It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your encounter with us.

You both went back to sleep? sounds like you may have been tranquilized, do you remeber getting back into bed? or did you sudden wake up back in bed without knowing how you got there?

The aliens may not have hostile intentions considering that you almost killed one of theirs and all they did was to stun you, tranquilized the both of you and then cleaning up the mess. Unless you or your family were part of some very important experiment they did not want to hurt.

These actions resemble those of us on a scientific task, not military, or any others, because anything else usually results in the dead of the subject for causing such grievous harm to one of the teamates.

These aliens may be studying or conducting experiments on what they see as primitive beings, like the way we study the creatures on this planet.

Anyway it is great that you are looking for answers. Their actions don't seem malevolent, but you never know.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
Hi Dan.

While I am a sceptic, and rarely believe in such stories, I have taken the time to do just a small amount of research on 'known' alien species.

I found this one interesting.

Lacertian Reptilians:
A species of aquatic reptilians from these have been described as lizard-like creatures 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order. Some believe they were once depicted as ancient half fish/human gods of Syrian decent. They are reported to possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans. They are supposedly from the constellation Lacerta, the called the lizard, which extends from the head of the constellation Cepheus to the foot of the star system Perseus. Women experiencers have described being deceived and raped as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences. They've illustrated scenes of tepid enclosed rooms with warm pools of water that are used to mate with both male and female humans. There ships have been described as either wormlike or triangular.

Not only that, but this too:

Pleiadans:
Usually tall and human looking , Pleiadans have been described as the other humanoid race of the universe with varying hair and eye and skin colors, One species is supposedly look human, but with luminous blue skin a thick wooly red hair.

Interestingly, the picture beside this one shows a blond haired female human like being.

Now, the question is: Did you do the same research on alien species that I just did and base your story around that? Or is this evidence that these types of aliens have been seen before, and thus back up your claim?

I'm fairly certain that I'll never truly know, but I certainly hope you're lying

It looks like you may have pulled this off our site, the only thing that needs to be updated is the height description of the Lacertian Reptilians. We have now had cases reported of them being anywhere from 4-8ft tall. They also report coming from Syrius A-B and the "Dog Star"

Here is another interesting article.

"A Babylonian god was believed to come from the water and teach science and elevate man to a new level of technology. The ancestors of the Dogons migrated to Egypt around 3,000 BC. The Egyptians society near the River Sirius later to be the River Nile believed their gods Osiris and Isis both symbolized as the all seeing eye (See the One Dollar Bill on top of Pyramid) were said to be Half Man and Half Fish. The Egyptian Goddess Isis is said to have come from Sirius, "I am she that goes out to the Dog Star."

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Before this thread sinks further into lunacy, Dan would you mind answering mine and other people's previous questions here? You started this thread, you should have been able to answer these simple questions by now. Threatening to put people on ignore for "flaming" in the very first sets off alarm bells to me... sounds like you don't want to be challenged.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry all, i tried to read most of this thread, but i was unable to.
This thread is a complete joke and is a waste of bandwidth, this thread should be deleted and the TC should be perma banned for making up a load of *beep*

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey, and thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I pretty much believe people most of the time, so i believe in your story, I pretty much can imagine myself in your shoes and first thing I would do is post here on ATS.

So first off, at least now you know, that there is more to life than we encounter in our everyday life. (Again, part of me would be excited and happy if I was in your shoes, proof of ET life, doesn't matter, huge public thing, or just personal experience, would be like a dream come true for me.)

I guess those "ET's" (If they even are extra terrestrial, as far as we know they might as well live somewhere on Earth) can pretty much control you at some degree. My guess is, that when you're calm and not expecting anything they can do whatever the heck they want with your mind, but when you're enraged, or just in a state of alertness, best thing they can do is cause some minor hallucinations

Also, your violence is understandable, still, what I would do, id just immobilize it and then try to communicate, words, thought, gestures. Thy also don't seem too violent, they didn't kill you or anything, just saved one of their men.

My best guess is, it was a) Scientific mission, in which case they actually might return (Especially, if you maybe have some rare physiological trait)
or b) They revealed their craft to you, observed your reaction, decided that they might communicate with you and your family, and did that. Well, that didn't end too good for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

The site I found that info from was: www.maar.us...

Sorry I perhaps should have quoted the source in the last post.

What I found most interesting about the Lacertian Reptilians was their ability to "possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans" Therefore closely correlating to the OP's wife's description of seeing a "Dolphin in water". Was the Alien trying to lull her back to sleep? Or was the alien trying to "deceive and rape as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences" ?

Maybe that explains Dan's "instant hatred and anger in a pulsing animalistic state" ?

Very close links here to what the OP has said, to a completely out side source.

Odd indeed, but, very rationally explainable - should Dan have used this information to base his story upon.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dan I can understand your initial reaction. Protecting ones family does bring out the primal instincts in man, however you do seem to have some aggression issues. There is not a need for that kind of violence many times in a persons life but you say things that indicate this is not the first time you have unleashed on a being so violently. I think you were warranted in your actions however you seem bent on an even more hostile encounter if it were to happen again. My question to you is.. Don't you think that if you were lulled back to sleep in order to clean up so to speak the evidence of the encounter.. and NOTHING happened to you or your family during that period when your home was being cleaned up that there was no real threat to begin with?
Even after you attacked the creature savagely, those that came to clean up did nothing to harm you or your family even after you had assulted one of their own.

Just something to think on.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"You speak of Jesus--many abduction events have been terminated instanty by speaking authoritatively with The Name and Blood of Jesus. At some point, one would likely have to have an authentic RELATIONSHIP with Jesus to authoritiatively use His Name repeatedly in a situation, however. Nevertheless, folks who merely recalled something fleetingly from Sunday School decades ago have still halted abductions instantly by invoking STOP! IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AWAY FROM ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS!"

This is not the case at all, most abductees in many cases who are experiencing malevolence are very spiritually enlightened or religiously orientated people with a firm foundation in their belief about God and Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed etc. They have used everything they can in their power to stop these abductions including the name of Jesus and praying for help to whatever religion they are from to no avail.

Most abductees are taken over and over again, some report on-going abductions that take place on a monthly basis while most from our studies show that approximately 92% cannot remember the details of their abductions many of them around 53% do remember when they were taken or returned but that is all they can remember.-- Usually this has to do with missing time and or a relative noticing them absent.

Many abuctees have had priests come in and bless their home, left holy water and crosses at their bed-side in some instances been in the very act of prayer calling on the name of 'Jesus" for help while they were taken. I have yet to come in contact with an abductee that has stopped their abductions through prayer. Most abdutees come to us very uncomfortably and emotional about their experiences and some have turned against their religions after these type of horrible encounters.

Personally if you ask me I believe in God and I do believe that God is watching and knows all things that take place however I also believe that God allows certain things to happen to us and doesn't always step inside and help out in situations for reasons we don't fully understand.

Just look at all the victims in war, earthquakes, starvation and all of the other horrible things that are taking place on earth. God cannot always step in and make things perfect and I believe everything has a bigger and greater picture than we can actually see and most things that happen are for a greater purpose beyond our understanding. As horrible as some of these abduction cases are at least the victims and I like to call them victims are coming back alive and are not killed in most cases. If we consider the amount of mass murderers out there we can imagine things could be worse yet God does not step in and save those victims either but allows those brutal and horrible killing to take place.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm am sure you over looked this, since you have so many other questions to answer. But, please, address the issues I bring up.

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by prototism
Whether or not the event happened, they way you describe your attack on it makes you out to be a very mentally unstable person.

Wow... when your family is being stared at in the dark, in their room, fast asleep, you'll A) do what i did, or B) enjoy an unpleasent life wishing you had done some thing to protect your loved ones.

Chitty Chat.
You misunderstood. Undoubtedly, if by "do what I did" you mean "defend my home", the choice is A; we all know that.

But simply saying/implying you "will do anything to protect my loved ones", is not the same thing as describing in unnecessarily violent detail how you defended your home from this alleged creature. The latter is disturbing.

And, as descriptive as your story is, none of it can be verified.

You have pictures, which doesn't usually happen in these type of threads, but those wounds and bruises can be from anything.
Furthermore, you claim your wife writes for a little while, so you have the witness testimony factor too. But like the pictures, that too can not be verified. How do we know its really your wife?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Personally, I don't believe this story. I think it is the result of a vivid imagination combined with an enormous need for attention. This fictional story also gives me the impression that the OP has a great deal of built up anger inside.

That is why i find it very disturbing that the OP (and even his wife!) finds it perfectly natural to keep knives/axes/ice picks in the very same room where their little baby daughter sleeps. I just hope and pray that this part of the story is as fictional as the rest of it.

So I guess I am on the ignore list now.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I haven't read all the post, just your part 1. I have starred and flagged you for the great detail and intrigue you put into your writing.

Your story hit the very supernatural occult mystery we find ourselves locked in by powers beyond our imaginations.

My son and his family just had an eerily similar experience last week where they were asleep and his daughter woke up and seen a black shadow standing next to the bed over her dad touching his lips. She screamed and woke every one up and was in pure inconsolable panic.

I shall go back to read your wifes version and wish you well in the coming nights.

link   
Dan, I have read 'your unreal story' and that of your wife's version of accounts and have a couple of questions if you don't mind.
What exactly was your wife doing throughout the attack?
How long did the attack in question take?
How is your wife dealing with her emotional state after such an ordeal?

After reading your wife's post it seemed very 'matter of fact'. I know from my own encounter with alien beings at age 14, I was 'absolutely terrified' and still am some 30 years later! My mother, 39 at the time suffered a nervous breakdown soon afterward. We certainly would not of been able to write such a blasi post hours after our ordeal even though there was no violence involved, I'm sorry, I have difficulty understanding this as it seems there was never ANY FEAR from either of you!

link   
One thing that intrigues me is whether the being disappeared of it's own accord, or if it were "beamed up" to use science fiction terminology, using technology.

If these things are so intent in cleaning up and covering evidence, what would happen if you did kill one of these things and had a body? Would it still disappear? Would a larger group return and take it from you by force?

I feel that collecting a body is more important than communication at this stage. We need physical proof that these beings exist (obviously they are physical if he was able to fight and harm them). Once everyone in the world knows these things are real and we have a chance to study their physiology, then we can try to communicate. If anything, humans widely knowing about their existence should make them more open and less inclined to appear in the middle of the night.

Personally I am leaning towards interdimensional rather than extraterrestrial at this point.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nice story. Reads like a comic. Thanks for sharing!

Are you sure you weren't just fabricating a story to show off your steel cutlery?

As soon as Jesus was brought up I knew this was going to be a huge laugh. Even your siganature begs a laugh. Are you going to post a picture of your new Mossberg too? LMAO!

Click HERE to ignore me.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Personally, I don't believe this story. I think it is the result of a vivid imagination combined with an enormous need for attention. This fictional story also gives me the impression that the OP has a great deal of built up anger inside.

That is why i find it very disturbing that the OP (and even his wife!) finds it perfectly natural to keep knives/axes/ice picks in the very same room where their little baby daughter sleeps. I just hope and pray that this part of the story is as fictional as the rest of it.

So I guess I am on the ignore list now.

Originally posted by NephraTari
Dan I can understand your initial reaction. Protecting ones family does bring out the primal instincts in man, however you do seem to have some aggression issues. There is not a need for that kind of violence many times in a persons life but you say things that indicate this is not the first time you have unleashed on a being so violently. I think you were warranted in your actions however you seem bent on an even more hostile encounter if it were to happen again. My question to you is.. Don't you think that if you were lulled back to sleep in order to clean up so to speak the evidence of the encounter.. and NOTHING happened to you or your family during that period when your home was being cleaned up that there was no real threat to begin with?
Even after you attacked the creature savagely, those that came to clean up did nothing to harm you or your family even after you had assulted one of their own.

Just something to think on.

Both these people understand more or less the point I am trying to make.

Second, you claim to be the "nicest person in the world", but both your description of the attack and your general attitude and immaturity in this thread dont support your claim.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pretty spooky Dan, thanks for sharing this.

though I am a skeptic myself, I can't see any reason why someone this long on the board would make this up.

I guess it would have been better if you really killed it and could show the pictures here, but even then there would be people calling it a hoax.

It's brave that you fought it but you must regret not killing it, though I guess you wouldn't have gone sleeping with a rotting fish thing corpse next to your bed.

I find it ironic that you stabbed it with a fillet knife, I think it won't come back, and if it is intelligent enough it will bring backup.

Let's hope this was a single encounter.

Stories like this remind me why my rooms are filled with swords and other sharp stuff....

Take Care Dan,

Grey Magic.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anyone have concerns that a galactic or extraterrestrial police force might arrive to detain this man for his actions. Do Earth laws apply at the highest level in this case or might they be superseded by some others.

I am interested, like others, in the forest experiences before this encounter.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
PS I am a very nice person too, but if my nice side is ever endangered by something bad, my bad side will take over too and will be just as extremely bad as my nice side can be extremely nice .

So I don't see anything irrational about you going head to head with your biggest threat you had on that moment.

Just my 2C

Grey Magic

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Thanks gumby for actually trying to:

Make this guy answer the questions.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

LOL if we ever would invade another planet and get into their home when they are sleeping they wouldn't like it either.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join