It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

One thing I don't get.
The image of the knife you posted you had used on the creature, and the blade had broken off, does not match the statement in your wife's post: '..He was awake, holding the handle of his folding locking knife..'.

The knife used that you supplied the image for, was not a folding, lockable knife.
Maybe I'm looking into this too deeply and that is insignificant.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by fleabit
This is the most ridiculous story I've heard yet. Sorry, I don't believe a word of it. Do you always keep an ice axe and a sharp knight right at your bed where your kid is sleeping?

The biggest shocker to me is how many people believe you fought a magical, apparently bloodness fish person.

##### above, did you not at least read what i posted ? please tell me you did ? Look.... for the final time - it had marmalade orange blood, sticky but see through... now for the love of all thats good, please show me where i said it was bloodless?

Did you save any of it? Is it on the weapons? I'd imagine it would almost have to be ground into your carpet, after the tussle. I apologize for not reading that post. I'm reading through the entire thing now.

So about the blood: have a picture of it? Sending a sample in for analysis? That alone would probably stagger the scientific community.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

One of the things about my own personal experience that stood out without going into any detail as to not dereail your thread.. but the thing that stood out in my experience was, that I could vividly recall laying down almost in "slow motion" and saying in my head "why am I going to sleep after such a traumatic event" and "I just seen a being" and I'm going to sleep, how weird?" then I woke up the next day like no big deal and it was hours before the memory surfaced, but it did surface.
That little tiny detail you included about you and the wife just going to sleep is why I believe you. I would be doing some serious talking with the big guy upstairs if your into that sorta thing

regards,
FG

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Airborne Elite

Thats a lot of weapons on display.
Do you not wonder thoguh if there was an invador on your room that they might be inclined to take a coulpe of big swords while you are asleep

most of mine are hidden throughout the room. mostly cos i dont display them, and also so they cannot be used against me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolicEdict

Dude, i missed your posts because i was asleep. I missed your posts because i am sleeping like a bat in a cave. Soona s darkness drops I become awake. I cannot even sleep knowing people are awake in my house ok ?

Let me go back and find your questions. For your own benefit look at all the questions i did answer for people before I fell asleep !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Oh this is NOT a laughing matter.

I cannot sleep, i cannot lay down on a bed in the dark, i am getting serious 'close my eyes and its there' type of flash backs.. My room was cleaned whilst i was alseep..

You really think i want to destroy every thing I have earned here on ATS ?

No...but because members won't buy RATS access I decided I would post this for them and others to see and discuss.

This is NOT a joke / hoax / leg pull / idiot post. I am deadly serious about this.

Whatever happened to you, you need all your strenght and sobriety and I wish it to you and your family. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Calling all cars...I think we may have found a composite match in the data base.

Proceed with caution as he may be armed

[edit on 7/6/08 by DiabolicEdict]

link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Thanks for your time. I will be talking to the canon on Tuesday about this and other stuff (she is a good friend of mine and I am sure if she saw me more often on a seat she would be happy! I really need to take a good hard look at what i tried to find and why all of this unfolded as it did.

Thanks for the thoughts.

link   

You have zero FACTS only mere opinions to offer.
You can PROVE Nothing.
Squabble
Squabble

Just like the OP then ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict

Calling all cars...I think we may have found a composite match in the data base.

Proceed with caution as he may be armed

hahahahaha that made me laugh. Cheers for that. Three things. No nose frills, no crab claws, and he ain't bright pink.

but cheers for the giggle.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Pictures can be claimed as fake, letting multiple groups of credible medical and forensic experts do an autopsy on the body cannot.

At this point in time, there is no way that anyone can neither prove or disprove this story with the information given. Anybody who says otherwise is lying. Right now the only people who can be sure are Dan and his wife, and I have a feeling it will stay that way unless they admit to hoaxing for some reason.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Any thoughts on the points I raised on the previous page Dan? They've been bothering me since I read the first pages of this thread hours ago and I just can't make them fit into any logic, hard as I try. Possibly becuase it was an entirely illogical event that defies any realist categorisation or points of realistic logic, but I'm just not sure...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

In your experiences in the woods, when you first said that you saw a craft, were you totally aware of the time, are you shure that you can account for every minute of that first experience?.

A) No i cannot account for every minute of my time, not even with 'help' via a therapist. Not yet any way.

The reason why I asked this is because I think that missing time is always a key in explaining an abduction. In your case I think this a possibility.

When you first saw the ship in the woods, what where your feelings?, were you surprised, were you afraid, were you excited, or do you not remember what you felt?.

A) scared and angry, but I remember the joy I felt at seeing this fantastic Christams grotto of light sin the trees.

It rings a bell that you say that you felt joy, perhaps this was not the first time you have had this type of experience, maybe it would be a good idea to recall past experiences.

When this being came to your room, did you at any time get any message from it?. You said that you phisically damaged the creature, when you were doing so, did you get at any time a sense that this thing was trying to tell you something?.

A) No. I didn't thiunk any thing at all. I seem to have a very acute recollection of textures and anger, but not sounds / time.

They wanted you and your wife to see them. The fight part doesn`t make sense to me, they do have the power to paralize people and them letting you put up a fight seems strange, maybe they tried to communicate but your fear at the moment did not allow you to understand. Or maybe this is an abduction gone bad, for some reason, things did not turnj out as planned.

Are there any prior experiences of this sort in your family, or your wife`s family?.
A) I have not aksed.

Usually alien contact arises through bloodlines, perhaps you should ask, but then again it might be a door that you don`t want to open.

Have you had any further dreams of this creatures of creatures like it?.

A) I see this thing every time I go to sleep. I am afraid to sleep in the dark as I feel its waiting for me to go to sleep. If that makes any sense at all.

What religion do you profess? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

ummm... A jesus follower who loves the message but not the churchs autocratic nature.

Are you into the occult in any way, if you are not, are there any members of your family that are? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

I used to be a real ghostie lover. I have seen ghosts more than once in different settings.

I asked the religion and occult question because there are doors that you might have opened without being aware that you did, the fact that you saw ghosts leads me to think that there is an open awareness in you.

Please understand that not at one moment I`m I saying that they (the aliens, or whatever you want to call them) are good, in fact I believe that creatures that terrorize humans all over the world are far from being friendly. But on the other hand I believe that our understanding of alien life and behaviour is limited.

Thanks again for you answers

Camilo

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nevermind about the blood question.. clearly it all just *poof*.. disappeared. Look, I don't care what advanced technology aliens may bring to our planet, but I believe in basic science and common sense. If something was stabbed over 100 times, and bled a STICKY substance onto the floor, and heck, I'd imagine all over the room, not even their advanced hoover technology is going to clean that up. What are you suggesting.. they just willed it out of existence? That once seperated from their body, their blood, which is probably basic chemicals and substances just like ours, can make itself disappear?

I'm sorry, this just seems incredibly far-fetched. We see scratches that can be caused by a few hours trimming your hedges. A broken knife means nothing. You have absolutely nothing. It looked like a maid came in and cleaned up your room?

Did you call the police? Anyone at all? No.. you just fought a creature, Rambo'd him to bits, he conveniently disappears, your room conveniently is magically cleaned of all traces of the fight.. sorry, I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dan, I am personally glad I was able to read your experience.

I can see why you wanted this to stay in RATS. A great amount of these people seem to have forgotten that you said that you DON'T care if they believe you. AND that it was meant to stay away from the mass public. It's quite a personal experience, and I am sure some people have never even engaged in combat with another human. And I am not saying that because it's *cool* to fight or kill, on the contrary. It does stay with you though, forever.

I feel like some of these people (and I don't mean everyone, a small few) would rather hear themselves talk than to listen to what you actually had to say. But you obviously know that by now. Opinions are like a-holes, and we all know the rest of that saying.

He gave pictures of a flying triangle, uploaded pictures of his own BODY with marks, drew *multiple* pictures of the creature, spent all this time writing a detailed account. AND he doesn't require or even care that you believe anything. That is the beauty of the human brain.

In closing, I hope this was the last "event" you'll have to encounter as it sounds very traumatic to you and your wife. And YES, I have a sword hanging on the wall right next to my bed, and a holder with 3 throwing knives right next to my feet. And by your description I would have attacked it 100% in a frenzy just as you had.

If it had been a human being, well damn, I would have been even more extreme with the violence, because I know what humans are capable of when it comes to our history with violence. WE are NOT a nice and gentle species. We didn't get this far by asking the tiger if it wants to talk, or if it's just "sniffing" around.

I would've guessed it was coming for your sweet brain juices.
Seriously though what can you expect. Try waking up a decent sized animal by leaning over and inspecting their mate. I've been attacked by animals for just wandering to close to their grounds or nest, and this thing certainly learned how life survives on THIS planet.

Take care bud.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

DiabolicEdict.

Hi Dan,

Very interesting and compelling story here to say the least. I am no expert and certainly noone to judge what you are saying as true or false. I would even be prone to believe something as fantastic as this story is.

There is one question that is troubling me and I must ask you this . Believe me here when I say that I am not trying to be insulting or malicious in any way, just trying to line up the facts.

Ok...here is what doesn't make any sense to me.

In your original post you mentioned that this encounter took place on July 1st, right? But from what I have seen by viewing your posting history, you did not first post this thread originally until July 3rd, two full days later.

Now I could understand that, being that a violent night time attack involving a fish monster/alien would be extremely unnerving. Especially considering that you were also injured, shocked or scraped and what not, during the fray. Must have been a terribly traumatic event to say the least for you and your wife. Im sure it would take 24-48 hours to collect your thoughts and calm down and come to terms with what had happened.

That parts makes a little sense.

BUT.....the problem that I am running into is that fact that your post history shows that between your last post on July 1 (which I am assuming was the last one of the night prior to going to bed and encountering this fish beast)...between that last post on July 1 and the very first posting here on ATS about the attack, you actually had 18 other posts, ranging in all sorts of mundane and non important topics by comparison.

Now to me that just doesnt make sense. How could a guy who had been through such a mind altering, life changing, psychologically and emotionally challenging event like you have describe POSSIBLY get up the next day on the 2nd and spend and entire day/night posting on threads on ATS, never once mentioning the events that had happened, and all posts seemingly quite normal and without any signs of duress.

Basically what I am saying, if this event happened to me I seriously doubt that I would be in reasonable condition to come on an internet web site 24 hours after and post about such topics as Canadian ISP issues or Bill C51.

Just doesnt add up mate. Any police investigator will know that what a person does following a supposed event says as much about a person and their story as what happened during the event itself.

Any good investigator would pick you apart, it just does not add up in any way. Sorry again if this seems like an attack of some sorts, just trying to get to the truth of the matter here. And obviously you should have expected a certain amount of scrutiny by posting this.

Looking forward to your response.

###############################################

My response to you is the following.

I sat, I brooded, I chugged juice, I argued with my inner thoughts, I sat at the computer, and watched the world go by. i cried a bit, I walked around the house, I sat and played with the wee one, I cooked dinner, I got on with trying to be a normal guy with a family.

I surfed ATS, I chatted to people, i asked opinions and they all said RATS it... the main board will f### you up if you breath a word of this.

I showed people pictures, I asked opinions, I felt that water, and after a deliberate thought process decided that i had good solid postings here, so i would at least get a fair hearing.

I did, in RATS. I discussed it, i answered every question, I gave the htread pictures, i showed the broken knife missing its blade, I showed just how badly I needed this kept tight.

I sat down and poured out all of the anger inside of me at this event, and its silent chaotic wave it has ploughed through my life.

So... if it seems I was 'doing all right' and posting mundane things, your career as a human behavior expert is going to be very short lived indeed.

I have seen prisoners scalded with boiling water and sugar try tidy up their cells before we got there because they were house proud... rational ? would you do that ? no me niether. But he did.

So... your post about me doing normal stuff. Thats just how it was. i was trying to grip it all and present it in a rational manner to say 'look, wtf happend to me people.. don't try follow these things about' kind of post.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Fair enough...at least you replied to the question. I wont get into the details of what I think of your explanation, but thanks for humoring me.

[edit on 7/6/08 by DiabolicEdict]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How about a pic of the knife that allegedly snapped off in this fishy beast?

not a one liner

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
far out man. what about a shared dream? they can happen, normally when two people watch the same film or TV program. I can think the exact same thing as my wife -but this is just due to events and surroundings. Clean up they did, but why leave the broken knife? that is not what i would call a clean up.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I beg to differ.

Guy Malone of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

Queried ALL the major UFO/ET researchers.

100% of them had many case reports confirming the effectiveness of JESUS' NAME in stopping abductions instantly etc.

100% OF THEM REFUSED TO HAVE THEIR NAMES USED AND SWORE HIM TO ANONYMITY. They will not share that information with the public for whatever reasons.

Guy Malone also have dozens, if not hundreds of cases he has ministered to himself proving his contentions. Then, there's his own teen experiences.

I find your assertions without sufficient foundation to give a lot of weight to.

I hope the OP considers the website above and investigates THE TRUTH of such issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join