It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
hi dan

i have got to page 16 i have been here most of the day!

one thing i found strange that you said way back(might be page 11)

is that when you are in violent mode, the adrenelin rages and you can't sleep afterwards( not your exact wording)

but you did on this occasion?

so are you prone to violence?

you obviously have been in rages as you said you never sleep straight away after the incidents?

i have read your thread's on here before and i would of thought of you as sound of mind!

not saying you are not sound of mind,

its just the past violent rages that you experienced and could not sleep?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolicEdict

I believe he is asleep at the moment so it would be hard for him to answer.

I read through his posts between when the event was reported to happen and when he posted and I have to say although it is suspicious it does in no way disprove his story as we cannot possibly know his state of mind at the time. It sounds like the most extreme emotion he felt was anger not fear. Could be he was considering not even posting this in order to keep the reputation he has built and it took him a while before he decided to.

Also just a thought but if this was a hoax I think he would have just posted that this just happened to him. That he waited in itself doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I just wanted to point out, the latest illustration Dan's wife did, it is clearly drawn over top of one of the photos someone else posted earlier, one of the "did it look like this?" posts. The very 3D looking reptilian. Now I'm not saying that this necessarily hurts their credibility, she never said she completely drew the new picture by hand, I just thought it should be pointed out.

Also if they went after Dan for seeing them in the woods and having this information about him, do you think everyone who read this thread is now in trouble tonight and likely to have a similar encounter?

No,I read his statement last night via u2u and when the thread started...........Im still here(and not scared,okay a lil)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Please u2u me as your picture in your avatar made me recoil. I will answer it right away.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict

This is called BASIC DETECTIVE WORK.

More like basic BS work.

Fact: A man who was attacked by a giant fish beast and forced into a bloody knife weilding conflict with said beast is NOT going to get out of bed the next morning and go an an internet message board to chat about current world events.

How can you prove this?

FACT:
Mr. Tanna posted on ATS all day long on the 2nd, not ONCE mentioning the hell on Earth he had just encountered.

Did the OP not post his story on the other forum along with share the story to other members on July 1st?, How can you really say he didn't mention it, can you prove it to be FACT?

FACT:
Mr. Tann's mind set does not seem to have been effectively altered or impacted based on the level of calm and normal type printed in his own responses.

The way he responded to other threads after July 1st means nothing. Who is to say what he was really thinking inside even though he calmly and normally replied as he usually would?

18 posts btween said event to the first mentioning of it on here. I find it more than difficult to believe. That would be the equivelent to having been attacked by a demon on your way to work and then stopping off for coffee and doughnuts.

More non-sense and BS.

Ludicris.

Some of you people are so gullible it is painful to read your posts. Use some critical thinking for once, instead of blindly believing everything hook line and sinker.

Everything you have stated above to be FACT is based on opinion not FACT, you have absolutely no evidence to prove the above statements as FACT and that is a FACT.
. Anybody who is gullible to believe what you have just presented in this post to be FACT is on your hook line and sinker.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

I applaud my husband for posting this out in the open, and I firmly state that your vitriolic attacks in your wisdom against my husband are sickening. I dearly wish he had kept this a secret in the RATS forum, as seeing the low attacks aimed at daniel makes me very unhappy indeed.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

I respect the fact you guys have posted the story here for all to see, I just want to say, for your own good, you are going to have to be less sensitive, because these kind of replies are to be expected. OK?
Don't worry about them.

Also some of us might feel offended also when you two keep saying you should have kept it in RATS, as if the people who are not in RATS are all annoying dumb people, your just going to have to remember with most things you get positives and negatives, so don't worry.

Stay safe Mrs. Tanna

Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ok let me say that people will do anythng to get attentionm. I am not calling this a hoax simply a matter to be looked at with the ut-most suspicion like all ufo/alien encounters. I will not believe any of it untill it happens to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Right - you lot want to take this to the gutter do you ?

OK. To the gutter it goes.

Lets get twisty people.

I am totaly p#### off that people here look at me and the wifer and say wow they must be the same people. yeah i just got a full recap because i just been getting readu to stayw wake all night - the showers my prep me up.

So none of you been married or with a partner for a decade then no / well ill tell you some thing. we like the same food ! Gosh ! we MUST be the same person ! we like the same movies and outdoor pursuits ! DAMMMIT! we must be the same person then hey?????

so tell you what, omg she knows how i like my dinner and i like how she likes her chocoltae cake.....OMGZ !! Godzers we MUST be thesame ' # # # # # ## person then hey ?

I cannot believe you lot at all.

You get my pics of this craft, you get my imhjiures you get my onw account and you get my wife STUPIDLY trying to assist you when i cannot as i am dying on my feet here peopole afraid to sleep in the bloody dark because this creatures deicded to make me its science project.

so yeah i am titssed of at this. yes i am going to create a second account for my wife and then she can do her own thing here on ATS if she is in mind to.

her eloquence shames alot of you, as does her patience in dealing with you.

a '?' raised such a big deal that 'wow wee they the same people and my wife even lowers herself to your level to explain why...

she went up in my estimation - many, many of you just dropped through the floor.

and to cap it all i havent even had time to have a cherry coke or a nice civilised talk in chat yet.

Are you just going to rant and throw a temper tantrum or are you going to address the questions that I have asked of you?

And please, at the risk of being redundant here, please elaborate in full detail.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
hi dan

i have got to page 16 i have been here most of the day!

one thing i found strange that you said way back(might be page 11)

is that when you are in violent mode, the adrenelin rages and you can't sleep afterwards( not your exact wording)

but you did on this occasion?

so are you prone to violence?

you obviously have been in rages as you said you never sleep straight away after the incidents?

i have read your thread's on here before and i would of thought of you as sound of mind!

not saying you are not sound of mind,

its just the past violent rages that you experienced and could not sleep?

I have been on fire in a prison riot, I have been involved in hundreds of violent events within prisons, immigration detention centres and also other custodial settings, i have been shank attacked many times, I have spent time working in violent locations because of my past training..

so yes i have been involved in violence, alot of it actually, and i do know that afterwards i need at least 5 to 6 hours cool down before i can either eat or sleep.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the most ridiculous story I've heard yet. Sorry, I don't believe a word of it. Do you always keep an ice axe and a sharp knight right at your bed where your kid is sleeping?

The biggest shocker to me is how many people believe you fought a magical, apparently bloodness fish person.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is absolutely not BS that the OP waited until July 3rd before he started the original thread in RATS. It is a fact, and any member at ATS who has joined RATS can check this out.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Just like Mr. Tanna you have done everything here in your post except offer a reasonable explanation for the questions that I have posed.

And FYI...it is not up to the person listening to the story to dis-prove anything. The burden of proof rests squarely upon the person who is making the outrageous claims.

I for one do not think it is too much to want to know how a man who successfully fought off an electrical fish mutant alien just gets up the next day like nothing ever happened and goes online to post on an internet chat room as if he didnt have one care in the world. Make sense?

There should be a photo of you in Websters dictionary next to the words - Gullible Fool

[edit on 7/6/08 by DiabolicEdict]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
This is the most ridiculous story I've heard yet. Sorry, I don't believe a word of it. Do you always keep an ice axe and a sharp knight right at your bed where your kid is sleeping?

The biggest shocker to me is how many people believe you fought a magical, apparently bloodness fish person.

##### above, did you not at least read what i posted ? please tell me you did ? Look.... for the final time - it had marmalade orange blood, sticky but see through... now for the love of all thats good, please show me where i said it was bloodless?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I`ll repost what I posted earlier, I take the liberty of doing so because I understand that there are many new posts and Dan Tanna was offline when I posted.

Hi Dan

Very interesting thread, you are brave to share your experiences at ATS and I personally thank you for doing so.

I have a few questions based on my personal experience. And please bear with me, I`m neither going to preach to you in any way nor judge you.

In your experiences in the woods, when you first said that you saw a craft, were you totally aware of the time, are you shure that you can account for every minute of that first experience?.

When you first saw the ship in the woods, what where your feelings?, were you surprised, were you afraid, were you excited, or do you not remember what you felt?.

When this being came to your room, did you at any time get any message from it?. You said that you phisically damaged the creature, when you were doing so, did you get at any time a sense that this thing was trying to tell you something?.

Are there any prior experiences of this sort in your family, or your wife`s family?.

Have you had any further dreams of this creatures of creatures like it?.

What religion do you profess? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

Are you into the occult in any way, if you are not, are there any members of your family that are? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

Thanks Dan

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hey,I just wanted to say
for helping stick up for Dan and his family(I love you avatar,who drew it,an abductee,Ive seen it somewhere)Ive added you as a friend.Keep it up

Everyone else that is doubting:If you dont believe THAN FINE,but lets keep it civil.........this is EXACTLY why people dont report these things and why no progress as been made in this field.I swear sometimes the human race SICKENS ME,and thats bad because I am human as well.Sometimes I think it better if we were wiped out like viruses.(Sorry for rant,but come on!)

Dans wife: Did you get my u2u?(damn simily)

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
how do you feel about your experience in the woods?
do you remember everything now?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there as I have no opinion on this matter, but they say as a hoaxer gets debunked, and faults are found in his or her claim, they get more and more irate about the situation, before finally giving in. Again, no opinion. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

ok dan im with you now!

you said you and your wife are in health care.

i just imagined health care to be different but i see where you are coming from now!

funny how they picked on someone that can take care of himself.

i am a woman living alone and i don't have knives because i could not stab another being.

i would close my eyes and tell "it" to go away cos i have god within in me!

i have never encountered a being from somewhere else

but i have encountered invasion when i tried to meditate or pray.

i have learned to tell them to # off!!

and they leave.

but i think you met this being because you are equipped mentally to deal with it.

i am so glad i am not mentally able to deal with this scenario

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

It's ridiculous to base an accusation on someone because of what a person did after his traumatic event, just because he posted on the above threads from July 1st until he posted this story means nothing. Everyone here is suddenly trying to play like they are an expert in the field of a psychology and abductions.

He does not seem to be saying it disproves them at all, he is only bringing up good points, I actually thought of this too, I just didn't post it, right now I'm keeping all my suspicions and clues in my mind.

So no need to attack him, he brings up valid points. When trying to come to a conclusion with a story like this, it's best to research everything like a detective would, finding all the clues and signs to eventually come to a conclusion.
Which at the moment, I have not come to any conclusion.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join