It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Am i the only one who thinks this story is extremely sad? For all you know he could have been coming to bestow upon you and your family some kind of gift or power or healing and here you go mad and attack it to all intents and purposes- to death! I think that says more about what frightening things humans are and in particular you, than how scary fishmen are in the dark. . I wouldnt want to get on your bad side mate. I am mostly believing you but I cant believe you attacked it with out even asking it anything first?? Is this how you treat everyone? It seems very strange reaction to me is all . I am very against violence. Let me know if this is normal for you and why you think you did it cuz its strange to me. But thanks for sharing it is extreeemlely fascinating! And I mostly believe you of course you cant have anyone believing you 100% probably its the most wild thing anyones heard. But I am very trusting. Thanks again for the sharing and answers.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Just for the fun of it I thought I would post another pic.

Give or take a few of the details.

Just for the fun of it...

Fair enough, it did raise a brief giggle.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dan, can you take a look at the picture I posted here?

It seems to match your description of the creature. (Scaly round head, big eyes)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Cheers for the back up dude

I told you I would back you up till the end,I know your telling the truth!JKrog doesn't break promises.....if Im your friend,Im your friend for life(even for some members who are immature[you know who you are],what are you REALLY DOING HERE DUDES,trying to get 'popular'?Ill STILL stand by you guys!You can do it,I will too
)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

My suggestion was that those people who said that they 'knew' Dan is lying simply leave the thread - as a form of proof of this 'knowing' that they have. I merely asked this because like most here, I am heartily sick of narrow minded skeptics loudly proclaiming that they 'know' Dan is lying etc.

One can remain 'neutral' on a topic and still ask questions - or maybe you didn't realise this because you are incapable of being 'neutral' yourself.

Duncan

You've have raised a fair issue. So show me one question, or one posting, where I have said Dan is lying....just one.

Can't do it, can you?

Now to be frank, not every question that has been ask was asked in an effort to disprove; in some cases the answers to the question would help prove.

Sorry you can't see that. Which raises the question, Are you looking for the truth?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
wow Dan that's some crazy stuff!! I can see why people think this isn't true as it doesn't seem like a "normal case". I mean I don't think anyones ever actually reported having a fight with an alien!

To be honest I'm starting to believe that you wouldn't make something up like this I mean come on he keeps going on about his points and RATS. Why would anyone post so much to attain 5000 points or buy into RATS only to have a hoax thread started?

Dan, did the being make any sounds? How frightened were you at the time? If you don't ind answering please.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
Am i the only one who thinks this story is extremely sad? For all you know he could have been coming to bestow upon you and your family some kind of gift or power or healing and here you go mad and attack it to all intents and purposes- to death! I think that says more about what frightening things humans are and in particular you, than how scary fishmen are in the dark. . I wouldnt want to get on your bad side mate. I am mostly believing you but I cant believe you attacked it with out even asking it anything first?? Is this how you treat everyone? It seems very strange reaction to me is all . I am very against violence. Let me know if this is normal for you and why you think you did it cuz its strange to me. But thanks for sharing it is extreeemlely fascinating! And I mostly believe you of course you cant have anyone believing you 100% probably its the most wild thing anyones heard. But I am very trusting. Thanks again for the sharing and answers.

It never ceases to amaze me.

It is dark, at night, in a bedroom, a creature vastly non-human stands over the bed adn seems to be about to touch either your sleeping wife or baby.

You then tell me I am wrong to defend them without asking questions.

So your against violence. You would rather ask a question, alert some thing to your awake status and who know whats happens, or, do as I did and defend against it from the start ?

Its nothing short of amazing. I would of done the same to a human if they had been stood there, so no, I don't think it was strange at all.

As for bringing gifts... well i have a doorbell.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Balnuaran of Clava

Balnuaran of Clava, near the River Nairn and the Culloden battlefield (Inverness), is a splendid and complex Neolithic cemetery.
This site has given the type-name Clava to a whole group of similar burial cairns situated only in the Inverness and Nairn districts. There are about thirty and are of two different plan-forms: the first one is the 'passage-grave', with a central circular burial chamber approached through the cairn by a low passage (as seen in the photo); the second type is the 'ring-cairn', with no passageway to the central chamber. Both types are surrounded by a ring of stones.

link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I didn't realize this thread was moved to the general public.
You have my complete support Dan, and I await the imaging from your UV light experiment.

This is why you didn't put this here in the first place, huh?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

What was asked in RATS stays in RATS, as will my replies.

As to the flamers, well.. they gonna need 5000 points to reach my butt in RATS.

I am new here but I believe you. I wish I had 5000 points but it looks like it will be a while till I do (I guess I can wait for the details until then
) but I would love it if you continued to post about it here as well. It is a fascinating story and I look forward to learning more.

God bless and good luck!

link   

ok, i did say i apoligize and am not afraid to say when im wrong. You are here responding to questions and my statement was wrong.

I only asked a few questions regarding the attack. One being why didnt you slit its throat. I just went back to read what you said about that and i see you stabbed it in the neck and jaw area. So your wifes responce was dude, didnt you read where the flesh was ripped to shreads from slitting its throat. A stab is not the same as slitting it from one side to another.

And you stated that you wouldnt be bringing things from r.a.t.s to this forum for us to veiw. Why? Dont you think when you decided to post here that a statement like that would cause doubt in many posters. Come on man, We are all on ats looking for the truth. All we want is to be shown all we can see. The whole point of why many people come here.

Like i said, Ive had some pretty bazzar encounters in life and to be honest, i wouldnt expect anyone to believe them. And like another poster said, If this is true it would be a major event in the history of the world. wouldnt you agree?

link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
Did it look something like this?

I do apologise I missed this.

Mouth needs aharder over hanging lip, there needs no nostrils, but slits down the cheeks that i presume were notril functions. Much larger eyes and no ears what so ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

He is telling THE TRUTH!!!

Here again you have made this statement. So I ask again:

What evidence convinced you this is true?

It might helps others as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Because alot of members do not want to post here in the open, they want their thoughts left in the calmness of RATS.

They don't want to get the 'dan tanna supporter' effect on their thread posts too.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

okay, so applying Occam's razor to this, you think his story is the simplest solution to this situation?

Are you serious?

Surely this simplest explanation is that this is just a big hoax? or a hallucination?

And why are you so upset? are you his wife? are people not allowed to probe and ask questions and poke holes in his story?

Or are you a co conspiritor in this situation?

Either way, everyone should just look at the facts presented

unfortunatly there are no solid facts

shocker eh

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maintainright

But... theres plenty of pics and constant replies from myself to try at least get this out to people so they can make up their minds.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Interesting story. Can you tell some more about the insides of the alien? The orange, transparent 'blood', or any other specifics you remember. Did you get any on your body or anywhere around the room during the battle?
Why didn't you try to communicate with the alien? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that give you more answers than trying to kill it and make it disappear? Why didn't your wife wake up when you were rolling off the bed? You'd think that would wake her up sooner than she did, unless she's a really really heavy sleeper. How did you catch the knife she threw you when your arms were restrained by the beast? No evidence off alien insides or anything... one would think that when stabbed numerous times, residue would be left... or did that all disappear as well? You said you saw the knife there before it disappeared, you should have taken pictures of that as soon as possible. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep after an encounter like that

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

To be honest I'm starting to believe that you wouldn't make something up like this I mean come on he keeps going on about his points and RATS. Why would anyone post so much to attain 5000 points or buy into RATS only to have a hoax thread started?

I could think of many reasons.

Not saying he is making a hoax of course, I'm just answering your question.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Excellent post Dan Tanna, im glad you acted the way you did in the encounter, I would have done the exact same thing.

Many times, I have been in the "rage" where its a fight for your life, I just got a few questions for you.

1) Given the physical rage you were in, fighting for your family, completely respectable in all ways, was the fish creature you fought in that same rage you were in? If not, congrats for representing the human race dude, god bless (not to underestimate your strength, I mean it in a good way).

2) Do you think the creature will return?

3) Given how many times you stabbed the creature, do you think it was an andriod or a biological entity?

4) When you were in close promiximity to the creature, I assume like wrestling it, did it feel strong? Did you overwhelm it with strength?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Your pics are of nothing, red marks on a body? on a foot? a knife with the blade removed?

There is no evidence, there are no facts

only a tale of fishmen

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

I could think of many reasons.

Not saying he is making a hoax of course, I'm just answering your question.

Could you name a few? I mean what would he gain out of it? He isn't promoting anything. I'm just trying to get my head around this, the only thing that's making me not scream hoax is the fact he has actually spent the time to get so many points.

Dan, when did you sign up/joined for RATS?

new topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join