It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

Originally posted by Zaimless
Over and over you talk about not sleeping at night. The following quote is from one of your posts:
" Dude, i missed your posts because i was asleep. I missed your posts because i am sleeping like a bat in a cave. Soon a s darkness drops I become awake. I cannot even sleep knowing people are awake in my house OK ? ".
So I really cant understand why you were asleep that night. I wouldn't bring this up, but it is something that you repeat often in the posts.

I would like to defend Dan's statements, as these allegations have no truth behind them.

A) When darkness drops is alluding to the fact of the dark descending upon the land. So, when it becomes dark, he becomes awake. I believe you are assuming that he is talking about when darkness leaves. You are mistaken. Again, this is people making assumptions falsely.

B) Dan lives in Scotland. So, yes he might have been asleep when it was dark where you are from... but he was awake at night where he is from, hence he is asleep during short periods of the day.

Again, I can surely see why Dan regrets his bringing this into the limelight of normal ATS. If only I could gain membership to RATS.

You are a terrible suckup to Dan, and I can not understand why. There is no truth to this story and you STILL suck up? You cannot possibly have read the thread at all...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"Soon a s darkness drops I become awake." If he is awake in darkness then how did he wake up when the being showed up in the bedroom, because he would have already been awake.

In Dan's defense, I took this sleeping pattern to mean it's a new way he is now sleeping after the attack. That seemed reasonable to me, and initially was one part that gave his story some credibility. I went through a period of very bad nightmares and adapted new sleeping patterns. I would wait 'til dawn to go to sleep. I still, on occasion cannot sleep until the sun comes up.

However during the time when I had to sleep in daylight hours, this was very hard to accomplish when at the same time having to take care of small children. This is why I can't quite buy him saying he can do both! And do the 4 hour run. Go to bed at 5am and get back up at 7am with kids. I can tell you I was truly exhausted, because I had no choice but to take care of my kids.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think minnesota debunked him with his thread,

again, i think that guy, after reading his thread should be a lawyer.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
Hey check this out. I must type in caps for attention, I am not yelling

HEY DAN, DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR OR WINDOWS? HOW DID HE GET IN? DID THEY BRING A LOCKSMITH AND A GLASS AND SCREEN COMPANY WITH THEM?

He said the fishguy exited via teleportation, so he and dolphin, and the hybrid cube kids and blond woman must have all used this method. Funny though, the fishguy didn't deploy his teleporter while being attacked. "Ok my eyeball's hanging, half my face is torn off and I got a knife blade protruding from my shoulder ... better be off then".

[edit on 18-7-2008 by violet]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

I missed that thread.
Is it still around to read?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

you are that lawyer, I think that explains the hoax right there

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the guy really seemed thruthfull about it all, he got banned for wanting to provide truth the same day he said he would provide it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thanks.
Ok I did see this thread and was never able to view it. Sometimes this site won't load for me and I never do get to read certain threads.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Suspecting that someone would come back on this, I actually made notes of the times he posted. I have it saved it all in Wordpad on my computer.

This post was posted at 3 in the afternoon, his time, in case you want to check it out you can. But I am not so dense as to not have what facts I can get together together before I ask a question... The quote of Dans that I was making a point about was this, "Soon a s darkness drops I become awake." If he is awake in darkness then how did he wake up when the being showed up in the bedroom, because he would have already been awake.

Again, you are misquoting Dan, not in the context of the quote but in the time frame in which it is used. Dan was commenting to the fact that he can not sleep during night after this attack. Obviously he was asleep when the being first arrived. Now, he is having nightmares and trouble sleeping at night, which is obvious. So please, stop attempting to misquote.

And yes, I have read the entire thread, up to the point where Dan has quit the thread and declared it a dead thread. But you hoaxists keep attempting to find holes in his story where they are not.

I also believe him that he is married. His wife's and his grammar and sentence structure is entirely different. Yes, they might have a couple same words used, but that is because they live together, and people pick up expressions that others would use.

As to the claim that he is not married? This is one of the most ignorant claims I have heard. There is absolutely no proof that this man is not married. On the contrary, there is a picture of his hand and his wedding ring. And obvious on the picture is his wedding ring mark, with a slight shade difference shown. Obviously he has been wearing some ring on that finger for an extended period of time. Yes, some "subject matter expert" says that the ring does not look like it will fit. But, there is no way of actually telling that without actually being there. Photos can be misleading, but he produced the photo quickly to refute your false claims of him being unwed. For you to claim that this man is fabricating a wife, is flawed, and completely ignorant at best.

No, I am not buddy buddy with Dan. I am very new to this board, and have perused many of the threads already. This seems like a very genuine story, and I find no logic flaws in it.

As to the point where some say that he fumbled his story on the explosion of the eye, and his wife's testimony; I do not see where is story is misaligned. He said the eye exploded violently (as if it was at a different pressure level), and she said that there were pieces just hanging down. Dan was talking about the liquid that exploded from within the eye, and she was talking about the ocular matter that would still be connected to the socket. A single stab would not rip all of the matter out, so there would be an explosion of liquid, and matter hanging down. It is completely logical.

So, does anyone have any good proof that DT is making this up? I haven't heard any yet. Which leads me to still believe that this is a credible story, especially the method in which he decided to release this story.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

And yes, I have read the entire thread, up to the point where Dan has quit the thread and declared it a dead thread. But you hoaxists keep attempting to find holes in his story where they are not.

Pardon me. Hoaxists? If a hoax is being perpetrated it is by the OP.

I also believe him that he is married. His wife's and his grammar and sentence structure is entirely different. Yes, they might have a couple same words used, but that is because they live together, and people pick up expressions that others would use.

Belief in something does not make it true. That is the reason we ask questions.

As to the claim that he is not married? This is one of the most ignorant claims I have heard. There is absolutely no proof that this man is not married.........For you to claim that this man is fabricating a wife, is flawed, and completely ignorant at best.

If I told you the moon was made out of cheese and posted a picture, would you believe me?

The word 'ignorance' is not something you should be tossing around lightly. Yes, you are new, but that is no excuse for being rude.

This seems like a very genuine story, and I find no logic flaws in it.

All the proof you need to disprove it is in the story itself. Most has been pointed out on several occasions, backed up by several people, and continues to be shown.

The worst thing you can do is start answering questions that should be left to the OP to answer since you weren't there. Answering questions for him is not only misleading and confusing, it makes you part of the problem and not the solution.

One thing you should think about: If someone attacked you with a knife and was trying to kill you, what would you do?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Dont show me a picture of the knife. Show me a picture of the body. You honestly try to pull this crap on us ATSers. We need a creative writing/hoax section to move these threads into.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Possibly one of the reasons that Dan was so keen to establish that he had a wife (in early June on the Western Hebrides thread) is that he was already planning a hoax and planned to use this wife to back him up.

He tried to establish her existence and her interest in the dolphins which came into play when this 'creature' gave her a vision of one to calm her down.

He would have had some confidence in his ability to write as two people, little realising how many people would put forward well thought out arguments that there was only one author.

Also, his wife signs herself 'Sophie T'. As in Sophie Tanna??

I'm still trying to be fair and have put this forward as a possible scenario.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

there is a picture of his hand and his wedding ring. And obvious on the picture is his wedding ring mark, with a slight shade difference shown. Obviously he has been wearing some ring on that finger for an extended period of time.

That could be any hand, and any ring. Nothing is obvious about the photos other than it is a hand, and it is a ring.

Keep tossing out "ignorant" while making those kind of assumptions and pretty soon you're shooting yourself in the foot. The photos posted are nothing more than "illustrations", used to further the fiction.

I love seeing skeptics taken to task by someone who appears unable to apply some simple reasoning skills.....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless - something along the lines of because he can't sleep at night, surely he was awake already when dolphin fish man turned up

no, you get it all wrong - he only started sleeping in the day (because he's tired), and not sleeping at night (because he's scared) AFTER the incident !! !!!

Jon Robinson
(am man who knows that he will eventually have to set up an ATS account and stop posting annonymously)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I had thought about doing it last night, unfortunatley time and excess energy are not in my favor right now. My father passed away last month, so I have to leave tonight to go back up to Philadelphia, from Florida, to help my sister organize his effects.

If someone else can take the time to teach the photo experts about perspective it would be greatly appreciated. Take four quarters, stack them and lay lay them on a business card. Take a picture of it from just slighty less than straight above. Then adjust the zoom of the camera slighty, move 10 - 15 degrees off center and take the picture from an angle somewhat lower than straight above.

I was thinking of using quarters and a business card as their sizes are somewhat familar to most peple, (atleast a coin in general would be), and they are basic geometric shapes. With the three slight changes between the photos it will greatly illustrate how all the effort discussing a fact to try to disprove the author is merely grasping at straws in light of any material facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I actually took a pretty close look at the first posting where the two photos were overlayed (don't remember which page or who posted it). In that overlay it showed creases on the inside of the finger where bends at the first knuckle pretty clearly on the finger in one photo and with decent clarity on the second. The first two creases (or wrinkles or whatever) look like they had an almost identical pattern to me.

I also wanted to take those two photos, and enhance that area to see if we could show additional similarites, (again no time right now). I know it is not a fingerprint, but looking at my own hand each of my fingers has it's own distinct pattern of wrinkles so if a large similarty could be shown, I would think it strong evedince that both pictures were taken by Dan of the same person / ring.

The real question is "why are the posters who are so adamant that this is obviously a hoax spending so much time debating a detail that has little to no bearing on the overall story itself??? Surely there is some other material fact you could base the sheer oviousness of falsehood on...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Charlieslies88]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce If only I could gain membership to RATS.

Why do you need membership to RATS?

I'm sure everything he's posted there has been reposted here, except for some minor .jpgs of something.

Ask Dan to repost them here for you. It shouldn't be hard at all.

So, does anyone have any good proof that DT is making this up? I haven't heard any yet. Which leads me to still believe that this is a credible story, especially the method in which he decided to release this story.

Let me ask you this. If you were attacked by a fish monster, would you give up on declaring it true to your dying day, or would you abandon the thread which might provide benefit because a few anonymous posters said 'nanny, nanny, boo, boo'?

I mean a guy who slices and dices like Brad "Mr Smith" Pitt shouldn't be "scared off" by some ASCII text, right?

Or maybe the ego boost was obtained and there's plans for a new 'story' that need set up?

Just sayin'...

HTH answer your question.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

good question because you can register today, sign up for twitter and ask for 5000 points and it will be given to you.

just enought to get into rats.

kind of seems pointsless.

pardon the pun.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ATS remote viewers don't even have to do that.

Maybe one will grace us with a reading?

The OP has posted virtually everything on ATS that has been posted on RATS, anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

But you hoaxists keep attempting to find holes in his story where they are not.

Have you been reading the same thread I have?

His story is nothing BUT full of holes. His story doesn't make sense on a logical front, there is no way that is his wife posting (I imagine he is married, and she has no idea about this thread, or probably even that ATS exists most likely), and he tells the entire story in such a way to make it more dramatic. Is this hoax only very obvious to me? How can folks take this seriously at all?

This story is fake folks.. nothing to see here, honestly. If Dan wants to come back and seriously address the more pressing questions folks have, I'm all ears. But he won't, because it's a lie, and at this point, there is nothing he can say that won't dig him deeper into the hole he made for himself with his orginal poorly done story.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join