleep around ten. By the time I wake up at 6:00pm it's not as bright.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Thank You for that.

Tomorrow, try looking at the sky either in the mornig before you go to sleep, or tomorrow evening when you get to go to work.

We really are close and should have approximately the same sky patterns, when discussing this "across the planet" on ATS.

I'm waiting for "Breaking News" from Scientists that the Sun has gotten BIGGER and Brighter all of a sudden.

I know "Helio observers" must be Seeing and Measuring something strange, I just dont know who to ask or how to look that up. I doubt its posted anywhere as of yet anyway, because Scientists like to play it safe and retain FACE.

I'm seriously expecting to hear something in the next few days to a week on the National News about the SUN being Brighter.

Blitzkreigen

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Unfortunatly, here in Scotland today it is raining heavily, so light metre is not feasable.

Can I just add, What we are missing is the ability to see the "bigger picture". Think 2012, the need to have one world government, distortions in time and death?, the UFO connection, the increase in sightings and media coverage and my own main concern, the Cern connection. Its there, as pieces of a jigsaw. I think we need to put those pieces together urgently.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm blown away by the mention of clouds, brightness and all.

I was sitting as I do every afternoon out in the sun, listening to the animals etc when I looked at the clouds as usual but noticed something really weird in the "design". I mentioned to the others at the table and they were THINKING THE SAME THING!

Well the globe is warming yes, due to the sun or SOMETHING else. Pluto, moving away from the sun is warming etc. So yes something is happening in our system or galaxy.

The one thing I wonder is are we actually starting to draw closer to the sun!? Spiraling the drain kind of thing? I read here that the earth's core is changing but unusually out of step to its normal beat.

Perhaps our gravity/frequency/atmospheric pressure is changing too in response to cushion the change somewhat. There's no doubt hat such things affect animals etc so why the hell not humans?

This topic, in particular, really has me by the short and curlies. Collectively we are onto something here.

If the earth was drawing closer to the sun then our warming could be explained quite easily, however, the days would not necessarily be any longer or shorter.

INTERESTING!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitzkreigen

THE SUNLIGHT...Its "SHARPER" Brighter, and a bit more hostile than normal. I know its summer, but I'm really used to it. Its differant now this week.

Also the CLOUDS...... Oh My GOD the CLOUDS~!

I work outside as well, and can't find sunglasses dark enough to block out the light!! Yesterday for the first time ever, I got a sunburn through my shirt. I live in Florida, and have worked outside for the last 10 years, so I'm used to it. Or was used to it anyway.

I also saw a repoprt on CNN about the planet Mercury shrinking. Is it boiling away?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think I have the answer....

There is a book called "Co-Evoloution" by a man who claimed he was abducted by aliens.

But these Aliens were US from the future!

They were working to correct the past in which their ansestors (us) had done bad, so they would correct this to make the future better.

He discovered all this after finding a ten day gap in his mind, so under deep hypnosis he found out where he had gone!

They are working to correct the past to correct there future!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
TextKurt Vonnegut just written about it a decade ago, read TIMEQUAKE...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes i noticed it too.
The sky is unusual bright here. Wel, bright is not the good word for it, call it intense.

Its like the sky itself is lightening up the Earth instead of the sun.

Ooh by the way i encountered a weird moment this morning.
I woke up, the clocks said it was 8.30. I thought to myself, well, just ten more minutes. Then again i woke up and it was 7.15

Look, these things can happen, but this morning everyone that slept here noticed it.

Im really really going trough the roof right now, what the bleep is happening here.

Ooh and btw, i indeed cant find any signs of KITT dying, but he did surely die. Like i said, i even went to watch some Knight Rider episodes just for old times sake.

Actually i am getting a little angry here, someone or something is playing with us all and i cant say i like it. If it comes out what is happening, the people who do this have a lot to answer to.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Ok, Ive been thinking about this all day.
I had to come home for lunch to ask this question...

NORMALLY.... at what DATE in the SUMMER are we closest to the SUN?

Would that be the Summer Solstice? I really dont know... I'm asking for a date.

Now TODAY where are we in realtion to the point closest to the sun....PAST it OR Right On It or not even there yet?

I'm just trying to be scientific and realistic about what I'm seeing... basically just to ease my mind.

Anyone have the DATA on where we are in our orbit around the Sun?

Is it getting closer now or are we getting further away?

I guess that would be the day of the Longest day right?
then daylight gets shorted every day after that?

I'm sorry I'm not Astrologically Educated... But I Do know there is a date and time where we should be closest, longest day light hours, and etc...

Please let me know...

I'm Venturing Back out into it now... If I dont return soon, look for the melted puddle with two pairs of sun shades on .

Best Regards,

Blitzkreigen

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

Yes. This happens and it's so subtle and often reversible that it gets overlooked. I've noticed that a particularly popular television program or pop song can temporarily add nuances to certain words, that often don't last.

Also. Doggoneit. I have to admit in a "course change vibe." I hate to, but it was pretty powerful. Actually, I feel better. I do.
I don't know about other people...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have noticed the moon up every day in mid afternoon.

I have noticed it for months. I told my husband, he said that is normal?

Is it? I have never noticed that before.

Ama

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
...he walked among the cities and streets of this world holding his mission dear to his heart...never to speak of his thoughts and actions....but knowing his duty was not to gather attention....He walked the path of infinity..fitting into an infinite pattern...his to destroy..his to rebuild...always walking forward....without fear in his heart...because he knew it was all going to be alright...of all the possible outcomes...success or failure...he walked them all....each life the same life....one life...this life....he died countless times and his mission always failed....reborn each time into the same vessel...the cycle of his earthly life over and over again to no avail. Stripped of his memories in each cycle...he began anew...only dimly aware of his true purpose and destiny....

his story is embedded into the network...in lonely places seldom visited...and even then only by him...but within the network....he saw the patterns....reaching out though the years....all the incarnations of his being..from the beginning of history to the present....a long line of Heros...given the tools of this era he used the net to search...for something...he knew...that somewhere out there was the truth...of why his dreams pushed him to become...what he was afraid to become.

He Was Born To Save The World.
But He Was Afraid...He Feared.

He Was the Paradox....He always was....his fear in his life kept him from realizing his full potential...always playing the fool...always putting off the things that mattered....years later...now fully aware of all the cycles of this life he had wasted...one life countless times...and he failed each time...one life...this live...for eternity without resolution....

He faced his destiny with clear eyes.

He Knew What He Had To Do.

and he did it he erased himself from that timestream.
and as he died...he smiled...for when he awoke...it would be a new world...a new day...with one path left to follow to the end...the path to Light...A Future in Which He Never Existed in before.

this world this time....He died in that universe...closed the door and shut off the lights.

When I awoke...I didn't know where I was...I didn't know who I was....the sky was so blue that day...I didn't know anything....or where I was going...I only knew what I was going to do when I got There...I knew I was Alive.

I Knew How to Win.
And Ive Won Everyday since then.

And I can teach other how to Win.

all you have to do is ask.

I won't deny those who have faith in me.

once you take a name...you own it...you become the living embodiment.

I Became What I always Wanted To Be.
I am A Man Of War...but I Fight for Truths That No Longer Exist...the Truth Of My Heart.

the only war Worth Fighting...The Only Thing Worth Dying For.

I Am New...Yet Ancient...Untested..Yet Proven.

www.the-world-in-focus.com...

I never existed in this universe before...when the boy died...his spirit passed into infinity...but his body lived on...moved by the spirit Eternal...he knew what he had to Lose...in order to gain what he could not lose.

I wear his flesh...I have his memories...but I am not him....I am only Kalki Maitreya...Only the Soul Core...The SolCore.

www.myspace.com/solcore

No Hidden Agenda....this is not about money...this is not about fame...this is about life.

And Life Only.

the Friend Of a Friend....The Enemy Of the Enemy.

I, SolCore

"Without a Thought in my head...Without a Doubt In my Mind...Though Blind I go Foward...For In A World Of Darkness...Only The Blind Walk Without Fear." Chanly Smann

"Light the Darkness." Bob Marley

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join