It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Oh please. If you were to take a picture of the "damage" inflicted to you by the fish being, while the bob was in the picture I might believe you actualy had the bob. However, having a bob and actually knowing how to use the tools are 2 different fish beings. LOL. I see nothing in your posts that states you have any experience living off the land or even surviving other than via books. Hell, your signature alone itself boasts you don't even have a 200$ shotgun.

Take "that" picture and I will admit you have a bob, nothing else.

Ball is in your court defending your, hmmm, what word did YOU use? Credibility, I do beieve.

[snip]
Game on however with the pic.

One escape kit all ready to roll and my burnt foot.

Apology in bold print will be fine.

See, your quick with your tongue and it just got caught in a door marked 'you talking out your arse'. You know nothing about me, where i come from or what i used to do before I settled down, JS nothing.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

Mod Edit - Removed insult

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Any how, i will take this chance to answer this question before i get asked it again.

I will never, ever ask a question of ANY being in my room, at night near me or my family, period.

I don't care who thinks he may of come with good intentions, you were not there, full stop. You did not see it, nor did you fight with it, nor were you shocked by it.

I was.

I have nothing at all to learn from a being that skulks around in the darkness attempting to touch my family. Nothing full stop.

So, no more debate with me over what i should and should not of done. I did what I did, and its a course of action I would take 100 times out of 100.

HOW EVER

As I have said, time and time again in this thread, should it appear, in daylight, announce itself loud and clear, present a clear signal of peaceful intent and say 'my bad' and apologise, I would accept that.
If this happend, i would say 'ok alls good'.

But it didnt happen like that.

It chose to skulk in the dark. bad idea.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it annoys me how a lot of people have the guts to question your actions while expectedly would of been shocked and paralysed if they had seen the creature in their own house. I doubt half the people who did question your response has a family and children to protect or could even protect their own back in an intense and fiery situation.

I sleep with a kitchen knife sticky-taped to the side of my bed because i've had someone try and come through my window and attack me a while ago when I was living in an apartment. I've had my dad robbed in front of our house while coming back from work. Things have been really unlucky for my family but I its better to be ready in a situation than be left with holding nothing in your hands.

Also If something or someone had the nerve to approach my bedside without making any noise or even a knock on the door during the night while i'm sleeping. I'll shank you without even thinking twice.

Yeah my family knows about the knife thing.. My mum doesn't argue about it anymore because its just a small issue compared to how much I do care about my family.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by nahsik]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

let me just say im sorry i posted that and i edited the bad bits out. for some reason i was trying to scare him into the possibility that maybe violence isnt always the best thing but i did it in a really dumb way.
so yeah i made a mistake im glad i can admit it . sorry again really! i dont want to be ignored either--so dan i sent you a u2u im sorry man. hope you dont have any nasty surprises anymore!

edit to add i also forget to think that most of us dont think we will do something or feel a certain way when a situation arises but then we do something unexpected. so its easy to sit here and so no or yes but if it happend to us we might do the same thing.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Bueno! You have an ultralight bob, and you proved to me at least, you are the same gent in the original pics with the same nonesense comic book story. Nothing more nothing less.

Here is your apology in BOLD: Dan Tanna has a BOB, he has yet to show me he has used any of it in a real life situation or demonstrate anything that can NOT be learned from a book. Not that it matters. So off topic here.

Wanna see my scars from the time I crash landed on the Albireo Double Binary system? Boy was I lucky as my heat shields held up to the scrutiny of two suns!! It was a hoot. I was able to commander one of their crafts after my crash with my special sun block suit. Sheeeeeit, it must have been SPF 1 Million blockage. Sure as heck, after taking off I used my FTL (that is faster than light for non space travelers) drive, I crash landed back on Earth after getting shot down by the Albirean's. We gave it a go hand to hand, I finally was able to use my Ka-Bar on him right after his stiletto slammed me in the right leg. Luckily that was the Albirean's last breath from his Bling-Bling-Lung.

I swear I have the scars to prove it too. Wanna see mine? Yes, I will post the pics.
You see my point?

Someone pour me another pint!

Edit to Add: You pulled the Mossberg comments in your signature? Ahhh fooooey. Got wise eh?

Oh yeah, mossie just dooesn't cut it for Mossberg? Hell, thats like calling California, Cali. Doesn't quite work. How about calling your country a CU*T? San Francisco , Frisco? Doesn't work either eh?

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Stockburn]

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

What if it was not hostile? what if it was just returning to say hi? The fact that you saw him and the fact that he did not really attack you but try to fend you off... and the fact that your home was cleaned up after you fell asleep or"forced asleep"... tells me he was benevolent.. Do you really think this being wanted to harm you or your family?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well I am trying to put myself in your position and I probaly would have attacked.... And like you said if in daytime the being would show up Then that would be diff.. but an intruder is an intruder..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Please read this:

educate-yourself.org...

It's all a NWO plan.

Regards,

John Lewis.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i frequent this site alot, found this worth posting on.

#1 Fight or Flight, period. He did what 50% of you would have done.

#2 on the electrocution, the pictures remind me of a harsh jellyfish sting. turning red again once warm water or heat was applied, cnidocytes evolved in many aquatic animals as a means for them to catch prey and defend themselves from predators. a simple touch of their skin/stinging cells is more like a electric jolt than any other aquatic animals defense, short of a electric eel/ray.. neither of which live in the OP's location.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

What if it was not hostile? what if it was just returning to say hi? The fact that you saw him and the fact that he did not really attack you but try to fend you off... and the fact that your home was cleaned up after you fell asleep or"forced asleep"... tells me he was benevolent.. Do you really think this being wanted to harm you or your family?

"Returning to say HI?" !!!!!???? In the middle of the night uninvited in the bedroom?????...Has everyone lost their f-ing minds???? Just letting everyone know that at my house if you're friendly you'll knock on my door in broad daylight, introduce yourself, state your business, or in some manner make it known that you have friendly intentions - tiptoeing around my bedroom at night and giving my partner dolphin dreams while you're bending over for a closer look ain't the way to do that... just for the record so its clear....
crikey - you peeps are too much....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

If its overt, its friendly, if it covert, its foul play.

if it was so friendly as so many people seem to think, why the skulking in the dark ? hmmmm ?

Sorry, dark, my house, my family, you in for a nasty prolonged suprise.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
one thing I am certain of is that RIGHT NOW...at this very moment we are on the cusp of, and in my opinion experiencing, dimensional shifts in time and space.
Look at the movies coming out in the near future.
Look at the world we are living in right now.
Look at history.
Look at yourself.
Look at that drawing of a fish being.
Look at the tesseract

Take another close look at history. An unbiased and exhaustive look. Not a quick peek.

Take a look at the ones you love.

All that you look at...is energy. = E=MC2

There are more dimensions than three. Just because you cannot comprehend a fourth or 5th dimension doesn't mean that they don't exist for other beings. It just doesn't exist in your reality. There is a lot that is tough to comprehend, but I have found that meditation helps. Either way you have the power to create your own reality.

The PTB have divided people so much that in 2012 the thoughts that you are creating and using now will shape the rest of your reality.

In the universe there are malevolent beings and benevolent beings.

Those that believe that this and countless other true stories are simply all a hoax will propel themselves into their own dimension in 2012.
Im propelling myself into a crazy dimension where there are no conspiracies and malevolent beings that will harm me, because I know for sure Im going to a dimension of love.

The trippiest part is that all of this came to me before I saw this video this afternoon.
If you can watch all of this video with an openmind...especially to the end...you are gonna get a semi crash course in 'whats up' on dimensions and the like.

What circling the square really means.

What a stargate is.

What all the weird # in your reality that you might be scared of really is.

What it is, is what you make it.

Love is the Key

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

"Returning to say HI?" !!!!!???? In the middle of the night uninvited in the bedroom?????...Has everyone lost their f-ing minds???? Just letting everyone know that at my house if you're friendly you'll knock on my door in broad daylight, introduce yourself, state your business, or in some manner make it known that you have friendly intentions - tiptoeing around my bedroom at night and giving my partner dolphin dreams while you're bending over for a closer look ain't the way to do that... just for the record so its clear....
crikey - you peeps are too much....

Quoted for the truth.

If he comes bearing gifts and is friendly, i got a doorbell, and its working.

It also has a sign saying no callers after nine pm.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
one thing I am certain of is that RIGHT NOW...at this very moment we are on the cusp of, and in my opinion experiencing, dimensional shifts in time and space.
Look at the movies coming out in the near future.
Look at the world we are living in right now.
Look at history.
Look at yourself.
Look at that drawing of a fish being.
Look at the tesseract

Take another close look at history. An unbiased and exhaustive look. Not a quick peek.

Take a look at the ones you love.

All that you look at...is energy. = E=MC2

There are more dimensions than three. Just because you cannot comprehend a fourth or 5th dimension doesn't mean that they don't exist for other beings. It just doesn't exist in your reality. There is a lot that is tough to comprehend, but I have found that meditation helps. Either way you have the power to create your own reality.

The PTB have divided people so much that in 2012 the thoughts that you are creating and using now will shape the rest of your reality.

In the universe there are malevolent beings and benevolent beings.

Those that believe that this and countless other true stories are simply all a hoax will propel themselves into their own dimension in 2012.
Im propelling myself into a crazy dimension where there are no conspiracies and malevolent beings that will harm me, because I know for sure Im going to a dimension of love.

The trippiest part is that all of this came to me before I saw this video this afternoon.
If you can watch all of this video with an openmind...especially to the end...you are gonna get a semi crash course in 'whats up' on dimensions and the like.

What circling the square really means.

What a stargate is.

What all the weird # in your reality that you might be scared of really is.

What it is, is what you make it.

Love is the Key

Thats the bomb. i love it, thank you for that.

Am going to watch the vids too.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

If this angers you so, why are you wasting your time here? He said 40 pages ago that most of his evidence consisted of a story.

Your frustration with the evidence does not mean it isn't evidence. It just means it isn't good enough for your tastes. So go home. Your attempts to debunk are certainly less thoughtful than his account has been.

Trolls don't last long in these here parts.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Dannielle-san uber Poseiden. The choice is not to give but to know.

Through Knowledge one can give and teach understanding.

Understanding comes from patience not impertinence.

Impertinence breeds fear and loathing.

Fear and loathing breed denial.

Knowledge of denial tempers fear. \

I fear therefore I react... I know therefore I fear not...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by Stockburn

If this angers you so, why are you wasting your time here? He said 40 pages ago that most of his evidence consisted of a story.

Your frustration with the evidence does not mean it isn't evidence. It just means it isn't good enough for your tastes. So go home. Your attempts to debunk are certainly less thoughtful than his account has been.

Trolls don't last long in these here parts.

Stockburn is angry because he tried to call it on BOBs (bug out bags) and called me BS. I hit him with the pic that said 'you a #### chatter'.

But, hes a troll that needs another drink, so leave the troll to its booze.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Google Video Link

project camelot
march 2008

David Wilcock...funny name... so was Edgar Cayce

this is a long video...1 hr 35 minutes...
all of it is sequenced in such a way that you can get a background of knowledge of well, holy #, all the stuff I have been fascinated with my whole life

I find it intriguing that at the end of the video, there is a type of intellectual spiritual conversation amongst these guys...and one moment just resonated within my entire body. The beauty of being able to choose the reality in which you would like to be in. Creating with thought. Its pretty powerful...

[edit on 7/7/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
Dannielle-san uber Poseiden. The choice is not to give but to know.

Through Knowledge one can give and teach understanding.

Understanding comes from patience not impertinence.

Impertinence breeds fear and loathing.

Fear and loathing breed denial.

Knowledge of denial tempers fear. \

I fear therefore I react... I know therefore I fear not...

Wow..... Quoted because its beautiful and full of resonance.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Trolls don't last long in these parts? LMFAO! Let's see here. Sleeper, John Lear, Clifford Stone, the list goes on and on, and that is "this" forum.

Thanks for the wisdom, however. Care and luck for delusional folk. ATS has become sad.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join