It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by DDay

I gave a brief explanation of why some people remember their previous world-line history rather than the post-collapsed world-line history. Please see some of my prior posts in this thread or U2U me.
-Euclid

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 9-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Another thing, I also have been having memories of what I'm supposed to be doing and where I'm supposed to be instead of here, or things I have "done" in the past 4 months. Sometimes I think I'm delusional, but it feels so real. The first feeling I get when I wake up is "Why am I here I don't belong" now. Its not something I try to do on purpose, its automatic.

I don't take any drugs, experimented with weed for a month and shrooms (once). I stopped doing them because it only amplified these ridiculous feelings I had. Also, for some reason, I've had this fascination with getting struck by lightning. Almost as if I'm going to or I already was or to be honest I don't really know. I can't explain it. And the dreams I've been having..sometimes they are so vivid they seem more real than this surreal experience I'm having now.

Sigh. I think I'm crazy. Which kinda sucks because i was in perfect mental health up until the end of last year. But if you see a 20 year old kid die by by a lightning strike soon in NY (odds are what, 1 in 250,000?), I'd say maybe its time to start worrying if theres anything to this 2012/collective conscience/time distortion thing after all.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well up until last night I thought we are all nutty nuts from a nut bar that belong in a psychiatric hospital, even more so with you people claiming "so and so is dead but he's" and vice versa.

However, something EXTREMELY strange happened that I had to call my friend and talk about it.

I am a very musical person. I do not have the required talents to CREATE music, but I can tell you exactly what song I was listening to (if any) at any certain place whether it be 3 years ago, 5, or even 10. In fact, I view my life's transitions and periods through what music/songs I was listening to at the time. I choose a group of songs usually (around 90 or so) and I'll listen to them over a certain length of time before I change them. Not on purpose, just sometimes my personality thinks its time for a change. Weird I know.

So heres the deal. I listen to rap/hip/hop R&B, but very rarely back in the day. It was all rock n roll with some other stuff. So yesterday I pulled out my MP3 player which I have not touched in 6 months, and have not been able to transfer any songs on it for the better part of a year because I lost the USB cable. This pissed me off a lot because I was never able to get rid of any songs that I had come to get tired or annoyed of. I can pretty much tell you exactly what songs I've been listening to on that thing for that past year (2007) and what places I was at when I've heard them play on my MP3 player. Its not so much as memory recollection as it is a feeling for me.

As soon as I get the dust off it and everything, I start playing it on shuffle (naturally). So the usual stuff comes up and then something odd happens. A song by "Birdman" pops up. Now, I always WANTED to have grown up with a little more hip hop in my life to give me a different perspective on life.

But heres the thing. I NEVER downloaded Birdman. I don't even know who he is. Theres some Akon in there, some Wyclean Jean, and other stuff that I have NEVER HEARD OF in my life. I can usually tell what song is playing (if I have heard it before) within the first 3 seconds. Then there was "We takin' over", which I have heard on the radio, and I KNOW if it was on my Mp3 player I would have been able to remember where that song played while on my player. Its such a memorable and popular song I would have SOME memory attached to it. And I probably would have played it on purpose too, because I happen to like the song.

All in all theres now 112 songs on my playlist, which seems fairly odd because I remember it being at around 103 or something closer to that. The next step to do is to dig out my old computer which I downloaded these songs into my MP3 player from, and check to see if any of these songs are on that playlist. Even so, I LOST THE USB CABLE a long time ago. These are fairly recent songs in '07.

So now I don't know if I've really lost my mind or something strange is happening with time. The best way to describe it is ever since January its as if someone suddenly tore me away from one world and put me in another. I used to be VERY popular but now I feel alienated. Friends still call me to go out but I always decline. I don't know whats going on.

I usually come here to laugh at the crackpot theories people have and just to generally lurk around. Never in my mind would I thought I'd be loony enough to actually post something like this. I DON'T want to, actually. I enjoy being a sheep to be honest. I want to live my life with other people worrying about crackpot loony theories about "greys" and "2012" and "time distortions". I want no part of it. Because honestly, the way you guys live is no way to live life. Constantly worrying or speculating or wondering what the hell happened/is going on. No offense to you guys or anything, but its just not for me.

just bumping to next page to see if anyone else has something like this going on

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by FrankP

I had actually alluded to the fact in an earlier post that there were many other changes that had occurred that I would not recount as they were personal and would therefore be obscure referential data that others would find meaningless in the context of this thread.

Yet here is one that you can relate too. I am a musician. I have a degree in it and palyed as a studio musician for several years before switching up careers to something that provided the lifestyle (money) of a rockstar without the starving artist BS.

There are only a handful of bands and musical artists that I listen too for enjoyment. One of them is thr Stone Temple Pilots. They had a song called Gasoline that is now for some reason called Vasoline. I listened to this song when it first came out endlessly repeating it and liking it so much that I learned it on guitar. But even on my old PC the original I ripped from the CD and all the downloads are now called Vasoline instead of Gasoline. The words of the song are different but everything else about the song is the same.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

sorry but i disagree. you can be stupid and still make a ton of money. I know some people that couldn't plug a phone line into the wall jack and still manage to make over a million a year.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just a thought.

In Daniel 7:25 it says the Antichrist will change the times and law.
Maybe it is not jewish law, but rather the natural law of physics.

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time"

I remember Mr rogers being dead years ago before the recent death and telling people as much.

I have thought of this time line thing. Here is something I wrote a few months ago on my my space blog:

remember feeling free, looking up at the night sky, feeling the breeze.
Feeling part of the universe of possibilities. Everything was clear and in rythm. Someone heard my thoughts. Everything would be ok.

Now when I look to that sky,I hear noise. There is a rumble in minor. The time line has shifted, and it is broken. Oneness has separated. But I remember that first feeling, and that memory I will choose to be my truth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My time is drifting away but somwhere in time I still linger with nature, whats Right and can never change. I will always be with natural perfection.

A soul is gone from within my energy. The pain has changed the environment, but somewhere it is there waiting for me to join with it again.
I hugged it and asked it " Where did you go" There was no answer. Just tears.
As for a clear moment I felt you and realized you went with me. And I will go with someone else. The cycle of life will in this way remember us all.
"Walk, don't run"

++

The feelng of it being in minor I write about, you know how when a song is done all in minor and it just sounds errie, thats how I feel about the planet now.

Ama

[edit on 9-7-2008 by amatrine]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Reply to post by FrankP

I had actually alluded to the fact in an earlier post that there were many other changes that had occurred that I would not recount as they were personal and would therefore be obscure referential data that others would find meaningless in the context of this thread.

Yet here is one that you can relate too. I am a musician. I have a degree in it and palyed as a studio musician for several years before switching up careers to something that provided the lifestyle (money) of a rockstar without the starving artist BS.

There are only a handful of bands and musical artists that I listen too for enjoyment. One of them is thr Stone Temple Pilots. They had a song called Gasoline that is now for some reason called Vasoline. I listened to this song when it first came out endlessly repeating it and liking it so much that I learned it on guitar. But even on my old PC the original I ripped from the CD and all the downloads are now called Vasoline instead of Gasoline. The words of the song are different but everything else about the song is the same.

-Euclid

yeah but these are actual songs on my MP3 player that I can view today. I KNOW I have never downloaded any of these songs for a FACT. Its as close to hard physical evidence as I can get, at least to me, that something strange is going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK...seriously Walter Cronkite is not dead....that is stranger than Billy Graham not being dead.
Can't we have like John Lennon, George Harrison and Heath Ledger not dead instead?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry for the anonymous reply. Too lazy to login

A few weeks ago, my friend and I were walking from class (the same route we always take) when we came to a stop at the same time. Something was wrong. We stood there in the middle of the sidewalk in Philadelphia, looking around for something we couldn't quite place. Neither of us could tell what it was, but something had changed in our surroundings.

We sat down on the bench to talk, discussing time travel, dimensional shifts, whathaveyou. Then my friend looked up towards a building across the way, got wide-eyed, and said, "That tree wasn't there."

I look up, and sure enough there is a giant tree (over 30ft high) right in front of one of the buildings. We walk slowly up to it, look at the surroundings... The tree had not been there the day before. We look from other angles, other distances. It was new. That tree had never been there before that day, and we both knew it.

Ever since then, things have started to seem... out of place. People have been acting differently - more rushed, more... obedient.

What are your thoughts, ATS?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
okay just to let anyone feel any better you are in a good timeline!!!regardless of change there is no ove bearing tyrant so wierd big scary creatures and im here in this timeline......

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
reply to post by novacrsh

I actually remember seeing that on TV during the olympics and hearing my father make disparaging remarks. It feels like an older memory, not a newer one. I don't know if I should trust my memeory anymore though.

I would say that you CAN trust your memory, it's probably the only thing you can trust at this point.... our memories are not the problem. History is issue here and it is only a symptom of some "thing" that is occuring that causes us to have different memories of what has transpired in the past.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankP

Reply to post by FrankP

-Euclid

yeah but these are actual songs on my MP3 player that I can view today. I KNOW I have never downloaded any of these songs for a FACT. Its as close to hard physical evidence as I can get, at least to me, that something strange is going on.

I agree with you 100% that it is very good circumstantial evidence.... and that is part of the problem-set we are dealing with here and that I have been analyzing for a number of years. Due to the nature of the problem tangible evidence is impossible to document due to the quantum nature of the universe/multiverse when a world-line collapses. In a world-line collapse the predominant quantum data-set takes precedent over the resultant historical data-set of the merged-world-line. All subsequent data in the sub-ordinate world-line is essentially over-written by the predominate world-line data. And because "mind" exists outside of "time" some of us are able to remember/recall our memories of the sub-ordinate world-line.

I would assume that when you look at your PC you will find that it was downloaded there and transferred to your mobile device but that you will not remember downloading it on that date or the transfer to the device. Which is what would be expected if there was a world-line collapse. Essentially your pre-world-line-collapse memory-data overwrote your memory-data from the other world-line.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I read your post on monday after feeling all weekend that something was different. i too have had the feeling that something big is going to happen soon, i feel that we are on the verge of that at the moment.I also have times ,and have had these for as long as i can remember, when it feels like something has changed and i dont belong where i am, its hard to describe now ive decided to write it down. Early 2004 my daughter and myself visited the shopping centre where we were living, as we did probably 3/4 times a week. We walked up the escalator and when we got off at the top we both stopped and looked at each other. It was like we had stepped into a postcard, thats the only way we could both describe it, everything seemed so surreal and eerie. we went straight down the escalator and drove straight home. we both had the same experience at the same time.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Non sequitur at its best just like the post I was replying too at the time. Senseless quibbling. If perchance you take offence; don't. I am on your side in this matter. There are more people than I thought who have experienced what you have and taken in context this is a very real issue.... more so than I originally thought.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by euclid

[edit on 9-7-2008 by antar]

As I said I'm not discounting your epiphany nor your belief system (though I may poke fun at it). But I do not put any stock or faith in any entity outside of my Self. External entities can masquerade as Angels when they are really Demons. Be careful when putting your trust into discarnate entities that neither you or anyone else can influence or control. Some of them have existed for millenia and want nothing more than to get you into their realm as a source of food.

We are in complete agreement in essence here.

Additionally, there is no spirit... only quantum information patterns and consciousness; what the buddhist and hindus called mana and mind.

-Euclid

Although we will arrive at the same destination we do see things differently here. My training has lead me to not only to an individual space, unique, yet of no-mind.

There you will not find even the witness, just pure essence.

As I make no claim to have all the answers to this shift, I chose to trust deeply, and to go with the flow of the river on this one.

So far all is well.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have read this entire thread, and have to agree that Something has shifted. I first noticed it last summer, as did my wife. We have noticed that it has persisted through the winter. I have become accustomed to going to sleep, then "jerking" and waking myself up. I keep waking up from troubling dreams that I can't recall. I just know they were bad dreams. Lately, I have started to see "shadows" when I am working on something and am focused on the task at hand. This can happen when I am at work, at home, or even outside mowing the grass. It is almost as though I am seeing glimpses through a curtain. Occaisonally, I think I hear music, or whispers with these shadows, but like them, it is never quite clear.The people I work with are also experiencing these "shifts," but they only rarely mention it. (And I work in health care, and have for all of my adult life.) My patients also mention odd things going on around them.
I don't have a sense of impending doom, just a feeling that changes are taking place, and the speed of these changes seems to be occuring eponentially.
Is it 2012? Are we getting ready for a pole shift? A major climactic change? I don't know. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.
If anyone comes up with a concrete answer, I hope they will let me know. In the meantime, I'll just keep stockpiling. Just in case.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have read this entire thread, and have to agree that Something has shifted. I first noticed it last summer, as did my wife. We have noticed that it has persisted through the winter. I have become accustomed to going to sleep, then "jerking" and waking myself up. I keep waking up from troubling dreams that I can't recall. I just know they were bad dreams. Lately, I have started to see "shadows" when I am working on something and am focused on the task at hand. This can happen when I am at work, at home, or even outside mowing the grass. It is almost as though I am seeing glimpses through a curtain. Occaisonally, I think I hear music, or whispers with these shadows, but like them, it is never quite clear.The people I work with are also experiencing these "shifts," but they only rarely mention it. (And I work in health care, and have for all of my adult life.) My patients also mention odd things going on around them.
I don't have a sense of impending doom, just a feeling that changes are taking place, and the speed of these changes seems to be occuring eponentially.
Is it 2012? Are we getting ready for a pole shift? A major climactic change? I don't know. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.
If anyone comes up with a concrete answer, I hope they will let me know. In the meantime, I'll just keep stockpiling. Just in case.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Fascinating, but how bout huge Deja Vu with the knowledge that it really has actually never happend before? The it isnt officially a Deja Vu anymore because a Deja Vu makes you realize it did happen earlyer, but then what the hell was it

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I know the feeling your talking about.

And if you want some example's here are a few.

1) I remember Arthur C. Clarke dying a good while back a really good while back maybe 2002. But miraculousley it seem's he died on Wednesday, 19 March 2008.

2) When i looked at the year the terminator movie was created i was shocked.
it was made in 1984 ? Yet i remember clearly whatching this movie when it was released.

This however would make me only two year's old.

Some food for thought !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaspermartyrphantom
The day the OP posted this, I experienced something strange upon waking up. I live in Escondido, Ca and it could be rolling blackouts or something similar, but I had to be at work at 8am. My clock said 8am. I jumped out of bed, started getting ready, (my alarms didnt go off.) and looked at my phone. It said 7:30am. Then, I went downstairs, looked at a few more clocks, and one said 530am, one had a weird symbol on the lcd screen, and the other was the correct time (730am.) It was so unexpected, that this post made me remember what had happened, and made me think a little harder about it. Things are getting rather strange.

Ive experienced this too, on my mobile phone, some days ago.

Every time i checked it it was not in synch with true time. Somnetimes it was behind, sometimes it was to far in front.. really really weird indeed.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join