It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I also thought that something had occurred at one point. Then I realized if that were the case, we have another issue.

IF anything occurred, we have to accept the OP has a wife since she is speaking in the waking/knowledgeable part of the story.

And IF this is the case, then she becomes complicit inasmuch as she's assisting the OP in remembering the event/dream as he wishes and not as it occurred.

I'm hesitant to follow through with this line of thinking openly since the results lead to less than favorable ends.

Suffice to say this would mean the hoax is being perpetrated on the OP and not just on ATS.

[edit on 7/16/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Roadgravel,

As I stated in the begining I was a never doubting but listening I originally believed something may have took place with Dan. Now this was in the begining of the thread and I passed no judgement onto him until I had further evidence against him. Now that I have evidence of his lies I must assume his entire story was a hoax.

As I stated above, he has clearly lied about things in this thread which leads me to believe that he lied about his story. One lie is enough for me to write this off as a bogus story. If something really happened to him the only possibility at this point in my mind is he was heavily implanted with screen memories but even then it doesn't change the fact that he has lied in this thread more than once. So his credibility has gone down the drain.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say===>
HOAX,

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

You are in direct contradiction of yourself. If you "get paid for weeding out the false abduction stories and getting the real one's for investigation purposes" as you say you do then why would you wait until others have gathered further evidence against Dan to change your view? Wouldn't that be your job to recognize it based of Dan's story alone? Either you suck at your job or you are lying, based off of your last few posts, and roadgravel's quotes from you. Maybe I'm missing something here?

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

MadHatter,

I gave Dan a chance to contact me through U2U and further discuss what had happened to him. I looked at all of the evidence and his story, when it comes to abductions I realize it is a very sensitive issue I can never hastily make an accusation against someone unless I thoroughly go through the story but anytime I discover someone has lied about something intentionally like Dan has done I am wasting my time and write off the story altogether. I am an abductee myself along with my entire family so do know what things to look for and am very aware of the screen implants that usually always take place 96% of the time.

Now as for my statements I made in the beginning of this thread I have never said that I am 100% sure Dan was abducted by Lacertian reptilians but I did say that I am sure something happened to Dan now whether it was an abduction or a family problem or even psychotic problem for that matter it’s clear that something happened with Dan or he wouldn’t be here in the first place uploading his scratched up body now would he?. So again upon going through his story through U2U and listening to what he has to say including his most recent posts I have called it the way I see it a hoax. If he would have never lied in this thread I would have continued to work with him and been willing to help him in anyway I can but there are enough real cases out there so I won’t waste my time with someone on ATS who frankly I believe is pulling everyone’s leg.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

In your last two threads you have made it clear the OP was less than truthful in this thread.

If I may:

Was those differences in the accounts he posted and what he sent privately?

Would you say those differences were conscious contradictions?

And would you share what the lies were?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was going to offer to go up to scotland and visit dan as I know a friend up their who would put me up.

As for the ring, It may be too big yes, But copy and pasting fingers from one photo to another, LOL

The pics were taken at different distances so matching them up is going to be tricky at best.

I was waiting for Dans blacklight to arrive so hopefully we could get more pics through using that but since all of you have ruined the thread its pretty pointless waiting now....

Its taken me about 4 days to read this entire thread, Im well dissapointed

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by garyo1954

I am trying to find an image that even looks remotely like it.. I am not having any luck at all either.

Cheers for trying though - and that is one ugly beast too!

Your drawings actually look a bit like the "creature from the black lagoon".

www.collectiondx.com...

www.liveauctioneers.com...

Try googling that image.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by HaveYouConsidered?]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveYouConsidered?

That is actually another interesting point that should be addressed.

The OP describes the creature as being 6 foot, well built creature he grappled with, wrestled, and rolled on the bed with.

But instead of drawing the overall creature matching that description, we get a face, neck, and shoulders.

In the 79 pages of this thread not one time does the OP attempt to draw the hands, feet, body, legs, or tail.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dar Kuma

Dude, I very carefully resized that image and rotated it to match. It's accurate to within one pixel.

When you're given garbage, you have to weed out the trash the best you can.

The rings are different, and both are too big, though the one in this thread is about 2-3 sizes too big.

Stand back and laugh all you want. Some of us actually tried to get in there and do quality work. And it wasn't for my benefit, it was for the benefit of those who really are traumatized by these experiences subjective or objective, though they may be. It's one thing to post a story and say you're not sure if it was real, but another thing entirely to make something up like a Doc Savage novel and show your rear end to everyone. In MY opinion.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hear, Hear Badge!

You know the old saying, when you're given fish heads, you make fish soup.
Or was that a country song like, 'If the ring don't fit, it probably ain't yours?'

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You say you did U2U him? Did he reply?

Did ANYONE telephone Dan? He claims he had many emails, and telephone calls. Many or some, whatever.

I'm doubting that any ATS-er got his phone number, because that would mean they could visit him and he doesn't seem to want to see the light of day, (pun intended).

I'm not asking Dan, or asking for a phone number. (Nor am I asking for a sockpuppet to come on and lie again.)

I'm sure others wonder about all these supportive phone calls, too. Anyone who has been on ATS for a while?

(crickets chirping).

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

One thing's for sure, whether a hoax or not, Dan is one smart guy with an eye for detail. A smart guy capable of carefully and meticulously planning an elaborate John Titor sized hoax.

I actually never thought it might be real, he had logic-holes from the start. I thought it was a fairly terrible hoax. I guarantee I could concoct a better one.

He had conflicting facts in his first 3 posts. He had a lot of drama and chest pounding, but little actual raw data. All the proof was magically removed. His only witnesses were a child he never mentioned again (imo, that would be the MAIN concern, and mentioned frequently, I know I would), and a wife that not only talks like him, but hacks some words so badly, I've not seen anyone do it the same, ever. Yet his wife does.

Minor scratches not indicative of a violent fight, a flippant attitude after what would be the most harrowing encounter in UFO history, and silly things like knive handles without blades (not broken, just missing).

It seemed like a hoax from the start, I thought so before I finished reading his first post (actually after I read the title of his thread), and it only got worse from there.

Imo, we have someone that was bored, and wanted some attention and points. That's about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
reply to post by garyo1954

The only thing I fail to understand is why Dan posted his account in RATS, when at the time, he had no intention of moving it to ATS.

He posted in RATS first to test the waters. To see how his story held up under very close scrutiny. It would appear that his story held water, enough to dredge the current on ATS.
Did we ever see a photo of the broken knife? That would have been far more intriguing than a photo of his ring finger. Perhaps posting that photo was actually Dan's way of flipping the bird to us. perhaps it was a carefully conceived ploy by some on RATS to watch the turbid waters of ATS, as if tossing a hunk of meat into a pool of pirhannas.

I call for a ban, Dan. Clear and flagrant violation of T&C's.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
One thing I just thought of, and you have probably answered it, but I can't remember, did the being have any kind of weapon on it? Did you see if it had hands with claws or anything?

Have you officially reported this? And if not why not?

Are you still in the same place? Are you gonna move? If you are in the same place what have you done to further your protection?

Did this being seem famiular to you? If it did where do you think that you would know it from?

Somewhere, way deep inside you do you hope to see this being again? Just to satisfy your curiosty of what it is?

Why do you think it picked your home? Are you in a house or an apartment?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I actually never thought it might be real, he had logic-holes from the start. I thought it was a fairly terrible hoax. I guarantee I could concoct a better one.

It's thinking like that which gets these threads made in the first place.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dan, I would like to applaud your tenacity.
It takes alot of guts to post this outside of RATS.

Yes, you sound crazy....
Yes, you sound violent....

But, I hope I could protect my family just the same.

I also want to applaud your wife, who is doing a great job remembering seperate parts of the night. It sounds like she is doing a great job supporting the man who keeps her and her baby safe. Good Job ma'am.

Now, I am skeptical, but only because I have not witnessed this first hand. My skepticism does not prevent me from believing Dan's story, or realizing how difficult it is for him to come into the open with this.

As for differences in English and grammar with Dan's posts, I would like to say that I see no telling signs of his wife being his posts. I would also like to point out that much of Dan's vernacular is different from American words, as they speak different and enunciate differently in the UK.

Considering his location in the UK, that could lend some credence to the story, as the UK has been populated by our species longer than America.

Thank you for posting Dan, I am currently up to page 26 reading every post.

For the people who ask questions without reading the thread; You are wasting Dan's time, you are wasting my time, and you are wasting your own time. Stop and read the thread.

Most of the important questions have been asked, it is just going to take time for Dan to answer all of them.

If you are skeptic, or you just think this is a hoax, that is okay. But, keep it to yourself, and do not attempt to bring Dan or his wife down just for your own personal satisfaction.

And please... this is only my second post... but I can already tell that useless posts just clog up threads and waste everyone's time!

Please do not let the haters ruin the good work that you are doing Dan and wife! Thank You!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

If you are skeptic, or you just think this is a hoax, that is okay. But, keep it to yourself

I dont agree with that at all, every member has free speech within the T&C, so Dan can tell his tale, but if someone disagrees, or wants to point out inconsistencies, we should keep it to ourselfs!!??

Thats not Denying Ignorance.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hey Denied, how are you man

I agree with you on what you said but i think that some people tend to forget that there is a rather large difference between disagreeing with someone and the like, and outright being a troll and burning them down.

The latter, is wrong and i don't agree with it at all, I think that it is important to be aware of what action you are taking in replying to someone whom you don't agree with.

We should always Deny Ignorance,

But we should also try to Deny Arrogance too .

Omega

[edit on 17/7/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Dan, the 42 pages of posting that I have read has kept me glued to this computer. However, I regret that it is time for me to drag myself away and continue on after my work day.

Your story is definitely hitting home with me, and I find it inspirational that you weather all of this criticism just to attempt to enlighten the believers that are reading your post.

The skeptics are not worth your time, but you are doing a great job attempting to answer every single one of their questions as they ask it. For that patience, I commend you.

The one thing that upsets me, is that I am months away from RATS membership.

As for my first question on ATS :
Was this being in any way familiar to you. What I mean, is do you remember seeing any resemblence to figures in your dreams (before the woods incident of course).
Also, you thought initially that it was a car stuck in the woods. When you got closer, was there still a car? or were you mistaken and it was some sort of craft etc?

Thanks Dan .... keep on trucking mate.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Dan! I have a grat idea! Why don't you post an image of your wifes hand and your hand in the same photo with both rings .. I guess you have the same ring since you are married?

Then it wouldn't be any doubts that you are married?

Edit: I would love it if you could post the picture of the hands in full and as the original image... you may upload it on www.dump.no where there is only a 60 MB limit.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by tep200377]

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join