It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Okay all of this hypnosis/repressed memory regression stuff that is bringing out new information is just starting to sound really corny to me. How are you both able to do this, and how were you able to type out your own memories if you were in a relaxed state? It also doesn't seem like a typical "good Christian" thing to do... seems rather occult to me.

If it was left at the initial story, I would have believed... but with all this additional stuff it's starting to seem like a mockery and like they are trying to make fools out of us, see how much we can really believe. Next will come the story about how the aliens stopped time altogether and they went on a journey for the past month where they were told "the ultimate truth".

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Yarcofin]

You have not heard of friends ? you have not heard of calling assistance from people you trust ? It also appears to me you have never heard of sound recording either and yet you are able to surf the world wide web. Amazing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No response then?

I would love to here your explanation on the issues that I have posted here. I know that my first action after waking up from a night filled with the horrors of an in-home night time assault (by a fish alien) followed by a subsequent struggle involving knife slashes and eyeball gouging...my first instinct would definitely not be to get up and go on ATS and start posting about DarkKnight or the RFID chip.

Come on man...lets get real here.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Brent352

So possibly the 'shock' factor is lower in a second encounter, added to the fact that it was in his house with family. Flight turns to fight.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict
For anyone wondering, here is a timeline of all of Mr. Tann's posts dating from the last post on July 1 all the way up to the first post regarding this attack

Just to prove I am not making this up.

So Mr. Tanna, is it your contention that a day after a fight for your life versus an alien/fish monster in the dead of night, you felt compelled to come on ATS the next day and spend the entire day posting about such mundane and frivalous topics as are listed below? Not once mentioning what had just transpired, nor showing any signs of panic or duress?

Does that not strike ANYONE else as odd?

Comments?

194 ..and more U.K UFO sightings! 15 7/3/08 @ 13:26 4571721 thread posts
195 Jerusalem: Police order terrorist's family to dismantle mourning tent 16 7/3/08 @ 12:51 4571534 thread posts
196 An encounter with a non-human being. 123 7/3/08 @ 12:44 4571500 thread posts
197 ‘Botswana deploys troops to border with Zimbabwe’ 3 7/3/08 @ 12:02 4571297 thread posts
198 Faceless 'aliens' spotted in crowd at Wimbledon 68 7/3/08 @ 11:40 4571197 thread posts
199 Tarantino Murders 63 7/3/08 @ 11:37 4571183 thread posts
200 Texas Computer techs required to get PI License or go to jail 16 7/3/08 @ 10:58 4571026 thread posts
201 White Oblong UFO 6 7/2/08 @ 23:06 4569181 thread posts
202 Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome 35 7/2/08 @ 22:37 4569024 thread posts
203 Are UK ID cards an 'extension' of the federal ID act 4 7/2/08 @ 21:49 4568796 thread posts
204 Bill C51 will be the downfall for natural medication! 8 7/2/08 @ 21:42 4568762 thread posts
205 Questions Needed for X-Files co-writer/executive producer Frank Spotnitz 76 7/2/08 @ 20:14 4568371 thread posts
206 Canadian ISPs Plan Net Censorship 31 7/2/08 @ 20:01 4568318 thread posts
207 Are UK ID cards an 'extension' of the federal ID act 4 7/2/08 @ 19:58 4568305 thread posts
208 Canadian ISPs Plan Net Censorship 31 7/2/08 @ 19:52 4568285 thread posts
209 Canadian ISPs Plan Net Censorship 31 7/2/08 @ 19:15 4568132 thread posts
210 Russia: Attacking Iran is attacking us 14 7/2/08 @ 18:17 4567833 thread posts
211 THREE AMERICANS KIDNAPPED BY THE FARC FREE 12 7/2/08 @ 18:09 4567800 thread posts
212 D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true! 515 7/2/08 @ 17:06 4567504 thread posts
213 D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true! 515 7/2/08 @ 16:43 4567385 thread posts
214 D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true! 515 7/2/08 @ 16:35 4567332 thread posts

Who is to say what a person would or wouldn't do after an abduction or contact? Most abduction cases I have personally studied since 1986 and many of these abductees have done much stranger things than post on a web-site such as fly to las vegas and go golfing, gambling etc. People deal with their issues in various ways and posting online may be a way Dan chose to deal with it clearing his mind.

It's ridiculous to base an accusation on someone because of what a person did after his traumatic event, just because he posted on the above threads from July 1st until he posted this story means nothing. Everyone here is suddenly trying to play like they are an expert in the field of a psychology and abductions. I won't claim that I am either but I have worked with hundreds of abductees in person and thousands of cases around the world since 1986 so think I have some saying in the matter. I would give you our websites but it's against the ATS rules and I have been previously warned about this.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolicEdict

No, you are not the only one that finds Mr. Tanna's behaviour here at ATS very strange indeed, if it is true that he nearly butchered an alien on July 1st.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Seems reasonable to me...I know for me personally just reading this thing got my blood going. I immediately related to him and his need to defend his family. Makes perfect sense to me.

To the poster talking about his posting afterwards I agree this is strange and I am about to go check them out. I'm sorry if this has been addressed but when was it that he posted this in RATS? I find forum surfing and chatting to be surprisingly relaxing sometimes. To me after getting in a physical fight with a alien my first reaction would be to hit the web and try to figure out what the hell I just fought and if anyone had had similar experiences. The posting is strange though but a big question here is when was the original RATS post made?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Kudos to you folks for bringing this out!

I'll state upfront that I am initially sceptical, but more inclined to believe your experience based on things that have happened in my life.

These "beings" may be super intelligent, but un-wise. You wouldn't sneak into a tiger den, tranquilize the mom but not the father (no offence ma'am), then reach down to pet the cubs. You'd be asking for certain death by dismemberment. And you wouldn't necessarily blame the tiger for doing what it is HARDWIRED to do, would you? These beings are on earth and if they don't/can't seem to understand the laws of NATURE, then they are taking serious risks by poking around down here in our environment. In my opinion, they clearly made a dangerous mistake by not observing our customs within our "den" so to speak. Their bad.

On a different note, maybe this was a first initial contact with this family, or a precurser to a more open contact. But there are better ways to initiate contact between us. Scientists studying gorillas in their natural habitat stay on the outskirts of the group and slowly earn a relative "trust" with the primates before doing anything else. They don't just barge in, that's foolish. Then again I'm looking at this from a humanocentric perspective.

Any "beings/aliens" want to chime in on your perspectives?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

This is called BASIC DETECTIVE WORK.

Fact: A man who was attacked by a giant fish beast and forced into a bloody knife weilding conflict with said beast is NOT going to get out of bed the next morning and go an an internet message board to chat about current world events.

FACT: Mr. Tanna posted on ATS all day long on the 2nd, not ONCE mentioning the hell on Earth he had just encountered.

FACT: Mr. Tann's mind set does not seem to have been effectively altered or impacted based on the level of calm and normal type printed in his own responses.

18 posts btween said event to the first mentioning of it on here. I find it more than difficult to believe. That would be the equivelent to having been attacked by a demon on your way to work and then stopping off for coffee and doughnuts.

Ludicris.

Some of you people are so gullible it is painful to read your posts. Use some critical thinking for once, instead of blindly believing everything hook line and sinker.

But hey, believe him if you want to. To me this is a huge red flag.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Could you please u2u me it? I tried to send you a u2u but it wouldn't let me until I have 20 posts and I would really rather not spam a bunch just to be able to use the private messaging feature

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks Dan for sharing your experience, and leaving yourself open to the hounds
If you ever want to do some kind of investigation I would be willing to help, Scotland is a small place.......

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolicEdict

Please find out when the original thread was posted in RATS! This could disprove your entire theory. Also, I didn't see many facts in what you posted.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The OP's thread in RATS was started July 3rd.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The RATS version was started on 7/3/08 and the newest VIOLENT ATTACK thread started on regular ATS today 7/6/08.

Hence my explanation that it took over two days to post anything at all pertaining to this "attack"...yet Dan Tanna had 18 posts in between the night of 7/01 (the attack) and 7/03 when he first mentions it.

See for yourself

Dan Tanna post stats

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks. I was looking at the post history and apparently there was another thread started titled "Encounter with a non-human being" on July 3rd, is this the RATS one or another that was closed?

This site is amazing btw, so glad I found it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey Mr Anonymous, when zookeepers enter a wild beast cage, they are at the mercy of the rage that creature is capable of, and since that creature is a captive, and finds an intruder in its domain, its instinct is to attack and ravage the intruder if felt threatened.

Now the reptiliano this fellow ravaged is in pieces and no way coming back since it needs immediate attention before expiring. It managed to save whats left of itself at the fight or flight moment of demise by zapping the defendant with a plasma charge that took the fight out of him and filled the room (air) with tranquil vapors which put everyone in a lull to fall into a sleep state.

The other entity standing in the doorway witnessed the savagery of the encounter and was horrified as to what occurred. After the victims were lulled into sleep, the scene was sanitized by other covert entities.

This event was so shocking to the entities, they forgot to wipe the minds of the victims while sanitizing the scene. This will no doubt be a major training scenario for future intrusion into the mortal beings of the earths domain.

link   
Sure would love to hear an explanation about this from the OP himself.

Any day now would be great

link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
something is very wrong here.
I cannot put my finger on it, but something is just not right.

You too?

After coming back to learn this thread exploded overnight, I've been reading furiously to catch up.

From what I'm seeing we have several viewpoints being expressed:

1. This is a hoax perpetrated by Dan.
2. (I'll add this one for the sake of exploring it) This is a hoax being perpetrated on Dan.
3. The events were a hallucination.
4. The events occurred as described.

We also have two definite views when the events occurred.

1. Dan fought off an attempted abduction.
2. Dan fought with the abductor after being returned.

At this point, I'm for putting all possibilities on the table.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey Mr Anonymous, when zookeepers enter a wild beast cage, they are at the mercy of the rage that creature is capable of, and since that creature is a captive, and finds an intruder in its domain, its instinct is to attack and ravage the intruder if felt threatened.

Now the reptiliano this fellow ravaged is in pieces and no way coming back since it needs immediate attention before expiring. It managed to save whats left of itself at the fight or flight moment of demise by zapping the defendant with a plasma charge that took the fight out of him and filled the room (air) with tranquil vapors which put everyone in a lull to fall into a sleep state.

The other entity standing in the doorway witnessed the savagery of the encounter and was horrified as to what occurred. After the victims were lulled into sleep, the scene was sanitized by other covert entities.

This event was so shocking to the entities, they forgot to wipe the minds of the victims while sanitizing the scene. This will no doubt be a major training scenario for future intrusion into the mortal beings of the earths domain.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Hi, this thread had the excact same name in RATS, so the thread you mentioned must be another one. And I also think that ATS is a great place - at least some of the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Right - you lot want to take this to the gutter do you ?

OK. To the gutter it goes.

Lets get twisty people.

I am totaly p#### off that people here look at me and the wifer and say wow they must be the same people. yeah i just got a full recap because i just been getting readu to stayw wake all night - the showers my prep me up.

So none of you been married or with a partner for a decade then no / well ill tell you some thing. we like the same food ! Gosh ! we MUST be the same person ! we like the same movies and outdoor pursuits ! DAMMMIT! we must be the same person then hey?????

so tell you what, omg she knows how i like my dinner and i like how she likes her chocoltae cake.....OMGZ !! Godzers we MUST be thesame ' # # # # # ## person then hey ?

I cannot believe you lot at all.

You get my pics of this craft, you get my imhjiures you get my onw account and you get my wife STUPIDLY trying to assist you when i cannot as i am dying on my feet here peopole afraid to sleep in the bloody dark because this creatures deicded to make me its science project.

so yeah i am titssed of at this. yes i am going to create a second account for my wife and then she can do her own thing here on ATS if she is in mind to.

her eloquence shames alot of you, as does her patience in dealing with you.

a '?' raised such a big deal that 'wow wee they the same people and my wife even lowers herself to your level to explain why...

she went up in my estimation - many, many of you just dropped through the floor.

and to cap it all i havent even had time to have a cherry coke or a nice civilised talk in chat yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join