It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Belthermar

hahahaha so your book on extra terrestrial anatomy is out when ?

Also, frogs squeak and squeel when you pick them up and they don't have voice boxes... as do many cretaures with no 'voice' box.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Sheeper

Hope you keep them nice and sharp.

I like the big black one. Model and makers ? it looks sturdy to boot.

Way late on this responce but...The Black one is Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops and the Silver Smith and Wesson S.W.A.T. II. They are sturdy and sharp just incase some fish dude trys to fondle me at night.

link   

Originally posted by jamesder

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
You have no more evidence that Dan is lying than you do that he is telling the truth.

I have the evidence of 6 billion years of fossil records. There are no fish men. If the fish man is from another planet, it's an amazing circumstance that he chose to pay a visit to a person who happens to post on this forum.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by jamesder]

You got nothin actually...except your disbelief....Dan is telling the truth as he understands it...you are simply a poor judge of character...end of story...

link   
reply to post by argentus

Sorry argentus I must of missed it.

You know, some thing is tugging me from my childhood thats really making me say 'do i need to go much further back' to find out wtf is going on.

I hate to say this, but after reading a few things, i think the answer may be yes.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Sheeper

Hope you keep them nice and sharp.

I like the big black one. Model and makers ? it looks sturdy to boot.

Way late on this responce but...The Black one is Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops and the Silver Smith and Wesson S.W.A.T. II. They are sturdy and sharp just incase some fish dude trys to fondle me at night.

Nice.

Very blooming nice indeed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

On a side note let's not destroy a possible MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH in Ufology okay?

A breakthrough?! This was almost a murder. Even if the body had been recovered, what would people see? A mutilated being. I think it is far from a breakthrough. However I do have a question. If there was lightning, did it appear within the room or did it come from outside of the house. If its the latter, I personally would think there may be a mark on the roof/ceiling.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great story, took me a day to read the whole thing!

Thankfully I have never encountered an ET and I wouldn't want too under those circumstances (sneaking around in the dark).

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

A few questions, did his skin have a transluscency to it?

A) No, it was solid and hurtable.

How big were the scales?

A) like a Perch (fish) but very sleek and smooth, not like a land lizard but as I say, a fish.

What color were the eyes?

A) Like big cod eyes. huge black pupils rimmed with t tiny bit of dark brown / black adn alot of whites.

Did he ever say any words?

A) no.

Do you recall in any greater detail what his clothing was like?

A) Super soft, beautiful cloth, scaled but not armoured.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hey Dan, thanks for moving this out where normal ATSers like me can read it. That's a hell of an account for sure.

These questions might not be so easy to answer, but if you can I'd appreciate it.

1. Did this thing seem to want to retaliate in any way other than the shock? Or did it just seem to want to get you off it? It seems from the story it just wanted to get away, but at that point, I probably would have wanted the victory of knowing full well that it was dead in front of me.

2. You said you've had to fight for your life before. Was this fight anything like your struggles against humans or was there differences in how it "felt"? Weird question but I really want to know for some reason.

3. Sorry if this has been answered, I just read through 37 pages and tried to get it all. Can you just list the creatures you saw in the woods. Were they all different or just a group of the version that you fought.

Well done, regardless bro. I have no reason to think you're faking this. It seems almost from the aftermath of the "cleaning process" that you were drugged into slumber. Craziness.

You might also want to look into some writing, you and your wife have a knack for the written word.

And look at it this way. Based on its inability to really do any bad harm to you, you should be reassured that even if they come back around, it probably isn't for hostile reasons. It was just stupid to think you wouldn't lash out.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Dan

Any thoughts on a connection between the 'christmas lights' in the woods and the 'spinning light cube' in your house? Could these be the same entities. Just wondering if you go a close look in the woods.

The tree line in my mind was beautiful. fluttering, beautiful lights, like a real grotto type scene.

Weird huh ? but no, it was in my recall these fish type beings in the woods.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

A breakthrough?! This was almost a murder. Even if the body had been recovered, what would people see? A mutilated being. I think it is far from a breakthrough. However I do have a question. If there was lightning, did it appear within the room or did it come from outside of the house. If its the latter, I personally would think there may be a mark on the roof/ceiling.

Murder ? self defence.

I awakend, it was there, it got it. I was in fear of my wife, my child and my own life.

end of story.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Man,come on........I am sorry but I dont by this "aliens are fallen angels crap"......I am sure thats what THEY told you,but trust me THEY ARE NOT DEMONS,ANGELS,OR WHATEVER.They are as physical as me or you,except one difference;they come from star systems many lightyears away.That "aliens are demons/nephrem(sp?)" crap is just ridiculous.....dont by into their lies bro.Yea commanding them out in the name of Jesus works,but it is because most of the 'dark' beings have no souls(greys,some reptoids)........and when you call upon the power of the ultimate Godhead they ARE POWERLESS,but not cause they are demons.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

People like you make me absolutely sick. You keep saying you don't mean to judge, and then attack him by calling him a maniac and such. You view this as some non-situation that shouldn't bother anyone. I commend him on his actions. I would hope I would have the mind to attack and kill a completely horrifying creature reaching for my wife. It is completely justified by law.

Please just leave this thread and go find some tree hugging hippie forum that is more to your tastes. I doesn't matter what it was in his room. I will shoot anything I do not recognize as my family in my house in the middle of the night. Please, make a visit sometime. The world is better off without people like you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i must say at first i just rolled my eyes but after hearing from mods and such its kinda creepy, but the drawing;;;if thats how you remember the alien why is he smiling and looks to do know harm whatsoever. do you maybe feel you attacked a harmless creature that you could of learned alot from and about???

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by SantaClaus

Hey Dan, thanks for moving this out where normal ATSers like me can read it. That's a hell of an account for sure.

These questions might not be so easy to answer, but if you can I'd appreciate it.

1. Did this thing seem to want to retaliate in any way other than the shock? Or did it just seem to want to get you off it? It seems from the story it just wanted to get away, but at that point, I probably would have wanted the victory of knowing full well that it was dead in front of me.

A) i totally feel that it wanted to gain the upper hand but aggression and the element of suprise was on my side.

2. You said you've had to fight for your life before. Was this fight anything like your struggles against humans or was there differences in how it "felt"? Weird question but I really want to know for some reason.

A) Totally different from fighting humans. Grapple a human, choke hold them and seperate their oxygen suplly and they stop fighting. Hit then hard and they really don't want any more. This thing took a major assault and still tried getting the upper hand.

3. Sorry if this has been answered, I just read through 37 pages and tried to get it all. Can you just list the creatures you saw in the woods. Were they all different or just a group of the version that you fought.

A) just versions of the one I encountered in my room.

Well done, regardless bro. I have no reason to think you're faking this. It seems almost from the aftermath of the "cleaning process" that you were drugged into slumber. Craziness.

You might also want to look into some writing, you and your wife have a knack for the written word.

And look at it this way. Based on its inability to really do any bad harm to you, you should be reassured that even if they come back around, it probably isn't for hostile reasons. It was just stupid to think you wouldn't lash out.

A) well if it does come back with gift laden arms and an apology, well alls fair if it made a genuine mistake.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I think I have heard enough of your story to make a fair appraisal.

When the cleaners came back they may have erased your memory and what you think you remember is not actually how it all happened. If you really did attack and injure lets say a reptilian being and these cleaners were there to get rid of any physical evidence they could have completely removed those memories you had of the incident from you and your wife while asleep but they chose not to for some reason. Another astonishment is they allowed you to remember them as little children like creatures with green lights for some reason this could have been a false reality they placed in your heads when it actually did not happen at all.

It is in fact more likely something completely different took place altogether that you are unaware of given the nature of your encounter and keep in mind that 94% of all abduction and contact cases have their memories altered and most remember a false reality of what happened or never remember at all. I will leave that out in the open for you to think about and consider.

It is also possible though unlikely that those who showed up to clean the room were not in connection to your original contact or reptilian encounter. If these beings wanted you to not remember anything they would have erased your memories completely and placed screen memories over the originals. I would put down a bet on 90% odds that some of the screen memories were installed and what you remember differs from your actual encounter. Though you probably still did have this physical encounter and attack with a being perhaps lose a knife or break a blade etc. (I'm sure it all seemed very real to you and it would seem just like it actually happened.) I would have to say what you remember is still a false reality and mere screen memory that has been implanted along with when the cleaners came, you shrinking in size the room folding up etc. This all sounds like a typical memory installment from an abduction experience. It's not easy after something like this happens and the human mind gets very confused as to what really happened especially when these beings complicate things and implant screen memories.

Now I have never once doubted your story, I am also trying to connect all the pieces just like you are to help you figure it out. I have heard much more bizarre encounters and stories than this so it's not really a surprise. My best guess would be that these reptilian beings did come back or were there all along and had a connection in cleaning up the room I believe they had full control of the situation whatever happened including implanting memories of what they wanted you to remember and see. Some of your anger coming out may be part of your inner self or sub-conscious mind speaking out knowing that you and your wife were violated.

I believe there may be more to the story than meets the eye. I suggest you and your wife both do hypnotic regression sessions and see if you can dig deeper underneath all of the screen memories and find out what really took place as your memories both have been deeply implanted in my opinion. It might be quite painful and traumatic to go further than you want to because like I said 94% of all abduction cases we have recorded have false memories completely different from that of which really took place.

I wish you both the best and look forward to hearing about more details and the results. Feel free to U2U me if you have any further questions or if I can help you out in anyway other way.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey dude he was just adding his two cents worth, and I appreciate every little link or thought thats going to give me the upper hand.

Thanks again though for some superb links dude.

link   
You didn't answer my question, so I guess I'll just make my comment instead. It's kind of curious that you and your wife both misspell the word original in exactly the same way.

you:

Hence I deleted the origionals. However, I do believe some thing is going on in / around the wooded area of Inverness.

your wife:

Please let me be frank about these photographs. They are cropped from the origionals for two reasons: 1) I am not tolerant of people asking to having my husbands face on the internet

[edit on 6-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Thats not a smile at all. its an overhanging lip dude.

He had no smile, no friendly nature in it at all. It was horrific.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Thank you for your time and thoughts, and i will u2u you, for certain.

many thanks, Daniel.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join