It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That alien reminds me of this one movie back in the 80's about these kids at a summer camp and this little alien shows up.

I wish I knew the name of it but it was HILARIOUS just like this thread lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
*SNIP*
You still misunderstand.

It is not because of his alleged encounter with this creature that I called him mentally unstable.

It is because of the disturbing, and violent nature of the description on his attack on the creature. The detail, the words used, etc. It is borderline psychotic, or at the very least, something a young person would say to make themselves seem like a bad ass. I have been saying that all along, and other people agree.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The OP engaged in a life or death struggle with an alien entity which both 'bled' all over the place (presumably including him) and that fought desperately to get away (presumably both leaving bits of itself on the OP and in turn collecting bits of the OP on itself)

so...

Why not take a scraping from under your fingernails and from your different wounds, put some of the collected matter in several containers (making sure you keep the rest in a safe secure place) and send it to a laboratory for analysis?... taking care NOT to mention anything about aliens, of course

Buying a fish, scraping it with your nails and slapping yourself with it several times before collecting said evidence is however NOT permitted!... lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sounds like they may have been out for pay back or at least more curiosity. I suppose they could have monitored his return home.

Any friends who might stay at your place for a while and help with security or peace of mind?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Russ1969
...and considering he hasnt returned to the thread for some time now may be an indication That he doesnt plan on showing us anything.

So if my husband does not sit at the keyboard 24 hrs a day, that makes him a terrible person ? If he is not at your beck and call does this make him out to be a liar ? I am without words at your accusations towards my husband and I.

You also state that my husband should of tried to slit this creatures throat. It appears to me then you have not read through the account. My husband had this creatures face and throat hanging in shreds, this strange orange blood every where and you, you have the nerve to say " should of slit its throat".

I applaud my husband for posting this out in the open, and I firmly state that your vitriolic attacks in your wisdom against my husband are sickening. I dearly wish he had kept this a secret in the RATS forum, as seeing the low attacks aimed at daniel makes me very unhappy indeed.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

And considering he hasnt returned to the thread for some time now may be an indication That he doesnt plan on showing us anything.

So if my husband does not sit at the keyboard 24 hrs a day, that makes him a terrible person ? If he is not at your beck and call does this make him out to be a liar ? I am without words at your accusations toward smy husband and I.

You also state that my husband should of tried to slit this creatures throat. It appears to me then you have not read through the account. My husband had this creatures face and throat hanging in shreds, this strange orange blood every where and you, you have the nerve to say " should of slit its throat".

I applaud my husband for posting this out in the open, and I firmly state that your vitriolic attacks in your wisdom against my husband are sickening. I dearly wish he had kept this a secret in the RATS forum, as seeing the low attacks aimed at daniel makes me very unhappy indeed.
If you really are his wife, does his description of his attack on the creature not disturb you? Does he not seem mentally unstable?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I''m sorry to say this again, but this thread is just too funny. And the [snip]here that believe this, makes this thread more of a joke
For the op, you should try to record it, and then youtube it, for the whole world to see.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by YAHWEH333]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very interesting story. Someone asked if any strange people showed up afterwards and you said maybe but can't comment now. So can you comment on that now? Have you been visited by any strange people afterwards?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

I have sat by and let him try and explain this in his own words, hoping that what ever has made him afraid / apprehensive about the woodland will come to the fore and can be soothed if not solved altogether. However, to answer your question; He appears to be in a deep state of denied shock. His sugar consumption has risen through the roof, his metabolism has speeded to an extent that he is both eating twice as much as normal and yet losing weight. His description to me is honest and blunt (Just like he is in real life) and so, no it doesn't shock me.

He warned you all before he wrote his piece that it was violent, it did contain aggressive wordings and actions, so why are you so shocked that it did as he said ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just to be noted for the readers of this thread: The OP and his wife have very similar typing styles. Notice how they space out the ' ? ' (question marks) from the end of the sentence in their posts.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
(presuming that the original poster is American)

i find it remarkable, that with all these stories of "aliens" in America, not a single alien has been shot dead - especially when you consider how many Americans have access to a gun at home.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

why the initial massive violent reaction? did it not cross your mind that u might just might be representing the human race?.

Did it not flit for a second in your mind to try to negotiate at all? i mean even the burglar on the porch gets a ' Get off my land - or i'll blow your head off' - warning first ?

Or did you just wanna capture it dead or alive to get proof? if this is the case u never even explored the alive option.

Easy for you to say until your naked in bed with your wife and child sleeping next to you while a 6ft Lacertian Reptilian being comes over the top of you. Naturally the first thing that kicks in is instinct and what goes through your mind is your wife and child. It's either you or "IT" to the death I am glad that he did what he did, there are countless abduction cases of people being taken, torcherous acts and experiements being performed on them, male and female abductees being raped some of which never made it back and are still missing we can only assume dead.

It's always a good thing when I hear about someone standing up to these malevolent beings that have done alot of damage to many people. I'm all in favor of the OP using violent force after all it was his house and he was being confronted by a reptilian overlooking his child and wife with no invitation or appointment. I would have done the same.

Way to go Dan, you deserve a Bravery Award.

Aliens that abduct people are Malevolent.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

I will thank you in place of my husband, as he is asleep and will be until the sun sets around 11 pm UK time. I did not know it was malevolent until I prized the encounter in the woods from him. He was not so enamored with the idea, but I persuaded him it would be for his benefit.

I will be back in a few minutes, because I would like to add here my session. It may not be what your expecting at all, but its as my mind recalls events of the small almost human women.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I feel there is one thing that I dont think has been mentioned (forgive me if it has) . You savagely attacked the alien, beat it with knives, ice axes and blows from your own body. You said you entered a murderous rage and wanted to kill the alien for entering your bedroom. Yet upon recieving this vicious, sustained attack the alien vanished and then it seems somehow made you go to sleep. I cant see all your pics for some reason but it seems your injuries where all from the 'reaction' you got from its skin. It could of killed you while you was asleep instead of tidying your room.

Maybe you did attract their attention and they sensed your curiosity, and they in turn wanted to get a closer look. But they got a nasty shock when you awoke and "gave them the good news".

They still cleaned you up, never hurt you further (as far as you are currently aware) and let you and your family live.

If they come back (which I doubt they will), your next moves could be the most important you make!

Still, we are a territorial species and maybe they realise this outcome is a possibility. Especially in the presence of children.

Good luck for the future.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

The new drawing you have provided leads me to believe that it could have been any one of the reptilian species. There are many different kinds of reptilians and they all look very similar in facial features, without viewing the entire body it would be hard to know for sure.

Most reptilians possess capabilites of projecting thoughts into someone's mind of how they want themselves to look changing how we perceive them to be. If your mind is strong enough you can see through this as you have also suggested that your husband did. That is very possible and he would not be the only one that has seen through their thought suggestions.

They can suggest they are human and look human as well so the lady you saw in the morning could have been a reptilian that came back to clean up the mess. Very possible. Your just lucky nothing has happened to your husband since. I would recommend he not go back to the woods for quite a while until he gets his head together, it may be very traumatic for him as it sounds like he may have been abducted when he went alone to the woods but has no recollection of it.

Interesting case and I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Feel free to U2U me and if something further happens with your approval we may consider sending someone down to do an investigation.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
He warned you all before he wrote his piece that it was violent, it did contain aggressive wordings and actions, so why are you so shocked that it did as he said ?

It is true he did warn us, but I had no idea it would be so disturbingly vivid.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have just noticed something peculiar. This sentence is from one of Dan Tanna's posts from the first page in the thread:

"So, had they appreared, mid day, told me who / where / what / when / why, I would of listened (maybe)."

This next sentence is from what is supposed to be his wife's post on page 22:

"You also state that my husband should of tried to slit this creatures throat."

In both these posts the writer mistakes the word "have" with "of". I am now convinced that Dan Tanna and his "wife" are one and the same person. He is lying to us all, not only about the alien "encounter", but he has also created a ficitional wife to serve as some kind of alibi on ATS.

Dan Tanna, whoever you are, you are a disgrace to this forum, and I hope the staff takes action against you. People like you are the reason I am loosing interest in this forum. Losing interest very, very fast now.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi Dan

Very interesting thread, you are brave to share your experiences at ATS and I personally thank you for doing so.

I have a few questions based on my personal experience. And please bear with me, I`m neither going to preach to you in any way nor judge you.

In your experiences in the woods, when you first said that you saw a craft, were you totally aware of the time, are you shure that you can account for every minute of that first experience?.

When you first saw the ship in the woods, what where your feelings?, were you surprised, were you afraid, were you excited, or do you not remember what you felt?.

When this being came to your room, did you at any time get any message from it?. You said that you phisically damaged the creature, when you were doing so, did you get at any time a sense that this thing was trying to tell you something?.

Are there any prior experiences of this sort in your family, or your wife`s family?.

Have you had any further dreams of this creatures of creatures like it?.

What religion do you profess? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

Are you into the occult in any way, if you are not, are there any members of your family that are? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

Thanks Dan

link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

that may be close but the way he describes it the nose would be more flat like that dude in pirates of the carribean.

link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Thank you for continuing to post. I hope Dan gets some much needed rest.

That is strange about his eating and sugar intake. Could this be stress related or is his body just in a perpetual state of alertness? Please don't take this back into the private forums, many of us here are very interested in the story and wanting to hear more.

God bless and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join