It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

if that happend, I would say 'yeah OK, by gones be by gones'.

If it happens, you can bet your bottom dollar it will stay in RATS though.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by LEAP STICK
reply to post by Dan Tanna

In Australia, we this called taking the Piss

Thanks for your thoughts. The stunning content of your posts just amplifies the reasons I should of stayed in RATS.

Let em deny it, for each flame post you get another 5 ats points. They may not realize it but they are only helping you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

LMAO really ?

thats... thats bloody funny. Thanks, didn't know that.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

if that happend, I would say 'yeah OK, by gones be by gones'.

To me that shows your a good man.

But of course sometimes reality is not like how we wish, so for now you have to be cautious, stay safe.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
anywho... i'm moving to a new thread. if you guys care to keep talking to me, just u2u me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thank you. If it really did regret what it did, and wanted to say sorry, then yes of course in daylight, at safe distances and open spaces of course, why hold a bad grudge ?

However, its behaviour so far isn;t really what i would expect from a civil being really. creeping round in the dark...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh Dan I just thought of a useful idea

If Mr. Fish did use some sort of device to put you to sleep it would most likly work by producing certain frequancys of an EM field. It has been proven that certain EM fields effect how poeple beheive and precive the world. If such a device is still active you could probly detect it with one of those EM field detectors (sorry I forget what they are called). If you do get one maybe try and take it to the forest and see if it picks up anything.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by halfmask]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yup it's ironic
, since it's your topic you get 5 points for each post, 1 point for your own posts. But stay strong and proud. Most us lowly ATS'ers love this stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
the electric burns on hand/foot are indicative of electric shock - current entering and exiting extremities...

the sleep after could also have been shock...check out symptoms of shock online...

question: how did yr kid react during this? after this? sounds like you made quite a ruckus...do you have neighbors?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

mr, i started to answer your questions and then realised some thing. You cannot of read the account before asking that massive list of questions. For if you had you would know 9/10ths of what you asked for.

1) What happened when you went into the woods? Besides getting a picture did anything else happen?

A) Need abit of time to talk this over with the wife. I am having real deep troubles writing it down in a manner thats not totally jumbled.

2)What made you leave the woods? Did you notice any strange sounds? Smells? Any feeling of being watched? Prior to or in the act of leaving the woods? Was your "spider sense" tingling?

A) The woods will have to wait.Sorry.

3) You say this event took place on July 1st. When did you go into woods and take the picture? At what time of the evening did this event take place?

A) June. Late june time.

4) Can you describe what type of sound it was the woke you up? What made it seem so out of place? Could the noise be from the garments being worn? Much the way Corda Roy Jeans make a noise when you walk.

A) Some thing in the darkness. I know what it was actually ! velcro - I can hear a toy being pushed along the carpet in my minds eye.

5) Can you describe the lay out of your bedroom in reference to your bed? Did the creature enter through the door or was it in the room when you awoke? Which direction did the shadow move when you first noticed it? Is your side of the bed closer to the door and it go past you to your wife's side of the bed?

A) if I was asleep how the heck do i know how the creature got in ? Did you read the first post ? I was asleep.

6) Can you describe the baby bed and where it is located in the room in reference to your bed, the door, and where the fight took place? Did the baby ever wake up or make any noise at all during the altercation? I ask this because I would imagine there was a lot of noise, banging on the floor, feet/arms smacking into night stands or furniture around the room, enough noise that it would wake anyone in the house.

A) baby 'bed' is in the middle of our king size, like a little cocoon for her. Its like got two plush sides and a matrees - a real 'baby bed'.

7) As you layed there aware of it's presense, what do you recall hearing? Smelling? Are your eyes open or closed? If open what did you see?

A) eyes open, smelling nothing watching the darkness move upwards.

8) How did you see this creature reach for one of your family without it noticing you were watching it? Can you explain your position in thebed in relation to where this creature was? At this point was it standing or crouched beside the bed? How much effort was it making to remain concealed at this point? At what point did your wife wake up while it was a "dolphin"?

A) Dude, really read the posts before adding such a list! LAID ON THE BED.

9) If I remember correctly you say the first strike was to stab it in the eye and as a result it "popped". What can you tell me about any fluids from the creature? Thickness? Smells? Texture? Was it sticky? Was it warm or cold? How much time elapsed From this point to when you became aware of it? How much time has passed from the time your wife saw it to the timer you attacked?

A) OK you didn't read the thread did you ? Orange sticky marmalade like blood, clear eye fluid under alot of pressure... ITS ALL IN THE THREAD ! Please read it.

Sorry, but if you cannot read through the thread to where i answered all of these questions my times not being taken by going over and again the same questions I already have been over more than once before.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

I am goign to lay off the forest for a while. It makes my brain feel like imploding just thinking about it.

Yeah i know, i need to examine it in more detail. Just not at the minute OK ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yeah, I just read your theory. For all we know, your theory could be a lot closer to the truth. And if it were true, I think it would mean we might have to change the way we treat animals or at the very least acknowledge that we do the same as the aliens do to us and we really don't have the right to protest...

Dan Tanna, like you said, I hope they've learnt their lesson and won't be coming back, because I don't think it would be very wise of them!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
the electric burns on hand/foot are indicative of electric shock - current entering and exiting extremities...

the sleep after could also have been shock...check out symptoms of shock online...

question: how did yr kid react during this? after this? sounds like you made quite a ruckus...do you have neighbors?

Do you know she slept like the proverbial 'baby'. Like my wife through a thunder storm. Deep sleep. never woke once.

she did mumble a few times as babies do in the night making noises, but that is baby noises. She seems as beautiful and well behaved as ever and sleeping well so i am hoping alls good.!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkly_Eyed777

Yeah, I just read your theory. For all we know, your theory could be a lot closer to the truth. And if it were true, I think it would mean we might have to change the way we treat animals or at the very least acknowledge that we do the same as the aliens do to us and we really don't have the right to protest...

Dan Tanna, like you said, I hope they've learnt their lesson and won't be coming back, because I don't think it would be very wise of them!

It would not be a smart move on their behalf. thank you for your input and time.

Suns up, i got to go sleep so i can sit through another night.

Please, as I am off the net for a few hours be patient with u2u's and replies.

Thanks alot, Daniel.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
nice post dan!

Like most of the sensible ATS'rs here, ive read a lot of Dan's comments and input in other posts throughtout the years at ATS so i give him total credibility for posting this for us all. Dan has always been a great contributor to ATS.

A few questions for you Dan:

A: I take it you are in scotland ( you know how the yanks like to borrow our scottish town names and use them for themselves )

B: are you close to a large body of Water? - Aka could the fishman have made it to your location without the use of a craft?

C: Would you be up for a group treck of these woods one weekend. Im scotland as well and sure we could get a small party together to photograph and document this area over a few nights.. You bring the knives ill bring the stake

D: if approached by ATS Mix to comment on this via the show would you go live, same question for a similar show who's resident DJ's are not a patch on the Rabbit (C2C)

E: How active is the ufo activity in your area? are you seeing these craft in the woods at certain times over a number of months or are we talking weekly / daily? Has anyone else seen anything similar i.e local press, word of mouth down the local pub etc?

I know a lot has focused on the craft, but with you saying that the being dissapeared, im looking at the possibilty of an alternate reality. If that electric shock defence never worked you may well have joined the fishman when he got pulled back through to his own reality. NOW that would have been one heck of follow up!

Keep up the good work Dan, and thanks for coming forward with this story.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

hi dan is from inverness and not far from loch ness, a real spooky loch in itself

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
there sure is a lot of "activity" involving Ufos in the UK at the moment Dan, thanks for sharing your account with the creature on ATS, i agree that put in the position you were you had all the rite to go nuts with that thing man, hell i don't suppose any of us would of offered it a cup of tea and a cake even if we are civil in the UK, so Dan are you really put off now from pursuing your interest in this craft etc in the woods? do you think this was a warning as if to say you wanna see then here ya go kind of? and i understand that you just cant go tell the cops this kind of stuff your correct about the social services and all the crap that comes with it if you were to go really public with this stuff, so fair play for letting us no. would you given the opportunity go under hypnotic regression to see if you could recount in even more detail what happened to you?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dan,
Was hoping for great thread over July 4 holiday! You delivered. I have never heard of an encounter quite like that one though. What came to mind was the alien in movie "Signs".

I have a good part Scottish in my background -now I have another reason to want to go to Scotland- check out this area and meet Dan.

May I suggest more firepower in case there is another encounter..Logically speaking "it" is likely to have help next time. Interesting pictures as well.

BP

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is what I have by my bedside for just such an encounter...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is seriously neat. I read the first 5 pages and all I can say is I believe your story. There's afew things I want to say and before I do I understand fully why you did what you did because catch me in the wrong mood and I would have done the same thing.

Could it have been possible that its intentions were misread on your behalf ? Your account tells me that this thing was only acting in self defence, trying to get the hell out of there rather than kill you. If it was truly malevolent a alien species would have a lot more than a knife to defend themselves with.

I will remind you that I am not having a go at what you did, just trying to answer one question that popped in my head. Thank you so much for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join