It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I might try to make a picture of your creature. I have never really made a picture with photoshop before, so it might not be good, but right now, I'm pretty bored.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by casu10

Why didn't you just say you wanted me to go to bali stones ? and i would of replied what the heck for ? its grave site.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

cannot remember sounds at all. Only a deep animal murderous rage, the textures of its clothing and skin in my hands as well as eye sight.

Every thing else seemed to go out the window.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have never, in my life, read anything quite like that...and for some strange reason, I believe it. Maybe you're an alien yourself and you're convincing me and some of us with some sort of psychic ability. But, from my research, everyone who has a direct and close encounter with any ET...their behaviour seems irrational afterward...or during the encounter, which is why many aren't believed.

My biggest concern would be a question. Just what in the hell happened afterward while you were asleep? That is the question that needs to be answered. Not to stir trouble, but are you even sure that you're the same person...or your wife is? Or even child? No one knows what happened after that fight...or why exactly was the room cleaned up.

Be very cautious.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by casu10

Why didn't you just say you wanted me to go to bali stones ? and i would of replied what the heck for ? its grave site.

I didn't want you to go anywhere , I wasjust posting what Balnuaran of Clava is, as another poster suggested you to go there to find your knife

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I can't imagine I'd react that way at all. An obviously alien creature is just standing there, and reaches toward my wife. My reaction is certainly not go into an insane rage and stab it over 100 times with various axes and knives. I would push it away, I would pull my wife away, I might even arm myself, but I wouldn't slash it to ribbons. Man.. don't let Dan be on any First Contact committees, he may set a bad example!

As someone rightly said: Dan is making claims about something that is beyond anything previous. The burden of proof most certainly does lay on him. There is nothing.

I still think, even if greys or any other alien came into my place, and I lopped say, his arm off, and he bled all over my floor.. it would be there the next day. I don't think they have a magical technology that allows them to seperate their blood completely from my shag carpet with no traces left, whatsoever. What.. do they have some special super solvent? I could picture them on their hands and knees scrubbing at the floor..

I still think it's utter bunk. I'd even put forth that he was the subject of some govermental mind-control test before I'd accept what he told us.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Russ1969
So your wifes responce was dude, didnt you read where the flesh was ripped to shreads from slitting its throat. A stab is not the same as slitting it from one side to another.

naughty naughty. you keep doing this, trying to twist the account ever so slightly, and I am begining to wonder why. Lets see what my wife did write shall we ?

You also state that my husband should of tried to slit this creatures throat. It appears to me then you have not read through the account. My husband had this creatures face and throat hanging in shreds, this strange orange blood every where and you, you have the nerve to say " should of slit its throat".

She never ever said such a thing as you try to claim.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It never got hit with the axe people... will you please go and read the first post ? IT NEVER GOT HIT WITH AN AXE. period, ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
I have never, in my life, read anything quite like that...and for some strange reason, I believe it. Maybe you're an alien yourself and you're convincing me and some of us with some sort of psychic ability. But, from my research, everyone who has a direct and close encounter with any ET...their behaviour seems irrational afterward...or during the encounter, which is why many aren't believed.

My biggest concern would be a question. Just what in the hell happened afterward while you were asleep? That is the question that needs to be answered. Not to stir trouble, but are you even sure that you're the same person...or your wife is? Or even child? No one knows what happened after that fight...or why exactly was the room cleaned up.

Be very cautious.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

My wife says we were shrunk and span around the room whilst some small mini folks cleaned the room with green light . . .

What happend after this ? well, I still have no idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
and u still stay at the house ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is the pattern my wife keeps drawing - on phone bills, on place mats, on the telephone pad.

8 sided star is the sign of sun, eternity, symbol of life and 888 represents jesus in greek as the star octagon found in crop circles.

look

These are the secret builders of the human race and they do as they wish in the realm of mortal man. We are beginning to see weirdness propogating as ufos, shadows, and strange beings entering our consciouness.

The reptoid may have only been observing your family as you awakened to a state of fight or flight. Unfortunately for the aliens, when they practice poor judgement in our reality, and not operate in the ethereal, they become the victim(s). They can be a corporeal form and damaged by mortal man.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have found this to be a very effective lure when fishing for alien fish beings. Works well for dolphins, too.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers

This is the pattern my wife keeps drawing - on phone bills, on place mats, on the telephone pad.

8 sided star is the sign of sun, eternity, symbol of life and 888 represents jesus in greek as the star octagon found in crop circles.

look

These are the secret builders of the human race and they do as they wish in the realm of mortal man. We are beginning to see weirdness propogating as ufos, shadows, and strange beings entering our consciouness.

The reptoid may have only been observing your family as you awakened to a state of fight or flight. Unfortunately for the aliens, when they practice poor judgement in our reality, and not operate in the ethereal, they become the victim(s). They can be a corporeal form and damaged by mortal man.

Well..... I never. I just learn some thing else every time some one puts up an intelligent post. Thanks you for this, but man, I am so totally over my head with this whole cube thing..

its like these little folk could do what ever thye wished with it. Amazing, truely stunningly amazing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks dan for having the guts (which we KNEW you would...) to take this from RATS to the Forums. I'm sure the flames have been few and far between (I'm only on 9... I showed up to the party late. Seems you have a ton of new info, and I can't wait to get caught up.

Just wanted to give a
for you getting everybody involved; even if you gotta bat down a few trolls to get your story out!

Coven

P.S. Still scares the ever-liven S* out of me... Now the dolphin thing... dude... Even though this is still creepy for your family, you need to start writing your story in script form. It would put Shamalan to shame... ( might as well profit off of your families situation!)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Cheers Coven.

Don't mind the trolls, just dodge in and out amongst them. Your gonna see some stuff thats gonna make you go wtf ??????????????????

And yes that little cube the cleaners made us shrink with... even I went wtf ??????? and I was there !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Looks like sacred geometry.........Hey Dan,if you run into 'them' again send um my way,I ownt be so agressive(as I dont have a family to protect),I WILL GET ANSWERS AND PROOF(lol,one way OR ANOTHER)

link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Could be that he had a gut reaction- by instinct he knew it was up to no good. Considering how sore and irritated his skin got after coming into contact with the being, it is probably best he didnt let it touch his wife or baby.
Im not surprised at all. If he had awakened to see some unknown human in his bedroom his reaction would have been pretty much the same, and we wouldnt really question it.

link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

good morning dan i hope you and your family have had a quiet night,
for what it is worth i really believe you
but do you think that they have been before , maybe many times and you maybe have had enough and decided to fight back. you said that you are moving do you think this will help, maybe you should check for implants.
i really hope your family will be safe
take care

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers

look

This is all good and well, but one major problem here:

That is NOT a cube.

This is a cube:

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join