It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mota

Thank you Mr Mota.

I have said time and again i cannot expect every single person to believe me or my wife. Thats just not possible. What i will say is that I NEED to get this out of me - like a silent therapy where I can post it, see it, think about it and then deal with it because it is then in abstract i.e. the page cannot hurt me or mine.

therapy folks, its my therapy.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

There is some evidence that . . .

like in the NT

where the fellow was trying to cast out demons out of a fellow "In the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches"

. . . "the demon replied: Jesus I know and Paul I know but who are you?"

That in some cases, the person needs to have an authentic RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS SUFFICIENT TO WIELD HIS NAME EFFECTIVELY.

And RELIGIOUS TITLES do not = SUFFICIENT RELATIONSHIP.

Holy water, crucifixes etc. may have absolutely no effect for a variety of reasons.

Trying to use Jesus' Name when one doesn't remotely believe in Jesus could well prove futile.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

thats really weird

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I find it ironically funny that we on ATS always scream we want 'the truth',but when a piece of it really does come out we scream HOAX!~JKrog

link   
I find it ironically funny that we on ATS always scream we want 'the truth',but when a piece of it really does come out we scream HOAX!~JKrog

link   
Originally posted by Vector J
Hmm.

I have a hard time believeing that Dan himself doesn;t believe this to be true, i.e. it's not a concious hoax. As he pointed out, why on earth would he post such a ludicrous story in RATS then bring it here, knowing he'd open himself up to the pages of bashing and slandering that inevitably occured? To him this was extremly real, IMHO.

I have some serious problems with the story myself however, i'll detail them as follows:

1. The wounds Dan apparently inflicted upon this creature are exteemly heavy and I have an incredibly hard time believing that if you can pierce the skin/hide of a creature and stab it multiple times, including destroying an eye and ripping out the throat, that it wouldn't die there and then. The obvious defense is 'oh it's an alien/demon/reptilian/hybrid so it's doesn;t have to follow the natural laws that govern suvivability factors for every earthbound creature we know of', but frankly that's just silly. If you bleed, if you loose an eye as apparently the least of your injuries, it is highly likely you'll die from your injuries there and then.

A) and so it should of. Humans die from single stab wounds to arteries in the neck and eye, and i know this for fact. Thats WHY it got so many eye / throat / neck wounds.

2. If it managed to survive the severe mauling, why did it wait until it was slashed to pieces and obviously in a horrendous state before it did it's electri eel act and phased out/ disappeared? That makes no logical sense for any intelligent creature. You're going about your business, nefarious or otherwise and get stabbed in the eye, which you loose, what creature that obviously isnt a savage monster, would stick around for some more punishment? That seem ridiculous.

A) Ridicule away dude. the only thing I can think of is that it needed me seperated from itself before it could shock me. maybe ? maybe not, but i just don't know.

3. If said horrendously maimed creature gets away, why in god's name is somethings or someones unknown going to go 'aww nuts, better patch that up' and clean up the place? If we assume that a creature capable of entering the room undected and leaving it in a magical disappearence act, and electrcute people, got torn to pieces by an assailent that they had prehaps intended as their victim and survives to leave, then we have to assume that it's pretty advanced. If it's people were involved in fixing up Dan's home without his knowledge, why was the same technique not used to make him and his family not notice anything in the first place?

A) as i am a human and not privvy to their wants and means, I again cannot answer. My wifes description of the cube / rooom shrinking is totally bizarre to ME... okay ? so lets not say we know how these beings operate until they plain as day show us in a class room.

4. Then theres the issue of the woman at the door and whether she/it was responsible for the clean up in some benevolant crisis management move. Not 1 but two (3 if the dolphin vision wasn;t the main fish thing) turning up in one night? Odds say unlikely. Guardian angel trying to rectify things? Who knows, maybe.

A) Please see my wifes post about these small creatures cleaning up - But don't expect to come away with out alot of head scratching.

Just some points to consider. I really don;t know what to make of all this...

A) me neither, me neither dude.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Maybe you didn't simply go to sleep Dan. You mentioned your room looked like a maid had been in it? Maybe you went to lie down and something, some sort of technology perhaps, put you out cold. I mean.. the biggest question to you seems to be, how/why did I go to sleep? Perhaps it was even some sort of suggestion? You know what I'm getitng at? What I mean is I just find it interesting that you and the wife just felt like simply going to sleep, waking up to a clean room.

The aliens could have done a full clean up of the scene. And I mean.. sorry if i'm missing part of your story... but you said the room was clean right? I wonder what the intentions of these beings would be.. They come in your house, you mess one up real bad... you just "feel like going to sleep".. and wake up to a clean room... They didn't take you away or nothin.
Seems to me like they could have paralysed you 2 out cold, and cleaned everything up. But now I'm wondering as to their intent. I mean... you don't creep over someones bed like that, and... it surely is a dangerous thing to do, they know the nature of human beings. Maybe standards are different where they come from, but lingering over someone's bed in the middle of the night, that kind of uhh.. you gotta expect a violent reaction or total absolute fear. Well I mean the 2 go hand in hand.. Fear for your family gets fueled into high adrenaline survival mode. I know people are criticising you for your actions... but, we're talking about survival mode here, and like you said, you're a nice guy... But its our instinct, many of us aren't aware of it because we haven't been in a life-threatening situation, but your actions were purely instinctual I believe, a human survival mechanism. Sure, I'd like to reason with it 2, i'm not sure what I would have done in your situation... BUT... what I'm trying to say here also is... you just acted on instinct man, you didn't have time to think.

But yeah, given the circumstances of the "clean up", and this "desire to sleep"... and sleep soundly mind you... is very interesting... did you recall any dreams? I wonder if you actually did sleep... you could have been on a different brain wave-length all together... non-responsive to sounds or anything else that may wake us in the middle of a sleep.

That's quite the story Dan. Given the circumstances, I don't think you'll expect any violent confrontations in the future, but stay alert, they could be doing what they intended to do through other means.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

JKrog,

I know a lot of the people here are younger, and less likely to believe in VAST theories. But for one minute, and one minute only put yourself in the shoes of somebody who just recently got into this stuff. They really don't believe that much yet. They come to this topic and see "a fish-lizard, gold-scaled bipedal alien tried to harm my family." What do you think they're going to believe? Remember these are still half-ignorant members of the masses now.

It's just pure fact that this story is far fetched. I still believe Dan, and want to find out what it is that actually happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Imho, ALL claims should be investigated thoroughly before making any sorts of claims of "that may be true" or not. You have someone with normal looking scratches, who had a supposed very close encounter with a fish entity, and yet, there is no proof and no physical evidence of the incident.

I understand, especially after reading these boards for just a week or so now, that many people really WANT there to be lots of close encounters with aliens, tons of sightings, and they will believe seemingly anything you tell them. You shouldn't be so critical of those that demand more proof. For only that will actually forward the study of ufos, aliens, and other similar phenomona. I want proof simply because it's stories like these, with 0% proof, that give the genre a bad name.

And I still don't believe, no matter how advanced we think alien life may be, that they can just magically make blood disappear out of your carpet and bedroom. If their technology is that staggering, there is no way you would have been able to do what you did, it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

if it seemed like an evil being then it was probably a reptilian...

did it look like this?
www.mysteriousfog.com...

or

www.urbanhonking.com...

reason why it disappeared is cause it probably got beamed back into it's ship or to a safe spot of sorts.

if it was an evil being then thanks bro and nice work..

you should ask for help with the beings of light..make a consciouss efort to contact the good guys

thanks for sharing....if you lived near me i would help protect you

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

CavemannDD,
thanks for your time. and to answer your question.

I never saw any of the events my wife said she saw. I never saw these small beings, nor the cube that so entranced my wife, neither was I awake when we were allegedly shrunken so they could clean around us.

Nor did I see the green lights or cleaning efforts as my wife did. But I believe her, and you know why ?

because when i awoke the room was spotless, even under the bed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It is meaningful to say that fish have TOTALLY different circulatory system than humans,so it IS POSSIBLE that you could inflict apparent fatal damage and they not die.Just a though.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hi Dan,

Is this what you saw? I had a similar experience.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I beg to differ.

Guy Malone of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

and

WWW.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

Queried ALL the major UFO/ET researchers.

100% of them had many case reports confirming the effectiveness of JESUS' NAME in stopping abductions instantly etc.

100% OF THEM REFUSED TO HAVE THEIR NAMES USED AND SWORE HIM TO ANONYMITY. They will not share that information with the public for whatever reasons.

Guy Malone also have dozens, if not hundreds of cases he has ministered to himself proving his contentions. Then, there's his own teen experiences.

I find your assertions without sufficient foundation to give a lot of weight to.

I hope the OP considers the website above and investigates THE TRUTH of such issues.

Sorry I can't buy the stories because of the many many cases that I have worked with and a large number of the abductees were very religious and tried everything in their power to stop the abductions including using the name of "Jesus" praying for help over and over and over again. Years of non-stop abductions and these people had no way of stopping it, one even tried to committ suicide in the process. This person told herself if they come for her again she will shoot the grays, when that didn't work because they stopped her from using the gun. The next time she said she would kill herself continually praying in the name of Jesus for help and the grays stopped her again before she had the chance. That particular case is sad because the person had a journal full of all her memories that she was allowed to remember of abductions and did end up committing suicide.She wrote how she had given up being a Christian and in her religion because of the many years of abductions with no help from God.

You will always find people who claim their religion may have stopped an abduction here and there and in some cases it's possible many of them thought they actually did, when in fact they were taken and their memories changed to fit that which they needed to believe. So it is very likely if they honestly believe they stopped an encounter in the name of "Jesus" that this is what they were allowed to remember neverthless they were taken like the rest of everyone else. If they went through hypnotic regression they may have a glimpse at what really happened.

I know you want to deeply believe that you can stop an abduction being Christian and perhaps this is all hard to listen to or accept because you are a very religious person and you need to believe that you are being protected from such a scenario but believe me you are having the same feelings everybody else has experienced in these cases, most abductees lives are completely destroyed including marriage, career everything and some give up religious beliefs altogether because they feel let down as if they were not protected when they should have been. I don't know what else to tell you here other than I can't fully believe these peoples stories because the grays can implant screen memories of whatever they want specifically for that individual.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

if it seemed like an evil being then it was probably a reptilian...

did it look like this?
www.mysteriousfog.com...

or

www.urbanhonking.com...

reason why it disappeared is cause it probably got beamed back into it's ship or to a safe spot of sorts.

if it was an evil being then thanks bro and nice work..

you should ask for help with the beings of light..make a consciouss efort to contact the good guys

thanks for sharing....if you lived near me i would help protect you

It looked like neither I am afraid. It didnt have nostrils but slits that i think were its counterparts to our nostrils.

Also, its eyes were like saucers and had huge round pupils. However, the ridges over the eyes is almost identical, but the scales are too heavy. This being was like a fish scales, not a snake nor a komodo dragon.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by soumynona

Hi Dan,

Is this what you saw? I had a similar experience.

Snub the nose in, remove the nostrils, slits down the cheek folds, huge eyes twice that size, no central ridge line, and smooth directional scales not armoured ones like that pic.

But your picture is bloody good... did you do it ? and could you do me one ?

Thanks, daniel.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi Dan, I believe you. Im currently on page 10 of the thread and i'm sorry if this has been posted since then, but have you listened to the Dr Wolf interview. He talks about dolphin's being aliens.

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply Dan. And I said in point 2 that I thought that particular thing was ridiculous, I was not ridiculing you, sorry if it seemed that way. I wish you well and that the good folk of ATS can help you make some sense out of this...

link   
What about the knife, why clean up and not take the broken knife?

This is not a clean-up but a serious flaw in vastly superior beings logic?

link   
What about the knife, why clean up and not take the broken knife?

This is not a clean-up but a serious flaw in vastly superior beings logic?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join